[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Summoning Side effects

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Wallpaper.jpg (363KB, 800x499px) Image search: [Google]
Wallpaper.jpg
363KB, 800x499px
It has been exactly one week since I performed my first summoning.
I summoned Bifrons and requested knowledge and guidance in spiritual matters and assistance in opening my mind and my third eye.
Since then I have felt rather drained and haven't been sleeping well.
I have been continuing my meditation and feel like it has become much easier to clear my mind and focus.
But the past two days I have had a bad headache which has been growing worse and now feels focused on my third eye, like a rising pressure.
I'm looking on some advice on how to proceed from here, should I push forwards with my magical studies, or should I take a step back?
>>
File: 1471146935510.jpg (40KB, 450x619px) Image search: [Google]
1471146935510.jpg
40KB, 450x619px
>>18107000

>Since then I have felt rather drained and haven't been sleeping well.
Don't mess with the forces you can't comprehend anon. If this does not get better over time be prepared for a wild ride.
>>
>>18107011
I've done my research.
I didn't dive into things blind. And I did know there would be risks. I'm just unsure if this is a sign, and if so what of?
Nothing I've read really applies
>>
>>18107000
>Summons demons
>wonder why shit is fucked up

couldn't tell you bro, best guess is the demons you're fucking with.
>>
if you want to open your third eye and 6th chakra go on joy of satan and do the listed meditations, after you open all your chakras you can do the full chakra meditation for the 6th chakra 108 times every time the planetary hour is of the moon, you can find when it is with chronosxp, Bifrons can't open your third eye for you, he can help you direct the energy of the vibrations though. You'l need a month of working every day to open all your chakras and then a month of doing work on your 6th chakra for 1.5 hours a day if you want to be able to establish communication
>>
>>18107000

You summoned this demon to work with you on a long term goal. You were the most comfortable with him and thought him best out of a group of other demons you weighed him against. Why not ask your partner what's up? Summon again if you have to, and just ask, "hey bro I've been unusually tired and drained after requesting your help. What's up?".

While you're at it ask him for an easier way to communicate with him, figure something out so that you don't have to do a full fledged summoning ritual each time you want to touch base with him.
>>
>>18107000

I also forgot to mention, you should perform the LBRP everyday, in fact a couple of times a day. Invoking in the morning, and banishing in the evening before you even go bug your demon bro again.

When you summon and do any sort of big occult work you attract all sorts of shit to you. Banishing, grounding, and general ways of defending yourself spiritually should be part of your life now.
>>
can i sort of high jack this as a summoning general?

im curious what i'd be dealing with by summoning a demon as a christian.
>>
>>18107000
Dude!
Do you even realize what you are doing?
You could easily go completely mental if you open your third eye.
Why would you even want to do so in the first place?

I would suggest to you that you stop summoning shit for unnecessary reasons.
And don't force your way through meditations.
If you do. chances are, that whatever you force your energy through, will burst, and that you then won't be able to control that force, and that it will be in control of you.
when you open pathways, dont force it. let it happen naturally.
instead you could just feel, and focus on what you feel. Experience what you are, through the body you reside in, in the moment of experience.
You could create a focus for a desired energy through your body. but don't force it though-
Don't let uncontrollable entities be in control of your fate. What those entities would deem desirable may not be for your benefit at all.
>>
>>18107824
>>18107000
also see:
>>18102419
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (800KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
800KB, 512x384px
Meditation often gives headaches, especially if you are upping the time in that state, it's a lot like sleep, it's not always positive, but it's good in general. Take some time off, pace yourself.

LBRP..I hope you did banishing BEFORE and AFTER, if you didn't you need to read up. Also, don't summon DEMONS! lol holy shit. Why? #necromancer bro?

Smudge the shit out of your bedroom. Your bedroom will smell like shit after, but it should help if you have any bad juju.
>>
>>18107760
Pretty sure you go to hell and die.
>>
>>18107570
>joy of satan
stopped reading. kys.
>>
>>18107588
>>18107592
>>18107824
>>18107842

Thanks for all the responses.
Sorry for not replying, I fell asleep.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.