[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remote Viewing General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 2

File: remote-viewing.jpg (130KB, 972x936px) Image search: [Google]
remote-viewing.jpg
130KB, 972x936px
All right, remote viewers, let's put your powers to the test.

I will give you feedback as truthfully as I can.

(No RP allowed)
>>
Your thinking of a red tie?
>>
>>18113687
A few minutes ago, yeah. Amazing. Go on.
>>
>>18113600

latent homosexual urges are pervading your thoughts as you dream of being gangbanged mercilessly by scores of sweaty black men behind a movie theater.
>>
>>18113691
Turtles, that'd all I got. Bitcoin. Twitter. Die hard.

This is the problem I think with remote viewing you're as likely to get a hit as you are to get a miss.

I guess I need to tune my brain powers or something one of my grandfathers was a medium or something maybe it's genetics+coinidence+training
>>
I can see that in 4 months Americans will come up with another term for clairvoyance
>>
>>18113698

>Turtles
Nope
>Bitcoin
Nope
>Twitter
I was browsing Twitter, yeah.
>Die hard
No, sorry.

Anyway, the red tie thing was impressing. It's such a random thing... and yeah, I was thinking about it for a moment. So maybe you've got something to develop there. Keep at it.
>>
What is in my mouth right now?
>>
>>18113719
A 12" black cock
>>
What is the color of the animal beside me?
>>
Can someone tell me what I'm most concerned with right now? This is the picture I'm focusing on, picked randomly from Google.
>>
>>18113600
You love fire. You prefer houses and cats and being located near nature. You're politically agnostic and doesn't like much conspiracies. You consider materialism as a tool but not a goal.
You seek peace of mind but without giving up of the entertaining chaos.
Aesthetically you are not particularly eccentric but you love well made things.
You have one unusual hobby and you are currently employed but it's not really what you aim for as you may move out in the future.
Color preferred: a tone of dark blue.
>>
remote view me
>>
>>18113719
gum
>>
>>18113719
Saliva, tongue, bacteria, teeth
>>
>>18113897
And some cum leftover.
>>
>>18113600

I need a picture of you to connect
>>
>>18113740

I see a building. Work or school?
>>
>>18113870
>You love fire.
I suppose I like fire. I'm not particularly attracted to it.
>You prefer houses and cats and being located near nature.
Yes
>You're politically agnostic and doesn't like much conspiracies.
Wrong.
>You consider materialism as a tool but not a goal.
>You seek peace of mind but without giving up of the entertaining chaos.
Quite vague. I don't identify myself with neither of those claims.
>You have one unusual hobby
No.
>currently employed but it's not really what you aim for as you may move out in the future.
Yes.
>Color preferred: a tone of dark blue.
No.
>>
>>18113600
Turtles
>>
>>18113600
Judo
>>
>>18113946
>Judo

Nope.
>>
What am I wearing right now?
>>
>>18114122
>What am I wearing right now?
You're wearing your six year old sister on your cock.
>>
Describe/name the person I am thinking of, and mainly dominates my thoughts. I love them.
>>
>>18114211
Pepe
>>
This isn't how you designate a remote viewing target.
Go read any single fucking article on remote viewing and start a new thread.
>>
>>18114211
You're thinking about your mother and you've been masturbating to photos of her when she was young.
>>
>>18114211
A name that starts with J.
>>
>>18113720
Wrong
>>18113890
Close
>>
Beside stupid jokes and jokers Anyone here atm really trust remote-sight/telekinesis alike ?

I'm on a very tinfoil period becuase of meds, actually i cant tell if it's just them or taking bad drugs during the years developed in my brain some sort of shit. Sometimes is like i can comprehend/influence the mind of those around me, some days is like it's all a massive hive mind, like ppl are in touch telephatically.. fuck
>>
>>18113600
what am I holding in my left hand (and no i am not being ironical or making a joke, i seriously am testing you)
>>
Someone, read me! (Please)
>>
>>18114983
i am still holding this object in my left hand and will for some time until i get some responses
>>
>>18115000
Usb mem stick.
>>
>>18115000
nothing you're left hand is above you're keyboard bonus points ur mouse is in you're right hand
>>
hard
>>
>>18115008
interesting but no

i'll give you guys some more chances. it is no trick. it is a somewhat unusual object but in other ways it is very common.
>>
you want to fly, but where
>>
>>18115000
no one wants to take 10 seconds to try this? really? even with trips?
>>
Here is one for you.

What is on my thumb?
>>
>>18115070
a black velcro sort of strap thing?
>>
>>18115076
Holy shit. Pretty close/correct.

Its duct tape and water tape wrapped around my thumb.
>>
>>18115083
woah, awesome. i just went on my first instinct. its weird it kind of works through memories, like i connect with you, but it is channeled through my memories..
>>
coffee.
>>
>>18115097
if you mean the left hand guy, no. it is not edible or organic. i'll hold the object for another 10 minutes in hopes of answers. but i am getting bored of holding it.
>>
>>18115087
thats pretty amazing. thanks for the experience.
>>
>>18115114
A small ball?
>>
>>18115130
elaborate on that please
>>
>>18115144
A stress ball?
>>
Is remote viewing about what someone is thinking or their actually live appearance? Also I couldn't do this OP, I have incessant intrusive thoughts (three cheers for OCD) so well done you.
>>
>>18115149
i am tired of holding it, but no. it is a little speaker. it is a black sphere shaped and is made to look liek a little bomb. it has a winking smiley face on it. the guy saying USB and you are both close, because it has a kind of usb port on it.
>>
Alright laddums, what's in my left hand?
>>
>>18113693
How did you know? Wow
>>
>>18115209
like a watch. something that glows. indiglo? something like that.
>>
>>18115299
Nope. It was a chisel.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.