[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cursed by god

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11

File: 1471014062295.gif (3MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1471014062295.gif
3MB, 320x180px
Hi guys !
I posted a few times about how I am cursed by god. Everytime I pray, something bad happens in 24 hours. Everytime I went to the church, something really bad happened in 36 hours. Some of you thought of me as delusional.
Last night I did a small prayer, asking for a bit of light, if it truelly exists. My sleep instantly vanished. I managed to sleep 3 hours, the alarm misteriously shut off, and I woke up with severe kidney pain, and my gf dumped me.
This has to be the fault of the prayer, the hand of god. So how do I renounce christianity ? What do I convert to ? I am seriously considering worshipping demons at this point.

>TL;DR Cursed by god, I have renounced my christianity. How do I start worshipping demons ?
>>
>>18106619

Faith and hope have slowly taken away everything from me. Aside from my damaged self, and my mother, I am pretty much butt-naked. But now, I have seen the truth. I have seen that the christian God is a malevolent entity, that feeds on souls, and thrives and destruction. He must be stopped. People do not deserve such a cruel monster to govern over their lives.
>>
>>18106630

At first I was passive towards this demon, but now I see this christian demon is bringing more and more suffering in the world. We must fight fire with fire. For beasts do not know of reason.
>>
>>18106619
>So how do I renounce christianity ? What do I convert to ?
well, considering that christianity doesn't consider any other religions to be valid, converting to anything should do. sky's the limit mang.
>>
>>18106664

I'm pretty much fed up with worshipping the light. All the volunteering I've done, all my good deeds have brought me to ruin. Mental, physical, emotional.
I want to worship literally the darkness part. The malevolent, not the benevolent. That would make a great shift !
Can you recommend me something ? I've also considered druidism but I dunno much about it, and I'm afraid that will too attract misfortune in my life.
>>
Serious question, anon. Are you an artist? I may have a solution for you, if you're willing to try art.
>>
File: mr_president.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
mr_president.gif
2MB, 300x169px
>>18106685

No. I used to be a bussines person. But god took it all away from me. I have only minimal drawing abilities, and limited voice. Thanks for the thought tho.
>>
>>18106692
Willing to learn?
>>
>>18106695

As a business oriented person - Sure ! I'm always open to oportunities. Tell me about it !
For I shall find new strength in the Devil,
For there is no truth in the Light,
Only despair and seeds for the fools.
He shall turn my tears to laughter,
My defeats to victories,
My weaknesses into strengths.
He shall empower me !
>>
File: Metaphor.jpg (511KB, 4800x2224px)
Metaphor.jpg
511KB, 4800x2224px
>>18106715
Can you draw this, but lovingly? The tree I drew is not so good. It's got a few sparse branches, and no leaves. Can you illustrate this, in a way that at least makes you feel proud of the effort put into it?

Put it on two pages in a book, then stare at the book, in a meditative state of mind. Emblazon the image of you holding a book of a picture of you being one branch off the tree of life on one page, and a picture of you holding the book that you're holding on the other page. (Feel free to substitute whatever for the yin-yang, so long as it's composed of two polar concepts.) Once the imagery is firmly in your mind, simply forget about it. Let it go.

The next time in your life that you're reminded of those two pages in the book, and the metaphorical meaning of what those pages communicate, whatever thing it is that reminded you of the image you emblazoned in your mind of these pages will act as a sign that guides you to a different direction of spiritual source. Not really god as you know him, or his opponents as you know them. Just, the Earth itself. Gaia, I guess if you want to put a name to it.
>>
Are you baptized?
>>
File: Star.jpg (397KB, 3512x2624px) Image search: [Google]
Star.jpg
397KB, 3512x2624px
After you've done those two pages, and put the image in your mind, and made contact with the sign that reminded you of those two pages after having forgotten about it, let it go so that you could be reminded of it later, there's another one you can try.

This goes on page. A single piece of paper is sufficient, or in a book, doesn't matter. At this point it's a little self explanatory. It's a picture of you meditating on a hill over the picture which shows you mediating on a hill, beneath a star, of people who are meditating on the visual image of yourself doing the thing, and so on. In recursive fashion.

Same as before, do the process, emblazon it in your mind one night, while outdoors, then forget about it, let it go completely so that you can be reminded of it later at the opportune moment which leads you to a sign, that brings you to the next stage of your life which puts you into contact with an alternate spiritual source in some fashion.

This one is after you've tried Gaia, and decided you still want to connect to alternate spiritual sources. They will, if not guide you to the one you are looking for, then put you in contact with someone who will guide you to the one you are looking for, or if not, then put you in contact with... and so on.

The efficacy of this technique is largely based on the value you put in the art that you made with your own hands. If you can love what you've done, this makes it shine like a beacon, to groups both "evil and good," both "light and dark." Love is the universal currency, just as metaphor is the universal language.
>>
>>18106736

Yes I am.

>>18106728
>>18106742

Will do ! Thanks alot ! I don't agree with the love part tho, but I'll do it anyway.
>>
Don't depend on others for luck and joy! It all comes from inside of yourself.
Just be a good human being, be satisfied with your doings and yourself. If something bad happens, don't feel sad but say "Of course, it had to happen at some point!".

Don't believe in gods or religions, believe in energy. Everybody is able to create both good and bad energy, and since everything is made out of energy and energy itself is constantly flowing and seeks its own kind, every spark of energy created will come back at you at some point. So let go of all the bad energy and fill it with good one, the more you have, the more you'll be able to give and receive.

