[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Evil Warding/Banishment?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Fuck Night.png (149KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Night.png
149KB, 500x382px
Everyone around me mostly has Christian views,but they don't pray or anything,haven't been baptized,ect.

I haven't either.but my Great Grandmother has,and she has appeared in my dreams a few times and helped me.

I have a nightmare almost every night,most are incoherent,fear,anger and general 'what the fuck was that?'

And then every now and again there's waking terror inducing ones with very obvious religious tones,I'll share them if anyone is interested for whatever reason.

I need the nightmares to stop,I could go to sleep for 12 hours and never feel rested.
I told my family about them,they don't really care(working every single day for 12 hours,I don't blame them) but they got me these cheap dollar store dream catchers & cross necklaces ages ago,and they're still hung up on my walls.
It's the thought that counts,I guess.
But since they obviously don't work for shit I was hoping for alternatives on here,hopefully of the Christian persuasion for less to explain.
>>
Mental health person, Lesser Banishment Ritual of the Pentagram
>>
>>18109933
It most likely has a medical explanation. Look up "night terrors".
>>
There's no easy fix for nightmares, lady.
>>
>>18109936
I don't have any deep trauma that would lead to this,though.

>>18109939
Summer's over soon.
>>
>>18109960
Don't visit a mental health person then. It's all up to you.
>>
Always be good
>>
>>18109960
You have an issue causing your problem. It won't go away by burning incense or signing a circle and you're stuck with it until you put the effort into finding the cause
>>
> I need the nightmares to stop,I could go to sleep for 12 hours and never feel rested.
And you won't. Redundant sleep, as well as insufficient sleep, have the same negative effects on your body. As for christianity, I don't know what to advice, but reconsidering your sleep might help a bit since the better you sleep, the less nightmares you have.
>>
>>18109933
Honestly, you have to examine the mundane explanations first. Exercise, eat better, no screens or caffeine within 2 hours of bedtime. Meditate, see a shrink. Nightmares are rarely related to the paranormal, and even less often solvable.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.