[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Near death experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 9

File: Craniopharyngioma1.jpg (177KB, 1200x1342px) Image search: [Google]
Craniopharyngioma1.jpg
177KB, 1200x1342px
Can we have an NDE thread.
Here's mine experience.
>Be me
>Have ADHD and Aspergers
>Prescription for stimulants medications
>Never got my heart checked
I always had HOCM.
>One day at school feel slight discomfort in chest .
>Rainbows and a beautiful garden , greeted by loving and caring people everywhere.
>Then suddenly wakeup in hospital.

Share your experiences
>>
File: chick.png (288KB, 467x325px) Image search: [Google]
chick.png
288KB, 467x325px
>Be me
>At swimming pool swimming under water
>Swim up for air
> blocked by massive float
blah blah blah, struggle!
> panic
> vision turns black and white
> lose sensation of feeling (but not control, like a general anthistic)
> life flashs before my eyes like the pages of a book being flipped infront of me
>manage to get clear of the float and catch my breath

The only part i remeber from my flash back is a sence from chicken run, where babas says
"my whole life flashed before my eyes, it was boring"
for some reason this leaves me in hysterics every time i remeber it.
>>
>flying across basket ball court at 50mph
>freshly launched from the roof of a friends car
>Immediate slow motion,i remember looking at the grains in the asphalt flying below me, tennis shoes dangling
>I'm thinking about how I've only seen asphalt turn into stripes when I have my chin resting on my mom's car window
>I'm imagining a car around me, then realizing it's just my bare body with that asphalt flinging below me
>Familiar from when i thought witchcraft was real back in middle school appears in air beside me
>It's the fu dog
>He tells me to cock my hips to the left
>This makes me slowly rotate and assume landfall position (sitting reclined, facing opposite of the direction you have been thrown in)

>Feet hit ground, shock feels as bad as stomping
>Ass his hits ground, feels horrible. Elbows are sore. Spine compressed on itself
>Momentum send my upper body rotating backwards
>Head hits ground
>The sound is stuck in my memory forever. It came from in between my ears.
>Momentum continues rolling me backward
>Flip feet above, then behind me
>Stand up
>Sinus fluid is pouring out of my nose
>Begin yelling
>Just yelling
>Friends are scared, everyone tells me to lay down
>They just pile me into the car, drive back to one of their houses, and start googling how to check for head injuries

>Came out with broken wrist, thumb, and shattered elbow on left arm because it hit my side when my ass hit the ground
>Head is fine
>I can hear people's thoughts now, though
>>
>>18111948
Lmao
Reminds me of Beavis and Butthead just sitting on the couch their whole lives
"Whoa my life was cool huhuhuhu"

Did the "flashback" last a long time?
>>
>>18111948
>> life flashs before my eyes like the pages of a book being flipped infront of me
Like every thing? Even the details you had forgotten about?
>>
>>18111990
half a secound, it happened while everything went black and white, but it felt like 3 secounds, time slowed down.
you know when you hear a bit of music and you instantly know the rest of the song?
it was like that with lots of ... images.
It was like my brain was blown out and went into total recall, i am unable to think that quickly naturaly
>>
>>18111978
I'm realizing now that this was not a near death experience because i was very much alive through the whole thing. I was just under the impression that i was about to die.

Your guys stories so far are about actual brain death. Thanks for meeting me vent anyways :)
>>
>>18112004
>Even the details you had forgotten about
there were some childhood memorys in there, I had only 1 memory of being a baby before i could talk, and seeing my father standing over me as after putting me in my cot, he was communicating with me like you would a pet, with body language, my thoughts were feelings instead of a coherent language.
>>
>>18111978
What's the fu dog?
>>
As a kid I didn't know how to swim and these two kids in my neighborhood I'd play with pushed me into a pool they didn't know I couldn't swim and were just dicking around but I ended up drowning and this man pulled me out in time and performed CPR I blacked out until he basically brought me back to life I threw up a shit ton of pool water.
>>
>Be me over dose on heroin

