[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hidden Saturnism/Satanism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 249
Thread images: 43

File: bohemian grove.jpg (139KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
bohemian grove.jpg
139KB, 640x480px
So im doing a bit of research in the last few days, and I wanted to ask if you guys know if i got it right so far.

So first of our elites seem to worship saturn. It is said it was once brighter than our current sun, and thus is often called by ancient civilizations as "first" or "original" sun. Now the Planet Saturn symbolyzes a lot of different deities, Mars, Apollon, Shiva, Chronos (and some more i probably forgot) which all are the god of war and destruction, or decay and death.
Now those gods are also a a representation of Satan or Lucifer, just as most Sungods like Ra from the aegyptiens also dont represent our sun, but Saturn.
Now some of these deities, (espiecially Chronos) are known for having the habbit of eating his own children, which is where the Jewish Moloch comes from. Moloch is a jewish word meaning "all devouring power" or meaning "ritual childsacrifices" which they do or at least "reanact" at Bohemian Grove in front of a giant owlstatue, which is one of the forms of lilith, a powerfull demon which is said to mate with lucifer. Now the jewish king is also called melech, and since in the very old times there were no vocals in the writtenlanguage it was mlch, just as moloch would b, indicating it is the same thing; lilith, with all consuming power sacrificing children, being the king of the jews.

now i could go on about symbolism and so on, but first lets make sure i got it right this far at least
>>
all Satan then
>>
>>18104827

This vid has some words of Manley P Hall that maybe helpful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by3v0OXW6Ik
>>
>>18104839
im already watching a lot of youtube stuff on it, but still i always get confused about stuff like that the god mars is represented by saturn, and not by the mars, or that appolyon (sorry not apollon) is greek just as chronos is. those 2 being different deities in the same mythology, representing the same seems weird too. that kind of stuff. thats why i asked i i got all that right
>>
I strongly question your connection between saturn and "satan." saturn was cronus (latin vs. greek names) the titan father of jupiter/zeus. saturn is said to be held in tartarus, basically hell, but beyond that I don't see anything else similar between saturn and satan. you'd have to expound your connection to be more interesting/convincing.

further, you can say we all worship saturn as the great roman festival of saturnalia has become christmas. pivotal and favorite holidays on both calendars.
>>
>>18104861

Well like is said in the video the personifications only reflect certain cultures at certain times in history.

The personification can an do change but the 7 are in essence the same.

Saturn is the Father of all the others, so he is them. Just as a Son is a copy of the Father.

Saturn the King, Jupiter his Prince.

There was a time when Enlil was the Prince and Anu the king and a Time when Ea was the King and Marduk was the Prince.

And a time even farther back when it was Anshar and Kishar as Saturn and Jupiter.
>>
When we speak of the Archons we see the Archon of Archons as Satan.

Because he claimed to be the Father of All.

But the Demiurge had his own Adversary. Enlil's war with Marduk.

He who caused the Fallen to Rebel.
>>
I don't think gods are aligned with any one planet, that's a big unbeliever misconception (Some one who has not experienced a god first hand)
>>
File: the-golden-calf-idol.jpg (31KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
the-golden-calf-idol.jpg
31KB, 500x375px
>>18104827
>Now the jewish king is also called melech

The Jews were in Egypt under the Rule of Marduk as Ra.

But Moses lead him out of Egypt and their slavery and he wanted them to be obedient and loyal to Enlil. He went up to the mountain Sinai to talk to his god.

When he came down he saw that his people were worshiping a golden calf Idol.

The Idol is a representation of Marduk. One of the Baal / Bels aka: Archons / Lords.

Marduk was king of the Babylonian Empire. His name in Sumerian is Amar Utu. The Solar Calf. Utu means Sun.

AMAR.UTU in Sumerian, literally, "the calf of Utu" or "the young bull of the Sun".
>>
File: Freemason3.png (4MB, 2432x3568px) Image search: [Google]
Freemason3.png
4MB, 2432x3568px
>>18104870
well, the theory is that the elites (while el is also a word for saturn, being the origin of the word "el-ite" makes us worship satan unknowingly. switching jesus (being our sun we know today) birthday with the old festival of saturnalia, for 2 reason. back in the day when the roman empire switched to christianity they didnt want to stop celebrating saturnalia, so they just put jesus birthday/christmas there for the people who wanted to keep worshipping saturn, and to make us praise the false one, saturn, instead of who we intended to, jesus.
Saturn was said to shine much brighter than the sun does today, and lucifer is the lightbringer. saturday also for the same reason. its the 6th day in the week with saturn being the 6th planet. the statue of liberty being the whore of babylon, trying to get us to the light, lucifer. (symbolized by the torch the statue holds) the black cube you often see deprives from the hexagon on the northpole, which can also represent a 3 dimensional cube, which when you open it will form a a cross like the christians use. in the hexagon also fits the david star with its 6 points and the black cubes like in mecca, also being a symbol of saturn and lucifer (i mean in mecca they even walk in circles around the cube like the rings of saturn)

i mean im not really religious. but still its fucked up if it really is like it seems to be
>>
>>18104945

But there are factions of men on the planet that are allied with the gods.
>>
>>18104956
hmm.

here's my problem: El appears to be the Jewish & Christian God while Ba'al Hadad is your golden calf, who would seem to me be a closer guess to Satan, and is equatable to Zeus and Jupiter. Hadad is trying to defend his throne from the one truly chosen by God/El (Christ/Yamm) and in the meantime seems to be trying to secure a second place prize by eliminating his brother Death/Hades.

the view of Saturn as evil is a bit lost to me.
>>
>>18105013

The idea of Saturn as Evil is a Gnostic thing because you are talking about Archons.

And the Creator of All is the Aeon of Aeons.

