[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, something pretty spoopy is going on right now. I live in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 1473430751396.jpg (42KB, 400x602px) Image search: [Google]
1473430751396.jpg
42KB, 400x602px
Guys, something pretty spoopy is going on right now.
I live in southcentral Alaska and there's something flying near my house, at probably about 50k feet.
It's not a jet, because it's sporadically flying around, in random directions, and also just sitting stationary in the air. At times it looks almost indistinguishable between just a simple star. I looked at it with binoculars and I couldn't make anything out, it just looks like a bright little dot. Will keep updated if anything extremely unusual happens.
>>
>>18115505
Shoot at it with a gun until it goes away.

If its a plane you'll know because the police will come and arrest you.
>>
I saw a star tonight a few feet away from me. It's a spooky day to be alive
>>
File: 120_mm_M1_gun_1.jpg (1MB, 2016x1512px) Image search: [Google]
120_mm_M1_gun_1.jpg
1MB, 2016x1512px
>>18115509
>shoot at something at 50,000 feet with a gun
does it look like I have a stratosphere gun?
>>
>>18115505
It's probably the Ruskies, they're testing some spoopy tech right now.
>>
>>18115517
OP's outta luck, all the have is harpoons in Alaska.
>>
>>18115521
why would they be flying something over anchorage?
and why would it stay in about a 10 mile box for over an hour, just moving around inside that area?
>>
>>18115529
Because a large number of nuclear missiles will strike alaska and pass over it enroute to the west coast in the event of a nuclear war.
>>
>>18115505
Photograph/video that shit, OP.
>>
>>18115556
I tried, but my iPad wouldn't pick it up, probably because there's a lamp post right next to my house and it isn't all that bright.
>>
>>18115558
>All these people now walking around with cameras in their pocket
>Not capable of taking good nighttime sky shots
That is the real conspiracy.
>>
>>18115529
To test US air defense, there are a number of bases there after all. Also Alaska is pretty desolate for the most part, so minimum exposure to witnesses on the ground.
>>
Try waving and smiling, like a normal person.

No seriously, try it.
>>
>>18115596
Great, now they're shooting laserbeams and shit at me.
>>
>>18115589
but how the fuck is it sitting stationary for about 5 minutes, then it zips like 5 miles in like 30 seconds, jerking around while doing so, then repeating the process?
>>
>>18115620
Because it's reverse engineered tech. Do you even UFO?
>>
>>18115624
>reverse engineered tech
from what
>inb4 flying saucer
>>
>>18115505
I live in Anchorage, Fort Richardson. Will I be able to see this flying thing?
>>
>>18115629
>>inb4 flying saucer
US cylindrical shaped craft and flying triangles.
>>
>>18115561
Thats the reason they all have gyroscopes now, so that when you point them up they start bluring and fucking up.
>>
>>18115757
I need to check outside again, I saw it over the turnagain arm
>>
>>18115787
>doesn't realize that a craft that manipulates space-time around itself for "locomotion" would appear blurry to a camera, maybe even the human eye
>>
>>18115505
And you've come in here rather than constantly monitoring and filming it until the situation has resolved/you've been abducted?
Get real.
>>
>>18115856
Speaking of ufo physics, I figure the reason many ufos seem to glow at night might be because of some kind of dense electron field. I've seen a video from Periodic Videos where they showed solvated electrons, and it pretty much looked like liquid brass.
>>
is there some impossibility this isn't a toy quadricopter drone at a much closer distance than you think it is
>>
>>18115789
>turnagain arm
wat is it? never heard of one
>>
>>18115505
It's probably a drone flying lower than you think.

Man, drones are taking all the fun out of ufo sightings.
>>
Satellites
>>
I live in Anchorage, Alaska. At about 11pm last night on the east side I saw something small flying just over everything! It had multiple lights of multiple colors and it moved very smoothly. I can't figure out if it was a drone or something else! I hope you saw it too!!
>>
It's extraterrestrials. They are studying us. I've seen them too.
>>
Fuck me this 4chan community is so retarded ican even
>>
Ive seen those multiple times
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.