[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

x-files

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (38KB, 500x510px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 500x510px
favorite episode? thoughts you have about the show? who's hotter, scully or mulder?

i'm going through the show again, on season 3 ep 12, the one about the "killer" cockroaches and mulder's tryna get his fuck on with that scientist.
>>
>>18108454
Thanks for the spoilers
>>
>>18108473
>Spoilers
>For the fucking X-Files

The Titanic sank and Kevin Spacey was Keyser Soze.
>>
Got two more seasons to go. Started to drop in interest a season or so before the new guy shows up.

favorite episode is the small suburbia that has to follow the rules perfectly or get killed by green monster thingy. I also sure as hell remember the rape ghost one.
>>
>>18108653
I thought it'd be shit after Doggett shows up, but it gets interesting. His mind opens up a bit. Him and the new girl are like reverse Scully and Mulder.
>>
File: xfiles-shapes8.jpg (82KB, 400x239px) Image search: [Google]
xfiles-shapes8.jpg
82KB, 400x239px
>>18108454
Shapes : 1-19
"In this episode, Mulder and Scully are called to Montana after a shooting on a farm near a Native American reservation. Investigating the case, the agents find that the dead man, and those that he attacked, may be capable of shapeshifting into ferocious beasts—a phenomenon which was documented in the very first X-File."

They didn't film it in Montana or Browning (the Blackfeet reservation the plot takes place on) but as a Montanan who grew up on a reservation with it's own spooky shit I couldn't not love this episode. Aired 1994 and I remember seeing it as a kid, there were only so many channels back then and it was a big deal everytime Montana got featured in something so I remember people who didn't even like paranormal things watching and talking about it too.

It was also one of the original Skinwalker paranormal references in media or pop culture.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.