The Demiurge wants you to think that he is the creator. If you read the Nag Hammadi you understand all this.

The Demiurge is a false god. He is the Chief Archon. The Archon of Archons.

They are the gods with a little g they are below the God with a Big G.
>>
>>18105021
you're combining a lot of shit here. a lot of it ancient and lost.

how about this.

what is this saturn as you understand him/her/it? his being, existence, reality, desires, and don't use greek words when you don't have to.
>>
>>18104945
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrolatry
>>
File: JosephCampbell.jpg (20KB, 325x242px) Image search: [Google]
JosephCampbell.jpg
20KB, 325x242px
>>18105041

I practice Comparative Mythology like Joseph Campbell.

Saturn is said to be the planetary personification of Anu of the Anunnaki or El of the Elohim. The Greek god Chronus.

In Rome they knew the gods by the planets, and in greece they were known by the their greek god names.

So Jupiter to the Romans was to the Greeks Zeus and the Sumerians Enlil. The son of Cronus.

His Brother is Neptune to the Romans and to the Greeks Poseidon, the Sumerian Enki.

These are the pagan gods or Anunna gods aka Archons / the Lords of the Garden.

Sometimes called the Rulers or the Authorities.

They are below the Aeons and the Father of All.

Jesus is not the Son of their father, he is the Son of the Father of the Universe.

Known in Gnosticism as the Divine Autogenes.
>>
so do you guys think there is anything to the occult? i mean when the most powerfull people in the world (like in bohemian grove) do some devilsworshipping, hitler had a unit to investigate and research the occult, i cant help but think that there has to be something to it. some information we dont have but they do.
>>
yes there is alot to it and the elite know it.

most gods trace back to Lucifer and the Queen of Heaven.

The Grove is absolutely for devil worship...
>>
File: bohemian grove emails.jpg (1MB, 1906x5750px) Image search: [Google]
bohemian grove emails.jpg
1MB, 1906x5750px
>>18105169
the grove being about devilsworship should be pretty clear for everyone who have looked into that even a tiny bit.

but i really want to know what up with all that stuff. not even to use those powers (in case they exist) but just to know what there is to it. if there is one thing i cant stand its information being withheld from the public
>>
>>18105139

The big secret of the Occult is that they worship these aliens as gods.

The pagan pantheon of the old world of Mesopotamia.

The Bohemian Grove is a forest of Cedar Tree's. To remind them of Baalbek Lebanon.

This is where a dwelling place of the gods was.

An Ekur.
>>
close but they arent aliens they are Fallen Angels
>>
>>18105188

Same thing, Igigi are the Angels that rebelled.
>>
>>18105183
well, the sumerians (the to us oldest known civilization) talked about the gods creating humanity and giving them technology in order to serve them and fullfill their desires. they also say that they segregated the earth in equal parts, and each god got one part chosen randomly. now what if all the old ethnicities just deprive from different aliens. they took the homo sapiens, played around with the dna a bit, and we had the modern human, with nordic folks, african folks and so on.
i mean many old cultures talk about the same stories and just use different names. that could indicate that it is based on real stories, and if you dont believe in spiritual beings like gods and angels and stuff, its either a very advanced human civilization that got lost somehow and did this, or aliens. i mean there is the chance of it all just being made up and so on, but i just dont want to be too quick with just writing it off as some nighttime story, and at least consider what is written and told possible and try to find normal explenations for it

but then again im currently at a point where im not really saying that all politicians are either poorly made clones, got a lobotomy, or are shapeshifting reptillian overlords. but it certainly wouldnt suprise me anymore
>>
>>18105209

Thats it, we saw them as supernatural gods because we didnt have a frame of reference for their technology.

They came down and they blended their DNA with an already existing primitive primate humanoid to make a worker / slave species.

That is not creation, its manipulation.

Enki is said to be the Father of the Aryan race and this is why Hitler was so interested in the Ancients. The Jews are Obedient to Enlil and we can see where these two peoples carried on the conflicts of the gods and brought them into the world.
>>
>>18104956
Normally, I find you peoples' mentally ill ravings entertaining, but nigger, cut the bullshit etymology lesson. Elite comes from the Latin verb "eligere", and all it fucking meant in Latin was "to choose". It has nothing to do with your little made up word that supposedly somehow means "Saturn".

You people sometimes. Fuck.
>>
>>18105021
If Demiurge is false God, so the devil is actually good guy? Is the anyway to experience The Demiurge creator - ultimate god?
>>
>>18105229
'Made up word'. Man for a shill your, really pathetic aren't you.
>>
>>18105229
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_(deity)
>"El" (Father of Heaven / Saturn)

El does mean saturn, that is fact. wether elite come from this i dont know, but thats what i heared on multiple occasions now already and definitely fits the story. but in my very first post i asked you guys if i got anything wrong. i never said the OP is absolute truth, but something getting close to it, and with you guys i try to get closer to the truth
>>
File: last-supper6.jpg (28KB, 653x250px) Image search: [Google]
last-supper6.jpg
28KB, 653x250px
>>18105234

You are saying that the Enemy of your Enemy should be your Friend.

But I dont really see the Demiuge as a true Adversary to the Father of All.

I say that my God has no Adversary, but the Demiurge does. He went to war with Marduk the King of Babylon. The Chief Archon wars with other Archons. He cannot war with God.

I dont think humanity should choose sides in their war. It has already destroyed to much of us.

Their interest is in keeping as as slaves and not letting us eat from the fruit of the tree of life. Because they know when we do the Light of the Aeons within us will shine even brighter.
>>
>>18105270
while you mentions the tree of life, i always wondered about that, since i got a theory on the apple.