>Experience nothingness

>Gasp for air as I come back covered in sweat and my own piss

>The people I was with were dropping me in the woods
>>
Well I die in my dreams a lot.
>can't tell the difference between dreams and reality while I'm asleep because it feels the same
>accept that I'm about to die on several occasions:
>throat slit
>heart attack
>poisoned, puking blood everywhere
>put to sleep by some sort of gas
>wake up gasping for air each time
In a couple of these instances I died and instantly woke up to booming thunder and pouring rain. It doesn't rain often here, so it's strange when that happens. I've believed I was going to die on multiple occasions while awake as well, to the point of blacking out. It's been an exhausting past couple of years for sure
>>
>>18112316
Did you survive?
>>
>>18112021
That can be just as bad. To believe you're about to die.
>>
>>18112316
>dropping me in the woods
What the fuck, man?
>>
>>18111978
The change in positioning mid-air probably saved your life. Elaborate on hearing people's thoughts.
>>
>car accident when I was a boy
>I had my head ducked as the world turns into shattering glass, dust and utter chaos
>after it all stops I lift my head and slightly bump it against a wooden beam that had smashed straight through the passenger seat headrest
>scratch my shoulder against it and start to beg for my stepdad to still be alive (he was unconscious)

Didn't experience anything like flashing out or anything though, I was aware of the whole thing.
No nightmares after either.
>>
>>18113745
This is some Final Destination shit right here.
>>
>>18113847
If you want the whole story, I dropped this little Grundo Plush I got at McDonalds when they had been doing the Neopets thing for the first time.

I dropped it, bent down to get it and thats when the accident happened.
>>
Not a near death experience necessarily, but still something I want to share.
Recently I was driving home from a friend's house in the dark. Really rough, shitty road with lots of hills and curves out in the middle of nowhere.
>Suddenly hoard of wiener dogs show up at top of curved hill
>Literal fucking hoard, like 15.
>Slam on breaks while simultaneously yelling "Shit!"
>I heard myself yell from a distance though
>Like, voice came from meters away
>Deafening screech of tires
>In an instant, upside down, hanging on seatbelt
>Mouth full of dirt
>Go into survival mode
>Undo seatbelt, roll to make sure I hit the top of car on my back and not head
>Pull self out of passenger window bc disoriented
>Get up, see nothing but trees
>Turn around, realize road was behind me
>car in ditch upside down, top of car is perfectly curved to the ditch curve
>literally the safest wreck I think I could have had
>Start running up and down road trying to get signal
>Later that night, when trying to sleep, repeatedly stop breathing
>each time I do, I jolt awake and inhale sharply
>hear "You could have died" in head repeatedly as I drift off
Shit was really scary afterward. During the whole process, I was completely unfazed. But later on, it really hit me. It was a horrifying experience. As it turned out, I ripped only one of the wiener dogs in half, the rest got away safely. Hearing my voice from a distance and feeling like I had completely left my body really disturbed me though. Came out with a small scratch on my elbow, and extreme soreness. Considering I rolled my car, I got extremely lucky.
>>
>>18111880
>One day at school feel slight discomfort in chest .
>Rainbows and a beautiful garden , greeted by loving and caring people everywhere.
>Then suddenly wakeup in hospital.

Any stories shorter than 10 lines should be considered shit posting
>>
>>18111978
>Head hits ground
>The sound is stuck in my memory forever. It came from in between my ears.

