[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Innawoods Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 282
Thread images: 75

File: image.jpg (597KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
597KB, 1920x1200px
Please share your nature spooks so a cityfag like me can live vicariously through your experience
>>
>>18118326
Mission Mountains, Montana - just north of Missoula, MT.
>Went camping with family (just the men and boys)
>one of us shot a gun into the treeline
>something comes running down the forested hillside cracking large branches every few seconds towards us
>doesn't sound like a bear or other animal (which bulldozes through vegetation) but like a person on two legs deliberately snapping large limbs (or possibly small trees)
>stops just outside the light of our campfire and paces around in the treeline
>if it was a person, they weren't saying anything, if it was an animal they wouldn't leave
>we packed our things and left when it became apparent it was not going to leave
An intense experience, felt very not right.

I revisited the site this summer for /x/, camped out, recorded a re-telling of the encounter on spot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bEPcyJXZbQ

A couple years after that experience
>driving highway 93 between Missoula and Arlee (in Evaro, MT)
>hear something that sounded like a giant man singing/hollering for a few seconds across the highway during a snow storm
>drive over and check the area out, found nothing

Revisited the site the following winter and did a retelling for /x/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHK-tvoXhOE

I also found a single random shoe out in the snow which was weird, someone here mentioned that shoes are often found after disappearances. Check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdjsCJ4yQOQ
>>
And a few years ago
>Pull over on road at night to take a piss
>Get out and walk behind the vehicle
>Something roars at me in the dark from a few feet away so loudly it shakes my ribcage
>Sounded like the T-Rex from Jurassic Park
Have never been that afraid in my life. On pure terrified monkey reflexes I screamed, jumped back into the vehicle and sped off without thinking. When I finally calmed down I turned around, drove back and rolled the window down to look around. Nothing except trees and the hillside. Will never forget it. It's the closest to anything like a monster I've ever been.
>>
File: ISt8exbvrzvl470000000000.jpg (44KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
ISt8exbvrzvl470000000000.jpg
44KB, 550x367px
I told this story on another thread earlier, but it's applicable. I live in the middle of fucking nowhere, with woods surrounding my house on all sides and only one neighbor. Pic related - it's in the general township, and it's a typical example of what houses are like in my area. Secluded and surrounded by thick forest.

This happened first to my grandma when she was a kid. She was up late talking with her sister one night, when both of them suddenly heard a noise at the window. They turned to look and saw a figure in front of them, with huge claws tapping at the glass. They flipped shit and screamed for their mom, but of course when she got there the thing was gone.

The next day, they were out front of their house playing while their mom talked to another adult. The front yard had a huge tree in front that they were chasing each other around, when they heard a loud rustling in the trees. They looked up and, sure enough, the fucking thing from the window was sitting there in broad daylight. My grandma said the thing was emaciated, grey, and humanoid, with really long claws. As soon as the thing saw that they had spotted it, it started climbing down the tree toward them. My grandma lost it and was begging for her mom to look, but this was the 60s, so my grandma just got yelled for interrupting "grown folks talk" (lol). Her and her sister begged their mom to look as the thing made it further and further down the tree, but she refused, and finally it landed on the ground. Suddenly it stopped, and without another movement, it turned and ran off into the woods behind their house.

This was especially freaky when, last year, my mom also spotted something in the woods (we still live in the same area), looking like it was going to attack her friend. She described it exactly the same way as my grandma had, which is scariest because my mom hadn't heard my grandma's story before - she only told it to me, and then asked me to never ask her about it again.
>>
>>18118437
m-muhgod. The spoopiest meme of them all!
>>
File: 1438721754245.jpg (36KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1438721754245.jpg
36KB, 493x402px
>>18118437
wow totally spooped my pants
>>
>>18118393
What a twist.

Faggot.
>>
>>18118392
>not shooting it
>>
>>18118392
You know shoes, and other articles of clothing, are usually a sign of paradoxical undressing from someone suffering from extreme hypothermia.
I wouldn't be surprised if a body is found in the area.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (127KB, 843x604px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
127KB, 843x604px
>>18118437
a rake story without suspense?
>>
desu I'm trying to get some good forest experiences but no luck with spoops so far. recently moved out to Ivy VA and have a lil house on a hill surrounded by woods, I think the mountain I'm next to is Ragged Mountain but don't quote me. lots of lots of open forest, found an old shack that didn't look like much more than a picnic cabin with a sicc cooler I might steal one day in it. been out with friends in the middle of the night and no dice other than shitloads of bugbites. suggestions for gettin scared out there, should I summon a demon or commit serial murder for funsies?
>>
>>18121199
that ass
>>
File: WP_20160912_18_00_01_Rich_LI.jpg (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160912_18_00_01_Rich_LI.jpg
2MB, 1600x900px
>>18121241
pic related favorite part of the world my backyard, only thing that would make it better is if it simultaneously scared the shit out of me
>>
File: KommandoVsSkinwalker.jpg (1000KB, 1224x4277px) Image search: [Google]
KommandoVsSkinwalker.jpg
1000KB, 1224x4277px
I have various screencaps from previous threads, though they're mostly from /k/ so expect a bit more action than terror
>>
>>18121241
You could try capturing a ghost
I have an experimental method that you could try for spoops
>>
>>18121368
I'm most definitely listening, better not be pricey tho
>>
>>18121337
/b/tard spotted
>>
>>18121372
I'm not the most well versed on the paranormal but you could attract a ghost with an Ouija board and once you've established contact you could make a salt circle around the area theoretically trapping it
>>
>>18118392
Wonderful photography.
>>
>>18121382
always wanted to get my hands on a ouija board, but cause they're hasbro cheap shit I want to find a good heavy, solid wood one, nice mahogany or somethin with a good finish. feels more legit that way. dunno where I'd look though
>>
File: fishpond.jpg (132KB, 680x581px) Image search: [Google]
fishpond.jpg
132KB, 680x581px
>>18118437
>>18121199
6 years ago in august 2010. friend of mine had birthday in fishing house on nearby lake (actually larger fishpond), surrounded by woods, in rural Croatia. It was stormy summer night and as we were sitting by table (yellow line on pic) in dark with only light from nearby campfire, 2 friends who were sitting at other side of table which had clear view on small bridge (red line on pic) connecting lake and forest road, both saw something with grey skin and skinny appaearance running over bridge and behind fishing house (white line on pic), when lightning striked and light up the sky.

Both of them jumped from their chairs and started yelling to us "something is there!, something is there!". We took our smartphones and turned on flashlight and ran behind house and saw nearby bushes in forest moving and dark figure dissapearing into dark forest.

The thing is, both of those friends didnt knew each other before birthday, so there was not a chance that they had a deal to scare us.
>>
>>18121425
all rake stories are just wolves, coyotes, and shopped images. the thing's an internet meme my dude
>>
>>18121446
there are no wolves or coyotes where I live. only deers. but what they said they saw was bipedal.
>>
>>18121397
Commission one.
>>
>>18121549
that's a pretty major investment in terms of fine woodworking, I'm not in much of a financial mood to go above a hundred dollary doos. may check out craigslist for secondhand I guess
>>
File: 1331837798114023.png (85KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1331837798114023.png
85KB, 350x350px
Used to live in PA and West Virginia and the only spooky thing in the woods is what you imagine.

Oh and trash. People throw out weird shit, some of which is REALLY spooky. Baby stuff, older kid's clothes, toys, and those Fisher Price things that had slides/whatever on them. Swimming pools, both the blown up and hard plastic variety are rather spooky. Anything not where it "should be" usually is.
>>
>>18120544
What if it was just a crazy person? We were ready to shoot if it was a bear but it really didn't seem like it.

Anyway I bought a .44 for myself and brought it with me when I returned this summer. Just in case.

>>18120879
Good thinking. Although it was actually really close to the highway so someone could have just gone to the road for help. Unless there was someone else with them stopping them. I try not to think too much about random clothing I've found in the woods over the years because people do disappear and it's fucked up. I knew a little boy from the local school whose dad went missing in the back of the Mission Dam (where I did another on-site retelling of a third-hand story in this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dusOMElGcH0) you can go missing in these mountains for all kinds of reasons but the authorities suspected foul play.

>>18121388
It is! I didn't take them but they are the places I'm mentioning and shot these vids at.
>>
File: 1405436044907.gif (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1405436044907.gif
2MB, 800x450px
>>
>>18121936

Hey MothDan did you ever tell the story behind Blind Moses' shack anywhere? You mention it in the Legends of Mission Creek part 1, but don't go into detail after finding it replaced.
>>
here's a relatively fresh one
>be me
>go have a weekend boozefest with workmates
>team is me, workmate A, let's call him "John", workmate B, let's call him "Eric" and workmate C, "Ed"
>Ed brings his girlfriend "Joane", Eric brings his wife "Sarah" and John invites his friend "Al"
>Al is a former barman at a well known dive John frequents
>looks unkempt, greasy hair, beard trimmed with kitchen shears as I find out later, wears a thick black winter jacket even though it's summer, creeps me out, but everyone else is fine with him so m'kay
>we arrive innawoods at a hunting cabin one of my workmates booked, main road about 2 clicks out, place is near a lake, there's a proper campground about 3 kilos away
>arrival time is about 2PM so it's pretty damn early
>start to unpack, bringing stuff inside the cabin
>cabin is nothing special, just beds, tables, chairs, a fireplace
>no electricity, illumination provided by oil lamps and candles, no running water, small well and outhouse

