[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

somebody explain whats going on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: ms weird controller design.png (32KB, 597x513px) Image search: [Google]
ms weird controller design.png
32KB, 597x513px
so i have something interesting to share with you guys
for the last year or so ive been keeping in touch with an old freind from school of mine, and just yesterday he finally invited me over to his house to "be his friend" so i came over with some drinks and we started talking about well....stuff
he told me that since we were both schizophrinics we had something in common like a "love for money"
and then he starts talking about how he can read his cats future and how its a "samurai" or rather will be in a future life.
he also talks about "vibes" and "shamanism" and i mention that i had lost some money on the lottery recently and he said that the reason it happened was because my personality didn't match the "personality' of the lottery or something like that.
furthermore when i expressed that if i won say 500k from the lottery that i would immediatly pay off any debts i had, and he pointed out that the money would have to last me the "rest of my life" and that i would immediately spend it.
then i had some dreams
in these dreams i was watching this character from an anime and its as if he was abducted or something into an alternate reality by installing this weird program that suddenly popped up on his computer screen one day, anyways he eventually escapes that reality and finds his way back home.
then i had a dream where i met my friend again. except this time he was overweight and had a stained shirt on,in fact the same stained shirt that i had on when i came to visit him. and he had this really dumb as rocks personality to him where all he wanted to do was engage in hedonism or something like that. like all he was interested in was trying to get me to waste time with him by talking about pop culture and stuff. now right there was when i started noticing some kind of symbolism to the garden of eden. to me alex represented my friend and i represented the serpent trying to "enlighten" him if you will.

(more in next post)
>>
so finally during the whole hour and a half we talked he was saying that he had these thoughtforms that were trying to make him believe they were gods and that they could wake him out of his daydreams just by saying his name, something which ive experienced except without having to have my name said.
well anways thats my story, ive left a message on his answering machine stating that i want to talk to him again sometime about those dreams and he said he was going to buy a copy of my book,so thats good i guess.

so what are your guys thoughts on all this?
>>
>>18109468
*adam represented my freind
>>
You're both crazy as fuck.
>>
Wait are you both actually schizophrenic or did he just say that?
>>
File: 1468367251427.jpg (43KB, 1286x700px) Image search: [Google]
1468367251427.jpg
43KB, 1286x700px
Delusions. You'retaking advantage again. Filthy fool the day will come soon when i come too make you pay. Congratulations you're a piece of shit that's preying on a really weak person. Adam and Eve were in paradise. They were children and you punished them for that. That's why i fucking hate you.
>>
You two should probably just fuck.
>>
>>18109468
>he can read his cats future and how its a "samurai" or rather will be in a future life.
Lucky. My cat is just a greedy asshole.
>>
>>18109476
The serpent never talked to adam
>>
>the ramblings of a madman
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.