[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gypsie curses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: drag-me-to-hell-gypsy.jpg (149KB, 450x390px) Image search: [Google]
drag-me-to-hell-gypsy.jpg
149KB, 450x390px
any experiences with gypsie curse? any interesting information?
a couple of days ago after i was done shopping some groceries at my local mall a gypsie begger started bothering me.
the old hag was extremely intrusive so i pushed her away from me. She droped her mugg and most of the coins in it fell down into a well grate. the old lady got really pissed and she grabbed my arm and shouted something in what i assumed was her native language.
Since then i have this bad felling of bad luck. im scare some lethal accident might happen.
i haven't seen the gypsie since then either.
>>
>>18107186
Next time maybe not be a cunt and toss a nigga some change.
>>
A powerful mage, homeless. Seems legit.
>>
>>18107190
fuck no. They are outside every store. they come as organiced gangs.
and the women i pu>>18107190
shed was rude and intrusive
>>
>>18107194
Yeah, and now you have a spooky gypsy curse that will travel with your bloodline until your lineage ceases to be.
>>
You're done for, dude. There's a certain threshold of spiritual and intellectual maturity whereby a gypsy's curse can't touch you any longer, and judging from the stories you've told in this post alone so far, you have clearly not surpassed that threshold.

Think of it as a learning experience.
>>
>>18107203
what do you mean?
>>
File: 1471711585321.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1471711585321.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>18107207
I mean you'll remember this thread when you find out. But you won't find out while you're remembering this thread.
>>
Did she touch your bare skin anon? If she was only wearing gloves or something you might be alright, but if she made skin contact then you could be in for a doozy.
>>
>>18107215
she did
>>
File: chenqui.png (1MB, 1280x693px) Image search: [Google]
chenqui.png
1MB, 1280x693px
>>18107186
Good day friend. In my land of Kazakh. We gather whole village and beat the gypsy that curse you. Or any gypsies. As all gypsies are evil. Whilst gypsies bleed and make tears fall from face, we collect in jar. This very good. As gypsy tears are very strong. Chenqui my friend and happy beatings
>>
I show middlefinger to multiple gypsies a day at a time. They are literally every fucking where. It gets so fucking annoying.
I don't give a shit if they give a curse or not, I already am going through bunch of shit since my birth so it won't make any difference at all.
>>
>>18107186
I'm from Spain where gypsies are fairly common, the way gypsies "curse" is literally screaming and swearing at you while focusing all the hatred in their glare. They make clear they're cursing you (usually in slang and in a very vulgar way).

This can affect superstitious people first because they're superstitious and second because gypsy hexes have their own memetic influence in countries with a high number of gypsies.

I've been "cursed" a lot of times for not giving them money and nothing bad has happened to me.
>>
>>18107186
I fucking hate gypsies, they are outside every store in Sweden
>>
Lost my first job to a gypsy, or someone like them. Cashier at a dollar store, some swarthy looking dude with a near-unibrow and thick mustache comes in. Gets like 40 things, takes them to the register. Ring everything up, he wants to take some off. Then adds some new things. Then remove another thing. Lots of sleight of hand, waving them around like some italian guy. This goes on for like, 5 or 6 minutes. I'm the only register open, customers are piling up and looking pissed. Finally, after changing the order, adding things, voiding items, guy literally tossing unwanted items onto closed registers, order is over. Starts paying. Next is the fun part.
>>
>>18107828
Does the same shit as before, only with money and payment method. Pays part in cash, ebt, credit, wants some cash back, takes another item off. He's talking like, a mile a minute, I can barely keep up. Until he shows up, the day had been one of the slowest and most boring days imaginable, now it's ten minutes in, somehow there's 5 people behind him. Pissed off. And my boss is nowhere. Another minute of this nonsense, and he finally leaves. End of the night, find out I'm $20 short. It's my third strike, I'm gone. Don't know exactly what he did, but I know it was him. He wasn't even the last one that day, just the most noticeable. Almost mistook him for a fucking carnie (now there's a creepy bunch, too), except the rest of his family were dressed in colorful clothes.
>>
When I was in high-school we were about to travel with my family and an old gypsy woman came near us begging for money, but I screamed at her to get away (in my hometown we had tons of gypsies and was impersonated by my grandad who hated them with passion).

Anyway all she did was put her hand over a part of the car and rubbed few times while muttering something.

After over an hour of drive our tire went kaput, we got flat tire, but fortunately my father was driving slowly bc of a line in front of us and when we got out we had to replace to a new tier and my mother screamed at me that I should have not said those mean word to the gypsy beggar.

Coincidence or not?? Who knows, but now I'm nice to beggars and homeless people, if I don't want or have anything to give them I just say sorry and don't pass them with my head-up ignoring them or looking at them with disgust.

i believe in karma, what goes around-comes around- that sort of thing, so better be nice then asshole for no reason.
>>
>>18107848
I get flat tires too, I live in Australia and there aren't any gypsies here, but there are aborigines who "point the bone" so I guess it's similar
>>
>>18107186
I wouldn't worry dude. They are master pickpockets, good con artists but like >>18107193 said, if she was that powerful she wouldn't be lurking outside of a mall trying to steal watches and beg for spare change.

And you're correct, you'll typically never see a gypsy alone, because they are smelly pickpockets and use their kids as distractions while they're rifling through your purse
>>
>>18107838
that sucks. i believe you, something like this happened to me as well. also i used to work at a new agey store and this gypsy lady would come in with her two kids. she would distract the workers while kids stole stuff. fucked up, i felt bad for the kids; she would just walk around touching stuff, saying things like 'don't you think x would like something like this?' all over the store while i not-so-subtly followed her around. one time my other coworker realized she stole a tiny egyptian statue - lady was oohing and aahing over it and it had disappeared although it wasn't in her order. coworker casually worked it into to the conversation, like hey where's the statue, lady, and somehow it reappeared by the time she left.

also op you need to work on your demeanour. people asking for change won't waste their time if you give off the 'don't fuck with me vibe.' you don't have to be an asshole but be singular in your coming and going from the store - be alert but not vulnerable. you'll be fine.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.