[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shit /x/ has seen in the sky

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: UFO.png (10KB, 649x414px) Image search: [Google]
UFO.png
10KB, 649x414px
tell me about your UFO experiences /x/!

>be comming back home at night with the family
>notice bright light not on usual flight lanes
>thing gets really bright out of nowhere
>decreases altitude to about the same as the helicopters from the local base fly at.
>thing is definitely not a chopper, moving like a plane, but no noise at all
>red light in the center, no green strobe where you should see one
>loose sight of it due to houses, trees, and hill

I live in San Diego, so I'm used to seeing all sorts of aircraft fly by due to the local bases plus theres a navy chopper base nearby whose choppers fly around the area a lot at different times.

I had never seen anything like that

pic related is the sketch I made as soon as I got back home, the black dots are suppossed to be the color of the yellow dots in the last panel
>>
I've posted before, but I and a few others saw a triangle shaped craft with three lights east of portland oregon in the late 90s. We were camping.

It was 1am or 2am'ish, we saw it seem to move slowly overhead towards us (but really it can be tough to know for sure anything as far as speed and size), then it appeared to stop or hover for a bit, then wooshed in the opposite direction - building up speed until "blinking" out of sight.

Again, should stress the obvious: That it's hard to really get a handle on size and speed when things are in the sky, especially if you're generally a doofus like we were. That said, it did seem to be pretty big but again I could be wrong.

I always assumed it was a military type thing but who knows?
>>
>>18106277

I honostly think the 95% of triangle shaped ufos are of a military nature.

They kept the f117 and b2 a secret for years, who says they haven't been doing the same with the next gen of aircraft
>>
>>18106328
Because triangle sightings go back to the 70s. That's just a decade after the SR-71 project, which *was* Lockheed's super secret get-an-edge-over-the-Soviet's ultimate weapon. The SR-71 is nice and all, but it's no flying black triangle.

Since then, the military's taken on a more memetic approach to strategy. They know they don't have the best aerial designs in the universe, not by a long shot. Their whole game now is truth suppression and muddying the waters. I'm sure they might have some reverse engeineered crap job of a triangle shaped something or other, which maybe they fly around once in awhile to help spread the rumor of mighty U.S. aircraft, that are inexplicable, and best in the world.

But I place the probability that any given FBT sighting is of terrestrial origin at 1%.
>>
>>18106343

so you believe 99% are of extraterrestial origin?

idk man, thats too high for me, I honestly belive a good chunk of ufo sightings is just misidentified shit with a small percentage, say 1 to 5% being either extraterrestial/transdimensional shit, or uknown human tech
>>
>>18106350
It depends.

Saucers are the most accessible design. I can believe that saucers could be of terrestrial origin with a 50 / 50 chance.

But aside from that, some of these craft, dude. They're HUGE. Like, aircraft carriers in the sky. You could have entire city populations in those things. This isn't just the next generation of fighter planes. We got self sustaining, long term floating cities in our sky, trying to make contact with us, but running into communication barriers. The cultural shock must be enormous, for both us and them.
>>
>>18106367

really? I think suacers are the least accessible design with more of 9/1 chance, with the 1 being terrestial.

As for that, you bring a good point on the size of the craft, but a lot of these aren't like the huge one that went over phoenix.

I would be happy to learn of more cases of LARGE triangles, Belgian wave and what I saw are of the smaller variety and I think constitute the majority of the sightings.

The ones I cannot give any terrestial origin outside unknown natural phenomenon are balls of light in the sky flying in formation, doing weird manouvers, and of non noramal aircraft light colors.
>>
I saw one of these about some 10-12 years ago, It was kind of undulating-hovering over a mountain,

https://youtu.be/REf4yXL1LCE

I was an skeptic teen at that time, its only until recent years I become semi interested in paranormal shit.
>>
>>18107364
>I was an skeptic teen at that time, its only until recent years I become semi interested in paranormal shit

whats your take on this particular subject?
>>
Hey can anyone explain what this was. I will tell the tale.

>Be like 16 years old
>inside sitting on the toilet
>mother outside the bathroom window smoking
>she yells "You should see this"
>I quickly finish up in there and run outside
>I see a big orange but not bright completely circular ball in the night sky
>It is slowly falling
>then suddenly it stops mid air as if it time stopped
>continues falling again
>vanishes like it never was there

Very weird. No reports of it on the news or anything.

The thing that got me was that it just stopped moving and then started again
>>
>>18107391
sometimes planes can look like that, they'll be far away at a higher altitude, then they come down but are still far away and it looks like they stopped.

