[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guardian Spirits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: anglwrd06a.png (840KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
anglwrd06a.png
840KB, 800x800px
Jesus. Over the last 2 years it seems something is making itself known as certain events seem to happen in very uncanny ways.

I can only imagine this is a guardian spirit of some sort however its methods are always malicious and vengeful. Mainly it causes shit events to happen to those who do wrong by me.

First example. After a day of fighting with my girlfriend I show up to work very distraught. Fighting to hold back the tears. A kid I've been friendly with comes up to me and it's clearly obvious he's being manipulative and possibly trying to get with by girlfriend by increasing the turmoil I already felt. A few days later he got transferred to another job and I heard he was practically having a nervous breakdown due to its demands. He was even having psychotic like paranoia about cameras watching him. This kid always seemed stable up til then.

Second example and this is the moment I knew outside forces were at play. Me and my ex split up but were still living with each other. She started dating again and met a real douchebag. This guy treated her like shit on their first date and said some really nasty things to her, someone he doesn't even know. When she told me what he said I became so enraged I looked the guy up on FB and for lack of a better term "channeled my hate at him." That guy ended up dying about a week later from an apparent drug OD. I was completely stunned when I heard the news.

Third example. My buddy of 12 years basically admitted how cold and callous a person he was and as I was trying to help him perhaps get a better perspective on life he insulted me in a very underhanded way. An insult is no big deal but he said this one with bitter and malicious intent. Fast forward 2 days and he tells me he's got arrested for DUI. This is his first trouble with the law at 30 years of age.

I know there were other incidents but I can't recall them at the moment. Something seems to be carrying out my subconscious desires for revenge. It is beyond scary.
>>
>>18118511
Hehe, I once thought I might have a Guardian spirit or somesuch but it wasn't quite like yours.

I used to have a job as a courier. On three occasions that I remember I was at my wits end trying to find the place I was looking for. Maps had failed me. I'd tried asking locals to no avail. Driven round all over the neighbourhood. On each of the three, I'd pretty much given up, rolled down the window and lit up a smoke - and there right in front of me would be the place I was looking for.

It really felt like I was guided there. I mean I could have stopped the van anywhere to have a smoke.
>>
>>18118538

Wow. I've heard other people describe similar things. 3 times though, impressive
>>
OP where the hell did you get that picture from? Gave me shivers...

Anyway, honestly I believe in guarding spirits but that sounds like karma. It wasn't just you, they were shitty people in general, and they eventually got their comeuppance.
>>
>>18118511

Yo OP, kind of in the same boat, but don't know if it's a spirit.

Any girl that has ever broken my heart (like, seriously led me on then dropped me off, or dumped me for bullshit reasons) has gotten pregnant within a year of doing it.

If the breakup is amicable or neutral or if I'm the dumper, it doesn't happen. I'd say it was coincidence, but five chicks who have broke my heart all having children with shady dudes within a year (meaning they had to get pregnant within three months of shitting on me) really makes me wonder.
>>
>>18118691

Google searched Enochian Angel for the pic.

To me though karma is a very gradual, natural process that manifests over the lifespan of a person or even a generation. There's nothing necessarily supernatural about karma, it's more or less the resulting fruit manifested from one's actions.

When coincidental things happen in quick succession then additional outside forces may be at play. My 2 cents on it anyway...
>>
>>18118751
Karma works in its own way. There's no specific timeframe for it to occur (remember that time in itself doesn't really exist), as the universe will know when the 'timing' is right, like an assassin in the dark.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.