[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I had a strange dream Can anyone help me interpret it? There

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

I had a strange dream Can anyone help me interpret it?

There were three people with cat heads (which were masks) attacking me as I was going down the road through the forest. I killed them all, shot one of them in the head and pressured air started coming out of it. I took off the mask to find out that it was a blonde woman wearing the mask. Decapitate the woman, bring her head and her body deeper into the forest. I Took off her pants, started having sex with her, her body was still warm. I then decided that I was doing a terrible thing, just left the body and her head by some lake. At this point i realized that I'm screwed and will be caught anyway, I started seeing white crosses along the shore of people who got murdered and hidden here.
>>
>>18112581

you could probably find a dream general thread around here somewhere
that would probably be the best place to ask

currently it happens to be directly under your thread
try the catalog and search for dream
>>
>>18112581
I think you're a furry with a necrophilia fetish.
>>
There is no point in asking for a dream interpretation on a dream general or anywhere else.

ONLY the dreamer can interpret the dream. /dg/ is especially shit because it's 95% anons posting their dream and asking for an interpretation and nothing else.

>now delete this thread OP
>>
File: 1473415384117.jpg (249KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473415384117.jpg
249KB, 1920x1080px
Somewhere in the world, a mountain lion was ganked by three lesser cats. It slew each one, bit the female hard on the neck to the point of decapitation (as cats do) and dragged the kill to a safer location near the water source (as cats do) to have your way with it. Since it was a female, not food, your instincts kicked in and you started fucking it, until it turned cold. The cold body reminded you of all the other kills you dragged down before hand, and this reminded you of your own mortality.

tl;dr
>Nigga you dreamed you was a KOT.
>>
>>18112581
Disclaimer- I'm not keen on 'n in your dream means this' literal interpretations, but there is one I have seen several times and that is being attacked by a cat. It means someone you know is doing something to wrong you.

But in your dream it seems you have already retaliated, and the guilt of what you have done is getting to you. The sex means it's someone you want or who has a special place in your life, someone you want to impress.

Basically, stop being a dick to people even if they are to you, because people will be, get over it, and get off your guilt trip.
>>
>>18112581
The sex part means you're a pathetic loser who cant get laid so you settle for a fucking corpse

The cat part is irrelevant, you probably own a cat or recently seen a cat and your brain just threw it in there.

The people attacking you usually means you are an outcast of some sort and you feel the world/someone is out to get you. Your response was to kill them which means you're fed up with something.

The white crosses means you were raised christian or still are christian and that is how you materialize your morality.

The fact you felt guilty is good, that means you're not a degenerate yet.

get your shit together anon
>>
>>18112581
Bad news dude, that wasnt a dream. FBI v& is on the way.
>>
>>18112967
This, unfortunately
OP is only a sick fuck
>>
>>18112972
ESPECIALLY THIS
People have no idea how true this is.
People can only read themselves, anything else is exploitation and lies.
However, if you don't have the ability to immediately interpret your own dreams, you most likely are simply lying to yourself or lack any divining ability whatsoever.
I've had multiple precognitive dreams that literally played out future experiences yet I had no idea wtf those dreams were until they occurred.
"Divination" or simply dream interpretation relies solely on you, your own feelings and your personal struggles because although we have very little understanding of what dreams are, it is known that dreams are merely a mechanism for our weary mind to express it's stresses and primal desires in the easiest and least guilty means.

Tl;Dr
Dreams are personal experiences, and judging by OP's dream he has repressed sexual desires, most likely for a specific blonde female and is also possibly passive aggressive. He also owns or simply likes cats.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.