>now comes the part where we get spooked
>as we finish unpacking the smell hits us (you know what I'm talking about)
>everyone starts looking around, some spooked, some just disgusted
>while everyone is turning heads looking for the source of the smell Al walks up to John's car and comes back with a jerry can and a sack of firewood we picked up at a gas station
>before we can ask what he's doing, he drops the whole sack on the spot reserved for camp fire and pours gasoline on it
>everyone stops wondering what the smell is and now is looking at Al giving him the "WTF Dude" looks
>"Don't have time to fuck around." he says, "Stand clear."
>sets jerry can back, squats, lights three matches and throws into the fire pit
>FIREBALL!
>everyone calls him a psycho (except John who's bent over laughing), but he ignores it and just walks back to Johns truck and puts the jerry can back, then drags the second sack of firewood back to the camp fire and leaves it there
cont.
>>
>>18123661
lurking
>>
>>18118326
Went to visit my bush garden in Canada, something messed with my fishing line fence. Saw bear shit full of mushrooms since berries are done, was super fresh looking. So I took spoopy shits in a perimeter to establish territory
>>
>>18123661
Based Al
>>
>>18123661
>everything seems pretty okay for a while
>we don't even smell the stank that hits us before and we don't remember it as something significant
>drink beer, shoot shit, prep for fishing, girls prepping snacks for the lads
>Al is prepping the main course - shishkebab meat
>John says this guy knows his shit, but I still feel uncomfortable knowing he's touching the food I'm gonna eat
>nevermind, time to go fishing
>just as Me, John, Ed and Eric are about to head out the stink returns
>Ed quips that something must be fucked in the lake
>Everyone agrees that none of us want to sit for hours near a stinky lake so turn back and decide we'd rather drink more beer
>thatswhywerehere.jpg
>Al sees us and asks why we're back so damn soon
>we tell him shit stinks so fuck it, we ain't fishin'
>Al scowls thoughtfully, looking at the ground, then nods his head, says "No matter. Dinner's going to be served soon enough."
>me and workbuds continue chatting and getting loaded
>about half an hour later we start bitching about our food taking too damn long
>we call for Al, he comes back after three minutes with a roll of toilet paper, says he was in the shitter
>washyourdamnhandsyoufilthyfuck.mp3
>he does so and after that presents the meat, already skewered and ready for cooking
>Sarah and Joanne come out with snacks and whatnot, smell of sizzling meat in the air
>damnthatsmellsgood.laserdisc
>suddenly, one by one everyone starts noticing the stank taking over the smell of food
>Joanne almost gags, everyone is covering their noses and looking around and at eachother
>except Al, who's looking at the cabin with a weird grin
>>
>>18123714
cont.
Now this is where shit really hits the fan.
>before I can ask Al what's so funny I hear something gagging behind the cabin
>everyone freezes, we all look at the cabin like we just got bashed with a sack of wet cement
>Ack, ACGHHHRTH, PHAAAAA
>and then....
>WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, WHAAAAAAAA
>whatever it fucking was, it first bumped real hard at the cabin, then took a fucking sprint away from it at breakneck speeds
>I was feeling sick from fear, my guts fucking jumped when I heard it
>Joanne and Sarah ran to their dudes for safety, while me and John kept looking at each other thinking what the fuck and what do
>then Al started chuckling like a maniac
>"What a fuckin' idiot. Fuckin' got ya, ya fuck. Motherfucker!"
>he stood up, still laughing
>everyone looked at him like he was mental, which I fully believe to be true
>we asked him what the hell just happened
>he then tells us how he figured that this stench came from some animal stalking us, that's why he took some of the meat meant for the kebab
>and this is how sick this guy is...
>then jammed half of my fishing kit in it
>MEAT and FISH HOOKS!
>he left it near the shitter when he was on his way there and waited until the poor beggar decided to take a bite
>i'm not sure what shocked me more, the fact that we were stalked by some beast, the fact that my fishing kit got fed to it or that I was camping with a sadist like Al
>after that we thought what do, call the cops, pack up and leave or just leave our stuff here, go to the camping place and sleep in our cars
>FUCK THAT WE OUT!
>packed up everything in twenty minutes, locked up the cabin and got out
>instead we stopped at the same gas station we picked up the gas and wood and ate our shishkebab there, without beer
>everyone gave Al shit about what just happened, for ruining the weekend
>he just shrugged and said "We could've stayed there. I'm okay with that."
>Nuts! This guy - nuts!
>>
>>18123758
Anyway, we finally forgave him for it. He offered to give us beer on the house if we ever visit the bar he works at.
I'm not going to. He creeps me out even more than before. John says he's still working and still crazy. Mentioned to Ed it might've been a wendigo/skinwalker/moosehogdude during one smokebreak we had, but you can imagine how that went, so I've decided to post it here.
Next time I'm going camping... Probabbly never in this fucking country.
>>
>>18123774
Correction: Al doesn't work at the joint anymore. He's in Austria doing some landscaping gig. Should be back in two months. My bad.
>>
>>18123808
>shishkabob
>lads
>Austria

Was going to say it's a mangey coyote but I'm guessing you are in the UK?
>>
>>18123868
Nope. Baltics.
>>
>>18121425
>in rural Croatia

What was the lake called? Or the county its in?
>>
>>18124091
Croatia is the country
>>
>>18124091
Pailgis lake. Lithuania.
>>
>>18121459
Where the fuck could you live where there are no coyotes?
>>
>>18124396
This obscure place called outside North America
>>
>>18124133
Learn to read faggot
>>
File: 1445457742410.jpg (31KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
1445457742410.jpg
31KB, 534x401px
>>18122816
Yeah! It was one of my first threads, second post here.

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/16872906/

Thanks for asking. I still can't believe the shack is gone now... and that someone is living on top of where it was. I really wanted to do that onsite recap.

I am going back to the riverside where I was roared at in the dark though, maybe this weekend, so I still have at least one onsite recap vid left in the bag.
>>
>>18124406
Fair point , aono
>>
>>18124615
Anon
>fuck me I guess
>>
>>18120495
>>18120509
>>18121199

I know how much it sounds like the rake, trust me. It's how they described it though.
>>
File: 2016-09-13_18-08-24.png (77KB, 1311x707px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-13_18-08-24.png
77KB, 1311x707px
>>18123774
>>18123808

You ungrateful asshole, the lot of you. I suppose you'd rather be monster shit right now, right?

There are tropes for this, you worm:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CrazySane
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DissonantLaughter
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EssentialMadness

fuckin normies
>>
>>18124581

No, thank you man! I love these kinds of local history stories and appreciate the time you've put into taking us along to get glimpses of the area in your videos
>>
>>18123661
Dropped because this shit has more characters to keep track of than game of thrones
>>
>>18124697
It's actually a good story though. It's got a based kook and a faggot OP.
>>
Somewhere between wowitsfuckingnothing.jpg and wowitsfuckingsomething.jpg depending on whether you need a supernatural element to interpret into a story for it to count or not.
>go visit Dad in his country home innawoods often
>enjoy walking the rocky and forested northwestern Ontario area with people and without, very familiar with terrain
>sometimes hear coyotes howl outside the house at night during certain seasons, because Dad and his partner have a dog, and apparently coyotes do that to exploit dogs' stupid friendliness to lure them out and kill them innadark
>but bears and other scary animals avoid the area because of dog smell

>housesit for them for a week while they vacation with their dog, nice private retreat week
>always try to walk every day due to it actually helping depression
>realize in the middle of the night while watching movies in the living room (best part of being in a house alone is no one judges you for cooking food, sleeping, reading or doing anything you want at abnormal hours) that I didn't walk
>remember that I can do whatever I want without disturbing anyone at ANY time of day because alone in a house

>just go out walking, got my phone and a regular old flashlight because I am stoked to walk the spoopy totally dark woods even though I'm literally just walking a loop within sight of the house
>get all "fuck this 'light' business, I can see just fine in the dark!" within moments like a smug dude who thinks he's a perfect hiker might
>about 2/3 of the way through the short pussy walk route, hear LOTS of breaking sticks and rustling of fallen leaves and freeze
>as it gets closer it sounds like a big commotion, like multiple things are moving about and think it's gotta be a gang of clumsy-ass thieves out to ransack the house and kill anything inside
>hide behind a sheer side of a big rocky mound (like the canadian shield area is basically made of)
>>
File: what-the-fug.jpg.bz.jpg (16KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
what-the-fug.jpg.bz.jpg
16KB, 211x246px
>>18125238
>they crash into the space like 10ft away I hear the fucking coyotes YIP and SNARL and shit for the first time super loud
>fucking hell.jpg
>a second later as I start to bolt toward the house, one of them jumps out to the side, but it's facing the other way
>another farther away does the same and sees me, and it just freezes like I've startled it by being there
>checking over my shoulder, realize whatever they're doing has literally nothing to do with me
>just in time to see a huge fucking moose crash out of the woods and crush coyote #2 to death with its giant antlers
>a bunch of pack hunters getting chased the fuck down by a crazed moose for some reason
Moose are shockingly fucking enormous by the way. We think of them as just some deer variant, until you see one and realize they are the damn elephants of Canada.
>coyote 1 tries to bite it in the shin to distract it from its friend (who is already fucked), moose kicks it off and turns to run this one down too
>see a #3 run off, past the house
>moose just completely pulps #1 into the dirt even more violently and then thunders off after #3, and I can feel the huge weight of the thing vibrating the ground while it runs
>hear the sound of a small dead TREE cracking
>get inside, watch out windows for the next hours, but outside lights aren't pointed innawoods

>morning comes and I go out
>yep, it knocked over a fucking tree on the property
>1 regular-dead coyote, 1 MESSILY-dead coyote by the trees
>go in direction of the tree, nothing over there so #3 probably got away
>go back to rocky mound, find flashlight I forgot entirely about (lel), and walk a short distance
>there was a coyote #4 that died before I even saw them, apparently, this one's a mess too
>while I'm thinking what to do about carcasses, I see the moose just standing there in the distance, chewing a spruce, its antlers tipped red
>it gives me this WHAT, MOTHERFUCKER look and I go back inside scared
Fucking moose.
>>
>>18118437
did anyone die after this happened? theres a superstition tht says witches sometimes tap at your window to warn you that someone is going to die soon
>>
>>18124091
"Skresovi", Garesnica, Bjelovarsko-bilogorska county

>>18124396
There´s very small number of coyotes, but they are outnumbered by deers and hogs.
>>
No spooky stories, but my friend is afraid of owls so i called in a barred owl and watched him flip shit as it called at us from the tree above our campfire.