>4 "You will not certainly die," the serpent said to the woman.
>5 "For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."
Usually it is interpreted that god became angry because adam and eve went against his rule to not eat the apple, and that the knowledge of evil means that the evil came unto the world, and thus god banished them from the garden eden.
however i believe that the part "knowing good and evil" really means that she became aware of the evils that are already going on in the world, and that the paradise was more something like a set of mind just like the saying "ignorance is bliss" being unaware of all the bad things makes you think there are only good things making you live in paradies.

also there is this part
>"For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God"

according to this the only difference between man and god is the knowledge which when achived will prevent you from being manipulated and decide your own fate, do you become a generous god using your knowledge for everyones advantage, or do you use you knowledge to manipulate others to your own adventage only.

But how does the tree of life fit in there? (implying its not a real tree or something material which will grand us eternal life)
>>
>>18105270
So humans cannot establish contact with master Aeon (Creator of Demiurge)?Is there alternative Eden garden story? What would happen if we would eat the fruit from tree of life?
>>
kek.... ptah.... learn it
>>
>>18105287

There are Gnostic versions and Sumerian version of the story of the Garden of Eden.

The Sumerians called it Edin.

The thing that Yaldabaoth does in the Gnostic tales are the same things Enlil does in the Sumerian and the same that Yahweh does in the OT.

Genesis 3:22

Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of us in knowing good and evil. Now, lest he reach out his hand and take also of the tree of life and eat, and live forever—”

Sumerian Tablet

Now the last bits of our life essence to these creatures you have given,
To be like us in procreation knowing, perchance our life cycles on them to bestow!
Thus did Enlil with angry words speak.
Enki Ninmah and Ningishzidda summoned, with words Enlil to pacify.
My lord Enlil! Ningishzidda was saying. Knowing for procreation they were given,
The branch of Long Living, to their essence tree was not!
>>
>>18105310

This relates to the Myth of Adapa that he Refused Longevity of the gods:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adapa

message from Enki to Anu:
Adapa by my seed to an Earthling woman was born! So did the message from Enki say.
Likewise was Titi by another Earthling woman of my seed conceived.
With wisdom and speech they are endowed; with Nibiru's long lifetime they are not.
The bread of long-living he should not eat, the elixir of long life he should not drink.
To live and die on Earth Adapa must return, mortality his lot must be,
By the sowing and shepherding by his offspring on Earth satiation shall be!
>>
File: Last Supper.jpg (12KB, 352x143px) Image search: [Google]
Last Supper.jpg
12KB, 352x143px
>>18105314
>The bread of long-living he should not eat, the elixir of long life he should not drink

The gods dont want us to partake in the Eucharist, because they know this Grail will give us long life.

But Jesus wanted us to have it.

Its up to us to finish the Great Work that the Builders Left Unfinished.

When they rejected the Capstone.
>>
>>18105287
The Sumerian tablets tell us of an Emissary from the Creator of All.

His name was Galzu and he could be one of the Four Luminaries.

Galzu came to trick most of the Anunnaki into leaving earth and he also came to Enki in a dream vision and told him to have his son Noah build the Ark for the coming Deluge.

Enlil wanted all the humans wiped out. But because of Galzu and Enki, Noah built the boat which saves a remnant.

After the flood they discuss it and all agree it was destiny from the father of the Universe.
>>
>>18105331
Did Enki get punished for building ark?
>>
>>18105339

They talked together after the flood and all decided that it was meant to happen. That it was all directly from above.

Galzu is like Jesus he is an Emissary from the creator who came to guide our destiny along a certain path.

The archons want to keep us as slaves and keep us from the tree of life.

They feed off the Light of the Aeons within us. They are Jealous that we could shine brighter then them.
>>
>>18105345
but what is the tree of life? does it actually make us immortal? is it actually a tree? is it something material? like said in >>18105277
i cant get a good theory on what is meant with that
>>
File: isisshrinersfez.jpg (16KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
isisshrinersfez.jpg
16KB, 340x270px
>>18105224
>carried on the conflicts of the gods and brought them into the world.

Today we have Isis, the goddess Inanna / Ishtar.

She is the daughter of the Islamic Moon god, Sin / Suen. Known as the Son of Enlil, Nanna.
>>
>>18105361

The Fruit of the Tree of Life represents the Immortality of the Lords of the Garden.

The Fruit of the Tree of Knowledge represented Sex. aka: Procreation. Sex can be both good and evil.

Before we ate of the first tree we couldn't reproduce on our own, we were hybrids that didnt have the ability to procreate.

The Sumerian text tell us that Enki, and Ninmah had Ningishzidda put them to sleep and take their rib bone marrow and put that into Adam and Eve.

The Bible has a shortened down version of this longer original story told in the sumerian tablets. Where Eve is made from the Rib of Adam.

But the Sumerian version gives us other details of the creation that talks about DNA aka: a spiral serpent and how its made in 22 pairs with a last pair missing.

Theses are the Allosomes and Autosomes needed for Procreation.
>>
>>18105361

The Greek gods on mount Olympus had their Ambrosia it was the food they ate that gave them Immorality.

