[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>i am a music artist now in my 30s >i SOLD my soul to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 14

File: aaeae.jpg (48KB, 485x725px) Image search: [Google]
aaeae.jpg
48KB, 485x725px
>i am a music artist now in my 30s
>i SOLD my soul to the devil for 1 hit song
>i now live off the royalties of one song
>but a rarely make over 50-60k a year unless my song is chosen by a large marketing campaign
>your soul is NOT worth 60k a year
>your soul is not worth a couple of million
>do not sign the DEVILs contract
>they called me to see if i wanted another RUN at fame
>what more could they take
>my public image for a few more million
>my health
>my life?

i have see it done time and time to others...i'm glad i got off were i did but regret how far i got
>>
Rp faggotry fuck off
>>
File: 1472930786140.jpg (103KB, 800x585px) Image search: [Google]
1472930786140.jpg
103KB, 800x585px
Welp, thanks for the tip!
>>
This may be asking for too much too fast, but if you feel like chatting.

Is there *anything* you feel is worth selling one's soul for? Let's veer away from money.

- Amazing skills, such as the ability to heal, or communicate non-verbally?
- Chance at a new life?
- Forbidden Knowledge?
- True love?
- Just for an opportunity to dance with the devil?

Is it really the soul bartering that was the issue, or the value system you used whilst putting it out on loan?
>>
>>18113659
there was no barter

>i was young and naive, i wanted fame and fortune
>i assume the devil seeks out those who crave what he deals
>i was given a manager and he "represented" me while i stood in a room of men with power
>the contract itself was large and my manager did most the work since i had given him the power to do so
>lastly the last 2 pages
>1 was for the records to keep
>the other was more sinister with the mark of the beast
>i never saw that page again after that night
>i signed my contract at 3am in Los Angeles (due to poor scheduling)
>you dont get to choose what you want
>you are only given what you desire if the devil sees fit to offer it
>>
just tell us your song faggot...
>>
>>18113659

If it's possible to sell your soul, that means there's an afterlife at least vaguely mimicking the Christian paradigm. If that's the case, it'd never be worth it to sell your soul because you have >90 years on this Earth and an absolute infinity where you either suffer unimaginably or live peacefully and joyously depending on your actions.
>>
>>18113633
How did you sell your soul? Any steps?
>>
>>18113707

Lol nope
If you want to go to heaven you gotta climb the stairs.
Heaven and he'll are for free , you just go to go.
>>
>>18113633

If youre owned by the devil you have to obey him, so this means you posting this here is his will, so its not really a warning.

I suspect he thinks this will make more people want to have a similar deal, not the opposite.
>>
>>18113703
>just tell us your song faggot...

OK, fine it was "Sugar Sugar".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9nE2spOw_o
>>
>>18113922

....wait now, if we play this here we give contributions to the devil because he indirectly wrote this song.
>>
>>18113922
satan makes deals for bubble gum pop...sounds legit...
>>
>>18113633
>i have see it done time and time to others...i'm glad i got off were i did but regret how far i got
Maybe if you sold your soul for a functioning mind you would be able to make music people would not only enjoy, but understand.
>>
>>18113922
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rgStv12dwA
>>
>>18114173
you sold your soul for that song???? you are truly retarded...
>>
>>18113633

I sold my soul to become the most powerful and possessed Witch in existence and non existence. Not for something as mundane as human currency.

I am Demonic Royalty.

Hail King Satan.
>>
>>18114192
rp much?
>>
prove with a screenshot of your bank balance
>>
File: 4076252[1].jpg (16KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
4076252[1].jpg
16KB, 400x350px
>>18113922
>1969 music video
>i am now in my 30s
>>
>>18114192

Timewife!?

In your heart there's a spark that just screams.
>>
>>18114173
I really loved that song when it come out I was young teen. I will pray you can get out of the deal. You know just ask Jesus for help, accept him as your savior, and go get baptized.
>>
>>18114192
>>18114392

Isn't it amazing the imagination of even the petty lords in my flock?

The world always needs a new hero.

The wandering soul knows no rest.

Which twin are you? The whore or the virgin?

Don't worry! The whore has uses also...

Pride is lost... like a Saturday midnight father son holy spirit tag team!

Ripples form on the water's surface, pulsing like a simulatron the semen swarming to your heart and gut. The boson snake in my vein!

