[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Philosopher's Stone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: thepissguru.jpg (191KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
thepissguru.jpg
191KB, 1280x720px
So, how's the piss-boiling progress coming for making your own Philosopher's Stone?
Any stories?
>>
my autism is not that severe, sorry
>>
>>18109058
Surely someone's here is.
This IS /x/...
>>
>>18108972
don't you have to sacrifice humans?

why bother? so many other options for energy
>>
I think the OP is referring to the Book of Aquarius;
https://archive.org/stream/TheBookofAquarius/The%20Book%20of%20Aquarius_djvu.txt

The forum was closed down after some of the participants supposedly finished making the stone. One of them who consumed the finished product was sent to the hospital with radiation poisoning from what I read. Some channers were talking about it might still be worth the effort to make the stone if you could make a radioactive substance.
>>
>>18108972
I prefer other paths towards it. But someone actually had success with it. Check this out

http://forum.alchemyforums.com/archive/index.php/t-1133.html
>>
>>18108972
>piss stone XD

Don't bother, lots of people tried to make it and even the author didn't succeed while publishing the book of aquarius, read up on mineral alchemy and try to decipher what is the Philosophical Mercury ;)
also google cityofpyramids forum,
>>
>>18109689
>turning piss into nukes
>>
>>18109699
That the path of Roger Caro and cinnabar. Stop being mystical about it.
>>
>>18109707
Also check out the biggest alchemy library on the net if you're interested

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/uldbxpm2nyw7a
>>
Solve et Coagula.
>>
>>18109707
that is just one path, because mercury is chemically so close to gold its viable to make a stone, lead is also possible to make into a stone but the procedure is much longer
>>
>>18109750

Wait what, are you seriously implying alchemy is just some basic high-school chemistry anyone can achieve?
>>
Alchemy is the father of Chemistry but also of Nuclear reactions.

Chemistry is just reactions of the Electron sphere of atoms.

But a Transmutation is a change in the Nucleus. Either by Fission or Fusion.

There would be no nukes without Alchemy...
>>
Cold Fusion is an example of an Alchemical Experiment.

You have an Anode, Cathode together in a Solution.

This is the Alchemical Trinity of Salt, Sulfer and Mercury.

The Body, Soul and Spirit of the Work.

The Body is the Fixed Queen which is brought together with the Volatile King through the Messenger Mercury.
>>
>>18110154
>>18110162

Umm... No.

You seem to have completely misunderstood alchemy, alchemy is through and through about purification, not about "mixing magic potions" until you somehow reach a magical "trinity" or whatever you meme you use.
>>
>>18109717

This is the Art of Alchemy, to Separate, Purify and Recombine.
>>
>>18109689
I've read that the product from this process is phosphorus.
Eat some, and tell me how that goes for you guys.
>>
I use my print recycler to melt plastic into string for my 3d printer to mold into objects that I sell for cash to buy gold.

The "experts" claim this method of converting plastic into pure gold is a pure farce but I've yet to see anyone else in the entire history of man do it the "proper" way.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.