Same as the Sumerian gods in their Ekur aka: Mountain House made of cedar wood. Where together the gods at the Bread of Long Life and the Elixir of Longevity.
>>
>>18105395
In Shurubak, in the House of Healing, the essences of Adamu and Ti-Amat were contemplated,
With the life essence of Anunnaki males and females they were compared.
Like two entwined serpents Ningishzidda the essences separated,
Arranged like twenty-two branches on a Tree of Life were the essences,
Their bits were comparable, the images and likenesses they properly determined.
Twenty-two they were in number; the ability to procreate they did not include!
Another two bits of the essence in the Anunnaki present Nigishzidda to the others showed.
One male, one female; without them there was no procreating! So was heto them explaining.
In the molds of Adamu and Ti-Amat, in the combining they were not included!
Ninmah heard this and was distraught; with frustration was Enki seized.
The clamor in the Abzu is great, mutiny is again in the making! So was Enki to them saying.
Primitive Workers must be procured lest the gold extracting shall be ceasing!
Ningishzidda, in these matters learned, a solution was proposing;
To his elders, Enki and Ninmah, in the House of Healing he whispered.
They all the heroines who Ninmah were assisting sent away,
They locked the door behind them, the three with the two Earthlings alone remaining.
Upon the four others Ningishzidda a deep sleep caused to descend, the four he made unfeeling.

cont...
>>
>>18105411
From the rib of Enki the life essence he extracted,
Into the rib of Adamu the life essence of Enki he inserted;
From the rib of Ninmah the life essence he extracted,
Into the rib of Ti-Amat the life essence he inserted.
Where the incisions were made, the flesh thereon he closed up.
Then the four of them by Ningishzidda were awakened. It is done! he proudly declared.
To their Tree of Life two branches have been added,
With procreating power, their life essences are now entwined!
Let them freely roam, as one flesh let thorn knots each other! Ninmah was saying.
In the Edin's orchards, to freely roam Adamu and Ti-Amat were placed.
Of their nakedness they became aware, of malehood and femalehood they were knowing.
Ti-Amat of leaves aprons made, from the wild beasts to be distinguished.
In the heat of the day Enlil in the orchard was strolling, the shade he was enjoying.
Without expectation Adamu and Ti-Amat he encountered, the aprons on their loins he noticed
What is the meaning of this? Enlil wondered; Enki for explaining he summoned.
The matter of procreation Enki to Enlil explained:
The seven and seven had failed, to Enlil he admitted;
Ningishzidda the life essence: examined an additional combining was needed!
Great was Enlil's anger, furious his words were:
The whole thing was not to my liking, for acting as Creators I had opposed.
The Being that we need, it already exists! So were you, Enki, saying,
All we need is put our mark on it, thereby Primitive Workers to fashion!
>>
>>18105373
Isis/Ishtar predates Islam, anon.
>>
>>18105310
>>18105411
>>18105416

If you understand the riddle within. You will see that Ningishzidda speaks of a Branch of Long Living that could be added to our Tree of Life / Essence Tree. To our DNA. But that Enlil and the Other Anunnaki / Elohim didnt want us to have it.

This is why we were banished from the Garden.
>>
>>18105395
>>18105411
>>18105416
is that the actual sumerian story? if so im not quite sure if i understood everything. not a native english speaker and its sometimes hard understanding old text for me, but basically man was created, but couldnt procreate because of lack of genders. so the gods took some of the male bonemark (DNA) and create a female version to make them able to procreate and have a selfsustaining workforce. then enlil became angry for manipulating our dna since we already were everything they needed and didnt want to play god, and enki says that he just put his mark on us (acting like god in front of us making us worship him?), and created a primitive workforce by doing that

did i get that right`?
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (12KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
12KB, 320x180px
>>18105453

The Anunnaki were trying to Hybridize with mankind. So they tried first to have Lilith aka Ninlil mate with Adam.

But this didnt work.

They had to try a bunch of other things before they could perfect the workers.

They were putting Anunnaki ovum in jars with primate to try and get a conception of a hybrid.

But it didnt work until they tried in a clay vessel. Then they had conception. But they couldn't make the hybrids reproduce on their own at first.

When you cross a Horse with a Donkey get a Mule. But you cant breed two mules.

When you cross a Lion with a Tiger you get a Liger. But you cant breed two Liger kittens to make more Liger kittens.

Its because the Sexual Chromosomes are mismatched. There is no reproduction.

They had to add Anunnaki sexual chromosomes into the hybrid for them to reproduce. This is the allegory of the Tree of Knowledge.
>>
>>18105453

Yea alot more details are in the Lost book of Enki. You can get it on YouTube.
>>
>>18105470
but why tree of knowledge then? wouldnt it be more fitting for the tree of life, since it enables the (pro)creation of life, with giving our DNA, our knowledge, our ideologies to our offsprings making our will live on, making us in some sense immortal?
>>
>>18105489

The Tree of Life bestows Longevity of the gods to humans.

The Tree of Knowledge gave Procreation.

We have Procreation like them, but we dont have their Longevity.

We are made in their image and after their likeness.
>>
File: nin.jpg (62KB, 240x317px) Image search: [Google]
nin.jpg
62KB, 240x317px
Genesis 1:26

And God said, Let us make man in our image,
after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish
of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle
and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that
creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his
[own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and
female created he them.

And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and
begat [a son] in his own likeness, after his image; and called
his name Seth:

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Sumerian tablets:

In our image and after our likeness to be, perchance an Anunnaki womb is required!

To Ninki, the spouse of Enki, she the newborn handed, to be suckled, nourished, and raised.
A name will you give her? Enki of his spouse inquired. A Being she is, not a creature.
In your image she is and after your likeness,
Perfectly she is fashioned, a model for female workers you have attained!
Ninki cast her hand upon the newborn's body, with her fingers her skin she caressed.
Ti-Amat let her name be, the Mother of Life! Ninki was saying.

A Civilized Man have I brought forth! to lsimud he was saying.
A new kind of Earthling from my seed has been created, in my image and after my likeness!
From seed they food will grow, from ewes sheep they will shepherd,
Anunnaki and Earthlings henceforth shall be satiated!

I have come to fetch the Earthling Adapa! So to the leaders he said.
The leaders to Ilabrat Adapa presented; Titiand her sons to him they also showed.
Indeed, in our image and after our likeness they are! So did Ilabrat say.
To Ilabrat Ningishzidda and Dumuzi, sons of Enki, were presented.

