[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

am I /x/ yet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 11

File: 20160907_183837.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160907_183837.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
am I /x/ yet
>>
>>18105272
You have a bunch of good texts but there are a few that raise an eyebrow. I won't name them as to concern you, but yeah you're alright.
>>
>>18105272
is that piss bottle m8 ?
>>
>>18105296

Have ye disdain for the Hermetic Arts ?
>>
Isn't the Necronomicon in all forms to fuck with normies ?
>>
>RHP and ceremonial magick

Jesus Christ, how fucking boring. Enjoy your protection circle faggot
>>
A donkey with a load of holy books is still a donkey.
>>
>>18105272

>Noice Magick in Theory and Practice mate.

>Buy a good Tarot book (and a good Old Rider-Waite, the more modern remake is meh).

>For kabbalah you need Aryeh Kaplan.

>Buy astrology books from Project Hindsight, you will need them.

>Plato to rule them all but dont forget Aristotle.

>You need a good translation of I Ching, probably your version is meh.

>For Golden Dawn dont buy The Golden Dawn book, but buy The Complete Golden Dawn System of Magick. The first is full of Stella Matutina pseudo Christist shit.

>wtf Necronomicon. top kek.

>Do Zazen.

>Stop masturbating to sigils.

You will be fine.
>>
>>18105382
What's a good book on Tarot?

I have Aristotle, that's just the overhang of some of my philosophy section

The Ken Wang I Ching?

Zazen as in practicing tm, mindfulness or yogic meditation?

Thanks for the recommendations
>>
>>18105408

>What's a good book on Tarot?
Don't remember, and my library is too far. But The Book of Thot by Crowley is a good start. And Meditations on the Tarot by anonymous autor, even the Pope John Paul II read that book.

>The Ken Wang I Ching?
Try the Complete I Ching by Alfred Huang. Old but Gold. Systems with lots of oral tradition are complicated sometimes.

>Zazen as in practicing tm, mindfulness or yogic meditation?
Practicing Zazen, the Soto Zen style meditation.
>>
>buying books

loool, nigger i have a folder full of pdfs on magic, hermticism, satanism, paganism, etc and didnt spend a dime
>>
>>18106798
youre such a cool dude
>>
File: smilingfrog.gif (507KB, 172x172px)
smilingfrog.gif
507KB, 172x172px
>>18105272
>all that kike lit
>>
File: 960.jpg (62KB, 960x540px)
960.jpg
62KB, 960x540px
Not until you build one of these guys in your backyard
>>
>>18105321
Pretty much. It's people making money off the gullibility of non-Lovecraft fans.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2449x1710px)
image.jpg
1MB, 2449x1710px
>>18105272
Shalom
>>
>>18106798
I do too, but having the book on hand is a lot more convenient sometimes... Especially when cross referencing. At least for me.

Nice collection by the way, OP. Have you read anything of Boris Mouravieff's work? It might be something that would interest you.
>>
>>18105272
Seems legit. Not very much mythology, monsters or ayllmaos though, you no like cryptozoology ghosts or aliens?
>>
>>18108711
Fucking E. A. Koetting the douche charlatan " A LIVING GOD". Who was so "living god" that was arrested for possession of drugs and firearms. These books are garbage. TOP KEK OF THE DAY.
>>
File: 1434628324729.jpg (27KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1434628324729.jpg
27KB, 270x270px
>>18105272
>philosophy
>kabbalah
>tarot
>crystals
>dolphins
>chakras
>magicK
Eh. It's a start, I guess.
>>
>>18108825
Heh. That may be true, but his first several titles are still very good, as are all titles published by Ixaxaar imo. His original books were heavily influenced by the O9A, and if I am not mistaken he was once affiliated with the Tempel ov Blood. I read these books before the "BALG" thing, which makes them somewhat easier to take seriously. Works Of Darkness was the original book, alongside the Necronomicon, that originally got me interested in the occult to begin with. Be all that as it may, yes, we all know "Eric" is indeed a top-tier charlatan.
>>
>>18105272
get on my level bitch
>>
>>18109354
there's a couple nice books but the rest is I have sorted in other areas of my library and with it many of the books you have plus more. Did you think I did not have books on philosophy (western and eastern), literary fiction, etc
>>
>>18108825
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQhfFhQg2lM
My favorite from him was this. A "living god" talks about how embarrassed he was trying to communicate in Spanish and "the most evil curse" he's ever done involves chicken feet, a photo and a shoe box.
>>
>>18105272
>Meme philosophers

>Fucking Melody crystal healing scam.

