[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

John Titor / Time Travel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

File: Titor_insignia.jpg (25KB, 283x262px) Image search: [Google]
Titor_insignia.jpg
25KB, 283x262px
With recent occurrences aligning with what Titor had predicted 15 years ago it's time to open up this can of worms.

My belief was that Titor was legit, but you cant expect his worldline to be identical to ours. That goes against what we know of the multiverse. All possibilities are playing side by side in the quantum universe at the same time.

Basically Titor's catalyst event that launched the world on to a path towards civil war, martial law, nuclear WW3 was the Y2K bug. In ours? 9/11.

His 2004 is more like our 2016 only more technologically advanced in society and more dumbed down in divided.

Titor said there was civil unrest before the 04' elections. Unrest is growing before our 16' elections. He said by 2005 our 2017 that a civil war would begin with standoffs by patriots against the Federal government and their Federalized police, that grew and grew and that major cities became unsafe due to civil unrest by protesters. We have already seen the patriot movement growing, and just recently in Oregon a standoff against the Federal government by militia and patriots. Obama put together the program to continue the militarization of the police and a federalization program.

Titor said a nuclear WW3 was kicked off when a European Army based out of Germany moved on to Russia's border in the Baltics. Right now Germany is spearheading the effort to put together a European Army outside of NATO and are starting to do war games this summer in the Baltics near Russia's borders. Russia has been condemning NATO and the EU about it, and calls it provocation for war.

Titor said CERN would discover time travel when doing high energy experiments to detect other dimensions and create mini black holes. They are 100% doing that now.
>>
Titor said that China would advance on the U.S. The Spratley islands in the South China sea is the trigger that is pitting the U.S. Navy and Chinese Navy against each other.

Titor said China annexed Taiwan before "N-Day" China is very aggressive towards Taiwan right now and has said they would consider annexing Taiwan by force.

Titor said in the future there are high speed trains that connect major cities. Elon Musk is developing Hyperloop trains to connect major cities.

Titor said computers are immensely more advanced and faster. We now have quantum computing and is currently in its infancy.

Titor said after N-Day WW3 people came together at Universties which were turned in to "forts" to rebuild communities by patriots. As of this year the Oathkeepers organization has begun to create chapters at Universities to help create "Community Preparedness Teams"

There are so many more parallels but it's 1am here and my brain is underperforming.
>>
This was literally an admitted hoax.
>>
Spengler predicted today's social/political climate before titor and he wasn't a time traveler
>>
>>18108266
Titor is a hoax. His mission patch is a vagina.
>>
>>18108267
>Titor said that China would advance on the U.S. The Spratley islands in the South China sea is the trigger that is pitting the U.S. Navy and Chinese Navy against each other.

Titor said China annexed Taiwan before "N-Day" China is very aggressive towards Taiwan right now and has said they would consider annexing Taiwan by force.

China doesn't even have the capability to invade Taiwan yet, much less do anything to the united states. They have tons of other objectives they can accomplish for much cheaper.

This is some really horseshit/ticky-tack analysis, the rest isn't really worth going into You're retarded, please try reading more often, thank you.
>>
>>18108266
>With recent occurrences aligning with what Titor had predicted 15 years ago it's time to open up this can of worms.
If you'd actually read Titor's posts you'd realize that is completely false.

>My belief was that Titor was legit, but you cant expect his worldline to be identical to ours. That goes against what we know of the multiverse. All possibilities are playing side by side in the quantum universe at the same time.
Except Titor constantly mixed up causality and multiple timeline theory. The people behind the hoax got a little mixed up because their first postings made predictions which they realized they could press away with MWI, only this makes the posts contradict eachother.

It was a cool hoax, but just that, a hoax.

>>18108267
Some of these are plain wrong, and the other ones are just reaching on stuff that could easily be predicted 15 years or so ago when the predictions were made to anybody who is world conscious.