>Head is fine
>I can hear people's thoughts now, though

Not sure if serious or clever joke
>>
>be me, shoving as many pills as i can in my mouth (klon,vic,val,amb -around 40 i think i cant remember but it was enough to fill half a qrt ziploc bag)
>running down a dirt road away from my house
>couldn't stop thinking about how much i wanted to just die already
>hear tiny footsteps behind me
>my fucking dog was running to me
>started crying and told the dog to go away
>realized my parents came in their car trying to come get me
>faintly remember going up to the door and then I collapsed onto the grounds
>woke up in a hospital bed, i remember the lights being so fucking bright that it hurt to even open my eyes
>parents were yelling at doctors
>passed out again but this time i felt like everything i could've possibly thought was just racing through my mind so quickly i could barely grasp the thoughts
>dont know if i was dreaming or not but I felt like i was floating above my body and everything around me was blurry and almost grayscale
>didnt feel like i was breathing, like i was completely stone, couldn't move anymore
>scared shitless.jpeg
>this was it
Next thing i knew i was back to laying on the bed and my first breath I felt was like someone was choking me and it felt like i was breathing heavily through a straw
>started sobbing because i thought i died
I still have nightmares of not being able to move anymore and sometimes I get sleep paralysis from time to time
>>
>>18112344
>wake up gasping for air each time
go to a fucking doctor and tell them about this, you probally have sleep apnea
>>
Yea I almost died when I was four.

Was learning how to drive my bike, was going to fast downhill and slid onto the road. This Big transfer truck just happen to be there when I slid onto the road, but stopped just enough for me to go under the truck. Dude came out of his truck and hugged me. Was a cool day for me and my dad.
>>
>>18113924
Any after effects?

I might guzzle sleeping pills at some point in the near future. Worried about surviving and ending up a brain-dead vegetable
>>
>>18114111
Just get a gun and do it, if not that then after you take your sleeping meds/pain meds lay some garbage on yourself and lay in a freeway/highway

Fucking idiots, if you're gonna kill yourself at least do it without a way to go back.
>>
>>18113868
Fuck off.

>>18114111
Don't be retarded. Go call a helpline.
>>
>>18113866
>Suddenly hoard of wiener dogs show up at top of curved hill
>Literal fucking hoard, like 15.

You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>18114111
After doing all that shit I realized pills aren't the best way to make sure the suicide has a good chance of success... Honestly i think best way to an hero anymore is to get a gun or make a noose and be sure no one is around to help
>>
>try to suicide with tons of pills (about 2 boxes of bromazepan and some panadol I had)
>pass out
>next thing I remember is laying down in a white room
>pass out
>remember saying a lot of weird things while they insert something inside my throat
>pass out
>black hair blue eyes nurse asking if I could move my head
>pass out
>wake up some days later
>ask about nurse
>they don't know her

I still wonder
>>
>>18113851
I am impressed
>>
>>18114166
>Eating tablets has the same effect as shooting yourself in the head
what a world
>>
>be 11
>at the beach with pals
>decides to climb the cliff because bored and showing off
>he'll be fineeee
>climbs flawlessly up the shitty mountain like a pro
>no ropes
>gets to the top probably 150 ft high
>suckmyawesomedickfaggots.orf
>looks up
>the rocks blend into a 50ft dry sandbank with a 45 degree slope
>putting ANY weight on the sand causes a sand-slide
>looks down
>fuck dat
>going down is climbing blind
>starts edging up on my arse trying to stay at flat to the sand as possible
>looks out at the beautiful sea
>gets about 2ft up
>WOOSHH YA CUNT!
>starts sliding towards the cliff edge on my arse, no control whatsoever
>suddenly sees my mothers face, then my dads
>then my sis
>bros, friends, dogs, teachers, even random people I'd met once.. all vividly flashing through my thoughts to a point where I can see it
>screams like a bitch
>the whole beach looks up
>reaches out and finds the only tuft of grass on the cliff
>i swear it was the only tuft of grass for 200 metres
>manages to edge my way along and find a less steep slope to climb up
>would've been dead if it wasn't for those 30 strands of grass
>wake up most days and first thing I say...

>"thank you, grass"

Shit was terrifying.
>>
>>18114111
you would have to take more sleeping pills then you could could possibly obtain to die. You have a better chance by mixing opiates and other cns depressants. Best way to go would really be iv opiate overdose I almost died shooting heroin a few times its so blissful
>>
>>18114189
Such a common story I wouldn't be surprised if it was some in-joke among staff to screw with the patients.

