[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any scary/unexplainable encounter-type stories that happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: me too.jpg (22KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
me too.jpg
22KB, 500x375px
Any scary/unexplainable encounter-type stories that happened to a family member or a friend?
>>
Here's one that happened to my grandma. This was in the 60s, when she was 8 or 9. She was up late one night with her sister when they both heard a scratching sound at the window. They turned to see what it was and saw a figure with really long claws at the window, staring inside. They screamed for their mom to come and see, but of course when she got there, the thing was gone, and she just yelled at them to go to sleep.

The next day they were outside playing in their front yard while their mom talked to another adult on the porch. The yard had a giant tree out front that they were chasing each other around, when suddenly, both of them heard a loud rustling in the leaves. They looked up and, in the broad fucking daylight, was the thing from the night before. My grandma told me it was gray, emaciated, with stringy hair and the long claws from before. Once the thing spotted them, it started climbing down the tree, toward them.

My grandma and aunt started flipping shit and trying to get their mom's attention, but this was the 60s, so she just told them they were being rude and to wait until the adults were done talking. They kept begging her to just turn around and look as the thing was climbing down the tree, but she wouldn't listen. Finally, the thing reached the ground, stopped, and without a warning it suddenly turned and scampered off into the woods behind their house, and my grandma never saw it again.

This is especially spoopy because we live in the same area still, and earlier this year my mom told me she saw a creature just like it. My mom had also never heard my grandma's story before, and yet her description matched my grandma's exactly.
>>
>>18111883
Jesus Christ.
Okay, I'll go. When I was like thirteen me and my dad were out spotlighting for deer (for the uninformed, this is what hunters do to find areas where deer pick to settle. You just drive around dirt roads at night and point a spotlight in the woods. For some reason my dad also thought this was fun).

Well we're on this dirt road that's on the hunting grounds my dad's club owns, a good forty minutes from any town. Dead of the night. We shine the light into some brush, reflect the eyeshine of deer, but catch one set of eyes that were different. The cliché thing was that they reflected red. The more curious thing was that they were set wide apart. Like, a foot. Its head would have to be massive. It was not a bear, because bears' eyes are set close together. We never could actually see the thing, because of the thick brush, but it pointed its eyes down and moved deeper into the woods, out of sight.

The next night, we were asleep in the two-story stone cabin that is on the hunting grounds. Me and my friend lying in bed upstairs, my dad snoring on the other side of the room. We hear some pattering on the roof, which we assume is a rat or possum.

Suddenly, BOOM, something hits the roof hard enough to shake the room. We flip our shit and holler for my dad to wake up, and of course he is confused and irritated and said what the fuck were we doing being scared of an animal. Never saw any sign of it the next day. No broken branches or anything from what I assumed may have been a bear jumping onto the roof.

After the next night, my friend claimed he saw a pair of big glowing eyes looking in at him through the second story window at night, but I think he was bullshitting and just playing off my story.
>>
File: download (4).jpg (11KB, 243x208px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
11KB, 243x208px
ever since I can remember Ive always seen this one shadow that lingers around my life and I assume has been protecting me all these years because in 2008 my brother and I started to see this creature run around our house and it was not a dog or cat it was a thing. this thing had a tendecny to leave straches on us, knock on doors, or move shit around, it also killed a few rats (maybe it was the dogs but the tooth marks were too small for a rottweiler and german shepard) anways one night I saw this thing in the kitchen and it had this reddish skin with these ugly beaty eyes and it lunged at me and I fucking flew across the room running to my parents sobbing and crying. they didnt believe me at the time but a few days later after many dishes were broken in the kitchen I woke up to loud ass noises in the kitchen and when i went out the shadow figure was standing in the kitchen and its shape looked like it was breathing real heavy like it had been in a fight and me and my dad both saw him turn around look at my dad then look down at me, nod, the walk away. we never saw the little creature or had anything happen again but from time to time I do see him watching us from away
>>
>playing call of duty with friend who lives a few houses down on xbox live
>hear incredibly loud bang. Honestly thought a helicopter crashed in the neighborhood or something
>receive text from same friend
>"you heard that loud bang right?"
>Ya
>"well there was this ball of light outside my window for about 3 seconds and then it disappeared, and that's when the bang happened"
>orly
Went over there the next day to observe the small crater this ball of light left behind. Unless he was in on some elaborate hoax against me at age 16, this definitely happened
>>
When I was a kid, I had some crazy shit happen at my grandparents' house. We always had to sleep buddy system and weren't allowed downstairs at night. One night in particular was super fucked up. I got thirsty and went downstairs to get a glass of water. Fuck off Grandma, I'm thirsty. Walked down the janky steps that were covered in stuffed animals. I opened up the door to the dining room and there was no fucking floor. I stood there for a second, but being like 6, I wasn't phased really. Just confused. Tried sticking my foot out, but it went through where the floor should have been. So I sat on the bottom step, contemplating how to get into the kitchen for some water.By the way, all the furniture was floating at floor level. And the support beams were still there. Figured I could walk across them, but I'm not athletic. So I went to get my older cousin. She told me just to forget about it, I'm dreaming, go back to sleep. I asked her just to help me get water then. She got downstairs and damn near shat herself. We decided to throw a teddy bear through the floor so we could prove it tomorrow. Bro-tier cousin still got my ass water too. Anyways, the next day we pestered Grandma until she went down in the basement with us and we got the bear. Got pretty pissed that we went downstairs at night. Told us it's dangerous and to stop. Like 14 years later, I'm drinking beer with my dad and we start talking about spoopy things. I brought this up. Him and his sister (cousin's mom) had the exact same experience. My dad went completely fucking white when I told him the story. Can't really explain that shit. What removeds floors? Seriously.
>>
>>18112473
Its a meteroid, idiot
>>
>>18112473
Ball lightning I assume. I've seen it before too and it exploded before disappearing. Very strange anomaly because on one site with many experiences people have seen it pass through a window or bounce off a floor with no damage when other times it can blow up or cause fires
>>
>>18112936
Please tell me you're joking
>>
>>18112947
>>18112902

I was thinking it was a transformer exploding, but this makes more sense. My grandpa has also seen ball lightning and described it about the same way, and told me that it flew in through the window and broke some dishes and picture frames.
>>
>>18112473

Meant to reply to this post with the above.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.