[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mass Consciousness Experiment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: brainBubblies.jpg (212KB, 864x648px) Image search: [Google]
brainBubblies.jpg
212KB, 864x648px
Alright /x/, let's help each other out with some beneficial mass consciousness experiments.

Here's how it works:
>Come up with a unique personal identifier
Pick a letter or series of numbers/letters somehow related to you. It's important that you take a moment to mentally "link" the code to yourself.
>Post a realistic desire for everyone to consciously will into happening.
>Read through other posts and focus on the other anon's identifier, then mentally will their desire into being. It's important that this isn't just a passing thought for it to work. You have to really focus your mind.
>Post results

With some effort, we can all get some easy life benefits while helping other fellow /x/philes.
>>
I'll start.

ID: G317
Desire: I will buy a scratch off lottery ticket later today and would like to win the $1000/week prize.
>>
>>18109206
Could you post an example of what you mean?
>>
Z1512636
I just want people to know me for who I am, not who they think I am. Gf would be nice. But I'm not allowed to talk to girls
>>
Soooo, you want us to have a really gay prayer request thread?
>>
>>18109224
See above. Post a unique ID you come up with for yourself and your desire. I will focus on making it come to fruition by mentally willing the universe to make it happen.
>>
>>18109232
Well, I'm good on that. Just kind of wanted to vent
>>
>>18109227
Done. Make sure to post if there are any changes soon.
>>18109228
Prayer is asking a deity to change things. We are using our shared consciousness to alter probabilities for each other's benefit. I've seen it work before. Though of course anecdotes are not hard evidence.
>>
As much as i want to 1000/week lotto as well, have a lambo, I have guilt and skepticism when it comes to using mass thinking for anyones personal gain.

PH956

My desire is for the world to wake up and stop worrying about petty issues, vanity, ego, etc, to realizing that there's more to life. That we have to fight as a collective to stop greedy members of the elite class from destroying the environment, the economy, and other pressing issues.

Fuck feminists and transgender fucks crying for attention when the world is being polluted
>>
>>18109266
Feel you mane
>>
File: sadBoyNoRecess4You.jpg (53KB, 611x404px) Image search: [Google]
sadBoyNoRecess4You.jpg
53KB, 611x404px
>>18109266
Amen. I tried. Sadly I think it would take millions to make a difference that big.
>>
>>18109280
Totally. Ill still try to think of you and Z1512636 wishes and come back here throughout the week. Good night
>>
>>18109285
Night and thanks.
>>
>>18109290
So why are you so eager to win $1,000? I mean, that'd be cool obviously. But why that?
>>
>>18109297
I mean I won't deny that I could definitely use the money selfishly. But I want to be in a position to help the people I love more financially and just having time to spend with them. I make enough as a caretaker for disabled people to support myself and pay my half of the bills, but to keep afloat means working to exhaustion and not having any time to improve my prospects. It would be nice to have that $1000 a week so I could focus on more important things like supporting my lady and being there for friends and family.
>>
1 problem, this really isn't gonna be an equal effort thing OP. desu most ppl gonna post their ID and wish and fuck off. i'd say better make a wish that can affect everyone reading from the get go, like it's implied in the phrasing, so you profit by contributing at the same time, something like

--good health/mood to all present in thread
--good luck today and tomorrow to all contributing to experiment
--good sleep and pleasant dreams for next week to all focusing on this message

etc. idk
>>
>>18109316
That's not a bad idea. But I trust that most people will do it for others since they want others to do it for them. It's risk free, so I'll choose to put my faith in people.
>>
>>18109213
you'll win the scratch ticket G317

M315
I just want the willpower to keep on going and something good/interesting to happen at work today
>>
>>18109206
>Despair code
>synconicity
>the day anons went crazy
>ghost in the machine

be aware anons, op is on to something.
>>
TA4122

I really need a new theatrical agent.
>>
ID: m4m4
Desire: I want to get a lucid dream.
>>
>>18109585
Next time you sleep I think you'll have one. Tell us how it goes. I just say this because it's one of things where you think "I've never lucid dreamt before" and then it happens.
>>
>>18109410
>>18109553
>>18109585
I got you guys.
Also, I don't want to confound the experiment too much, but when I had trouble lucid dreaming I had the best luck finally getting lucid by taking a quiet afternoon nap in the sunlight. Might help.
>>
File: MoneyShot.jpg (181KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
MoneyShot.jpg
181KB, 2000x2000px
>>18109496
Also fun story related to the supposed Despair Code symptom of being attracted to random objects. I once worked with a young autistic guy, and on my first day he got on the computer and started looking up videos of shoe commercials. He would open up multiple tabs, play the video for a couple minutes, skip to the part where it showed just the shoes on a background, then repeat while touching himself. And once he got started, there was no stopping him. Pic related.
>>
GM98

I'd love to feel like I have a purpose. Be it through charity work or a job, or just assisting people I just don't want to be bored.

>>18109553
what's the matter with your current one? eitherways wishing you the best my dude

>>18109585
good luck with your dream, sometimes they can fuck you up good.

>>18109266
my man i think this goal's a little too big, no amount of us could make a change that scale (at least i don't think so, not right now)
i feel you though, i really do
>>
>>18109615
We all have a purpose. Everything you do effects everyone else in some way. Hopefully in good ways.
>>
ID: N1GG3R

What I want: for people to stop engaging in wishful thinking and mental masturbation like this thread.
>>
>>18109622
Its funny how fear, hate and lack of imagination are all kin to each other.

You kinda seem like youre dead inside?
>>
>>18109615
Way too many clients, can't really give enough attention to anyone in particular. It was a newer agency so I expected it, but I'm thinking it's time to movie on. Thanks for the good vibes senpai.
>>
Fuck it

P320

Make my credit card arrive today
>>
>>18109622
Hey man it doesn't cost you anything. Call it hope or good will toward your fellow man if you want. We're all looking for answers on an image board. Why don't you try it for the hell of it if nothing else?
>>
>>18109632
Considering that I am a professional artist who makes a living off of my creativity this is a bit ironic. One can be creative without being a gullible mong who believes in whatever feels the best.

>>18109648

>We're all looking for answers on an image board.

4chan is the last place one should look for answers about anything.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.