[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one go about summoning Nergal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: Nergal.jpg (397KB, 736x919px) Image search: [Google]
Nergal.jpg
397KB, 736x919px
How does one go about summoning Nergal?
>>
File: Behemoth_-_The_Apostasy.jpg (37KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
Behemoth_-_The_Apostasy.jpg
37KB, 325x325px
>>18108695
Just listen to this album and rip up a bible
>>
Wear snorkel then summon Nergal.
>>
"you there, Nigga?"
>>
File: disk_flying_god.jpg (118KB, 560x355px) Image search: [Google]
disk_flying_god.jpg
118KB, 560x355px
Hot-headed is Nergal, make sure that the cities are spared, that Ibruum is forewarned! to
Ninurta Enlil said.
When Ninurta at the weapons' place arrived, Nergal from the cavity had already them brought
out,
As their ME's from the long slumber he awakened, to each one of the seven Nergal a taskname
gave:
The One Without Rival the first weapon he called, the Blazing Flame he named the second,
The One Who with Terror Crumbles he called the third, Mountain Melter the fourth he called,
Wind That the Rim of the World Seeks he named the fifth, the One Who Above and Below No
One Spares was the sixth,
The seventh with monstrous venom was filled, Vaporizer of Living Things he called it
With Anu's blessing were the seven to Nergal and Ninurta given, therewith to destruction wreak.
When Ninurta at the place of the Weapons of Terror arrived, to destroy and annihilate was
Nergal ready.
I shall kill the son I will annihilate the father! Nergal with vengeance was shouting.
The lands they covet will vanish, the sinning cities I will upheaval! So did Nergal enraged
announce.
Valiant Nergal, will you the righteous with the unrighteous destroy? So did Ninurta his comrade
ask.
The instructions of Enlil are clear! To the selected targets the way I will lead, you behind me will
follow!
The decision of the Anunnaki to me is known! Nergal to Ninurta said.
>>
>>18108713
Literally all I listen to :)
>>
>>18108815
10/10
>>
>>18108695

You fucking don't.
>>
Hey we summoned KEK into existence.

Might as well summon the rest of the all consuming destructive end of humanity gang.
>>
>>18108695
Nergal is not a Spirit silly OP you cannot summon him.
>>
The whole kek ordeal really made me think about paganism.
So, pol accidentally summons the Egyptian chaos frog god.
So it made me think these ancient gods can still be summoned, still be worshiped, even though most people today do not do that.
Its like the owl at bohemian grove, i realized thats athenas owl

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Owl_of_Athena

The elites worship different gods, do different practices.
I think some of them genuinely are into it, the others are just bored rich faggots looking to separate themselves from the proles.

also its interesting that they burn the owl.
The elite love burning shit.
Look at burning man, i bet there is some esotric shit to that.

Recently i felt that i am not interested in the religions of Abraham, islam, judaism, Christianity , they are filth to me.
But atheists disgust me as well, so i looked and looked, and i decided i was going to worship the ancient greek god of dreams and sleep, hypnos and Morpheus.
I would use lucid dreaming as a way to try and meet them.
I think thats way more interesting than getting on your knees and talking to a god who doesn't care..
Also, i am not interested in organized religion, i am doing this on my own, organized religion is a corruption, a way to control people.
So now its just, me lucid dreaming, looking for hypnos
>>
>>18109529
If you feel interested you should check out some cosmic related deities, or faiths based on star signs, planetary alignments. I believe our solar system is a dial we can read, but lost that gift due to -what you have said- organized religions meant to control us like sheep.
>>
>>18109529
>I would use lucid dreaming as a way to try and meet them.
You can also try to call out their name and contact them directly. I recommend you find a deity you like and try to establish communication.
>>
File: cernunnos_by_wahay-d58aqkv.jpg (281KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cernunnos_by_wahay-d58aqkv.jpg
281KB, 667x1000px
>Waking Nergal up.

Horned one help us all...

But then again, Nergal, compared to BABY JEZZUS' daddy is a pretty chill dude.

>>18109529

My advice to you, is read up on different cultures and find one you resonate with, then do the same with their gods. Pick the one that "calls you".

Or pick a god who gives zero fucks about who you are, what you do, or how you worship like pic related.
>>
>>18109529

The pagan pantheon of the old world were the Anunna gods of Mesopotamia.

Anu, Enlil and Enki. In Greece these are the same as Cronus the father and his sons Zeus and Poseidon. To the Romans this is Saturn, Jupiter and Neptune.

The Anunnaki are the Elohim.

Anu the Father is El.

These are the gods with a little g. They are all below the true creator the God with a big G.

The Demiurge wants you to think he is the creator. That is a major theme in Gnosticism.

All the gods are known as Archons, it means Lords or Rulers. Sometimes called the Authorities.

They are below the Aeons and the Great Architect of the Universe.
>>
File: NergalArtwork.png (358KB, 748x715px) Image search: [Google]
NergalArtwork.png
358KB, 748x715px
>>18108695
Tell him Ereshkigal's a shitty tome, and that he's shit for using it.
>>
>>18109529
You are a fool not to fear the God of Abraham.
>>
>>18110590
But equally a fool to worship him.
>>
File: tpb_fearmachine.jpg (41KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tpb_fearmachine.jpg
41KB, 500x750px
>>
>>18109485
Shut your fucking mouth stupid ass /pol/ babby
>>
>>18110590
he can suck my dick nigga
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.