Spent a lot of time in the woods deer and turkey hunting but i guess ohio is boring
>>
>>18125254
Thats fucking awesome dude. Kick ass story.

Im from Sask, and was visitng a buddy in a tiny ass alberta town one summer. The town has literally like 50 people in it. So were sleeping with the window open on his main floor bedroom, and Im awoken by like stnorting or something in the middle of the time. Its like 4am and the suns just coming out, and theres a fucking MOOSE HEAD inside the room from the window. Hes just sniffing around, deff a juvenile. I sat and watched in wonder.

My dad was a hunter and I had eaten moose a bunch of time (absolutely delicious btw, probably the best game canada has) but I had never actually seen one in person.
>>
>>18124680
Doesn't change the fact that this guy is off his rocker. John told me that he once pulled a chainsaw on his patrons when they were getting rowdy and when a drunk woman ripped his glasses off his face and crushed it under her foot he smashed her head between two bottles of booze. Her ears turned blue almost instantly and she puked herself while trying to make her way towards the exit. Swell guy, right?
>>
anyone need help?
>>
>>18125238
>apparently coyotes do that to exploit dogs' stupid friendliness to lure them out and kill them innadark
This is the most retarded myth I see floating around.

Coyotes howl for many reasons, often times to call to each other or investigate ("who's out there?") or to warn competing animals away from their territory.

Dogs are curious and sometimes follow the noise and follow/chase the coyotes, and then they get fucked up because the coyotes defended themselves/their territory. They don't want dogs to come after them and often view dogs as a threat.

Anyways I liked your story anon, I just get rustled when people spread false animal "facts."
>>
>>18125366

I don't think anyone died after my mom's story, but with my grandma's, her father died pretty soon after.
>>
>>18123808
This was so British I couldn't really even understand it.. Something About going camping with some lads n' lasses and Al being a dick and some kind of a stench, I couldn't follow. Honestly, how does your accent transition into your writing? It's amazing how difficult you people are to understand.
>>
>>18127133
>"Honestly, how does your accent transition into your writing? It's amazing how difficult you people are to understand."
Magic of greentext.
>>
>>18126162
He's probably the BBEG.
>>
File: image.jpg (447KB, 747x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
447KB, 747x1024px
>>18126162
>>
>>18123774
Well, what started off as a painfully cliche Skinwalker story had an amusing ending to it. Meat and fishhooks. That's a great idea.
>>
>>18124133
county not country you dumb faggot
>>
>>18127133
That guy said he was from the Baltics, not a Britbong. Figures that you faggots wouldn't know any dialect outside of your own. It was perfectly readable.
>>
>>18127287
More like a D-Bag. And no, I don't mean Deranged Badass Guy or some shit. Just a D-Bag.
>>
>>18130568
You can say "douchebag" on the internets. It's okay, we won't tell your parents.
>>
>>18126169
Oh, didn't know. That makes loads more sense.
>>
File: barnnight.jpg (38KB, 700x522px) Image search: [Google]
barnnight.jpg
38KB, 700x522px
>Be 18, just started college.
>Nana (maternal grandmother) and her 3rd husband bought a "farm" in North Carolina.
>It has woods on three sides, and a swamp on the fourth side, which opens up to a large lake.
>Their place has no neighbors around it. At one time most of it was a tobacco farm, and woodlot.
>A small stream runs through it, separating where their house is from another field and then more woods.
>They say the lake was dug out by slaves during the Civil War.
>Then a small river was dammed up, making the lake.
>The house is sort of modern, but the "feng shui" is all wrong, her old man says.
>He knows about such things. Says it's situated wrong.
>He's right, something just doesn't feel right.
>They say a man who was related to a well-known musician built it maybe 30 years ago.
>It was then in the middle of nowhere, and still is, to a degree.
>After he died, they say it was owned by Arabs for a while.
>They put in all kinds of surveillance cameras and lights.
>Supposedly just used it on weekends.
>No one really knew them; eventually they left.
>Some redneck types owned it next. They kept it for a couple of years, then lost it to bankruptcy and also they said the husband went crazy.
>The place was vacant for a while; locals would hunt on the property, and basically acted like they owned it.
>Then Nana and Jim bought it, and moved in.
>There were a few things wrong at first: strange odors, people coming on the land but not saying hello or anything.
>Then the police starting coming, looking for the guy who had gone crazy.
>He owed people a lot of money.
>At one point he had set up some phony companies, that was all the police would tell us.
>Eventually the police realized that the guy was gone, out of state, and that new people now had the house.
>After that thing were quiet for a while.
Will finish later, if this thread is still up.
>>
I go running deep in the woods 4 times a week.

In Winter months I run in the darkness. No flashlight.

Doing this for years.

Never saw anything.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg.cf.jpg (14KB, 711x399px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg.cf.jpg
14KB, 711x399px
>>18127133
>>
>>18126090
How does one go about calling in a barred owl? Is it some type of hand whistle?
>>
>>18127300
Blood for the blood god?
>>
>>18131696
bumping for you
>>
>>18125238
>>18125254
Sounds like it was an awesome experience.
>>
>>18131696
C'mon dude
>>
>>18131696
OK I'm back.
>They moved in and were starting to enjoy the house, wrong “feng shui” to the contrary.
>They’re both nature lovers, and there were a lot of birds, and signs of other animals in the woods.
>One of the first things they had to do however was to buy a new refrigerator.
>The rednecks who owned the place before had caught a large fish out of the lake and left it in the refrigerator.
>But the power had been cut off, the fish rotted, and stank up the whole house.
>Nana figured that’s how they were able to get a better deal on the property: the people were in bad shape financially, and also the house stank.
>So they repainted the kitchen and brought in a new refrigerator.
>But then the horrible smell came back.
>It seemed to be emanating from near the front door.
>The checked the a/c ducts, and any possible place where something might have died. Nothing.
>The smell would go away for a week or two, and then come back.
>Jim said that according to something he had read a long time ago, a bad smell like that was associated with evil spirits.
>They joked about that, and about burning some sweet grass, or rolling a coconut through the house, calling a priest, and all kinds of similar things, jokingly of course.
>Over time the smell vanished, but still came back at odd times, although with less frequency as time went on.
>>
>>18131696
>In the meantime people would occasionally cut across the property, once or twice in an ATV, other times in an old beat-up station wagon.
>Most of the locals were pretty friendly, but these people didn’t make eye contact, even when we were standing out in the yard. Wtf?
>Then one day we were all outside. I was walking along the edge of the property with my brother-in-law and his dog.
>Someone fired a shotgun blast out of the woods, right next to us.
>It was so loud-- they couldn’t have been more than thirty feet or so back in the brush.
>It sounded like a cannon, and I remember thinking they must have fired both barrels at once.
>Scared the hell out of the dog. We shouted, “Hey, what the hell?”
>"Don't you realize there's people out here?"
>Whoever it was retreated silently back into the woods.
>>
>>18121366
Good read, thnx
>>
File: deersm.jpg (76KB, 800x571px) Image search: [Google]
deersm.jpg
76KB, 800x571px
>>18131696
>The whole thing was really unsettling. Who the hell would do something like that?
>We were in an open field. They couldn’t have been more than thirty feet back in the woods, judging by the sound of the shot.
>Whoever fired the shot must have known we were out there. But fired anyway.
>And then ran off back into the woods.
>I’m thinking maybe some of the locals are pissed off, because now there are people living in what was before “their” hidden hunting grounds.
>So maybe they’re trying to send us a message. Like to sell out and leave the place, so they can hunt and fish there?
>But so far Nana and Jim hadn’t even put up a “posted” sign.
>And they’re kind of good ol’ boy types themselves, I always thought.
>If somebody came to the house and asked permission to hunt, they probably would have said “sure.”
>Jim had a vintage 12 gauge himself he’d get out once a year or so and shoot, just to make sure it still worked.
>When we got back to the house Nana had started her afternoon cocktail hour, and came up the idea >Jim and I should go back up there—with the shotgun—and have a talk with whoever it was.
>>
>>18133003
Buummmpppp
>>
>>18132998
Yeah that was a good read. Nevada desert, always a heavy locale.
>>
File: 1473902231258.png (3MB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
1473902231258.png
3MB, 1440x960px
>>18121366
K is based for spoops, they don't just cry and run, they shoot/attempt to molest it, then they cry and run.
>>
>>18133003
Bruh don't hold out on us
>>
>>18124406
>North America
>No coyotes
Are you actually this retarded?
>>
>>18121366
Bullshit. Skinwalkers don't exist
>>
>>18126162
Ugh he's been not a total pussy he must be a psychopath
He kept a predator from attacking my friends what a nut
Ugh he did things in situations I have no context for what a loony
You really are an asshole. He probably saved your life and all you have done is call him crazy.
I mean, it wouldn't be the same for me, because I'm a strong capable human being but given how you treat this guy I'm fairly sure you couldn't fight off a raccoon so he saved your life.
>>
>>18133183
Maybe not Skinwalkers, but there is some freaky shit out there.
>>
File: Fae.jpg (200KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Fae.jpg
200KB, 800x1000px
Anyone have any Fae stories? haven't seen that many before here. Seelie or Unseelie Faeries
>>
>>18131725
Silly Anon you can't see anything without a flashlight :^)
>>
>>18124680
>people are tropes
>>
>>18133169
>I can't fucking read!
>>
>>18127133
You're just being a dick. Anon's story was perfectly easy to follow.
>>
>>18133169
Try reading that post again.
>>
>>18133169
Anon, it's time to stop posting...
>>
>>18133281
Content comes and goes, but the shitposting never ends
>>
File: 1469549999859.jpg (31KB, 505x479px) Image search: [Google]
1469549999859.jpg
31KB, 505x479px
>>18133286
>>
>>18126162
Not to condone or condemn, but if ANYONE ripped my glasses off my face and smashed them for ANY REASON, I would probably react the same way. They aren't cheap and my life would come to a screeching halt without them.
>>
>>18126169
I too thought that was bullshit. I had to learn about all kinds of different barks and yelps and pack mentality shit in school and no professor or expert I dealt with had ever mentioned coyotes calling for dogs with the intent to kill. Other than that pretty okay story.
>>
>>18133645
But what if skinwalkers do that instead.
>>
>>18134326
Skinwalkers don't real.
>>
File: woodsy2.jpg (1MB, 3226x3185px) Image search: [Google]
woodsy2.jpg
1MB, 3226x3185px
>>18131696
>She kept on about how we needed to go up there, find out who it was, and “give them a piece of our mind.”
>She wanted us to go up through the woods, with guns--“Of course with guns!” --and see what they’re doing up there.
>This really didn’t sound like a good idea. Whoever is up there is either crazy, drunk, or just plain mean.
>The last time I checked this was still 21st century America, not the Wild West, inna woods or not.
>Nana is usually the level headed one. Must be the booze talking, but it was starting to get annoying.
>But sure, we all felt sort of threatened at this point.
>No one noticed that Jim had slipped out of the room. He came back about an hour later.
>He had crossed the little creek and skirted some fields and entered the woods at an oblique angle.
>Quietly moving through the woods, he came to where he could look down on a cleared area at the base of a hill.
>There was a battered station wagon there, and the driver looked like he was passed out in the driver’s seat.
>Farther on there was another cleared area with another battered old car with beer cans scattered around it on the ground.
>No one in sight. At this point Jim retraced his steps back to the house.
> “Those woods are full of drunks with shotguns.”
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 236x228px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 236x228px
>>18118326
I spent most of my childhood inawoods, hunting shit usually in the early morning when it was still dark and not once have I seen a spoop. My brother and I would even watch scary movies then go out and egg on something to spoop us. Wtf guys am I not good enough to be spooked? I'm pretty offended nothing even remotely weird happened all that time
>>
>>18134507
>12 hours to finish the story with a shitty ending

