[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Powerful magic user

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: dark_mage_by_anawind.jpg (59KB, 900x733px) Image search: [Google]
dark_mage_by_anawind.jpg
59KB, 900x733px
Is there any powerful magician/mage/sorceress on these boards? Just curious.
>>
> powerful magician/mage/
No.

>sorceress

Oh, hell no.
>>
Do you think a real one would claim it here?

You're not asking for guidance, not asking for help, and not incurring wrath.

If such an individual were lurking here, what would really make them respond to your thread?

Know you not that secrecy maketh success in matters occult?
>>
>>18114382
I'm just curious, I dont want to involved in thier crazy stuff.. just want to know what they can do in real life.. but the other anon said they were not real
>>
>>18114448
Well, that would depend on the practitioner, eh?

Bit like asking a military operative what they do for their country.

Major Petersen can throw a mean grenade but can't read a topography map to save his cock, that sort of thing.
>>
>>18114310

Is your fridge running?
>>
>>18114522

wtf, It was unplugged. WTF
>>
A powerful magician is like a powerful priest. I don't think magick works like you imagine it does.
>>
>>18114522

seriously how the fuck did you do that
>>
File: RFrbHVg[1].gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
RFrbHVg[1].gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>
>>18114572
eh...I'm not so sure about that, but I guess it depends on the style of the priest.
>>
>>18114522
Humour, the best kind of crazy.
>>
>>18114681
Snakehandlers brah
>>
>>18114522
Do a magic thing to me
>>
File: Home[1].jpg (151KB, 1150x650px) Image search: [Google]
Home[1].jpg
151KB, 1150x650px
>>18114703
YOU BRETTA GO CATCH IT!
>>
>>18114310
Warlock reporting in
>>
>>18114310

Everybody on 4chan is a Lvl 90 grandmaster wizard
>>
>>18114310

Sorry
It seems to be that the gods who use to shit-posting here fear me.
I haven't see a "role-playing" thread in weeks
>>
Those who claim to be Enlightened or magically are lying and are led by their egos, False Prophets.
>>
>>18117168
What's the differrence between enlightened and awake? I'm pretty woke yo.
>>
>>18114310
>Is there any powerful magician/mage/sorceress on these boards?
See the problem with people is that they think that magick is like something that you can get better at than others like leveling up or something out of a video game.

Magick is a tool. You can get more skilled at it, but it's still just a tool. Anyone can do magick, it's just knowing how to use magick that counts.
>>
>>18116343
Why who are you ?
>>
File: image.jpg (230KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230KB, 1024x768px
>>18114310
He is called: "The Holy One of Israel"
>>
>>18117168
I claim to be Slightly Enlightened.
>>
>>18116070
Display to us or describe in vivid detail your abilities and accomplishments
>>
>>18114310
Sure I'm one of them. What's up OP?
>>
File: Rise.jpg (174KB, 1107x779px) Image search: [Google]
Rise.jpg
174KB, 1107x779px
>>18117168

you know what's not false! non profits! they help theirs communities all the time. It's like social magic. I garuntee if you volunteer for one you'll see miracles

>>18117196

I believe you
edc767950b51c0161ad5430001dce
;)
>>
>>18114310
Sily girl you no a vampire vampire not real
>>
>>18114448
I've met people who have lived in communes their whole life (20+ years). Probably the most magically atuned people I've personally met. They often have very good body health, looking much younger than their age and are very 'wise'. By that I mean they've taken enough drugs/stared at the sky enough that they are empathic bordering on telepathy. They also know more about life/universe more than other people, but that could be because they just spend all day for decades thinking about it.
>>
>>18114310
Nice try paranormal NSA
>>
I'm a fairly decently powerful Witch.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.