Also reminder that this is the NDE thread not the "How to kill yourself because you're a gigantic loser" thread.
>>
>>18114138
Even a gun isn't a guarantee. If the bullet hits the wrong part of your head, you won't die. I've been thinking the chest is a better place to shoot than the head.
>>
>>18114141
>Don't be retarded. Go call a helpline.
There are a lot of things that can't be helped.
>>
I don't know if it counts but my life seems to be a long un-ending chain of near death events where I come to no physical harm but would have certainly died if events or times were even slightly altered.
>>
>>18115038
>Such a common story I wouldn't be surprised if it was some in-joke among staff to screw with the patients.
That would be extremely unethical.
>>
>>18111880
>me being 12, at the swimming pool
>friend dunked me into the water for about 4 minutes
>seeing stars and losing the awareness
>feeling of endless joy
>wake up in massage room
>blonde girl in front of my bed
>feeling like in heaven
>it's my mother
>everyday life continues
>>
>>18115610
Hasn't stopped people before.
>>
>>18115610
Actually it would scare these attention whores who drug themselves with pills from doing it again.
>>
>>18113924
>>18114189
>>18115604
>>18114111
>>18114138
Why the fuck do you even care about pain if you are going to die ?
The "real" suicidal" people have fucked brains thats why they kill themselves, but most of you "quick death" fucks are just attention whores
>>
>>18115609
Post best/worst?
>>
>>18113866
were the wiener dogs okay
>>
>>18116083
>Why the fuck do you even care about pain if you are going to die ?
Suicidal people don't like pain any more than other people. The whole reason they're killing themselves is to escape pain in the first place. Just about everyone would prefer a quick, painless death, no matter what the other circumstances are. Suicides are no different.
>>
>>18116083
>The "real" suicidal" people have fucked brains thats why they kill themselves
No. They could also have fucked circumstances.
>>
>>18114906
That is the kind of luck that just can't be coincidence.
>>
>>18111880

Has anyone had a NDE where they think they've crossover fully to the other side like Heaven or Hell?
>>
>>18116350
If you read carefully, you'd see that one of them wasn't, the rest seemed to escape unscathed.

>>18117606
So say the superstitious.
>>
File: 1427483586738.jpg (10KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
1427483586738.jpg
10KB, 460x276px
>>
I've almost died 19 times (of which I can only remember 15 off the top of my head because after a certain point you just start tracking the number) but never had a near death experience.

Not even the few times my consciousness was affected.

I feel cheated.

Admittedly a lot of those times were really quick near miss bullshit but I've been electrocuted and drowned and shit too and some of the near misses were drawn the fuck out like the f4 tornado two god damn houses down or the time a random sociopath tried to run my family's car off the road while we were on vacation in Florida.

>>18117606
The bad luck where he almost died or the dumb luck where he didn't?
>>
File: 1456202030506.png (46KB, 489x479px) Image search: [Google]
1456202030506.png
46KB, 489x479px
>>18114111
Depression is your brain tricking you into thinking that killing yourself is actually a good solution. Seek help, seriously.

If you stick it out, you'll get to a point where things are literally much better than you can currently imagine. When you're doing better, you'll look back and realize how much you almost fucked up while you were blinded by a very common mental illness.
>>
Well, one of the way too many times I almost died I was shot at by some dude I was selling drugs to, I was just a kiddo at the time being 13 (My dad was a dealer) and I remember distinctly having my mom next to me for hours while i laid bleeding out on the road, she passed away when i was 9. Shit still kinda makes me feel better every now and then thinking she could be watching over me to be honest. Closest I've had to a "Near death experience", not sure it qualifies or not.
>>
>>18120000
It does. Did it have any significant impact on your life?
>>
>>18114111
You wont die and you will have even more pain ,suffering and less control then before when you wake up.
Dont do it.
>>
>>18111948
P. cool

Was the drowning sensation itself quite painful?
>>
>>18120000
Are you black
>>
>>18111978
>friend gets launched off of roof of car
>take him to house to check for head injury
Are clinics not a fucking thing where you live?
>>
>>18111880
>teenager with issues
>cut my wrists and bleed out in bathtub
>got super fucking cold even though the water was super hot
>all the sudden stop feeling cold and pass out
>last thought was its "ok now im not cold"