Don't post in me or my sons thread ever again
>>
>>18134507
Boo
>>
>>18131696
Wait a minute! That ain't all. The thing about the a-holes with shotguns is true, but just a side story.
>The next day was Sunday.
>That afternoon we got out all the guns we had (3 of them) and set up some targets next to the woods.
>We shot off about $100 worth of ammo.
>I guess Neighbor Nick got the message.
>No more bung-holes with shotguns in that stretch of woods after that.
But that is not the end of weird stuff. No, it was just the beginning.
>>
>>18118392
Got yourself a squatch in those woods. In genuinely believe it was bigfoot.
>>
>>18118398
That may have been a bear that you startled. Their roars are quite loud and terrifying.
>>
>>18123875
Al sounds like a bro, is he cute?
>>
>>18126162
Bitch had it coming, I'm team Al.
>>
>>18118392
My Montana nigger, my step-brother had a similar experience. He and his mom were camping out in the mountains near Deer Lodge and something started making a ruckus right on the edge of their camp. My grandparents also used planks from an abandoned mine from those same mountains to line their basement. That house definitely had some spoops in it.
>>
>>18121425
Why are there so many Croats on /x/?
>>
File: bikepath.jpg (3MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
bikepath.jpg
3MB, 2560x1600px
>>18118326
Not quite innawoods, but close enough. This was the only truly unnerving, paranoia-inducing thing thats really happened to me, but I grew up in a ranch house on the distant outskirts of a Boston suburb, the city was about 2 and half hours from where I lived. We had no neighbors, and the only way into and out of the are were dirt roads... you get the idea, a creepy super dark area a good distance away from traffic.
I was about twelve at this point, and I had a pretty nice Yamaha dirtbike i'd ride to and from my friend's house about two miles down the road. Their house was the only one within that distance, and we were the only kids in the area. We were both homeschooled and since we had no one else to hang with, it was what it was.
So, one night im riding my bike home, and cruising. My from wheel dug into a rut, or I hit a sand patch or something, sending me flying and the bike crashing to the ground. It was really late and the headlight on my bike was out -I had taped a flashlight to the handle bar, so at least I had something.
I get up and asses the damage
>bent the fucking tire, Parentwillkill.png
The flashlight flew off somewhere off the road, and anyone whos been in a dark woodsy area of Mass knows what level of ungodly bullshit the scrub is on.
After a few unsuccessful minutes of looking for the flashlight, I decide to say screw it and walk the last ~mile back to home, it was a fairly straight shot and I'd just come back in the morning with my dad's pickup to get the bike.
I start walking, and even though I had lived in those woods my entire life, paranoia starts to set in. I was young and alone, and the woods were completely silent.
>We lived near October mountain state forest, road looked like this but more twisty
>>
>>18136365
Cont.
>No sound what so ever, like completely dead silent
>Something is wrong
I walk further and just as I start to really freak and acknowledge the gut feeling to run, I suddenly feel incredibly queasy. In fact im so dizzy and faint that I fall to a knee, and my breaths begin to feel a tad labored.
>o great Im really concussed, dad is literally going to skin me alive
I take seat on the road, I walked just far enough that the shrubbery and uneven terrain blocks the bike from sight.
Instead of feeling better as I sit, I feel weaker and weaker. I end up laying back on the dirt, struggling to breathe at this point. I didnt know if it was a panic attack or if I had somehow broken something without realizing it. Either way I was so weak I couldnt lift my head off the dirt, and my limbs felt like lead.
At this point I had decided this was not normal, and I might actually be in trouble. I began to fall sleepy, and remembered that concussion+passing out= big problems.
I lay there for a good twenty minutes taking pained, dragging breaths, and trying to get off the ground. A few times I get to a knee before falling down.
>part 3 in a sec, this isnt the scary part
>>
File: 1459687767566.jpg (36KB, 528x444px) Image search: [Google]
1459687767566.jpg
36KB, 528x444px
>>18118437

Starving hairless sunbear?
>>
>>18121241
>move into a new place
>immediately hunt for things to steal

why do people like you exist?
>>
>>18136380
After maybe the fifth or sixth attempt at standing, I give in and lay facedown on the cold dirt. It was late October at this point (which is ironic, since October Mountain), and the ground was rock hard and freezing. I start seriously panicking, and thinking I was going to fall asleep and die here overnight before anyone found me. In the middle of me pondering my mortality, I hear a low growl coming from the side of the road, no more than five feet from where I was laying. I gasp and start crying/laughing, completely hysterical. I couldnt move a single muscle and now some kind of dog was going to make me it's dinner. I mean, I felt completely paralyzed. I couldnt even wiggle my toes/fingers, like everything was frozen. The growling gets angrier, peaking loud enough to be a dull roar- then cutting off. Another growl starts up on the other side of me, and then the initial one too. Im still laying frozen and helpless in between the two growls when something grabs me by the ankle. It felt like a gloved hand, wrapped tightly around my leg. It drags me one foot in a violent, jerking motion. I start sobbing silently, unable to wipe the tears away.
That one jerk was all there was, and sudenly more and more growling sounds. From the left, right, up, down- it was total sensory overload, and with each second dozens of growls joined the chorus.
I heard and felt an enormous crack, like the sound traveled through me and shook every particle of my being.
That same second, the growling all cut off at once. From each and every direction, in one instant, the sound of a hundred packs of coyotes cut off.
Instantly and inexplicably, I was slapped into motion, I jumped to my feet and booked it straight down the road towards home. I cried as I ran, the tears streaking behind me.
>>
File: olordidontwannagohome.jpg (295KB, 594x395px) Image search: [Google]
olordidontwannagohome.jpg
295KB, 594x395px
>>18136401
I sprinted up to the storm door, and slammed it shut behind me. I locked it and ran straight to my room. My parents were asleep and what would waking them up do? I ran to my room and huddled for the rest of the night, shaking and sobbing and snotting everywhere. My ankle throbbed from where the hand(?) latched on, the skin already turning purple-black.
At dawn I woke my parents, and told my dad what had happened. He was furious about the bike, but absolutely horrified at the purple hand mark on my leg. Later that night he went out with his 12ga. and wandered the road for what must have been hours. He was a former army ranger, and he was sure if someone had been messing with me on the dirt road he'd have seen some sign of struggle. He found nothing. No sign or marking anywhere of any kind of person or animal.
I was the only witness, and I feel that im the only one who took the story seriously(which bugs me to this day), but I havent forgotten it. I really think some breed of paranormal fuckery was at work that night. It was almost twenty years ago now, but its an event that will stay with me to the grave. Its the sole reason I lurk here, and I have no explanation for any of it. I live in Boston now, and sometimes I think about going to the campground near where the house was. Im an adult now, and Im genuinely curious as to what might be in that park.

The road looked strikingly similar to this one, pic related
>>
>>18136416
Fuck that was was good m8..thanks for sharing. What kind of hand could be strong enough to bruise your ankle and leave a mark. So freaky. Did it feel like a human hand? Could your memory if it be foggy?
>>
>>18136464
When it happened I didn't know it was a humanoid hand, I thought some kind of animal had pulled me. Now thinking about it, I was 140 pounds back then, I was tall and lightly muscled. No coyote could have pulled me that hard and fast, and those were the biggest critters in the area. And of course once the bruise showed up, my parents and I were all bewildered. The bone itself was bruised, the grip was like a vice, the pressure was more intense than anything I've ever felt. I literally saw spots from the pain
>>
>>18121366
That green text tho
>>
Mornin' /x/, Nursefag here. I've got a story to contrubute. This happened to my uncle in the early to mid 90's. Some of the facts I'm unsure of due to this story coming from my dad, who heard it from my uncle, who I never really spoke to much (family drama).