What my father once had said, I with my own eyes witnessed:
Step by step on this planet a Primitive Being, one like us to be, we have created,
In our image and in our likeness Civilized Earthling is, except for the long life, he is we!
>>
>>18105501
yeah, i know what you mean, and sounds logical and all. its just i dont combine procreation with knowledge. but maybe thats because of all the idiots breeding
>>
or wait, i think i got the knowledge thing. by getting mixed with the alien overlords, or gods, we made a jump from stupid caveman to sphisticated civilisized human (by gaining a better working brain through DNA of the gods). so we didnt gain knowledge with the apple, but created a new, more intelligent race. but since we are now so smart and can think about evil stuff and see the evil in the world we are no longer in paradise (like an animal without any worries).
>>
>>18104870
Saturn is the Greek for satan.- nice try though
>>
>>18105605

Hebdomad

The Seven are the Seven Archons.

Yaldabaoth being the Father and Archon of Archons.

Iao being his son, prince and heir.

These these could be seen as El and Yahweh, Anu and Enlil.

Hence Saturn and Jupiter.
>>
>>18105643

Yaldabaoth is sometimes also called Samael.
>>
what do you think, how much our sociaty is based on saturnism? i mean there are a lot of symbols resembeling saturn, lucifer, the light, the owl moloch, toyota sign is the bull with horns. lots of churches have "jesus" in front of "the light" bein lucifer indicating it is the antichrist instead of christ you are praising at church, the jesus on the cross is an idol, and jesus and moses forbid to pray to idols and tingods. the cross itself is a symbol for the cube (if you flatten out a cube with it six sides it forms a the christian chross). the cube resembling the hexagon on saturn (since if you turn a cube the right way you get a hexagon outline). the star of david with its six points also resembling the hexagon. the (black) cube being praised at mecca where they even walk around in circles like the rings of saturn. the statue of liberty being the whore of babylon which decieves the masses into believing the antichrist would be the real christ and follow him. with the torch in the hand again being the light.

do you believe its that is all intentionally, trying to make humanity praise unknowingly lucifer and the antichrist, or is it just coincidence? and do you think there is actually something to those dark powers, like does that praising, and sacrificing and bohemian grove actually does something? or is it just some weird fetish of those guys? (implying they really do that)

however im going to sleep, but please keep the thread going. when i wake up again i want to read as much as possible

good night, and i leave a last free bumb (implying someone actually likes this thread)
>>
Guys, im dissappointed. Thats not how you keep a thread going x)
>>
>>18104933
Why do role players always talk like faggots?
>>
>>18107172
What is roleplaying about talking what old legends and beliefs are saying?
>>
>>18105790
That took so many twist. Are you m night slamalong
>>
>>18107383
Just look up saturn worship on youtube and google simply. There is a lot of good sources putting all the stuff together. Im just not sure wether all that stuff is just coincidence, or really a global scam making m us worship lucifer without knowing it for whatever reason.

Seeing the stuff at bohemian grove, with their "dummy" child sacrifices in front of a giant fucking owlstatue(cremation of care) celebrated by the rich and mighty (reagan and nixon where there before becoming president, the bushs are regulars there, and one of the heads of the federal reserve, i thinknit was greenspan but im not sure about that, was seen there before geting that position, it just seems likely that at least some of that stuff isnt just coincidence.

How ever i am not sure if you should go as far as the saturn moon matrix stuff (definitely interesting but pretty spaced out. Literally.)
>>
File: gods.jpg (71KB, 596x500px) Image search: [Google]
gods.jpg
71KB, 596x500px
>>18105021
>>
File: demi2.jpg (32KB, 252x493px) Image search: [Google]
demi2.jpg
32KB, 252x493px
>>18107769
>>
>>18105181
Im voting for her she just got more awesome :) fuck trump racist ass white boii
>>
>>18107826
well, at least you know what you are voting for. most people have no idea for whom they are actually voting
>>
>>18105229
Hey, don't lump us mentally ill in with those retards. Even we're not crazy enough to go up against the IRS
>>
>people actually believe this

pathetic
>>
File: 1418443315464.jpg (92KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1418443315464.jpg
92KB, 960x720px
>>18108237
I vote for Trump just for lulz.
Regardless of past donations, I've live through both bushes and clinton.
I just don't like seeing the same name in the white house. Been hearing about Bush/Clinton for years. Never trusted hillary. She couldn't even keep her husband happy, how's she gonna please a nation?
Idk.
Left wing right wing same damn bird flying around. I know it's just puppets but pic related
>>
>>18107826
>>18108237
Fifty cents has been deposited into your account.
- CTR Head Office
>>
Why is every discussion recentlydeveloping towards clinton vs trump? I can understand that happening on /pol/, but even here? X)
>>
Ignore this post, just trying to keep the thread going
>>
File: scale.php.jpg (26KB, 510x383px) Image search: [Google]
scale.php.jpg
26KB, 510x383px
>>18105424

