[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

High Perception

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: fallout4_perception.jpg (68KB, 724x705px) Image search: [Google]
fallout4_perception.jpg
68KB, 724x705px
I've been noticing for last 4 years that I have very sharp senses and intuition, noticing smells that other people don't, having eagle-eye vision and recognizing person from 500+ meters, hearing variety of low-frequency sounds at the same time. Also, it happened a few times that I knew exactly, when I entered a room or being in some public place who or what was topic of conversation or what would happen next.

I'm not paranoid even I had depression problems as teenager and I didn't experienced things like this before my 20th b-day (I'm 24 now) but It can be terrifying to cope with this in everyday situations since it triggers anxiety.

Also, when I was born, doctors were having b-day party so they were a bit drunk, and had brain contusion during birth because of them. Didn't speak until 4 years old because of that but found out later during school that I have excellent photographic/eidetic memory regarding dates and was able to visualize whole situations and environment again which happened before.

I don't know if this sharp perception and memory is related due to birth complications ie. physical damage or genetics (or something else)?

Did anyone else experienced such things?
>>
Congratulations, I also recognize people from 300+ meters easily and have a really good observation eye. I'm fast in reaction and have above medium hearing. I lack intuitive skills though. Did you do any training to enhance those abilities?
>>
>>18105046
its nice having good genes huh? it amazes me when people cant hear/see/smell stuff i can. your lucky to be one of us OP, but stay humble, we're not superhuman just a bit above average on the perception scale
>>
>>18105138
No training, but I noticed that I discovered them (activated) during stressful situations (alot of them)

>>18105165
Never thought of myself as superhero. Maybe "Tick" hah
>>
>>18105046
Reporting in OP. You're not alone. Sadly my only weak point is my sight, since I need glasses to see properly thanks to my father's genes. Time reaction and perceptions are way above the average, as you guys already stated. We can hear, taste and perceive things in a way the majority of people can't understand. But for me is a hell of a stress. I'm always on the edge about everything and the more stressed and anxious I get, the more sharp my senses are.
>>
Is there a name for those with these abilities?
>>
Or even better is there a forum /site with people who have the same skills? that would be something..
>>
Idk what to think anymore please kill me
>>
>>18105511
Jk bro love and light
>>
>>18105046
You see, those who are lesser on any scale, think that because they notice one or two things, that they must be gifted, but, in reality, they are easily tricked or naturally confused.

Those who do have sharp senses, keen intellect or anything that is above average, always believe that they are lacking, in some way.

So, sorry to burst your bubble, but, you are just like everyone else, not some amazing new step in evolution and thinking that you are gifted just shows just how far behind you are.

All those things that you see, hear, smell, etc... You don't even consider how much you miss and probably countless others pick up on.

In other words, you are not that special snowflake that you hope to be.

You are the kind of person that would do some dumb ass test like "find the name or number" on Facebook and think that just because you found the word "brown" in a mess of letters, you are some kind of miracle.

It's time to face reality, child.

If you were special, you wouldn't be so caught up on how "amazing you are".
That only goes to show how simple you are.
>>
>>18105046
THIS IS A TEST

fnord
>>
ITT: Boring people think they are the X-men.
>>
File: 1454447301269-0.gif (29KB, 600x450px)
1454447301269-0.gif
29KB, 600x450px
I can smell through walls and hear the future.
>>
>>18105477
hypervigilance. Results from PTSD and anxiety.
>>
>>18105673
Too much salt, Anon?
>>
>>18105046
It has to do with the quarantine (censorship?) being ended in 2012. Since then, information has been made available, that allows those who pay attention to it to reconfigure their own minds with efficient formulas, principally based on fractals. These encode the mind with efficient data compression algorithms, that allow for an increase in one of two directions, (possibly more than I'm not aware of.)

- Sensory perception
- Memory

It's kinda' like the matrix, except you don't need to actually physically be put into a box, with wires stuck in your head and all that to receive such upgrades to your consciousness. Nature is the matrix. DNA is one example of a code--your brain stores much more complex codes in analogue form, something which digital computers can't ever hope to replicate.

Perhaps it's consciously done, or subconsciously done, but you've been accessing information channels which include these compression algorithms that apparently bring out the best in your sense of sight, scent and hearing.

It's happening all over the world. I only wish I had the resources to bring people together, and train them on these blossoming skills, but perhaps it's still too early for that.
>>
File: 1469694843265.png (84KB, 1096x707px)
1469694843265.png
84KB, 1096x707px
>>18105693
It's okay anon. Everything's going to be nice.
>>
Even those who perceive less have accomplished/contributed more -
Desiring more and doing nothing breeds pestilence.
>>
ITT special snowflakes.
>>
>>18106880
>It's happening all over the world. I only wish I had the resources to bring people together, and train them on these blossoming skills, but perhaps it's still too early for that.
Do you realize you're delusional?
>>
>>18107482
>comes to /x/
>calls people delusional
?
>>
>>18107514
Does using this board make all of your logical thinking shut down or something ?
>>
>>18106865
Did I strike a nerve?

How badly were you crushed when you learned that you are nothing more than... Well, nothing?
>>
>>18107482
I regularly check my mathematics to make sure that my statements fall within the parameters of truth.

Lacking that... what can one say about the nature of reality? Perhaps it is all a dream, and we are but delusional dreamers, lost in the recesses of our own infinite minds.

But no, if mathematics is correct, than my previous statements are correct, and I recall the necessary information to train people to utilize their senses more effectively recursion. Where one wishes to draw their line between delusion and reality is really up to them, but personally I at least keep a toe on the boundary of mathematics just in case anyone wants to try and convince me that I should invalidate my own reasoning.

Care to turn this into a conversation about the validity of the specifics of some of my earlier statements, or is it just gonna' be some back and forth of

>"No, YOU are."

... and so forth?
>>
>>18107528
At least you care for me, replying twice.
>>
>>18105046
well, I also seem to have better perception and memory than average, but I never thought of it as something special, I did a fucking ton of crosswords and memory card games as a child, I loved them and I still like to search for patterns in nature and behaviors and stuff.
I once thought I may have some sort of intuitive abilities but i guess I'm just more observant that most people.
>>
>>18105046
Congrats OP, you're one of the few people who actually pay attention to everything at all times.
>>
>>18106126
This, as the adult version. The childhood version is now being described as Sensory Processing Disorder, google it. Associated with stress during pregnancy and birth.

I've worked with some gifted psychics and they had traumatic births. There is some mechanism of filtering sensory input (it is known that LSD affects this mechanism) which is overloaded by birth trauma. Physical senses may be hyperacute, and psychic senses may be particularly well developed, like the person's mind is in contact with something above and beyond them. Can also lead to said person being ungrounded and spacey.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.