But you got to ask yourself if this thing was in a normal flight lane for your area
>>
>>18107397
It wasn't like a light in the distance though, it was like a circle. You know on MS Paint when you take the spray can tool and just spray in one spot? Like that, in orange. No light seemed to emit from it though, at least not a lot
>>
>>18107404
well, that's odd
>>
>>18107378
UFOs? I dont know man, I'm still in the process of collecting information, Its too son for me to take a side.
>>
It was one of those nights where the Perseids were supposed to be visible, so I was looking at the sky. I noticed 2 points looking like stars that were moving in the same line. One point after the other. After tracking them for like 2 second, a sudden blue/green light showed up. Similar to pic related, though I don't remember a tail like that.

Idk what to think of it. I guess the blue/green light was probably a meteor. The two points reminded me of a satellite couple that measures Earth's gravitational field through the change in distance between them. All brought together by some weird coincidence.
>>
Pretty much every hippie, skeptic, and theorist I've met has a UFO story. Honestly if I hadn't noticed that at an early age, I would be more open to this sort of thing. But just by the sheer number of people who have had these sorts of stories, and the gigantic fraction of them being a little "eccentric", I find it very hard to believe any of you have actually seen any extraterrestrial UFOs. Sorry. If it were that common and that unextraordinary, I think we would have more mainstream news outlets reporting on these sorts of things
>>
>>18107428
I'd recommend library books from the written from the 80's to early 2000s, try to look for some more aimed at children.

I feel like those take on the most neutral approach to the subject. or not.

definitely avoid shit by greer and linda moulton howe, I hate those fuckers.

>>18107440
who you talking to bud?
>>
>>18107412
And the weird thing is, it had no trail. So I really don't know what it was. It was big enough to see it entirely... Unless it was only a light or something. I don't know though.
>>
>>18107487
wait so it was daytime?
>>
>>18106190
I once saw a white ufo at an air force base. It was round and small, and stayed still for a few minutes. I recorded it until I got bored. They said that it was a Weather Balloon (not even joking). I still have the video if someone wants it.
>>
>>18109723
post it
>>
>>18106350
This desu. I cannot even say whether or not advanced civilizations have visited us. At any time.

Balls of light and other things are probably natural phenomena, misidentified craft or atmospheric effects, and yes, of extra-dimensional origin. Sightings of actual craft are probably either military craft or again, misidentified craft. As for the really strange ones, I don't know.
>>
File: Untitled.png (12KB, 1008x630px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
12KB, 1008x630px
>>18106190

Giant ship casting light on the top of a nearby mountain in super rural Maine. Scariest shit of my life.
>>
>>18109777
Oh man. Greentext us, nigga.
>>
>>18109794
>Be 12
>Family always goes up north around the Moosehead region

(I'll have you note the famous group of men to be abducted there)

>Middle of night, everyone is done drinking and in bed
>Leave the tent onto the beach
>Pissing, scanning the horizon
>My eye catches something
>Giant silvery disk/object with massive poles of different colors sticking out.
>Projecting a giant beam of light on a recently deforested piece of mountaintop across the lake
>I recall many other colors along the disk itself

>Fuckthis.jpeg
>Go to bed terrified and still having to piss a little.
>>
>>18109845
Oh, lots of military jets that week, too. Like to the point of an F-something or other flying right over our heads and dipping over the lake.
>>
>>18109753
Sorry, newfig here. Don't know how to post mp4. It says max file size allowed is 4 mb.
>>
>>18109859
upload it somewhere else and I'll make it a webm for you
>>
>>18110077
https://vimeo.com/182186190
First video
>>
>>18111767
>https://vimeo.com/182186190
idk man, what makes you think thats not a weather ballon, or a regular ballon?
>>
>>18111767
Second video (actually recorded this first)
https://vimeo.com/182190075
>>18111801
Honestly I don't know. It might have been some sort of weather balloon or something, but I saw it during an airshow, and lots of planes where flying by. There was even some paratroops flying, and I don't think they'd let the balloon get too close to them. Besides, you can't really notice, but it was really still. Like, inmobile still.
And this was a bit of a windy day.
>>
>>18111938

shit is different at high altitudes anon.

If it was metallic, was more than one object, or a weird color or shape, then I would say you have something of interest, otherwise, I think its something more mundane
>>
>>18106190
If this thread is still around later I'll see about uploading some videos I took of UFOs a couple years ago moving at ridiculous speeds and disappearing out of nowhere. I think one even has like 3 or 4 of them in it. It's on another device though so lemme get some sleep first.
>>
>>18106190
i seen a ufo very briefly when summer was starting, i was getting some water at 4 or 5 am and looked out the kitchen window and seen a bright geometric shape in the distance, it was kinda long and disc like or recangle like, possibly 5 to 10 km away. before i could get a better look at it, it slowly started to fade. iduno how long it was there but it was stationary and didn't attempt to fly away due to the fact that it didn't need to. it probably materialized elsewhere

i wasn't a skeptical before but i never thought i would see some ufo shit with my own eyes. and why was i alone when it happened? now i understand how people feel when they try to explain this types of things to others.
>>
>>18112509
bump waiting for this guy
>>
>>18113285
>>18112509

another bump for this guy
>>
>>18114715
Gimme a few minutes transferring stuff now then gonna upload it. There's more than I thought there was.
>>
>>18113285
>>18114715
Alright it's been a wait but I wanted to get the raw files to you guys. Here is the first of 3.