Recombinant DNA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recombinant_DNA
>>
the thread is derailing a bit, but who cares. Is there any possibillity to proof wether or not our DNA got tempered with? Or can we ne er know by looking and researching it, and only would know when the aliens come and admit they did it?
>>
If lucifer is the light, is god the dark? Is light and darkness good an evil? I dont think so. Another question, why would an allpowerfull entity care if some mortal creatures praise him? I always asked myself that until i recently considered the following. Lucifer is always so proud of shining so bright. He wants everyone to acknowledge that and praise him for it. He wants to be in the spotlight. God only told us in the 10 commandments to not praise false idols and false gods. Not to praise him. Why would he want our praise? He doesnt. He prefers to stay in the background, unpercieved, in the dark. The darkness is the essence of uncertanty. In absolute darkness you wouldnt even know wether its dark (there is no god) or you just cant see (percieve god). We shall not praise idols, and here we are praying to the one we are calling messiah dying on the cross. We are praising the moment our messiah dies by the cross, the cube, the hexagon, lucifer. You are praying to the messiah killing lucifer. The cube in mecca and the six pointed davidstar also just a symbol for the hexagon, saturn and lucifer. God doesnt want our praise, lucifer does, and you are giving it to him en masse.
>>
>>18111265
>You are praying to the messiah killing lucifer.
Meant to be
>You are praying to lucifer killing the messiah
>>
>>18111265
God as darkness, very Rilkean image.
>>
File: f_bohemiangrom_3a96143.jpg (131KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
f_bohemiangrom_3a96143.jpg
131KB, 500x375px
Women are allowed into the Bohemian Grove, they even have weddings there,
>>
I live near Bohemian Grove. Any requests?
>>
>>18111265
It's actually terrifying how likely this is to be the case. People really should be more careful. It's so easy to just pick up a bible and see all the things Jesus talks about and to accept it to be truth. Especially when you're going through a difficult time in your life. That's exactly what I did and put all my faith into it. I didn't go a day without praying for at least 8 months. This coming from someone who practiced Satanism, and figured Jesus was the answer to all the demonic activity that was happening around me. But nothing changed. I was still under spiritual attack. And then I felt like I could never measure up to the expectations that were suddenly placed before me. All this denying myself for him every day. Something didn't seem right. And contradictions in his words began to surface before my very eyes. I don't care to deny him. He could be the way and every translation I've read about him is wrong. I just can't see how God would let such a thing happen to his own word. I just urge everyone to be cautious in whom you choose to worship. Maybe we're not meant to worship anything. But to live and do the things we know to be right and to help each other out. Rather than worrying about ourselves constantly and trying to obtain eternal life. Trying to be like God, essentially.
>>
>>18111333
Whats rilkean? Never heared of that?
>>
>>18112430
In Judaism part of the reason God casts Adam and Eve out of the garden is that he fears they will from the tree of life and complete their ascension to godhood which began with their eating of the the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil.
>>
>>18112528
Then I done goofed
>>
>>18112403
Create some barriers of salt around the grove (supernatural style) and watch people passing them. Maybe one of our politicians will wark against an invisible wall and we have proof demons exist
>>
>>18107172
>18107172
your dumb fagit
>>
>>18112430
God is a place you will wait for the rest of your life

You already are god

But you still gotta BE

Do what you must,

God is good.
>>
>>18112567
2 be or not 2 be amirite
>>
>>18112567
GOD or the Om, simply Is. Good, Evil, it is beyond all of that.

Judeo-Abrahamic God as in El or Saturn, is most certainly not Good. The Construct Entities rarely are, and the 122 most certainly is not. Elohiym, Moloch, YHWH, Bel Marduk, Baal. They are all the 122.

Re:Lucifer. He is the same figure as the Greek Prometheus. The Snake in the Garden has been cast as the Primordial Serpent of Chaos, though it's nature is more of that akin to the Hindi Kundalini.
>>
>>18104827
>Mars is Saturn
>>
File: 1470614695241.gif (523KB, 276x214px) Image search: [Google]
1470614695241.gif
523KB, 276x214px
>>18104827
>It is said it was once brighter than our current sun
Said by who?
Saturn is a planet, the sun is a star, the sun has always been brighter than it since its birth, which predates Saturn
>Saturn symbolises Mars
I think Mars symbolises Mars, or is that too obvious?
>>
File: 1456859913999.jpg (69KB, 498x668px) Image search: [Google]
1456859913999.jpg
69KB, 498x668px
>>18112403
Take a shit on the owl
>>
>>18112544
A noble idea, though I don't think I'll be able to witness any high-level people attempting to pass my iodinized booby trap.
Even if they do use the main front entrance, I can't guarantee that I would maintain interest long enough to witness their arrival.
>>
>>18112620
http://www.everythingselectric.com/saturn-sun/ Saturn and our sun seems to be confused all the time in old texts

As for mars its just the characteristics he shares with lucifer. Being the god of war and destruction and thus even death.
Remember lucifer is known by many names, to confuse the people, and he is always said to be tricky
>>
>>18112628
So reading around the website it suggests that the Saturn we see today is the remnant of a brown dwarf around which the Earth used to orbit, am I getting that right?
Now no offense here but drawing conclusions from ancient texts isn't exactly the most convincing, just because Saturn and kronos are mixed up a few times doesn't mean that the physical history of our solar system must be radically different to what modern science would suggest.
If we had indeed orbited around Saturn, then we must have done so up until a few thousand years ago for the Babylonians and Greeks to witness it. However we know that the sun has burned steadily for billions of years, and is far more massive than Saturn. It therefore makes no sense for the earth to have evolved life orbiting Saturn, then for an unknown reason switch to orbiting a perfectly good star right next to it and continue with no noticeable differences to its climate.
We know this by looking at the chemical compositions of ice layers, and can look at earth's climate from tens of thousands of years ago. If there was a complete change in the structure of the solar system, there would be real tangible proof of it.
Mix ups in Greek texts doesn't quite make up for the enormous amount of proof we have to the contrary.
>>
>>18112627
It doesnt have to be a celebrety you witness. Just some other guy being repelled by the salt (or whatever allegedly repells ghosts and demons according to the internet) would be ebough to know if there actually is something to that devilsworshipping stuff, or if it is just a weird ass fetish. Like if we do find out they exist we might should learn exorcism really quick.

By the way what do youthink of this http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/vaticancityandholysee/7416458/Chief-exorcist-says-Devil-is-in-Vatican.html
>"The Devil resides in the Vatican and you can see the consequences," said Father Amorth, 85, who has been the Holy See's chief exorcist for 25 years.

