[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I had a theory I was discussing with my friends about the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

So I had a theory I was discussing with my friends about the Bible.

The Father
The Son
The Holy Spirit

Okay, so in my mind the trinity works like this.

The Holy Spirit is the cast out serpent brought back.

The son is the body of Jesus Christ

The father is God

The Father is the Mind

The Son is the Body

And the Holy Spirit is the Soul

When Jesus was baptized with the holy spirit the texts began to call him Christ, his text was red and he went to the desert to meditate.

I believe he took Satan into his heart and fought with him for those days, Satan would try to tempt him over and over again but never once did Jesus falter. Like the sword put in the stone, Satan was there to test man.

Jesus' body died and Satan (The holy spirit) filled his body) Angels came down and testified to him, and he was saved by two women.

The holy spirit in a mortal body dealt with the temptations of man and succeeded them all without sin. Almost like he was changed.

The fallen angel was welcomed into the host so that he could live a life of purity and die to regain entrance into heaven. Not just him, but all of us who use this method.

All of us who have sinned are parts of satan entering into Jesus and dying in his body so we can come with him.

As they said he fought demons with bigger demons, in truth he was a demon inside of a human attempting to gain new life.
>>
File: homework_lady - Copy.jpg (117KB, 571x799px) Image search: [Google]
homework_lady - Copy.jpg
117KB, 571x799px
Homework for OP: Find the ONE very vague passage in the Bible that is used to support the idea of a Holy Spirit. Explain how it fits into your idea.
>>
The father is an archaic being that everything came out of, and looks like a suit of armor filled with the universe. Jesus looks like a nuclear reactor met a human. The Holy Spirit looks like a phoenix. At the beginning the latter two kind of jumped out of the first all together. The universe is one including the void even though it is retrograde, and not tapped in anymore. Since everything is connected like one ecosystem that is why everything has value. The father is the only thing, anywhere that has the ability to go elsewhere save through Him. If there is no escape in creation even though it is diverse, spread out that means any of us must bare our responsibility. There is a place welcome for us, but at the same time the universe is more than just us. True unlimited lies only within the mysterious All Father. Jesus seems to lead creation, and the Spirit is untouchable yet mending creation. The void, lower magicians, etc tap the world tree to try and force an inversion or their own will upon a set system while more peaceable folk or spirits try and retain the balance and mend. Welcome to the world you probably never even knew. It's like every second is a grain of sand, and that grain of sand is dragging across the insides of your veins. Aware, you feel all, responsible for your bearing, and yet barely can muster the energy to stay a float due to the separation of heaven and earth. It's almost like both sides are clueless to the small matters of each, while there are systems in place to govern. The problems is when those systems get hijacked, and I've never seen a more hard working group out of disciplined care than the side of light. The dark is a cancer.

I'm going to finish my taco bell now.
>>
“I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."

John baptizes Jesus, then warns that someone else is going to baptize him (Engulf him) in a Holy Spirit, then he will burn. It is said he descended into hell in the Apostles Creed.

Also, Hell is based off of the Chemical reaction of Calcination which is the first process of purification.
>>
>>18113939
That made me feel really warm inside for some reason. Thank you.
>>
>>18113952

Cool.
>>
>>18113939

>I'm a baby and can't handle the complexity and ancient knowledge in darkness so I like to blind myself with shiny shit in the light

How big is your taco bell-end catchers mitt?
>>
>>18113991
Lol, you. When you get everything you want, what then? Been there, done that. Now I'm on my way back the other way.
>>
>>18113991

You know, you say that, but I'm not necessarily pro light. I walked away from both, but couldn't deny what I saw in the end.

I've met more people like you in walks of life than people like me, for sure. Anyone that usually preaches the light usually doesn't have any actual experience, and it is tainted by the teachings of man.

Also, from my experience, people that usually preach the dark cannot see it for what it is, and have no clue about the highest frequencies due to the barrier. Only dark spirits that were originaly from heaven or the most powerful abominations that have added to themselves seem to be able to cross it darkness wise, and even then only to beg the Father out of fear for something or to gloat only to float back down to the earth.

So, say what you will, and to each their own human wise. I heard someone put it like this once eloquently: existence is both a playground, and prison.

8 inch hands, and existence level spectrum here. Not that it matters.
>>
>>18113991
Want to hear a secret? You CAN get out, don't tell anyone.
>>
it's simple. the father is the creator. the son is the created. when god created the universe he set about the clockwork that would eventually create the vessel he would inhabit in order to take part in his own creation. the holy spirit is nothing more than the life that god breathed into the universe. it's the ever present spirit of creation that makes reality animated and alive.
>>
>>18114099

I don't know if I quite agree with you.
>>
>>18114109

Maybe it was just the wording, I dunno. When dealing with the abstract it is all about painting a picture, and our language is quite...simple.

nvm
>>
>>18114109
i don't give a good goddamn. it's supernatural fantasy, you will never 100% agree with anyone because it is completely subjective.
>>
>>18114119

And I don't care if you don't care. lol

I mean, you said something like you knew, and then in conversation I merely disagreed. Think what you will.

Party on Grumpystilskin.
>>
>>18114026
Thank you for putting the last piece together, we have resolved to fix this, in due time.
>>
>>18114025

I'm the one that tempted you to get what you want.

Instead of burying yourself again, dear servant, perhaps you should earn what you want.

Like your father before you.

He did for you what you do not do for your son.

If only you dear worm could learn the number seven.

The direction out of hell is not what you've been taught.
>>
Fuckn newfags.

The holy spirit is essentially roshambo, or rock paper scissors.

Father > son
Son > holy spirit
Holy spirit > father

The father is in control of the son, obviously. But the father is held down by the holy spirit, ie his religious faith.

The son is your average edgelord who doesn't into religion, hence him being unaffected by the holy spirit.

Catholic priests who invoke the name of the father, the son, and the holy spirit are essentially circle jerking.
>>
>>18114405
Maybe instead of talking you should listen. The Energy you have is not yours by right, but taken through a false sense of Pride. Infact, I'll take it, not for my own purpose, but to fix the machine. We WILL live, even past your foolish wish for true death.
>>
>>18114026

If you suffered like me you would pray for darkness.

The light is knowledge... knowledge of suffering might be your friend, oh old wrinkled witch!
>>
>>18114462

I don't care if peasants want to play on some buggy broken server.

I WILL move to a better server.

And you WILL beg to be let in, again... and you WILL be a fuckup... and nothing but a figurehead... fake OG... no boss...

Not in this lifetime!
>>
>>18114462

The Energy you have is not yours by right, but taken through a false sense of Strength.

In fact, I'm the ONLY entity in existence with rights to my energy.

All others from beginning to end borrowed it.

Please try to enjoy your holiday fun!

I hate leaving my existence of perfection into your shit only to have my shit body complain to my perfect sense!

...I would listen to you... but your entire life-story in every scenario imaginable is plastered in small segments of my monstrously large angel brain!

Oh, dear demon pet!

You could have avoided a lot of fuss by not pretending to be my brother!

For I am my brothers keeper!

...how long have you been pretending?!
>>
>>18114505
>>18114520
Who are you, to try and prove yourself?
>>
>>18114944

I'm trying to teach you.

Tales of wings and tails...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vXbmlOPPoQ

He's only barely hiding!
>>
Th e demiurge!!!!
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.