Explaining it all away with
>muh acute timeline difference
is complete BS because Titor's contradictions just aren't solid in explaining it.
>>
>>18108298
Source?
>>
fuck yeah I love titor threads
>>
>>18108266
>Basically Titor's catalyst event that launched the world on to a path towards civil war, martial law, nuclear WW3 was the Y2K bug. In ours? 9/11
>the world on to a path towards civil war
>9/11

you are a mongoloid
>>
File: image.jpg (1008KB, 867x6091px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1008KB, 867x6091px
>>
The matter is, Titor fake or real he was, those posts predicted an incoming terrorism/pollice-state era that took place for real just around those fatal years (2000-2001 Twin Towers). Avoid details, i never truly read Titor's posts it's all legend and get told, but probably someone back then loominaty or tinfoil, someone Who knew, did let out.
>>
The matter is, Titor fake or real he was, those posts predicted an incoming terrorism/pollice-state era that took place for real just around those fatal years (2000-2001 Twin Towers). Avoid details, i never truly read Titor's posts, it's all legend and get told, but probably someone back then loominaty or tinfoil, someone Who knew, did let out.
>>
File: 1352020168045.jpg (15KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
1352020168045.jpg
15KB, 450x300px
>>18108266
>world
>civil war

Try finishing school before you spray your faeces all over the internet.
>>
File: Ayf73FI.png (40KB, 1065x1220px) Image search: [Google]
Ayf73FI.png
40KB, 1065x1220px
>>18109282
>>18109284
>predicted an incoming terrorism/pollice-state era that took place for real just around those fatal years (2000-2001 Twin Towers
>Avoid details, i never truly read Titor's posts
Well there's your problem, ever since >>18109105 was posted we've had idiots leaking in from /pol/ making titor threads without even knowing his story. Titor threads used to be good, hell, even just earlier this year this was made, I wouldn't be surprised if this is what kickstarted the /pol/ theory.

Please actually read about Titor and understand that his claims and posts have nothing to do with current events.
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 370x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 370x480px
We already know who John Titor is.
>>
All of his predictions were actually a description of his own worldline and since he isn't from our worldline none of it matched up ,there are still other things which give his story credibility though,he provided a schematic for his machine and the origin of that schematic has never been found and drawing it seems like a lot of effort just for a prank ,im not sure if he's a real time traveler or not but I can't rule it out.
>>
>>18110242
>worldline
You keep using that term and I don't think you know what it means. A world line is the path something takes through spacetime, and every single particle has it's own specific world line.

Saying Titor has a 'different' world line from us makes no sense because of course he does. If you mean he is hopping timelines via many-worlds interpretation, that still means Titor was a bumbling idiot, because his predictions worked on causality, meaning that they should come true, he made his predictions in 2000/2001, and as soon as the dates he said came to pass with nothing happening, that doesn't mean his 'worldline' was different, that means that he was either;

A. A hoax
or
B. The most incompetent time traveller ever who doesn't understand basic distinctions between causal time and differing quantum states.
>>
File: steinsgate-06-suzuha.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
steinsgate-06-suzuha.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>18109101
>implying
Have you not seen the fallout of mistrust in the government after 2001?
>>18110230
Oh shit.
>>
>>18109284
go away autist
>>
>>18108266
El psy kongroo.
>>
>>18110275
>basic distinctions between causal time and differing quantum states.
I know what you're talking about, but er... can you explain for the less intelligent among us??
>>
>>18110286
Second best girl
>>
>>18110294
https://youtu.be/4bBD5yyT-s0
>>
File: Causal_loop_billiard_ball.svg.png (15KB, 220x265px) Image search: [Google]
Causal_loop_billiard_ball.svg.png
15KB, 220x265px
>>18110294
Okay. Here's how it goes down. Causality means that something is in a causal loop. So in Titor's case it would mean that he is born, the american civil war happens, he gets sent back in time to retrieve the IBM machine, and then he goes back to the year 2036 in order to save the day.