>be junkie
>inject a lot of herion
>passed and I stop breathing
>I can hear my friend trying to tell me to breath
>tell myself "fuck it everyone hate you and you hate everyone"
>wake up 5-10 minutes later in hospital
>>
>>18120167
More then likely this took place in the states and that type of thing costs a lot of money.
>>
>>18111880
>NDEs
It's just your brain tripping out while in the process of shutting off.
>>
File: 1406899772876.jpg (34KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1406899772876.jpg
34KB, 500x375px
>>
File: 1.jpg (33KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
33KB, 852x480px
Same ol drowning story
>be 5, don't know how to swim
>at pool with older siblings and cousins
>make fun of me because I can only go to the deep end of the pool with my floater
>they my floater off once i'm in the deep end
>drowning, they think im throwing a tantrum
>at one point im underwater and i have a feeling of peacefulness, i can see the sun rays through the blue water
>wake up in mother's arms right after she pulls me out of the pool
>puke water

I sometimes have dreams of drowning but dream always ends on a good feeling because of the peacefulness i experienced
>>
>>18115636
>friend dunked me into the water for about 4 minutes
kek what a cunt
>>
>>18114153
Wouldn't be surprised if this showed up on a future episode of Stranger Things
>>
>>18114111
Why kill yourself when you've got these trips?
>>
>>18111978
>head is fine
>I developed telepathy

Uhmmm.... Good on you mate(?)
>>
>>18117606
Think of all the people then who didn't have the grass tuft then. Puts is into perspective.
>>
>be me
>have really bad acid trip
>think I have to commit suicide to wake up and save the princess because Bowser trapped me inside a simulation of the Mushroom Kingdom
>Walk onto the highway
>Look for a car to get hit by
>Run into the fast lane
>Car misses me
>See a woman on her phone texting going 75
>Ohboy.jpg
>fall face first fast into the grill of the car
>wake up on the pavement with a broken femur
>still wasn't as painful as when I broke my hip jumping off a 100ft bridge literally called the Victory Bridge because I had a shaman friend who drove me crazy

So the lesson I learned was stay away from acid and shamans, but weed's okay.
>>
File: 1456291129606.jpg (61KB, 895x944px) Image search: [Google]
1456291129606.jpg
61KB, 895x944px
>>18123178
>>
File: 2wDss.jpg (78KB, 830x960px) Image search: [Google]
2wDss.jpg
78KB, 830x960px
>>18123193
>>
>>18123178
I second this.
>stay away from acid
>>
At camp when I was 14 I was on one of those large inflatable rafts that you lay belly down on and flat, holding onto front handles with a dormmate being dragged across the lake by a jet boat or whatever.

I was skinny and didn't know how to swim. Had on a life vest.

Pretty good time, fun. But then my feet and lower body start slipping from position because of the turns and the velocity of all that. I remember saying something as I am finally about to fall off the raft. Don't remember what now.

I submerge underneath the water, probably a good 3 feet deep or less. Think I'm gonna die. Look down and maybe I saw darkness. Maybe I had my eyes closed. I was panicing, only thing on my mind was survival.

I didn't end up doing anything except floating to the surface because of the life vest. Without it, I'd be dead. But I've almost drowned at least 2 other times in my life. I'm just sputtering and who knows what was going through my mind. Obviously, I lived. It sucked having to go back on the boat.
>>
>> be young kid
>> shit parents take me to amusement park
>> go on water ride with mom
>> too young to know how to swim
>> get knocked off ride
>> mom sits back watching me drown
>> running out of air, dont know up from down
>> suddenly imaginary friend speaks to me
>> he guides me, tells me to spin then kick feet off the bottom
>> able to break the surface for air a few times, he tells me which direction each time
>> some else comes along finally and mom forced to save me or risk being found out

He saved my ass a few times after that too
>>
>>18113851
you should keep that neopet plush for the rest of your life if you still have that.
>>
>woken up by the smell smoke
>fire in my basement, thick black smoke everywhere
> let dogs out and call fire department
>enter survival mode, hold breath rush down to put it out with a dinky kitchen extinguisher
>everything is happening in slow motion, only thing visible was the fire. i put out the fire the best i could.
>rush outside and fd shows up putting out any embers still there.

