[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No fucks given: I want to mess with the paranormal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: English_ouija_board.jpg (60KB, 590x436px) Image search: [Google]
English_ouija_board.jpg
60KB, 590x436px
I'm visiting a buddy of mine tomorrow. I want to do something spooky. Like summon something. What do guys? Neither of us have fucks to give, we ran out after living in AZ all our lives and having the desert fry our brains every summer.
>>
Any number of rituals will do it. My suggestions to you - try the midnight man, the Raven man (if you live somewhere rural), or the knockertell.
>>
>>18112031
Summon something from the Goetia to the T of a Hermetic Dawn styled ceremony. Could be good. One of these bad boys

http://www.esotericarchives.com/solomon/goetia.htm
>>
looking into all of these, cant do knockertell I was hoping for something to be done with two people, for maximum chance of finding a fuck to give.
>>
>>18112031
no
>>
>>18112096
what?
>>
>>18112083
ive got nothing of interest for the folk of the goetia doubt this would work
>>
>>18112031

Id proceed with caution. yea you give no fucks now but if you summon something and you end up regretting it theres no going back. it could fuck with you the rest of your life.
>>
File: 1470012838460.jpg (155KB, 769x646px)
1470012838460.jpg
155KB, 769x646px
>>18112179
>neglecting to consider that all this shit is fake and gay
Evaluate your life niggy
>>
If you go on a killing spree or hear voices with nightmares have fun! Then theres the chance of absolutely fucking nothing happening.
>>
You don't need any specific ritual. Technically you don't even need a board.
Your best chance at summoning evil spirits is to channel the memory and mindset of the person that was created inside of you by all of that fucked up shit your dad put you through, then use that new-found energy to enact evil, like punch a baby or stab a dude.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.