[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 1876x2525px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1876x2525px
This is a fairly large rock at a job site I work at, could I write anything with that white stone to elicit any sort of change in the area or with the job? I've recently had some experiences that opened my eyes to the paranormal, and would like to confirm this further with direct cause and effect.

Thanks for any help.
>>
>>18116683
no
>/thread
>>
>>18116683
You could try some sigil magic. Lets say you want to find diamonds at your work place. Write out the desire. "It is my desire to find diamonds at this job site." The, remove all of the vowels and repeating consonants. tsmdsrfnjb Then, use this string of characters to make a symbol and draw that symbol on the rock and you have your first attempt at sigil magic.
>>
>>18116683
You can do many different things, but why you would do those things is a different question.
>>
Yeah. That's a good ass rock right there.
>>
>>18117426
I'd suggest starting with something that wouldn't require a massive change in the geology of what is almost surely a mundane construction site.

Plus, the company would just keep all of the diamonds anyway.
>>
>>18117437
What would you suggest? My intent is simply to confirm what in the paranormal realm is real and what isn't since I am open to everything now. I don't want to gain from it, or hurt anyone.

I am guessing the less impactful the spell, the easier it is to do correctly? Getting diamonds sounds pretty extreme, so maybe something minor?
>>
>>18116683
>magick
>cause and effect
>>
That's a nice rock
>>
>>18116683
Literally one of the things you would use the Ellis (LS) sigil for
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.