[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amazing obscure web-series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: TheWestRecords.jpg (41KB, 842x427px) Image search: [Google]
TheWestRecords.jpg
41KB, 842x427px
I'm not really interested in ARG's, Slenderman videos, etc. But this web-series on the internet that a Youtuber by the name of "Night Mind" found is absolutely astounding.

The series is called "The West Records", it's about a guy who received a external hard drive and the contents in it are heavily corrupted, he tries to fix the content as best as he can and he posts it onto the channel.

I know it's a cliche and all but you really need to check this series out because it has good character development, good camera quality, and a original story that is very interesting.

This series can get really scary at times but it decides to calm down here and there, it's not about built around jumpscares but instead around the unknown.

Again, I highly recommend this and even if you don't like these types of things you need to at least check it out.

Channel -https://www.youtube.com/user/TheWestRecords/videos
>>
>>18114451

Hey there Night Mind, trying to garner a niche following on /x/?
>>
File: 1473461772422.jpg (28KB, 337x312px) Image search: [Google]
1473461772422.jpg
28KB, 337x312px
>>18114464
If only I was.
>>
>>18114508
I find your voice hypnotically annoying. Yet I watch your videos nonetheless
You are the real horror here.
>>
>>18114664
FFS I'm not Night Mind >:(
>>
Yeah I saw the Night Mind video, I think it looks good. Is it finished, or is it still going on? I was planning on watching them all at some point.

(Also are you involved with it somehow)
>>
>>18114684
YOU RIE!! I KIRR YOU!!
>>
>>18114751
It's still going on and no I'm not involved in it even though I would love to be involved.

I think I might create a creepy series one day but I want it to be good, I want the viewer to think about how they would react in the situation, what would they do, etc. I want the viewer to be immersed into the world I created because I think that you literally asking yourself of how you would react to the situation is a good series.
>>
Stop the blatant advertising and kindly kys
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.