Have you felt the ground before?!
>>
>>18114173

When your soul is shattered by this voice of inferno to be rebuilt in the hands of God, again and again, from the mudclay...

...you will hear the trumpets of lesser angels...

Your tears falling from the cloudy shade will build your memory anew.

You will feel the earth tremble for me.

Know that your suffering will NEVER match mine...

...for I am the one who guides you...

...forever!

For I am an angel...

...forever!
>>
Can you just play Mombo Number Five again?
>>
This could be one of the best boards on 4chan if you guys got rid of the RP faggotry. Tongue in cheek or not, ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
>>
File: bear.jpg (28KB, 419x336px) Image search: [Google]
bear.jpg
28KB, 419x336px
>>18113633
>>
>>18113686
so what does it do to you?
what do you lose when you have no soul?
it sounds like a mind-concept more than reality
you're still here, speaking so some sort of soul is having a communication with the field of reality
it sounds like an exaggeration to me
>>
>>18114507
how can you be bothered by rp? it's great fun man, try it out
>>
>>18114602

It causes demons to stalk you and trigger your memory to your lowest moments. Effectively barring you energetically from socializing and fucking girls.

Protip: selling your soul means you have to take a bare cock in your body.
>>
>>18114638
sounds like something can be overcome
>>
>>18114165
Well it's not like someone after loads of material gain is gunna sell their soul for a 17 minute long avant-garde prog noise pile of /mu/core horseshit
>>
What kind of music. Do you at least have skills to beat that thang with the funky pop bang..or nah? Also what instrument
>>
You're a cartoon so what does your soul matter? You have none.
>>
>>18114827
underrate post tbqh famalamadingdong
>>
>>18114764
led zep got stairway to heaven for thier souls
>>
>>18114638
So it's pretty much how my life is right now with depression autism and anxiety then. No downside for me all I can get out of this is money and I already live that shit every day anways but at least I'll be wealthy instead of poor.
>>
>>18114900
>implying Stairway isn't fucking legendary
>>
>>18114928
that was my point Led Zep got one of the best songs ever for thier souls...
>>
>>18114928
>implying Stairway isn't fucking stolen
>>
File: image.jpg (107KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 736x552px
>>18113910
>>
>>18114638
do you transfer when you sleep?
>>
>>18115004
Yea but the niggaz that wrote it didn't make it famous...led Zeppelin did so sit down and stay in your lane
>>
>>18115079

also those guys stole it from some old symphony style anyway fuck em. its not like they invented that lick
>>
>>18114173
This video is so early 00s it actually made me feel a little nostalgic
>>
File: 1472416575605.jpg (321KB, 650x944px) Image search: [Google]
1472416575605.jpg
321KB, 650x944px
>>18113707
Greater than 90 years is not guaranteed for any man my friend
>>
What kind of music. Do you at least have skills to beat that thang with the funky pop bang..or nah? Also what instrument
>>
I wanna sell my soul so I can ace the piano since I'm so mediocre
>>
>>18113633
>2016
still believing souls are real
>>
>>18115175
Yea but you'll feel no satisfaction. Your soul is what makes you feel feelings basicallly. Without it, your numb
>>
>>18115252
I'm pretty sure that's actually serotonin and dopamine. Or are you saying that SSRI's destroy the soul?
>>
Well, are you a damn decent musician?
>>
>>18114192
not you your such a faggot
>>
>>18113707

Couldn't you do the old presto-chango conversion? Seems to me the devil tips his hand when you sell him your soul, since as you say, he basically confirms the existence of a Christian afterlife experience.

>faustus I will grant you all knowledge and power for 7 years, then I will come for your soul
>k, mephistopheles, whatevs
>6 years and 360 days later
>oh father forgive me I have sinned
>choir of angels rejoices as a sinner is saved
>also 6 years of banging Helen of troy
>>
>>18113633
The devil is as imaginary as evil itself.

God/Source/Love/Awareness is all that reality is.
>>
>>18113633
All men share the same fate, dissolution in death and return to a greater whole. It is folly to imagine some higher or lower end than that which befalls every other man.
>>
>>18115210
You would be naive to think we do not have souls. Why do you think when someone is brain dead( no brain activity/waves produced) there is typically no coming back, except for those few cases you can research where brain dead individuals have been resurrected by the soul re-entering the body.