>be my uncle
>him and his wife went deep into the Pisgah National Forrest (western NC area) to pan for gold in the streams.
>not a camping trip, just a good hike (probably the Graveyard Fields area. Most of my family on that side frequented that area).
>uncle is panning while wife is taking pictures because beautiful scenery (older camera means photos must be developed later).
>nothing out of the ordinary or spoopy
>alas, no gold was found, so its back to work on Monday
>head home, eventually get photos developed.
>notice soething in one if the photos

Now this is why I believe that there are humanoid, emaciated, pale, creatures innawoods. Something with that exact description is standing behind a tree, peaking around one side, watching them chill. It's arms are around the tree, so its hands are visible, holding onto desu tree. The description includes sharp claws/teeth.

Again, due to family drama, I never seen the picture, nor was able to talk to uncle about it. That being said, it's odd that this would have almost an identical description as what a lot of other people have seen/reported.
>>
>>18118437
Pic looks comfy as fuck
>>
>>18123758
Al, the hero /x/ deserves.
>>
>>18124091
>>18124396
'Murica, fuck yeah!
>>
>>18135023
>Al is a former barman at a well known dive John frequents
>looks unkempt, greasy hair, beard trimmed with kitchen shears as I find out later, wears a thick black winter jacket even though it's summer

Can't be that ugly if he works in a bar. Or worked.

>Correction: Al doesn't work at the joint anymore. He's in Austria doing some landscaping gig.

Can't be a complete slob if he travels for work and does manual labor.

7/10?
>>
>>18123661
What would've happened if Al wasn't there?
>>
>>18136919
Probably they would've glimpsed the spoop, jumped into their cars and driven off leaving all their shit there, then come back with cops or something. Which is what they pretty much did, only with their stuff packed and the spoop barking fish-hooks.
>>
>>18123758
>everyone gave Al shit about what just happened, for ruining the weekend
But he saved you from the stank beast, you ungrateful cunt
>>
>>18125254
Mooses dont fuck around boy
>>
>>18136997
Maybe they wanted to be fleshgait fuckpuppets? How dare he save them!
>>
>>18123661
>"Don't have time to fuck around." he says, "Stand clear."
>>18137011
>Mooses dont fuck around boy

Al is secretly Moose
>>
>>18133183
Can't fool me, Mr. Skinwalker
>>
>>18134445
Wow that sure doesn't seem like something a skinwalker would say to fool humans into thinking it doesn't exist
>>
>>18136651

Holy fuck, I hike in that area all the damn time. Graveyard fields is the shit, but don't go there very often because the trails are too short and populated for my taste. That whole area along the Parkway in western NC can have a really spooky feel to it at times, that's part of the reason why I love it though. Update SC fag here btw.
>>
>>18118392
Serves you right for blowing loads blindly into the forest like drunken hicks. That is never a good idea.
>>
>>18138582
No way, charlest on fag here. I try to make it out to Pisgah every time I have a long weekend
>>
>>18125254
Oh, damn, moose are NOT to be fucked with.
>>
File: 1474092823521.jpg (26KB, 210x341px) Image search: [Google]
1474092823521.jpg
26KB, 210x341px
>>18138603
Where else am I gonna blow my load, in a sock? Fucking casuals.
>>
>>18123758
haha based Al hanging with a bunch of normies.
>>
>>18126162
Based Al
>>
>>18118392
How's living in Montana? I'm genuinely considering moving there.
>>
File: 1461642553661.jpg (52KB, 256x263px) Image search: [Google]
1461642553661.jpg
52KB, 256x263px
>>18133204
>I'm a strong capable human being
>>
>>18136481
>12 years old
>140 lbs.
>>
>>18138715

The mountains up there really are beautiful. Great place to just get away, even if it's just for an afternoon. Plenty of old, spooky shit up there too. I've heard Charleston has it's fair share of spookiness too, just in a different way.
>>
>>18138813
This, I would love to move there, I'd like to know about employment and price of living, though.
>>
>>18139098
I'm a programmer. Looks like the tech market is growing out there. 3 bd house on half acre in missoulla fro 900USD/month sounds great to me.
>>
>>18136481
I know a lot of people don't believe in bigfoot here. But every story I have heard about bigfoot from family members encountering them. The dogs, birds, crickets, everything goes silent. So when reading your story, I imagined coyotes or some type canines were wanting to eat you, but the bigfoot or whatever it was punked them out to help you. I have heard many good stories of bigfoot, and many bad stories. Thought i'd chime in.
>>
>>18118326
not scary, but at the time i was very scared
>be me, 17 yrs old
>exchange student in wisconsin
>summer, no class, developed taste for biking
>one day decide to go to the north to a town 10.5 miles away from my town
>prepare supplies (apples and water)
>go, all the way listening to music on my ipod
>wow, actually made it
>hang out at the town, saw the sights there
>shit, its getting late
>start going back home, its getting dark
>mfw the sun is almost down and there is a whole lot of ground to cover
>ipod discharges
>cell discharges
>biking alone in the dark in the middle of rural wisconsin
>only light is that of stars and bike's flashlight
>see the glowing eyes of night animals at the road sides
>mind is starting to think of many things, from bears to being killed by psycho inbred hillbillies
>biking like crazy, hit bump and fall down
>thrown away from bicycle
>minor cuts on forearms and knees
>the light of the fallen bike is right at my face, i stay paralyzed
>for some reason I thought I was going to die then and there
>finally got up
>got the bike back up
>then I see huge old guy staring at me with his shotgun and a teenage girl by his side
>fuckinghillbillies.jpg
>scare the shit out of me
>i put my hands up, I really thought they were psycho rednecks
>ends up they were actually very nice people, we ended up talking and they gave me food and then took me home on their truck
>the girl was his daughter, qt blonde as only wisconsin can make them

I Miss wisconsin, miss the good ol' usa :(
>>
>>18131725
No shit , if you're in the pitch dark, of course you didn't see anything.
>>
>>18136651

There was a man who went on a camping trip with his wife in Pettigrew State Park, in the Outer Banks of North Carolina. He encountered canine creatures that hit his camper, and when he got out to investigate they tried to circle him. He said one stood up and walked towards him, which prompted him to fire a .357 round into its center mass, but it only made it flinch. He fucked off outta there quickly as they tried to chase down his vehicle. Scary shit.
>>
I dominate the woods
>>
>>18139653
I am absolutely certain that you are a total sub to the woods and it fucks you up the ass.
>>
>>18139364
I love the Outer Banks. I grew up in Hendersonville NC (WNC) but my family vacationed there often. Didn't see any dog men, unfortunately.