Thinking back it was a dumb move not gtfo asap but i stopped my house from burning down. Fire department said there was no way i should have survived being down there let alone put out the fire with the kitchen fire extinguisher. 5 more minutes and the fire would have burned up one of the main support beams. Everything was in slow motion yet it only happened in a matter of seconds.
>>
idk if this counts
>play chocking game after weed with nerds from school
>someone asks me to do it rly rly hard
>fuck it just fuck off already lmao
>breathing, then standing up and niggas holding me
>friend presses his scarf on my neck and i wait to see whats up
>pass out
>tripping that we walking back and im moving on in life
>unclear of whatever the fuck it was it was like the intro part of Death Grips - Hot Head
>start to get my shit together and i see random people holding me in a party(holy shit i must have took some heavy shit!)
>oh wait its just nerds at the tree
>felt reborn and all of the shit i saw blew my mind
>>
something got in my arm,and it went bad. so i loped it off at the shoulder. who wants some hot choclate!
>>
>>18126513
You missed getting your Darwin Award.
>>
>>18123178
>>
>>18125856
Your mom should have been charged with negligence.
>>
Never told this before

>be me
>16
>skating with skaterbro
>decide to go to the woods to smoke
>find an old witch bridge
>high as fuck, over rocky water
>get high
>to close to the edge
>slip.jpg
>it was about a 75 foot free fall into big fucking rocks
>as I fell, I left my body, looked up to the sky
>sky turned black
>consciousness shoots into the black sky
>instantly relive everything in my life
>tell people I love them
>hit the ground
>literally bounce off the rocks and land on my feet
>scream fuck
>look to friend who thinks I just died
>in complete shock
>go to grab my face because blood is fucking everywhere
>realize arm is completely fucked, only held on by a small thing of skin, bones cut through my wrist and I'm bleeding badly (like a slit wrist)
>go to grab broken arm with other arm
>bones sticking out of the middle of my other hand
>jacket is ripped almost off my body
>face is broken and bloody
>literally bleeding out
>force myself to climb a 70 foot cliff to get back to the bridge
>pure survival mode, not wanting to die
>somehow make it to the top (I've went back and couldn't climb this at all, I've been rock climbing and I'm decent, but this shit was insane, no clue how I got up it with both arms having compound fractures.)
>Have to walk a half mile on train tracks and through the woods, go to hospital and they freak the fuck out when they see me
>trying to stop the bleeding, they don't care about broken bones
>cut my clothes off
>I'm blacking out at this point
>faint memories of my grandpa
>very peaceful, not scary, pain went away
>get shot up with fentynal
>snap back
>scared as shit
>getting stuck in an MRI now
>no brain damage

The experience was very similar to blasting off on DMT (which I first did about a year after this)

Ended up getting emergency transported to a bigger hospital after the bleeding stopped for the most part.

This happened in February of 2014, and I'm still not fully healed.
>>
>>18130543

No long lasting mental effects, I got a shitton of oxy after and stayed fucked up 24/7 for the next few months.

All the doctors said I should be dead and there are a few crosses at the bottom from others falling and dying.

I think the only reason I lived is because my head hit my left arm, which broke it. (both main bones and 4 carpal, as well as turning a growth plate into dust). I didn't even get knocked out which is very lucky.

This experience made me realize there is a God and I experienced a miracle.

I'll try to upload pictures later when I'm home.
>>
>>18130543
Fuck man sounds pretty brutal.
>>
>>18130552
Looking forward to the images anon..... I think
>>
>>18130543
jesus, you get to keep that arm?
>>
>Been thinking about suicide a lot lately
>No good future in sight
>People around me still appreciate me, but I can´t take it anymore
>Get a gun
>Write suicide note addressing everyone I remember
>I send an e-mail to all the friends I met online
>I´m afraid to suffer brain damage but not actually die
>Aim for the chest
>Heavy breathing
>About to cry
>Scream as I pull the trigger
>Gun doesn´t shoot
>I forgot to take the safety off
>I throw the pistol across the room
>Crying like a bitch
>Cry myself to sleep