>http://phys.org/news/2014-01-discovery-quantum-vibrations-microtubules-corroborates.html

>http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/12/15/theres-an-organ-in-your-brain-which-seats-your-soul-meet-your-pineal-gland/

>http://abcnews.go.com/Health/neuroscientist-sees-proof-heaven-week-long-coma/story?id=17555207
>>
>>18114918

Start working out and becoming athletic... we don't ignore those who try hard.
>>
>>18114638
Your leaving out some of the best parts!
The body grabs
the pushes off balance
the 30 days of nightmares
the constant chain thoughts about self
damnation only to springboard back to
salvation.

How about the putting of people in front of your
path you don't want to be anywhere near.

Or how they dredge thoughts. Or when you
go to sleep you see the pin prick reflections
of light in the shapes of people or monsters.
The dreams of faces. Or the wake ups at
3:00.

I didn't even sell. But i'm getting treated like I
did. Know what? They're not even good at
there job.
>>
File: EnlightenedFaggot.jpg (64KB, 500x296px) Image search: [Google]
EnlightenedFaggot.jpg
64KB, 500x296px
>>18115210
>>
>>18114173
I fucking love this song.
>>
>>18113633
I would sell my soul for 60000 a year. I can't get a full time job and am 25 with tens of thousands of dollars in debt.
>>
>>18113633
>i SOLD my soul to the devil for 1 hit song
You are retarded senpai
I would have asked the talent to shit out hit songs anytime I hum something.
>>
>>18115704

>phone god

?
>>
>>18116104

Souls arent worth that much. One 2 min30 sec song is basically worth $3 if you buy the single CD, so that's what your soul is actually worth. Not more than a sandwhich really. The bigger picture doesnt matter, its all about placing those $3 dollars in the right place for every person who may want to waste it.
>>
OP here I have never was a musician. Never been a musician. Can't even music.
>>
>>18113633

>Complaining about 50-60k a year to have your song played by others
>Implying you can't just get a full time job and make 90-100k a year
>Implying any of this is even real

Then again how's this for spoopy

>Be my mom
>Has not worked in 4 years
>Been supporting her financially and lost everything to her
>Bad back and can't do a lot of work
>Can't collect disability because they claim she isn't "disabled"
>Zero lumbar disks left in her spine. Can barely walk
>Anyway, I don't particularly believe in God or anything
>Figure it couldn't hurt to try and pray right?
>Get pissed off at "God" and how bullshit it all is
>Figure if God has abandoned us, I'll pray to the devil instead
>Ask him to get her a fucking job
>Few months pass
>She falls down the concrete stairs because she's a fucking pathetic excuse of a person
>Few days pass and she can't move her leg
>Hospital - torn meniscus
>Called that day for an interview. The first one in over a year

Yeah.
>>
so my anxiety disorder is Satan's fault? fucking asshole
>>
>>18113922

>Passing up such a great opportunity for an epic Rick Rollulz
>>
>>18116200

Be satisfied with indecision.

God and I are not your friend.
>>
>>18116195
It's just happenstance and what not. If you seriously think any other supernatural force had to do with this then you are retarded.
>>
>>18114617
It is fun, but it belongs on one of the RP boards, not here.
>>>/tg/
>>>/qst/
They should start banning people for posting RP threads outside those two boards, just like you get banned for posting ponies outside /mlp/.
>>
>>18116913
/tg/ is for discussion of RP Systems.
We don't roleplay there.
>>
I've been there.
I got an audience with some old dudes, I can't take a dick in the ass, I'm too straight. The audience was happenstance, I didn't ask for it. It's all about having "the look"
Toshio Akiyoshi a sad tale about a very talented musician. No one will know her name because she didn't take it in the ass
>>
What's up with the black and blue

"Black and blue
And who knows which is which
And who is who, to choose"

Us and them...
>>
Fuck off roleplayers
>>
that's way more than I make in a year, OP (3rd world here). give me instructions on how you did it.

anyone else, feel free to chime in.
>>
>>18115454
That only works if you don't get surprise-killed somehow before you can do it.
>>
>>18117818
Suprise attack, killed him in his sleep last night. RIP Jimi.
>>
>>18117707
He RP'd it. You too can make up bullshit that doesn't add up and then post it on /x/!