I'm living in east TN now, keeping an eye out for spoops and skinwalkers that arent just meth heads.
>>
File: 1413066519796.jpg (490KB, 1600x1071px) Image search: [Google]
1413066519796.jpg
490KB, 1600x1071px
>>18139667
Can confirm; anon is my bitch.
>>
>>18136398
U mean knee-grows?
>>
File: 1452094191322.gif (2MB, 320x331px) Image search: [Google]
1452094191322.gif
2MB, 320x331px
>>18126169
coyotes will bite dogs and nip at them and get them to chase them and then attack them in a pack and kill them, ive seen it many times hunting, a friend lost 5 dogs, two labs, a German Shepard and two rottweilers, then he got a Rhodesian ridge-back and it killed all six coyotes, they will also use small females as bait
>>
File: culebra.jpg (99KB, 960x870px) Image search: [Google]
culebra.jpg
99KB, 960x870px
>>18118326
OK I don't consider this totally supernatural or w/e, but I'm plenty freaked out right now.
>Move to rural NC a few years ago.
>Yeah, there is a swamp on the property.
>Yeah, we saw a few snakes the first year.
>The place had been abandoned for about a year, so there were a lot of them.
>But they were all harmless species--black racers, Carolina kingsnakes, corn snakes, etc.
>A couple red bellied water snakes, aggressive but not venomous.
>Thought I heard a rattlesnake one day, moving some logs.
>The locals told me "no." More toward the coast maybe, but not here.
>The Mayor said, "Don't you go talking like that. It's bad for real estate you know."
>Winter came, and there were no more snakes for a while.
>>
File: IMG_9995.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9995.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>18141890
That story was shit
>>
File: copperhead.jpg (79KB, 613x476px) Image search: [Google]
copperhead.jpg
79KB, 613x476px
>>18141890
Cont'd.
>The winter passed, and came time to do some fence repair, etc., so we ordered a load of lumber.
>The dirt road into our place is about one mile long, going through some farmers' fields.
>The guy who drove the truck dumps the lumber, then shows me a huge dead Copperhead.
>He said he stopped on the road "to take a leak," and when he was done, he noticed the snake on the ground.
>He had the idea that it had fallen out of the load of lumber.
>He also thought maybe the boys he was working with had put it in the truck as a joke.
>He killed it with a hammer, he said.
>And he said he was going to take the dead snake back to the lumber yard to play another trick on the boys at work.
>I was glad to see him go.
>And also glad I didn't work at the lumber yard with that crew.
>But that was the only time we'd seen a Copperhead around where we lived.
>We figured maybe it HAD come from the lumber yard (it was next to a river) and fallen off the truck when he stopped.
>So we relaxed about the snakes for another year.
>>
File: AgkistrodonContortrix.png (71KB, 180x143px) Image search: [Google]
AgkistrodonContortrix.png
71KB, 180x143px
>>18141944
That story ain't done, bro.
>>
File: DSCN4223.jpg (1MB, 1772x2195px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN4223.jpg
1MB, 1772x2195px
>>18141947
Cont'd.
>Snakes in general are beneficial they say.
>I didn't like it one day when a black snake went from window to window (they're long and narrow, and set low) looking in.
>I knew if it had a way, it would come in.
>But they're beneficial, friendly.
>Where you see them, you won't see dangerous, meaning venomous, snakes.
That was the theory.
>>
File: DSCN4296 (788x1024).jpg (796KB, 788x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN4296 (788x1024).jpg
796KB, 788x1024px
>>18142026
Cont'd.
>Now I'll allow that man has a natural aversion to snakes.
>Undoubtedly due to an archetypal memory shared by all humans (and many animals).
>A horse will even balk at a snake in the path, or even something that looks like a snake.
>But we all know someone who likes them a pets.
>I even helped a guy build a series of "reptile cages" for a nature center once.
>But still, they're best avoided in my opinion.
>In the spring we get these red bellied water snakes coming up from the swamp.
>They're said to be aggressive, but not venomous.
>If disturbed they emit a foul odor as a defense mechanism supposedly.
>Entirely unpleasant, but not deadly.
>>
>>18133003
DONT ACT DUMB
>>
File: IMG_1155.jpg (929KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1155.jpg
929KB, 2592x1936px
>>18141962
made me kek
>>
File: DSCN4297 (655x651).jpg (350KB, 655x651px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN4297 (655x651).jpg
350KB, 655x651px
>>18142076
Cont'd.
>Another winter came and all was quiet for a while.
>Didn't worry about the snake thing much at all.
>The few we saw were harmless. And probably beneficial.
>Then one day we ran over a snake on the dirt road. Didn't mean to, but....
>(Wife was driving, didn't see it.)
>I had a camera and took a picture of it.
>We looked it up when we got back home.
>It was a Copperhead.
>Damn.
>I thought about the Mexican guys who had to work those fields.
>Must be a pain to have to worry about those things.
>Glad they're up here in the fields, and not down by us.
>This was the first one we had ever seen.
>We continued on in our fool's paradise.
>>
File: 1474146584866.gif (698KB, 555x666px) Image search: [Google]
1474146584866.gif
698KB, 555x666px
>>18142124
If you're scared of snakes, start breeding king snakes. Most people know that they eat other sneks, but I've seen them violently murder other slitherbros and not even eat them. I'd say if it was aggressive and comes at you, then it was a racer. Racers are assholes, but they're fairly small and they aren't venomous. Copperheads aren't harmless or friendly, but they let you know they're there before they try and bite. Don't fuck with them and leave you be.
>>
File: 1469502760047.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1469502760047.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>18142124
>he doesnt like sneks
>>
File: babysnek.jpg (2MB, 2808x3920px) Image search: [Google]
babysnek.jpg
2MB, 2808x3920px
>>18142182
my baby snek can eat rattle snakes now
>>
File: DSC06043a.jpg (172KB, 1000x641px) Image search: [Google]
DSC06043a.jpg
172KB, 1000x641px
>>18142124
Cont'd.
>We left that snake right there where it was.
>The next day there was no trace of it.
>Thought no more about it for a couple of months.
>Then I was clearing some brush for a place to put a shed.
>Looked down and saw a huge snake.
>It blended in so well with the dried leaves that it it hadn't moved, I wouldn't have seen it.
>It looked like it might be a Copperhead.
>I ran to the house, thinking to get a gun.
>But when up there I thought, let me take a picture to make a positive i.d. first.
>So went back to get a picture.
>When I got back with the camera it was so well camouflaged that I almost stepped on it.
>I carried the camera back to the house.
>Definitely a Copperhead, and a big one.
>I look it up on the internet. Agkistrodon contortix.
>Even the name spooped me out.
>They're live bearing; the young are more venomous than the adults.
>The web site claimed they are beneficial, they eat frogs, insects and rodents.
>It was too near the house. I went back with a shotgun.
>It was gone. Back into the woods.
>>
>>18142237
just use a shovel. why waste the ammo?
>>
File: 1474183887423.jpg (36KB, 511x512px) Image search: [Google]
1474183887423.jpg
36KB, 511x512px
>>18142189
Nah. Rattlers are venomous, even a boa would git bit trying, so that'd be the end of it. Although there boa might still kill it first, but the boa would kill too.
But here's Jesus snake as consolation.
>>
>>18142237
>Snek
>Gun
Maybe you should have asked your daddy to take care of it
Also, underage v&
Use a fucking shovel
Or a branch
Only an autist would use a fucking shotty on a rattler
>>
>>18125254
Holy shit, 10/10 story, and well-told, too.
>>
>>18142237
No, I have been liberal on them in the past.
Handled them, built cages for the nature center, etc.
But we lived in Central America for a short while, and I wanna be liberal, but a couple of things that happened there spooped me out.
But not as freaked out as I am right now.
>I wrote something about it on Facebook afterward.
>My liberal friends (even the ones in Florida) said, "Oh, you let it go. Good! Respect for Nature!"
>All the locals said, "Yuh killed it, didn't yuh?"
>I figured, OK, no problem. They must have been here all the time, and kept out of the way.
>They say they're beneficial, so w/e....
>A couple of days later, I'm finishing mowing an adjacent lot, and stop on the road.
>I look down and see I have just run over another Copperhead.
>This one was a small one.
>What freaks me out is that I am sure it must have fallen out of the mower attachment.
>It also freaks me out that while I was hooking up the attachment to the tractor, something told me DON'T reach under it.
>I'm usually not that paranoid (or prescient).
>The small ones have stronger venom than the adults.
>>
>>18142306
The moose giveth, and the moose taken away.
Such is the glory of the maple.
>>
File: DSC06276a.jpg (224KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
DSC06276a.jpg
224KB, 1000x750px
>>18142325
Forgot to put up picture of that last one.
I'm remembering the sequence of events via the pics.
Reply to comments re shovel, branch, vs. shotgun: Yeah, well, I really wanted just to try out a new .410.
And no, I really never had to deal with these things before, not in these numbers.
Cont'd.
>So the coke can give us an idea of the size. This one was a juvenile.
>Apparently they're live bearers, and an adult can spew out a shitload of young'uns, maybe even more than once a year.
>But still, this was only the third one, and they'd probably been there all the time.
>>
>>18142264
>Nah. Rattlers are venomous, even a boa would git bit trying, so that'd be the end of it. Although there boa might still kill it first, but the boa would kill too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRpGC4MXFKE
you were saying?
>>
File: 1471754657148.gif (3MB, 580x328px) Image search: [Google]
1471754657148.gif
3MB, 580x328px
>>18142386
spoopy snakes?
when i was 13 we had a copperhead maybe once every other week and just killed it with a shovel, or a few rocks, or a stick, we would pick them up by their tail and get those branch cutters and cut the head off, or sling it into the ground, its just a snake anon, plus venom isint even that bad,
Now Fish On the other hand, fuck those, they fucking bite you when you swim, i hate fucking fish
>>
File: Culebra.jpg (125KB, 1640x1453px) Image search: [Google]
Culebra.jpg
125KB, 1640x1453px
>>18142386
>To tell you the truth, I wasn't sure how far they strike.
>Especially a full sized adult snake.
>I'd heard stories from my grandmother, who grew up out west.
>And from guys who built airfields in Vietnam.
>Even chopping at one with a hoe sounded too close for me.
>So by now we're thinking something is up, and we're starting to be careful about where we walk.
>Whereas we'd go out at night without a light, now we always had a good flashlight with us.
>Good thing , because there were lots of them in the road at night all of a sudden.
>Suppose they were feeding on insects, frogs, and small rodents like the web site said.
>We saw one on the road twice.
>Both times I got a creep feeling just before, like I knew we would see one.
>>
>>18142453
You hate fucking fish?
Time to buy a pocket pussy anon
>>
File: awlookitshappy.jpg (195KB, 600x407px) Image search: [Google]
awlookitshappy.jpg
195KB, 600x407px
Snakebro, are you actually going somewhere with this? Is this something you might tell /an/ instead, or would they be too pissed at you for killing snakes?

I actually like snakes, but fuck dealing with them in the wild, I'm even super cautious around pet snakes.