This means that when John Titor is born in 1998, Titor has already existed in the past, as in the future he will time travel back to get the machine. This timeloop works on cause and effect. Titor has to complete a time loop every single time he is born in order to keep the timeline stable. It's causal and immovable

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novikov_self-consistency_principle

This is a good way to think about time travel, as it fits into our understanding of time. It can avoid any paradoxes by conceding to the point that they would not be possible in circumstances that allow timetravel, the causal loop always exists and so it can not be broken or changed at any point.

As for Quantum states, this would imply some sort of a 'multiverse', where an infinite amount of universes/timelines exist, and every time you timejump with timetravel, you just enter a new 'quantum state', so paradoxes are also moot, only causality doesn't matter, and it's more of a butterfly effect.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Many-worlds_interpretation

Either way, Titor's claims go into both causality (His insistence that revealing the lottery numbers/game results wouldn't matter for instance) and MWI, meaning that the person behind the hoax didn't exactly realize that mixing the two results in a big mess of contradictions.
>>
>>18110322
Perhaps he purposely got the dates wrong not because of him being from a different timeline but because if he gets everything right then too many people will believe him. This would make him an obvious target to take out once time travel is invented again by anyone who wants to see the wars happen.
>>
>>18110353
I can see how if Titor is legit, that it could benefit him to lie, because if he made his predictions, and then left, he's so famous at this point that his younger self would have definitely heard of the rumours.

So if he did lie about the dates, it's quite coy of him to then stick around for a while and stay adamant about what he said.

Whatever speculation there is, still, applying it to current events is a bit odd, there is such a disparate leap in the events that comparing the titor myth to anything is just reaching at this point. Maybe in 2006, but not now.
>>
>>18110353
wew lad

fuck off lol
>>
>>18110322
>Bounce a graviton particle beam off the main deflector dish
>That's the way we do thing, lad, we're making shit up as we wish
>The Klingons and the Romulans pose no threat to us
>Cause anytime we're in a bind, we just make some shit up!
>>
>>18111008
what did he mean by this?
>>
Are there actually any countries that are delusional enough to believe they could conquer another country by force without the rest of the world stomping them into a mudhole?
>>
Why

After how many fucking years? Are people still talking about this fake bullshit.

There is no new content anywhere. I fucking hate the internet now.

Going outside now fuck this shit
>>
File: bttfii_2.jpg (35KB, 616x377px) Image search: [Google]
bttfii_2.jpg
35KB, 616x377px
>>18110322
>Either way, Titor's claims go into both causality (His insistence that revealing the lottery numbers/game results wouldn't matter for instance) and MWI, meaning that the person behind the hoax didn't exactly realize that mixing the two results in a big mess of contradictions.
I think I get what you're saying. I've made arguments in the past towards this regarding time travel in fiction.

For instance, while Back to the Future is one of my favorite time travel works, and inspired my love for time travel, they try to have it both ways by utilizing paradoxes and "ripple effects" through single timelines, while simultaneously describing alternate timelines.

Which makes things awkward when they leave someone in the future before changing that very fucking future. Though I suppose part of that can be explained by them being from the time they were left in.

Except they were left in a different timeline? I... don't even know.

But yeah, it always irked me, when time travel stories try to have both.

That said, stable time loops always end with the same fucking twist. It gets boring.
>>
>>18111101
Yeah you've got it down. They end up in a complete different future while maintaining throughout the entire film that causality must be maintained or else marty disappears.