I then threw away the note and apologized to all my online friends for the e-mails. They told me to seek help.
I´m still unwell, but I haven´t tried to kill myself since then.
>>
>>18130543
I guess halfway to the hospital you realized you were missing an arm, right?
>>
Work a 12 hour shift in unheated warehouse.
Middle of winter temp -10 degrees F.
Wearing T-shirt, long underwear shirt, flannel, sweatshirt, hoodie and a Carthardt
Also, Long undwear leggings, sweatpants, blue jeans. Three pairs of socks and workboots.
Don't eat during my shift, too busy. Get dragged to the mall immediately after work with family.
Standing in front of a store as wife and kids toy shop.
They finish, we start walking, wife asks do you feel ok, you look pale. Immediately pass out, drop like a rock in the middle of the mall.
It was like my whole body needed a reboot. Complete blackness, don't hear a thing until I'm revived/wake up.
During that time i was layed out on my back, my son said he almost s**t himself when one gentleman came up as I am laying on the floor looks at him and says "Don't worry I'm a doctor". Then a lady comes up to help and says she is a nurse. There is a hospital 1 mile from the mall, so my family wasn't surprised. Doctor checks my pulse, makes sure I'm breathing and starts to unzip and unbutton all the shirts I'm wearing. He calmed the family down and told them I'd be okay. Asked about my day and said not enough water intake and no food caused me to pass out.
Paramedics were called. BP a little high, but feel ok, just hungry. They ask if I want to go to the hospital, say no.
Not life threatening incident, but you never know in real life when you actually hear the line "Don't worry I'm a doctor".
>>
>>18130543
>Never told this before
I'm sure you've told this before. :)
>>
waitin on those images
>>
>>18130774
>Not life threatening incident, but you never know in real life when you actually hear the line "Don't worry I'm a doctor".

I dunno, I'd actually feel better there was someone competent around who could help.
>>
>>18130660
Get help.
>>
>>18119757
>orthe time a random sociopath tried to run my family's car off the road while we were on vacation in Florida

Sounds liked literally every driver in Florida desu

t. Florida man
>>
>>18113544
they probably thought he Overdosed and instead of risking it and taking him to a hospital they just figured they'd chuck him in the woods. Pretty awful thing to do, but it happens man
>>
>>18130574
>>18130672

I got to keep the arm thankfully. It wasn't severed, just a compound fracture. I can use it, it's actually about an inch and a half longer than my other. The doctor "set it long" because the growth plates were just gone. He figured my other arm would grow quite a bit and catch up, but that hasn't happened yet. It's all good except being really weak, and I can't bend my wrist in certain ways without it feeling like it will break. I still stretch it all the time.

>>18131478

Well, people that are close to me (very few) know it happened. I have never written it out, or tried to explain the NDE as I assume people will think I'm crazy.
>>
File: 1455102334682.jpg (42KB, 658x543px) Image search: [Google]
1455102334682.jpg
42KB, 658x543px
>hang myself in my closet with a pair of shoelaces
>suppressed breath for a second or two
>feel like the floor is falling out from beneath me
>all vision turns black
>pretty relaxed knowing fully well what I'm doing
>then nothing
>wake up getting resuscitated by paramedics
I dies for a little over a minute. It was nice. Nothing awaits you after death.
>>
>>18133892
You're full of shit, I can smell it from here.
>>
>>18133900
What do I have to prove on an anonymous website on a board for ghosts?
>>
>>18133900
>"Nothing happened."
>"LIAR! LIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!"
Fuck off, roleplaying Christcuck.
>>
>>18133892
How can you make that assumption about death when your heart never stopped (you wouldnt be able to be revived if it did) you were just cut off from oxygen and your brain probably released dmt thinking it was over
>>
>>18135480
You can be revived if your heart stops though, it happens literally all the time, google Adenosine

As long as your brain doesn't get completely destroyed by lack of oxygen or buildup of toxins you can absolutely be revived, or kept alive until it does
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.