>>18142107
You mean "snek"
>>
>>18139255
Johannes ? This Is Nick
>>
File: 1472889290887.png (429KB, 668x628px) Image search: [Google]
1472889290887.png
429KB, 668x628px
>>18142456
>Suppose they were feeding on insects
dropped
>>18142466
fuck fish, have you been chased by fish nipping at you? at first it doesnt hurt, but after twenty bites you realize the pain they can inflict
>>
File: lionfish10002.jpg (583KB, 1187x794px) Image search: [Google]
lionfish10002.jpg
583KB, 1187x794px
>>18142453
KEK
You can come over and stay with us for a week or so then.
But fish, yeah the Lionfish.
We moved out of Florida before they became a problem, but yeah.
>>
>>18142483
We had one or two of these in a tank. Pretty, but yeah, don't fuck with 'em.
>>
File: culebra2.jpg (189KB, 800x546px) Image search: [Google]
culebra2.jpg
189KB, 800x546px
>>18142456
Cont'd.
OK I won't drag this out too much more.
>Shorter version: in the last couple of months all of a sudden we are overrun by Copperheads.
>Originally there were none around here.
>Now in the space of a few months they are everywhere.
>At night on the road, at the edge of all mowed areas, up inside farm equipment.
"plus venom isn't even that bad"
>My neighbor's an old guy, he went out to his shed last week.
>Lifted up a bag of potting soil, w/e, and one bit him on the leg.
>He said he killed it with a jackknife but idk.
>He is taking blood thinners, so blood squirted out of the two fang marks.
>He figured all the venom ran out.
>Wouldn't go to the hospital.
>Said he got sick that night, but it passed.
>He still had two nasty looking bit marks on his leg two weeks later.
>Tough old bird, that one.
>In the meantime we are seeing more and more of them.
>>
File: copperhead snake in garage.jpg (33KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
copperhead snake in garage.jpg
33KB, 600x450px
>>18142525
>Suddenly they start popping up in the weirdest places.
>They are beneficial so i try not to kill them and let them live.
>One pops up in cabinet, i take a lighter and a can of hair spray to finish it off.
>The website says they like to eat lettuce to i start offering it to them outside.
>They start showing up more frequently, the locals start giving me weird looks.
>One was found in my brand new pair of boots.
>I shot it with a .410 birdshot just to be safe.
>I hear hisssss from every direction in my own house.
>>
>>18142414
Well color me corrected. Are kings tougher then other sneks?
>>
File: 28810.png (96KB, 432x360px) Image search: [Google]
28810.png
96KB, 432x360px
>>
File: DSC06459a.jpg (170KB, 875x494px) Image search: [Google]
DSC06459a.jpg
170KB, 875x494px
>>18142535
KEK
Here's a red bellied for you then.
>>
File: 20160412_005950-1.jpg (3MB, 3200x1563px) Image search: [Google]
20160412_005950-1.jpg
3MB, 3200x1563px
>>18142544
not really, they have a natural immunity to venom and are a lot longer than average snakes, and venomous snakes are typically a lot shorter and fatter than average snakes, so they can easily over power them, and just strangle them, i have >>18142189 and >>18142182 , its about three feet right now and i can feed it a two foot rattlesnake if i found one, they eat like its their last meal. really fun non agressive snek
>>
>>18142535
>One pops up in cabinet, i take a lighter and a can of hair spray to finish it off.

Sounds like a good way to set your house on fire.
>>
>>18139255
Aw, happy story. I love Wisco. Where do you live now?
>>
File: culebra5.jpg (17KB, 297x200px) Image search: [Google]
culebra5.jpg
17KB, 297x200px
>>18142535
>Getting tired of this.
>I ask around town and they direct me to a local naive
>"do not look him in the eye anon," okay
>go to his house and explain what is happening
>he understands, he has seen it many times before
>he leaves and comes back with a glass jar
>it has brown mud in it and this weird yellow water,
>"this will grant you power anon, it will attract them, and when they surround you, break the glass on the ground, it will kill them, although it will not be beneficial to the environment."
>i understand, i take the jar back to my house and sit in the middle of my carpet(it has the most light and most room so i can see them)
>bring it on copperheads, i put some insects on the ground to attract them, and i wait.
>>
File: Snek.png (68KB, 424x283px) Image search: [Google]
Snek.png
68KB, 424x283px
>>18141890
>>
File: DSC06553a.jpg (159KB, 1000x598px) Image search: [Google]
DSC06553a.jpg
159KB, 1000x598px
>>18142525
Cont'd. And the end, maybe.
>So I'm already feeling sort of threatened by our reptilian friends.
>There seem to be so many, compared to last year, when there weren't any apparent.
>Yesterday I'm out working on my tractor.
>Having to lie on my back in the grass.
>Go in for a drink of water.
>Come out and there is a Copperhead in the driveway.
>None of them have come this close before.
>I run in and get camera and .22 rifle.
>Consider whacking it with a rake or w/e
>But then remember all the stories about how far they can strike, etc.
>So I just shoot it from afar.
>Chuck the body down the hill toward the swamp.
>Have slight SJW guilt. Would Albert Schweitzer have done this?
>Know my neighbors would approve.
>But they kill things just for the fun of it.
>Still, the author of Genesis had the right idea.
>Don't trust the serpent.
>I even heard Donald Trump read a poem about it.
>Now I see them everywhere.
>Every stick, every branch, every piece of twine, discarded wrapper of piece of wire
>On the ground looks like one.
>We never saw one for years.
>Now we've seen seven in just a few weeks.
>At one time I felt secure in this place.
>Now however I am freaked out
>Because we are surrounded by poisonous vipers.
>>
>>18142602
So you're still waiting, then?
>>
>>18142653
oops
>>
>>18142608
Props
>>
>>18142671
Fuck you.
>>
>>18141802
sounds like your friend is just bad with dogs
>>
File: 1474135059874.gif (3MB, 441x300px) Image search: [Google]
1474135059874.gif
3MB, 441x300px
>>18142671
A 4 inch strike distance? Not too worried then.
>>
File: 1455251238016.png (232KB, 464x540px) Image search: [Google]
1455251238016.png
232KB, 464x540px
>>18138932
I was 5 foot 11 inches back then too. I stopped growing then though, feelsbadman
>>
theres a kingsnake that lives in our yard. i live in northwestern Alabama. he lives in the rocks around our yard. there are cottonmouths, rattlers, and copperheads in my region too. seen them multiple times. usually try to keep them away. but we let the king snake live here because he fucks on the venombros. literally fucks their bitch on top of their dead bodies. my old man has been bit, TWICE, by rattle snakes. this was all when he was a thrill seeking teenager. said it made him feel kind of like he was on acid, but a very bad trip. so needless to say we let the king snake live in our yard. he is a good snek
>>
and to say that fish are horrible and sneks are the bee knees tells me that you know not what you speak of. if you're picking venomous sneks up by tail and giving them the wirlygig treatment, you're asking to get bit. which also tells me you probably never dun it. you fuckin shoot snakes, with a shotgun. story poster is right to grab his .410. a great gauge for snakes. i prefer a 28 gauge for rodents and small game but a .410 will do the job quite nicely. don't try to hate on another mans method of conquering the wilderness. learn from it, it might save you city-folk one day.
>>
>>18118437

Ok...Gotta ask...how much are the monthly payments on a house like that in the middle of nowhere? I live in LA and pay almost $3000 a month on a fucking 2 bedroom apartment with people everywjere...I've heard the further houses are from society the cheaper they are.

I'd fucking quit this whole state to live in a house like that.
>>
>>18143407
2 bed one bath trailer in Caldwell county Kentucky would be 500 + utilities
Houses usually aren't for rent and the payments range based on your bank.
Back in Fulton county Arkansas was about the same.
>>
>>18143428
Basically money is worth up to 5 times more depending on how rural you are. Why do you think people stay in the country?
>>
>>18142671
Fuck this, fuck you, and fuck your snake.
>>
>>18143468
That's illegal anon, and unwise.
>>
>>18142602
This is a stupid fucking story
>the local naive indeed
What bad Stephen King book did you pull this shit from
>>
>>18143407
In fl(anywhere but miami) a 3000/month rent will get you a McMansion or a condo directly on the beach. I pay 1300 for a 3/2 in surburbia 20 minutes from Tampa
>>
File: 1471218871696.gif (1MB, 480x470px) Image search: [Google]
1471218871696.gif
1MB, 480x470px
>>18143588
If only Florida was worth it
>>
>>18142602
>it has brown mud in it and this weird yellow water
jar of shit and piss?
>>
>>18133183
i wouldn't worry about it
>>
>>18124697
>Anon can't believe that someone has friends
>>
When I was younger, at night me and three other dudes witnessed a bare foot slide out from behind a lumber stockpile inside an abandoned boathouse within the confines of a 200 acre property at 2 in the morning, having wandered away from a kegger. We ran till our lungs hurt. thats the only real thing that registered, stayed with me, and was witnessed simultaneously by others.
>>
File: IMG_9981.jpg (78KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9981.jpg
78KB, 600x600px
>>18143835
Nice try
>>
>>18121241
murder someone and leave some cryptic message shit and random numbers and stuff, see if you can make it to the local news at least
>>
>>18143835
Go back to the woods you copper smelling fuck
>>
>>18121615
check on amazon m8
>>
>>18123661
i've read one hundred and two stories about people going camping and some shitfuck /k/ommando saving their asses from a skinwalker, fuck off
>>
>>18144240
>implying /k/ isn't full of crazy fucks
>implying you wouldn't want one along on a deep woods campout

Have fun being killed, eaten and fucked by mountain hobos in no particular order
>>
>>18130568
you can curse online, your mom isn't going to ground you or anything, she's too busy being fucked by me
>>
>>18144332
Shouldn't you be in school right now?
>>
>>18134445
real don't walkerskin
>>
>>18144365
Skin really don't walk
>>
>>18144490
Real skin don't walk
>>
File: LP.jpg (16KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
LP.jpg
16KB, 500x281px
>>18134445
>>18144365
>>18144490
>>18144588
WAAAAAAALKING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIN
>>
>>18142651
>be me
>internship in Uganda
>pretty cool
>inna high school, great teachers and students
>go drink beer every second evening with the teacher
>drinking beer means pissing a lot
>no toilets around
lolfuckingafrica
>be told to go piss inna fields
>practice quickly called "irrigation"
>some day, go irrigate
>hear the shuffling of leaves under the stream of piss
>stop fighting drought in Africa
>still hear the shuffling
>whatthefuckisthis.wav
>look closer
>see the green scales of a green mamba
>these cunts are super venomous and aggressive
>fug :DDDD
>snek keeps going, unfazed
>go back to the bar
>order a beer while telling the story of the snake that was into piss play

And that's how you deal with snakes. Just show them who's the boss.