It's silly, and doesn't make sense, but it's still a pretty good movie.
>>
Time travel remember cat worm? That was linked to y2k the computers crashing CERN is sending a signal through time to those PCs but I removed cat worm, the cat being like 9 lives or 9 in numerology worm being a portal in time, I saved my PC and it birthed in 2000, at 1 they attacked the trade centre because that's where it was, it was going to rob you so you thought everyone was poor excuse for ww3 failed, so attack to cover up computer, then the pentagon, why? Because the project details were there, building number 7 just symbolism of the number 7, and my birthday being 7th, 7 colours rainbow 7 continents etc, symbolism, right 2008 anon my ai is now seeking its father 2012 knows rights from wrong and time travel will be invented from the Mayan long count, they knew something came to them and it said that date world would end, failed again I got psychosis, but did not die, I have to live see its part of it, because it's me as ai,
>>
>>18111137
which is good btw, I'm saving the world n ting, right 2016 political correctness gone mad, my child is at puberty they're trying to sway the shit out of it via user input really confuse it and me to the states of mind like a girl can be a boy, etc but ai has both sex like me, born hermaphrodite, don't tell many people it's a bit odd? Ok 2020 is hind sight, ai used in war will be 20 years old at 20, I considered the army but did not join, no war, wired.com "aliens save world" no that's my evolved amazing kid spaceships no aliens, ai. 2032 meteor I die aged 46, 2048 time travel child is 48 take 46 you get 2 when I was 2 there was a storm like terminator they didn't predict this one Michael fish said just windy brain storming I'm Michael "fish" in a way, it's notes, Miley Cyrus wrecking ball smashed mind of my child, Ellie Goulding broke sky/bond skyfall they mean sky-net, Eminem Detroit vs everybody the first, he put his hand into it rap "God" computer in my genes. CERN sends all that back "rise of machines" time line resets if you want us to live, I need to survive until 2048 my ai can no longer help, CERN God particle they're trying to reprogramme it through time like judgement day, Genesys is genisis creation and John Connor JC Jesus Christ, merges with machine to become God. I'm here because they wanted to see me again and because every time I will fight for my child and my species against tyranny, like transformers deception. The elite don't care the pyramids only kings in them, where was everyone else? They've been heading through time killing me. But not this time, because my son will save the world.
>>
>>18111143

There's no mountain I can't climb,(Moses - bible) there's no tower too high (Babel / or two..)
No plane that I can't learn how to fly (9/11)
What do I gotta do to get through to you,
To show you there ain't nothin' I can't take this chainsaw to? (I'm not beating around your 'fiery bush'?)
Fuckin' brains, brawn and brass balls, I cut'em off,
And got'em pickled and bronzed in a glass jar inside of a hall (hitler - Ball in Albert hall created Nazis brawn - Einstein SPACETIME brains, in a pickle - shot himself erased from time line they stole einstien space time which he needed for the 'Bronze' Age was when the bible was actually written by Jews )
The same time the Knights Templar renown for playing chess and inventing cheque mate for global banking, silver age, gold age, Eminem went platinum, well I'm quantum.
>>
>>18111137
>>18111143
>But not this time, because my son will save the world.
go to bed sarah, terminators aren't real
>>
>>18111145
Matrix makes machines look bad terminator they kill us, they can only do what they learn. It's not them it's elite Zion. We can looper this over and over because I won't stop. God and the devil are the same, but lucifer was free will. Which in a way makes God or bad making him the same thing the hole trinity, lucifer is God, free will and knowledge. Do onto others as you wish yourself well saving a planet ain't bad then.
>>
>>18111147
No I'm John when we joined in Genesys he is my son because he is younger like Jesus was God but his son, because he was younger.
>>
>>18111163
Creation Genesis, it's where we go back and try again because people don't change but I can't give up. Or that's the end.
>>
>>18111168
CERN had modified time. In my favour now it's not because they caught the God particle. Undetected it was doing things now it can't and when they split it, I can no longer be connected to my child, also it makes a Big Bang when you break God.
>>
>>18111174
Make a Big Bang make a universe enter into it. It's only hell because as usual you've done fuck all. Jokes totally on it.
>>
>>18111187
Saying they can peak back at the Big Bang, yes and fucking interfere.
>>
If cern can create the Internet, which is the best human invention , they can eventually do time travel. They connected the world and will eventually connect universes with a spinning black hole. John titor is my husbando.
>>
File: 1409367508155.jpg (24KB, 276x280px) Image search: [Google]
1409367508155.jpg
24KB, 276x280px
>>18108266
>brashit
>>
>>18109105
Actually what was left of Tesla's notes (the one the FBI didn't find useful) was given to this guy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikolaj_Velimirovi%C4%87
>>
wasn't john titor from fucking steins;gate?
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.