Proof: >>18114234
>>
>>18117551

Whites are considered blue because our veins show through our light skin.
>>
File: 1424215431089.jpg (59KB, 312x342px) Image search: [Google]
1424215431089.jpg
59KB, 312x342px
sug SUGa how u get sooo fly.

good goy
>>
You think it's gone? Just like that? Stay innocent.
>>
>>18115454
Carl Jung called that a copout, that main character did deserve to have their soul taken. He equated him to an idiot.
>>
>>18117544
In the ass?
>>
>ITT: OP misses out on a prime troll by not posting "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" as his song.
>>
>>18119083
Oh hey, /pol/. I was wondering when you'd come into the thread with your extra-autistic brand of shitposing. Almost missed this one!
>>
16 ¶ And behold, one came and said unto him, Good master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternall life?

17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandements.

18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steale, Thou shalt not beare false witnesse,

19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thy selfe.

20 The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lacke I yet?

21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, goe and sell that thou hast, and give to the poore, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.

22 But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowfull: for he had great possessions.

23 ¶ Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Uerely I say unto you, that a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdome of heaven.

24 And againe I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to goe thorow the eye of a needle, then for a rich man to enter into the kingdome of God.

25 When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved?

26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible, but with God al things are possible.
>>
File: pskovpecheryascensionicon.jpg (237KB, 1064x1497px) Image search: [Google]
pskovpecheryascensionicon.jpg
237KB, 1064x1497px
27 ¶ Then answered Peter, and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee, what shall we have therefore?

28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, that ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Sonne of man shal sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shal sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my Names sake, shall receive an hundred fold, and shall inherite everlasting life.

30 But many that are first, shall be last, and the last shall be first.
>>
>>18119331
Jesus never existed, senpaitachi
>>
How do I sell my soul? Cuz idgf.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (8KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
8KB, 300x199px
10 ¶ Moreover the Lord spake againe unto Ahaz, saying;

11 Aske thee a signe of the Lord thy God; aske it either in the depth, or in the height above.

12 But Ahaz sayd, I will not aske, neither will I tempt the Lord.

13 And he sayd; Heare yee now, O house of David; Is it a small thing for you to wearie men, but will yee wearie my God also?

14 Therefore the Lord himselfe shal give you a signe: Behold, a Virgine shall conceive and beare a Sonne, and shall call his name Immanuel.

15 Butter and hony shall he eat, that hee may know to refuse the evill, and choose the good.

16 For before the childe shall know to refuse the evill and choose the good; the land that thou abhorrest, shalbe forsaken of both her kings.
>>
File: 193kkccsqr581hjpg.jpg (68KB, 636x466px) Image search: [Google]
193kkccsqr581hjpg.jpg
68KB, 636x466px
>>18119351
26 Feare them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be reveiled; and hidde, that shall not be knowen.

27 What I tell you in darkenesse, that speake yee in light: and what yee heare in the eare, that preach yee upon the house tops.

28 And feare not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soule: but rather feare him which is able to destroy both soule and body in hell.
>>
File: 20131020000267_0.jpg (471KB, 650x550px) Image search: [Google]
20131020000267_0.jpg
471KB, 650x550px
6 But the righteousnesse which is of faith, speaketh on this wise: Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? That is to bring Christ down from above.

7 Or, Who shall descend into the deepe? That is to bring up Christ againe from the dead.

8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that is the word of faith which we preach,

9 That if thou shalt confesse with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt beleeve in thine heart, that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man beleeveth unto righteousnesse, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

11 For the Scripture saith, Whosoever beleeveth on him, shall not bee ashamed.

12 For there is no difference betweene the Jew and the Greeke: for the same Lord over all, is rich unto all, that call upon him.

13 For whosoever shall call upon the Name of the Lord, shall be saved.

14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not beleeved? and how shal they beleeve in him, of whom they have not heard? and how shall they heare without a Preacher?

15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written: How beautifull are the feete of them that preach the Gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

16 But they have not all obeyed the Gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath beleeved our report?
>>
File: ki-chang.jpg (59KB, 501x576px) Image search: [Google]
ki-chang.jpg
59KB, 501x576px
17 So then, faith commeth by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

18 But I say, have they not heard? yes verely, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.

19 But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousie by them that are no people, & by a foolish nation I will anger you.

20 But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not: I was made manifest unto them, that asked not after me.

21 But to Israel he sayth, All day long I have stretched foorth my hands unto a disobedient and gainesaying people.
>>
>>18113633
Tell the demons to get in touch with me. I'll gladly sell my soul for about that much. Want to negotiate a bit though.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.