Does he have reliable "undergound" connections (like really from the underground) who gave him that information?
>>
File: 1466955444112.gif (704KB, 202x170px) Image search: [Google]
1466955444112.gif
704KB, 202x170px
>>18112628
>>18112678
A couples other things to note:
The Inka empire, whose sun god Quetzalcoatl is mentioned, existed less than a thousand years ago, during which time European and middle eastern astronomy were also developing, and at no point confuse Saturn and the sun, so this historical example is null.
Brown dwarf stars tend to be larger than Saturn and Jupiter, but only by a little. However they are at least ten times heavier than Jupiter to even be placed in that category. Due to producing the lowest energy output of all stars and cooling rapidly, the habitable zone of brown dwarfs is very narrow, and the orbit must be very specific. For a planet to occupy this zone for billions of years is not possible due to their shirt lived nature.
Further more the chances of a planet evolving life around a brown dwarf and then, just as the micro-star emits the last of its heat, the planet manages to fall into the habitable zone of another star, are astronomical.
Now all of this aside, even if everything the website is true, I still fail to see how this has any impact on religion and the nature of god and satan. It's a pretty big leap to suggest that, because a planet had a different name, it has profound existential and theological impacts.
I'm usually game when it comes to conspiracy theories, but this is just ludicrous.
>>
>>18112681
I've ways wondered, why are demons repelled by salt?
>>
>>18112678
Imagine saturn orbiting the sun, and earth orbiting saturn. When you get past even mars it will be hard to see our sun and distinguish it from other stars, a lot more difficult from as far away as saturn. Then the brown dwarf would be a lot brighter than the far away sun. Maybe even the other planets orbited saturn (hence ruling over them) which orbited our sun. Then jupiter came from somewhere else (maybe it was a planet drifting alone through empty space like there a lot of it) disrupted the system and threw it into the current orbit (would explain why all are orbiting in the same directions, because they overtook saturns initial orbit direction). Thats when jupiter overthrew the throne. There is evidence that there really was a big flood, not that all land was underwater like rhe bible says, but huge floodings, like told in multiple myths from multiple cultures. That could be caused by the extreme change of tides caused by the change of orbits. The sun not moving in the sky could have been the earth tidal locked to saturn.
When multiple cultures have multiple stories about the same event. Even though they are so far away that there couldnt be an exchange of cultures at that time, it st least indicates that there is something too it.
Of course not every story is an hidtorical event. Some are metaphors, warnings, or judt story, but also not all of them are pure fiction. Im trying to figure out with you guys which is which
>>
>>18112700
The average temperature of a brown dwarf is 430 to 1,030 degrees Celsius.
The average temperature of Saturn is -188 degrees Celsius.
Again, referencing ancient cultures implies that this was a relatively recent event.
Please admit that you have little to no understanding of astronomy and saying "maybe Jupiter knocked the earth out of orbit" is a theory with no evidence and you know it.
Even orbiting Saturn the sun would have been the brightest object in the sky, and I can give you the equations to prove it if you want.
On top of this you've again made no mention of how life could possibly have evolved around Saturn and continued unharmed as the earth moved orbits.
I'm not talking about global flooding events, I'm talking about extinction event climate change.
A planet cannot move 1.2 billion km closer in orbit to a main sequence star and only be flooded. There would be a temperature change of hundreds of degrees as it moved through the void between its old and new positions, which would have wiped out most, if not all, life on that planet.
In other words, feel free to take the story as a metaphor.
>>
File: mural11.jpg (63KB, 476x616px) Image search: [Google]
mural11.jpg
63KB, 476x616px
>>18104827
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw
>>
>>18112757
Mass extinction like when the huge asteroid allegedly hit earth and killed the dinosaurs? The darkening of the sky making it cold, an ice age could be one occassion, that it wasnt an astoroid, but drifted to the cold space orbiting the sun further away at first but got into a more comfortable one later. If you now look you see there are some founds made indicating that humans lived for a few million, some even a few hunded million years ago. So they would have been around witnessing that spectacle.
And no i dont have any special education about astrophysics and stuff, only some stuff i know from looking up on occasional interest
>>
>>18114005
Could you link some stuff about humans being around (hundreds of) million of years ag? Never seen that.
When I say extinction event,it doesn't do it justice. The whole fear surrounding climate change is that a change of a couple of degrees could radically alter the earth's climate. A change of several hundred degrees would leave a planet barren, as the oceans would freeze and all life would die, save the odd microbe, and that's if you're lucky.
Could a planet recover from such an event? Possibly, gave it a few billions of years. And until I see the stuff about ancient human origins I'm assuming this event had to have taken place a few thousand years ago.
Regardless, such massive change would be observable on the geological and archeologoical record.
>>
>>18114125
http://www.ancient-code.com/290-million-year-old-human-footprint-has-researchers-scratching-their-heads/

http://www.livescience.com/50908-oldest-stone-tools-predate-humans.html

just 2, but you should find more if you look yourself
>>
I think that lucifer was revolutionary. He was just making a critique to the God's reason: he was criticising the monopoly of God's totalitarian power.
>>
>>18114171
I've been looking, but ita hard to draw conclusions when it's suggested humans have been around for anywhere between 2 to 250 million years.
It's still pretty interesting though, because due to the smooth nature of evolution, it becomes very arbitrary to put a number of years on homo sapiens.
>>
>>18114282
a lot of stuff is hard to belief. back when i trusted the government i never imagined them being behind drugtrafficking, murder, the destroying of other governments, creating terrorist. I know i dont really have evidence for the theories, but just imagine they lie about that stuff like they do about everything else. suddenly a lot of more is considerable possible. im not saying it is that way, but i just dont think it is good to just disregard those tales for just being stories. i believe there is something to that stuff. how much is real, what is metaphore, what is a warning, and what is just fiction to round it up i dont know.
>>
Also seeing how it goes downhill it wouldnt suprise me if all this stuff happened previously allready, we destroyed ourself and only a few remained, replaying all the history again to get a restart after fucking up once again. At least i believe civilization is older than we expect it to be. I mean the officialnstory is we are going around for almost 200.000 years, living in caves, hunting and shit, then approcixinitely 8000 years ago the sumerians pop up and boom civilization everywhere and sudden advancement. Seems weird as well
>>
File: 6574576688.jpg (24KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
6574576688.jpg
24KB, 400x386px
>>18104839
>Manlet P Hall
>>
>>18104827
>did you know that every other god is actually the devil in disguise?