>Kahblahblahblah

>Molester Crowley

>card games

>Assorted other popshit

It's like you followed most of the shitty /x/ memes out there. Congratulations you're officially a pseudointellectual faggot.
>>
>>18105272
one of two of these are alright, the rest are either shallow/filled with fluff and bullshit
>>
>>18109060
Drill Sergeant 666, once a Living God, now only a Living Douche.

Really he just repackages information that is already out there and free and then sells it for as much as people are willing to pay for it.

Sorry, I do not want to be inconvenient, but living in occultists circles for some time, I have to remember that the TOB is a joke for anyone seriously involved with the Sinister Way. They say they are connected with O9A and know absolutely nothing of it. It's a shame. If you want to go by the Sinister Way, go find Typhonian OTO or the Temple of Set. And do yourself a favor, forget LaVey.
>>
>>18110312
>I have to remember that the TOB is a joke for anyone seriously involved with the Sinister Way

What makes you think that? From what I've read about them they seem like a hardcore LHP organization. The Dark God mythos and concepts such as culling was passed down from the Order of Nine Angles. Liber 333 was an interesting read as well.
>>
>>18105272
>Das Kapital
Eww
>>
>>18109586
I think its pretty clear that I am talking about the large amount of quality occult books.
>complete golden dawn
>magick record of the beast 666
>yogi press kabalyion
>btthgs
>isis unveiled/ secret doctrine
>magick system of the a.'.a.'.
>manly p. hall
>Crowley
>r.a.w.
>evola
>lesser keys
etc
>>
>>18110312
I have yet to read any physical material from the ToB, but they do seem pretty silly. It looks to me like they took the "insight roles" concept and went a little overboard with the militant aspects. Again, I have not read any of their books and have only read a few of their articles and listened to their harsh noise projects. Their approach comes off as fanatical and extremist (as does some of what i've read from the O9A), and I prefer a more traditional shamanic approach in regard to left hand path practices. I do plan on getting a copy of Liber 333 eventually though, see what all the noise is about.
>>
>>18109354
I've been thinking of getting The Secret Teachings of All Ages, but I'm not sure which version to pick up. Is the one pictured in this post a good one?
>>
>>18109060
Koetting is....not worth the price, but Exu, Veneficium, Kali Kaula, and Panparadox are great.

My physical copy of The Dragon Book of Essex just came in. It'll be sitting to appreciate value, maybe I'll scan in the page that ended up removed from the public scan.
>>
>>18111062
They're all pretty much the same, really. It's not like there are groundshattering revelations in his working notes that got added or anything.
>>
>>18111078
Ah ok. Thanks for the response!
>>
>>18106798

>such a poorfag I can't afford books

And you're totally going to skim through one of those pdfs someday.
>>
Do any of these books contain anything worthwhile? I've been browsing /x/ for awhile now, and the majority of the documents I've looked through seem nonsensical.

I'm not referring to things considered classics obviously, i.e. plato, aristotle, and others grouped with them.
>>
>>18105272
No copy of Adolf Hitler: Ultimate Avatar?

nah, not /x/ enough
>>
File: 1469598708948.gif (2MB, 360x270px)
1469598708948.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>18111154

>/x/
>Knowing shit about anything paranormal
>>
>>18111062
Its good theres an older one with better illustrations but the text is ant size.
>>18111154
Assuming your not interested in magick exactly, anything about yoga meditation, and and anything Robert anthon wilson wrote. Kabbalah is good if you have an interest in Judaism/ old testament.
>>
>>18111072
He's definitely not. I honestly can't fathom why the price for his books on the second hand market have continued to increase despite his continuous online jackassery. Great score on the Dragon Book of Essex, i've been wanting to get a copy of that for some time.

>>18111154
Some titles may seem nonsensical because they aren't written in layman's terms. Sometimes its easier to read books written by more current authors on the same subject, or getting to know the "language" of the book in question.
>>
>>18105272
Need more Ayn Rand.
>>
File: unconvinced.png (89KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
unconvinced.png
89KB, 720x720px
>>18105272
>Walden there just chillin
>>
>>18111927
>>18111661
>>
>>18106818
t. muhammed abdul
>>
>>18111945
>needs more delusional cunts
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.