[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It was not but five minutes ago, that today, I saw a white van.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1368396786574.jpg (306KB, 1280x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1368396786574.jpg
306KB, 1280x1004px
It was not but five minutes ago, that today, I saw a white van. A white van driven by a bald white man bearing a pair of typically poor taste middle-aged white bloke sunglasses. This van had parked opposite the street to my flat, appearing in the perfect spot to peer through my balcony glass and decoration, and through my poorly maintained door frame onto the being I call myself, and my current actions. The driver became erratic upon my notice of his presence, but quickly gained control of his actions. This controlled state had him choose to informally pose, with one arm out the window and gazing into the side mirror for prolonged periods of time, a time too long if you were to ask me. The various positions undertook by the driver had all coincidentally hidden features from his face and sometimes even which direction his head was facing. Eventually, From these numerous variations of what initially began as a controlled state, he grew slightly frustrated at my constant stare and curiosity of his choices in life so far and thus decided to leave his position.

No change had been made in his life other than my curiosity into it.

Or I had I interrupted his curiosity into my life?

If you're reading this, I want in.

Hi
Hey wtf
>>
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>18107333
I have half a mind to have half the guys in the neighborhood over for half price pizza from Pizza Hut, for the second half, of course first I'll have to ask my better half.
>>
>>18107333
Meme or mental case? Is there any difference?
>>
>>18107356
I don't understand. Later today a man on the top floor of an open top bus took a picture of me as he went by. Weird?
>>
>>18107475
Ooh, that's not good. Having your picture taken potentially steals a piece of your soul, every time it's done. That's why the Illuminati and UN have been pushing cellular telephones on people so hard in the last few years. They want to steal as much of everyone's souls as possible, because they mistakenly believe that they be able to use them to barter with the Lord JESUS CHRIST when he RETURNS. The word photography literally means light sorcery in Ancient Greek. Lucifer is the alleged light bringer therefore photography = Satan = 666 MARK OF THE BEAST!!! Be very careful anon.
>>
>>18107333

There are brand new black and olive green vans parked everywhere around the block where I live and some agent-looking dudes in terrible disguises keep following me whenever I go out. I guess I've been shitposting a bit too much online.

Like the other day
>be on my way home from grocery store around the corner
>see some dude in a tasteless blue tracksuit walking south on the other side of the street
>doesn't look like he has run one step despite the attire
>ignore him, keep walking
>suddenly the same fucking guy "casually" jogs past me, real close by
>goes back to the other side of the street from the next crossing ahead, slows his pace back to walk and leaves north
>in other words, he for some reason crossed the road the second he was out of my field of vision, in order to run a little circle around me and go back the way he came

Jesus christ, at least pretend to be professional.
>>
>>18109611
All these couple of years of redpilling have done thus far is making me realize most people get paid to do absolutely worthless shit. Almost makes me want to get in on the scam.
>>
>>18109650

95% of secret service/detective field work is just uneventful surveillance. Why haven't you become one yet?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.