[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creepy Profiles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 1449350784516.jpg (193KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
1449350784516.jpg
193KB, 678x960px
Found this facebook profile earlier today:
/maggie.cutter.9

Check out the albums. There are hundreds upon hundreds of meticulously sorted and labeled photos of the person's computer screen, usually of the ads in facebook's side bar. Just non-stop rambling about something called "sidekick" and the "hidden echelons of power" and other stuff that I can't make sense of.

Pic unrelated.

Also, creepy profiles general?
>>
Examples of photo captions:

>This is the last photo and it shows the AllState Motorcycle ad that speaks of the “dentists” in this organized crime. This ad came with the Mercedes Benz ad. In other words, this means the human butchers all make good money being human butchers. They were all well-to-do when times were good for them but not anymore. Now, they must be on the run becos the law is after them.

>The Rake’s Redemption ad refers to the world leader’s wife now since the world leader is dead. She wants redemption and her organized crime is now in total chaos (Chaos Bound ad). The “Cravings” ad now refers to her wanting to be sidekick and munchkin’s “dentist” OR she paid “dentists” to come to our house and chop us up.
>>
Schizophrenia
>>
That's creepy as fuck op.
>>
>>18119243
It's so difficult to read. I can feel my mouth trying to say the words as I try to understand what she's saying. Very eerie though. These are always interesting. I've seen a thread about another profile, don't remember her name though.
>>
File: Capture+_2016-09-12-07-36-44.png (238KB, 480x782px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-09-12-07-36-44.png
238KB, 480x782px
Requested ;^}
>>
>>18119243
What the weird fuck?
>>
>>18120153
Please tell us once you know something
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 231x218px
This is legit strange.

What is the fucking purpose of this, and why all this talk of child prostitutes?

I am fascinated and a little spooked.
>>
>>18119243
>>18121529
Also literally ALL of the posts have been edited.
>>
Someone else tried investigating? I'm too scared to add her.
>>
She is basically telling that kids are being prostituded, killed and chopped up for food in some school CALLED Sri KDU School.
Acording to her some organized crime is behind all this and the ads in her facebook page are the proofs.
>>
>>18119243
So this person is using voice texting on her phone making herself sound like a 4 year old? Is this the Chip-Chan of Facebook? It's impressive that she has so much content, yet keeps going despite virtually no one paying her any attention at all with comments, likes, etc.
>>
File: 0000000000000.gif (28KB, 379x200px) Image search: [Google]
0000000000000.gif
28KB, 379x200px
One of the posts

Get vell shoon, Hillary Clinton. Wittle lamb noes how it peels to hab a chronic cough becosh wittle lamb vahs veddy close to gittin pneumonia long time ago. =)
>>
English Major here,

sounds like some middle english, or anglo saxon canturbury tales type bullshiet
>>
>>18122757
Is there some kind of linguistic pattern or something? My first impression was that she was trying to phonetically/orthographically fuck up the sentences so they would be less traceable or something
>>
>>18123275
maybe she is pilipino or malaysian,
i had a gf who was filipino, born in america, perfect english
met her entire fucking family
met a lot who can speak english and cant write
also the f is with a p
they cant pronounce f's
cant be malaysian because most are muslim and this girl is mad christian
filipinos are mad christian
but there can be malaysians that are christian

hold up
skri kdu school is in malaysia
so she must be malaysian or a filipino living in malaysia

she mentions having comments prior but they all "dissapeared"

shepherd, lamb
it's all christianity related
i think she feels shes a messenger of god or some shit

in early posts she keeps talking to a shepherd and calling herself the lamb
she's talking to god through her fb

whatever it is
she means good
>>
>>18123376
"group of dentists" is who she refers people she doesnt trust also forgot to add
dentists
shes probably still clinging on to youth and dentists and clowns can be regarded as an enemy of a child
this is fucking me up
>>
>>18119801
>I've seen a thread about another profile, don't remember her name though.

I think i know the one you mean, she pops up every so often and talks about being royalty or something and her ex husband right? I want to say she is Katrina but i might be wrong, I have some screen shots on my computer but i dont have it with me at the moment
>>
>>18120153
Looks like a roleplayer to me.
>>
>>18123435
I am interested
>>
>>18119243
Strange shit. She seems to have 2 personas: Sidekick and "Wittle Lamb"
>>
>>18119243
There's a creepy section in the photos titled "FATTY'S SISTERS' MURDER & WHAT HAPPENED TO FATTY'S FAMILY" and there's a picture of a Facebook ad for luggage and she writes "This photo shows Uncle Roy dismembered already and he became a “luggage”. You can tell the black bag ad is Uncle Roy becos the time is only 5 minutes after the previous photo" Dude wtf?
>>
File: s5.png (264KB, 700x666px) Image search: [Google]
s5.png
264KB, 700x666px
>>18119243
friend request sent. will report back with any findings.
>>
>>18124333
Good luck, Anon.
>>
>>18122600
That's probably because she has set everything up for maximum privacy. I think she's more paraoid than I am, wow...
>>
>>18123275
Yeah, probably. It's not only phoneticallyand orthographically, but also she uses some kind of a cipher sometimes. Most cryptic shit I've seen lately.
>>
>>18124333
bump for this
>>
File: image.jpg (760KB, 1197x1228px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
760KB, 1197x1228px
Literally a schizo

Talks just like that nutcase Lena who lives in Boston and walks around saying crazy shit then posts it on YouTube
>>
>>18124333
Reporting back:

Only thing to happen so far is the ability to send her friend requests has been disabled, messages only. If this is someone in need of help, i don't want to appear to be harassing them.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.