Dunno if it makes sense for you.
>>
>>18106894

I gave alot and got shit.
I had enough of the good energy. I want to channel my bad energy. I never used it in 24 years, and I endured pretty hardcore shit, right from abuse since 4 years old.
>>
>>18106619
you might have got a pact with some entity. you might have to worship this entity.
>>
>>18106619
Try paganism. Worship the things you can rely on. Like the sun and trees and shit... Maybe they'll hear your call. The last thing you want to do is start worshiping demons... Demons and angel/ satan and god. Their all the same thing. Transdimensional entities seeking only to feed on your spirit whether given freely or taken... Trees and shit actually passively help you
>>
>>18106926
what kind of giving?
>>
>>18106619
Be a spiritst. It can explain your condition with simple and coherent theories.

Also, you need therapy, because as this you feel is indeed obsessive works, it is also a mundane mechanism. You are stuck on a feel-thought-action cycle, and that is very destructive and leave you open to bad influence. It can affect every other area in your life. It's one of the mechanisms that creates depression, anxiety, panic, even suicide.

Take care!

***Also, page 63, you have a VERY distorted definition of god...
http://www.allankardec.com/Allan_Kardec/Le_livre_des_esprits/lesp_us.pdf
>>
>>18107327
This is very good. As you are part of nature, you'll be worshiping your own team. You can't blame nature for your own faults like you do with god. Also, again, go see a therapist.
>>
>>18106619
Have you heard of Job
>>
>>18106684
I recommend praying to the creator, what i mean is call out to the creator and await his response open mindedly

Ask him to show you which religion is his
>>
File: 1473272834759.jpg (33KB, 660x459px) Image search: [Google]
1473272834759.jpg
33KB, 660x459px
>>18106715
God may have tested you, everyone who I know to be a devout Christian lives a very happy and loving life, objectively most loving and best people I've met.

Satan will give you a cynical and enraged existence, God is about humility, peace, and helping others.

Sometimes God removes people that may have been a bad influence on us for reasons we simple 3 dimensional humans cannot understand.

I will pray for you anon, the truth will set you free, darkness is where the liar dwells but the truth fears no scrutiny. Seek the truth, light, and life and it will bring you towards itself.
>>
>>18106619
you arent cursed
>>
>>18106630
Yaweh = YHWH = The Tetragrammaton = the QuabAlla/KabbAlah = Allah.

Tell two different races that they are the chosen ones and watch them fight it out to the death.
>>
>>18108065
Ever wonder why they call it a race?
>>
>>18106619
You got me thinking OP. I thought "It must be a coincidence" but after hearing this I feel like maybe it isn't.

>I used to smoke weed, started when I was 13-14
>Quit till I was 17
>First time smoking after that long break
>Wake up next day
>Grandmother died (healthy, young, stomach aneurysm)
>Few weeks later, smoke
>Wake up next day, great grandmother died
>Few weeks later, smoke
>Wake up next day, great aunt died
>Start thinking, what the actual fuck
>Smoke
>Very next day, grandfather died

Idk, havent smoked since, and I'm 25 now. I don't think I will again
Maybe it was just a coincidence but I don't want to risk any more
>>
>>18108065
>>18108065
>>18108065
Did anyone here ever watch that documentary that's currently on Netflix called Patterns of Evedence: Exodus where not even the narrator can see the obvious implications that both the Egyptians and the Jews were SET UP and pitted against each other?
>>
File: image3.jpg (36KB, 340x402px) Image search: [Google]
image3.jpg
36KB, 340x402px
>>18108095
Why would the Pharaoh go after Moses after telling him that he and his people could go free? Could it be that he took something very important?

Dimensions of the Ark of the covenant: 2.5 cubits by 1.5 cubits by 1.5 cubits (45 inches by 27 inches by 27 inches)

Dimensions of the sarcophagus inside the King's chamber of the great pyramid: 2.5 cubits by 1.5 cubits by 1.5 cubits (45 inches by 27 inches by 27 inches)
>>
>>18106619
God wants you to stfu
I do too
>>
File: 1467958048587.gif (777KB, 233x173px) Image search: [Google]
1467958048587.gif
777KB, 233x173px
>>18106619
easy answer there. its because you believe bad things will happen to you when you pray, and thus you are manifesting that negative energy that you put into the prayer.
the good news is your prayers work, so you have a good start there, now you just have to switch from negative energy to positive when you pray. :)
easy problem to solve, you have good times right around the corner

you're already manifesting, now you just have to manifest what you want
>>
>>18106619
Pray for world peace, lets get this apocalypse started.
>>
>>18108154
Off topic question, but can we really call it a sarcophagus if no body was found and it's too small to fit a person, and the inside of the pyramid wasn't decorated at all with hieroglyphs, and every king we know of is buried and found out in the sand tombs?
>>
>>18107467
I did that, he said I belong to Lucy.
>>
>>18106619
Well, Jesus himself said that God already knows what you need before you ask for it. Maybe that was a hint that praying is not necessary. It's always good to be sure of what you're doing before you do it, especially concerning spiritual things. Simply avoid worshipping anything if you aren't sure who it is you worship. Focus on doing things you know are good.
>>
>>18106619
You already worship deamons. That's your whole problem.
Don't you know how prayer works?
>>
>>18110305
>>18106619
It's because you are doing it all wrong dude
>>
>>18106619
Do you realize that you are asking indirectly for all of those things to happen to you?
>>
File: 65a.jpg (117KB, 626x701px) Image search: [Google]
65a.jpg
117KB, 626x701px
>>18106630
you can always force your way into 「Heaven」
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.