filedroppercom/ufo1
cont.
>>
>>18114897
File 2

filedroppercom/ufo2
>>
>>18114897
>>18114901
And file 3.

filedroppercom/ufo3

All are from the place I used to work at. There's a CO2 well under a soybean plant here and weird shit happens over it a lot. It's about maybe 6 miles from that location and on many other occasions I've seen flashing lights in the sky, floating triangles and the white elipse things we see in 2 of 3 of these videos. They move much more quickly than the aircraft you see flying in the videos as well.
>>
Saw a UFO about a week or two ago, although it wasn't any ayy lmao crap. Saw a low flying aircraft around central virginia flying north and then changing to northeast. It was flying at about 500ft and appeared to be about the size of an MD-80. It was odd because it didn't have any recognizable engine sound over the noise of traffic and didn't have the usual navigation lights. It had a red light forward, another to the aft, and a generic yellow light on each wing. Probably was some new drone or something other. Wish I had a good picture/video however apparently my passenger didn't realize that iphones have shit quality in the dark, especially when the iso cranks up to compensate.
>>
>lights in the sky way up high in the shape of a triangle
>going at about the speed that you would expect a high flying plane to go
>they randomly stop in place for 20-30 seconds before they start moving again
>>
I've never seen a UFO, but my mom has, before I was born.

I think it was Virginia that they lived in at the time. There was a nearby Air Force base, which makes sense. At home at night. I don't know who saw it first, if my dad saw it out the window or if my mom was outside smoking and called my dad out, but she saw three... rings in the sky. Like, not orbs, but three white rings, like Sonic rings. They were circling in the air, in a very jerky fashion. Mom would imitate the motion with her hands and I guess you could say it looked almost like stop motion. Like they propelling themselves in short spurts. They circled three time and then shot straight up into the sky in the blink of an eye.

My mom pretty much casually assumed it was something related to the Air Force base. She and dad were not the only ones who saw that night; a cop reported it as well.

I guess this was in the early eighties or late seventies.
>>
literally my thread I just posted >>18115505
>>
Years and years ago, me and my dad saw one while we were out chopping firewood. It was very low, like say 50 feet or so above treetop level and it was hovering over a neighboring hilltop across a valley from us shining an incredibly bright spotlight down on the hill. The light was so bright that we couldn't make out any details of the craft itself.

We thought it was a helicopter at first, but then we realized that there was no engine noise. It came over the clearing where we were and we were freaking out trying to get the truck to start, but it wouldn't. We just sat there in the truck in silence for what felt like forever, then it winked out and was just gone.
>>
Has anyone looked up UFO sightings in their area? I just decided to, and am surprised at the amount of recent reported sightings, a small chunk of them in my area.
http://nuforc.org/

Gonna need to start looking at them skies more often.
>>
My friend and I were having some beer hanging outside. It was cloudy night, near airport. My friend pointed out there was something in the sky. There was bright white light. No other lights. It was flying to wrong direction and it was way too bright to be regular airplane. It disappeared behind the clouds.
>>
Have had 4 expierences. I lI've in western ky close to ft Campbell. I see jets and test drones ocadsionally but when I was 10 back.around 1993 I was on my way from my rural home in bFe. To Madisonville and right at the exit linking 41 highway to I-69 then penny rIle pkwy. There was 2 Hugh white orbs hovering like giant headlights in the sky. We pulled over. They had to be about 500 ft off the ground. We watched for 20 min or so and by this time truckers were pulled over and other vehicles. Then I noticed a bunch of dull red lights in the shape of a oval or saucer slowly move to the eastern side.
Neither made any noise and I can remember we were not scared or nervous. It was calming it seemed. After 30 min that seemed to be hours I heard the sound of helicoptera come from the south but did not see there blinking lights until 4 had surrounded the 2 craft . The two giant lights moved stringy up at least 1000 ft in a blink and the red lights dissappeaed the second the larger craft moved to higher altitude. Then the craft flew over us. It was larger than anything I had ever seen in the sky and moved silently and slowly in a southern directing over head. It was kinda teardrop shaped but not positive because all I seen was a.shadow. the helicopters did not pursue it they flew north and it made it a few miles south then in a blink of light was gone.

This was no military craft. The gs from moving 1000 to 2000 ft stringt up.in less than a second would liquidify a humans brain. And the way it behaved was calm, deliberate, as if it was standing guard with the craft with 10 or so red lights was doing something. I personally thunk the large white lights right over the parkway were a destruction wile the other gathered specimens, energy, water, or whatever is needed during space travel.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.