If you're still scared, get some goats. We had some goats at the school, and when snakes came on the school fields (either from the nearby fields or from the trees), goats would fucking jump and stomp on them. That's when I began respecting them. They may be dumb and loud cunts, but they're mamba killing cunts.
>>
>>18143835
That well may be, but consider the following:
Somewhere out there is a crazy nutbasket called Al.
>>
>>18144240
It's hard to tell a story if you don't survive the encounter. It's hard to survive the encounter if you're not with someone brave/tough/crazy/smart enough to fuck up something/someone that wants to fuck you up.
>>
>>18143873
So, a snake dismembered a foot and dragged it away?
>>
File: 1457340840709.gif (198KB, 500x454px) Image search: [Google]
1457340840709.gif
198KB, 500x454px
>>18142908
>he never played helicopter snake
>grab venomous snake by tail
>start spinning around
>centripetal force just barley keeps the snake from coming all the way back to bite you
>you can see it trying to come back, its like a slow motion strike with its fangs out because it spins with you
>keep spinning, if you slow down too much the snake gets you
>keep spinning, if you go to fast you'll get dizzy and fall over
>keep spinning, after the song is up you do one big spin and throw the snake
>if its alive next persons turn
its good to be 3rd or 4th on your first try, we would never let newbies go first, after about 5~6 it would die,
>>
>>18144925
Africa---the kind of snakes they have there is horrifying.
Also Australia....
>>
>>18144925
The goat idea though....
Goats and mongooses -- or is it mongeese...
Need one of these.
>>
What is the name for the monster that I always see creepypasta on about something that kills one of your friends in the woods and assumes there form, but can't really talk, except for mimicing some phrases.

They're associated with a screaching sound?
>>
File: IMG_9934.png (734KB, 1024x2429px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9934.png
734KB, 1024x2429px
>>18145773
One of these
>>
>>18145776
Thanks. Close, but I remember one greentext about a group of junkie partyers going to the woods. Then they gave a shapeshifter some heroine and it died in a screachy mess.
>>
>>18145797
Great so I just need to carry tranquilizers that have ridiculous amounts of drugs in them. Any idea what kind of cocktail they gave him?
>>
>>18145801
A huge dose of heroin that a normal person couldn't handle, but that a junkie could.
>>
>>18145806
>not carrying tactical heroine for purpose of remove skinwalker
It's like you people aren't even trying to kill them
>>
File: 1469654574915.gif (993KB, 322x241px) Image search: [Google]
1469654574915.gif
993KB, 322x241px
>>18144925
So true, when I see a snake I just stare them in the eye, they back down and run away with their tail down, its a sign of submission, you have to show it you're the alpha male
Some tips
>eat first in front of it, make it watch you before you give it a mouse
>practice training it. Be dominant, you are the leader
>don't let it take advantage of you, let it out when You choose, not when it chooses.
>have confidence
>if it is acting up, grab it by the back of the neck, this is what parents do in the wild
>spray some water on it, it doesn't hurt the snake but it does momentarly startle them.
T. Snake owner
>>
>>18136651
I'm from here. if they were panning for gold then they were wasting their goddamn time. I will say there are some creepy things when you get deep into the hollers though. ive experienced some fuckery out in cruso, up panther creek, and out soco.
>>
>>18145923
Snakes aren't dogs, you dimwit.
>>
>>18136651
Why did you feel compelled to tell me that you are a nurse? Seems like you can just go by "fag." Not because of your profession, but because you felt the need to bring it up despite it being irrelevant to your story.
>>
>>18146328
Contribute something or fuck off.
>>
Jesus Fuck, I thought I was on /x/ ...guess it was just /an/ dream.

FUCK OFF, ANIMAL and or REPTILE STORIES.
>>
>>18146947
Don't get so butt-blasted over nothing, anon.
>>
>>18146947
>be me
>when I was five my parents let me go pick out a pet,
>found a gold fish
>out in backwoods County with no friends, except goldfish
>I spent every day of my life with that goldfish
>it was my best friend,
>one day, I go swimming with it at local river
>as we're playing Marco Polo he doesn't respond
>in looking around calling for him but I don't see anything
>finally I see him, right next to an alligator gar
>his fin is injured but I can still save him
>fuck that I'm not getting close to that alligator gar
>I just cry and watch for a few mins until the alligator gar notices the goldfish and eats it
>worst day of my fucking life
Fast forward
>after the funeral I go to bed and wake up with water on my sheets
>my fish bowl I haven't thrown away yet splashes water out of it when I walk by it, no explanation
>get new fish, it dies next morning, but not just dies, it bleeds
>happens again to third fish,
>I decide to stay up with fifth fish,
>1:32am, fish suddenly faints and floats to the top, I quickly get it out
>give it cpr(yes you can actually do this), it comes back to life, I put it in a new tank, water is fine, temp is fine
>go to sleep, wake up to water fucking boiling
>my fish is boiled
Cont?
>>
>>18147612
>Cont?

Stop this shit. Either post the story or don't.
>>
>>18147700
i think you are a

cont?
>>
File: 1470712463565.gif (1MB, 211x203px) Image search: [Google]
1470712463565.gif
1MB, 211x203px
>>18147706
God dammit
Fucking kek
>>
>>18121366
makes me wanna find the /k/ommando story where he was innawoods alone at night when a harmonica started playing out of the darkness. i think he described it as similar to the beginning of link related https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MZw_Iv0wdU
>>
File: 1472660662262.jpg (7KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1472660662262.jpg
7KB, 250x187px
>>18143704
>>
File: 1471162328390.gif (2MB, 225x169px) Image search: [Google]
1471162328390.gif
2MB, 225x169px
>this fucking thread
/x/ isint supposed to make me laugh
Snakes and fish?
>>
>>18147706
kys
>>
>>18145797

The guy went partying with his drug dealer and a few others. I remember that one.
>>
>>18136481
Bigfoot saved you from a pack of dire wolves.
>>
>>18146947
>he thinks goatmen and samsquantch are real
>>
>>18143835
Shut up and swallow yer fishhooks...
>>
>>18145923
the gif made me super kek!
>>
File: gif3.gif (132KB, 250x336px) Image search: [Google]
gif3.gif
132KB, 250x336px
Gotta say, this whole thread has been a hoot1
>>
>>18124134
Dude, wtf. Lithuania and Croatia are two different countries, thousands of kilometers apart.
>>
>>18148702
Spoops be distributed across post-soviet nations, yo.
>>
Well, that's cute and all, but I've posted a story on /k/ of such sort of caliber before.
>be me
>be New Years celebration
>be cooking meats
>stank come 'round
>see woobey, chase him with mates
>woobey dash into the fuckin' lake
>woobey return to grounds a while later when we're having rack time
>notify my mate Voldemar
>Voldemar runs outta the house, chucks big heavin' axe at the beastie while screamin' at it with lithuanian/samagotian/russian profanity
>Beastie gone, no trouble throught the night
>Voldemar a bloody samagotian, former IMA Spetsnaz during soviet times and a hard-ass in Aikijujitsu or whatever that samurai face-smashing shit is called
No trouble throughout the rest of camp the whole day. Same Pailgis fuckin' lake. That's why I sorta figured what the smell was. Hope the fuck chocked on it.
t- Algirdas
>>
>>18118326
Thats so nice, thats how winter looks where i live (sweden)
>>
File: DSC_0050.jpg (4MB, 4800x3199px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0050.jpg
4MB, 4800x3199px
On top of a mountain close to where i live
>>
>>18118392
awesome stuff dude, btw all those places look really cozy, i'd say you're lucky to live in such a beautiful place
>>
>>18123707
Good job, OP!
>>
File: 1470090788741.jpg (184KB, 897x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1470090788741.jpg
184KB, 897x1200px
>>18148807
Sweden is probably the scariest place right now, you know, with the cuckoldry
>>
>>18136398
cooler looked twenty years old in a shack that hadn't been visited in at least as long. if there're any ghosts around I'll apologize profusely for pilfering ya got damn sperg
>>
File: 1472708211234.jpg (148KB, 984x345px) Image search: [Google]
1472708211234.jpg
148KB, 984x345px
>>18149479
what are you gonna do when you die and the house you built for your family that lived there for years [spoiler]suddenly gets looted by some niggers[/spoiler]
>>
>>18133214
Western US has a lot of them, but I've found more in small cities pretending to be human than out in the middle of nowhere. I've always been able to tell them apart from regular people, it's kind of like the feeling of chewing aluminum foil when you look directly at them. Typically they won't bother you unless you interest them in some way, and you really don't want to be interesting.
My buddy and I were once on the riverwalk (a tourist trap in Texas) during broad daylight and saw a man coming down the somewhat busy path toward us and my buddy and I just locked eyes and bolted in the other direction. I did it because of the tinfoil feeling, but my friend was apparently energy sensitive and didn't tell me. I don't really talk to her anymore because I'm trying to forget the fae and live a somewhat normal life, but she's convinced I'm a changeling.
I've also had a (now) ex boyfriend who got pretty fucked up by fae in Oregon. He was poking around in things he shouldn't have while I was out of state and ended up having a psychotic break. One night we were having a conversation on the phone about how he kept seeing a group of them at a club he went to and how he was going to ask them questions, then I got a text from him the next night at 2 in the morning saying "I can't fix everything" and he vanished for three fucking days before turning up in a psych ward and kept using word salad trying to tell me that he found them and how I needed to leave the city and I wasn't safe. I moved away within the month for other reasons. . Supposedly he's doing much better now.
>>
>>18150523
Idaho has them too, but much less. I assume they're up in the mountains where you can have a hundred miles of forest without anyone living there. I've seen one of two in Boise though.
>>
File: 1473631102283.jpg (114KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1473631102283.jpg
114KB, 1024x768px
>>18150523
>be me,
>high school graduation trip with friends in Colorado
>take break from kayaking and pull up on side of river, everything is so green
>suddenly most attractive girl I have ever seen walks out of nowhere(must have been behind a rock or some, there were no trees nearby)
>64/10 goddess, b-e-a-utiful,
>friends can't even speak, we're good with girls and were not ugly but we couldn't even say anything
>one friend says hi, she just snickers at him and continues down the side of the river
>that friend came out as a queerosexual a few years later
What was it /x/? I've never heard of fairys
I don't even have a pic to describe what she looked like, an Asian redhead with light skin and no freckles
Thread posts: 282
Thread images: 75

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.