[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Experiment X - King's Network

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1470748877248.jpg (9KB, 308x187px) Image search: [Google]
1470748877248.jpg
9KB, 308x187px
Does anyone have any interesting Doxx on the King project that is happening all over the world? It's a pedophile network that is actually protected by the government and they make all kinds of garbage snuff movies, they kidnap rape and murder entire families, then adopt them in order to buy their silence, the project has been going on for almost 30 years.

I can take photos of the millitary facilities that they use to film this garbage that I've had in storage for a while. Would be glad to provide any info on the project so that it becomes public knowledge and it shuts down permanently.

Indonesia

Mexico

Japan - Nagoya

Italy

Dominican Republic

Korea

SG

Phillipines - Manila

Gran Canaria - Sta. Catalina/Triana/Guanarteme/Risco/Lomo Blanco/Tamaraceite

Atlantida

Tenerife

Spain - Seville

Portugal

Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur/Teluk Intam

America - Cali/San Francisco/Miami

/Cambridge

Brazil

Canada - Vancouver

UK - Boston

Will make an interactive page when I'm less busy.
>>
do you have any sauce for any of this? preferably not in the form of a youtube video
>>
http://pastebin.com/zaVBrjJM

List of pedophiles based on victim cases and actual research.

Just ask them about the network.
>>
>>18106644
Farewell OP. It was nice to know you.
>>
>>18106644
Won't this get you killed? Post the military bases
>>
>>18109109
That answers that then....
So long OP may a flight angels shitpost you to your rest
>>
>>18106663
lol why are they all on Steam dude
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.