Typical christians
>>
>>18114734
not all...some are various Fallen Angels..m
>>
Photo of inside the Bohemian Grove,
>>
>>18105790
Nice mental gymnastics there.
>>
>>18114734
Not all other gods. But many are just the equivalent of lucifer and satan.

Im not even religious, i bekieve only that some of christ teachings makes sense,, just as some teachigs of the other religions do. but trough time those teachings got twisted, false idols put in place, and sociaty being fooled into praying to the wrong guy.
Wether that worship actually gives lucifer power,or wether its just some hobby of those elites to fool us i dont know. >>18116066
Thanks, it involved a lot of practice. But the connections are there for real. The question is wether it is coincidental, or planned
>>
>>18105188
That's a pretty mainstream belief, Almost too mainstream to be true.
>>
>>18116975
wouldnt be suprised by either option.those things they saw were things they couldnt comprehend, and thus interpreted them as divine beings, since it seemed to make the most sense back them when you dont know about the vasteness of space. now we know about this and the beings from another world seem to be aliens. but maybe both are wrong. or even somehow both right
>>
>>18104827
>saturn symbolizes mars
>>
>>18117507
thats why i asked if i got those connections right. but apollyon, shiva, and chronos all are associated with war and death, so is mars. remember that lucifer is described to be tricky, and to be able to take many forms. why not the one of another planet? at least how i imagine it to be when i read a few times now about him being associated with the others. maybe i got him wrong though, but if thats the only thing you have an issue with, you at least seem to acknowledge the rest makes sense.
>>
File: grove.jpg (83KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
grove.jpg
83KB, 375x500px
Member of the Bohemian Grove flashing the devil horns pose,
>>
File: UDF.jpg (4MB, 3100x3100px) Image search: [Google]
UDF.jpg
4MB, 3100x3100px
can you guys think of any other deity or entity which could be related to him?
>>
File: f_bohemiangrom_0d14bf4.jpg (134KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
f_bohemiangrom_0d14bf4.jpg
134KB, 500x375px
Even kids are allowed in the Bohemian Grove.
>>
>>18117965
nah, they clearly just love hearing metal. that owlstatue in the background though....

>>18117999
of course, how else do you get the childsacrifices there as fresh as possible? if it starts smelling of decompositionalready you cant claim it was just a dummy anymore
>>
Casual bump
>>
File: creamationofcare1991.jpg (232KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
creamationofcare1991.jpg
232KB, 1600x1200px
1991 Cremation of Care poster.
>>
>>18119276
In some flyers they handed out t their people once you can see a skeletal arm, belonging to a child or baby even, emerging from the fire. Of course it is shopped, but its still proof that it meant to burn children during the cremation of care. There was also a demon brooming the ashes together and taking it. In ancient rrituals they reused the ashes of the previous rituals. So they have background knowledge of those as well. So probably not just some fun to feel edgy
>>
>>18112693
because it makes them salty
>>
>>18105373
Isis is the All. The fruit she brings forth is the Sun.

The Goddess has absolutely nothing to do with Islam.
>>
bumb
>>
>>18117450
What if we now see them as aliens because divine beings are something we can no longer comprehend?
>>
>>18120292
Because some drug addict in funny clothes said so. He wrote alot of books so it must be true, duh...
>>
>>18121598
also true. in our scientifical explained world it seems to be no place for the existence of anything beyond the realm of physics. i find this to be a sad believe though. like im not certain there is anything supernatural out there, but people are to quick to call something nonesense just because it isnt comprehendable with their own version of reality. if people would just consider the impossible to be possible for one moment, who knows how far we would get, wich secrets and misconceptions we would uncover, how many existing cryptids could have been found. im not saying science is wrong, nor am i saying that every spiritual thought around the world is anywhere near the truth, butthe explainable (science) and the unexplainable (supernatural stuff) are probably just 2 sides of the same coin
>>
>>18104827
Seen the whole video
really intrigued me
especially when you start looking for written or spoken accounts of the place by pollitical persons.

Dull Canus, that demonic voice and the dialogue, the classical music wich always reminds me of disney
its all pretty fucked up if you ask me
>>
File: Nixon Grove.jpg (67KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
Nixon Grove.jpg
67KB, 850x400px
>>18121612
nixon probably described the place the best

but yeah, really creepy. im still not convinced they use a dummy for the cremation of care...
>>
>>18121611
Why does it matter in the first place? Alien or god the result is much the same.

There is nothing to be gained from learning the truth if only to fulfill some innate need to categorize something that we may not be capable of understanding in the first place.
>>
>>18121632
it doesnt matter wether they are divine beings or aliens. both are visitors from another world, and only the nature of the worlds differ from one another.

what i meant with it being sad is the current state of science, not that it could or could not be angels/aliens. the state being that everything that doesnt fit the theory gets ignored. there is evidence for humans being around for 200 million years (some footprints which looks just like ours) but nothing. the humans are 200 thousands year old max. just ignore everything saying otherwise. and that thinking makes us progress so much slower than we could
>>
>>18121641
Good point, I agree. Subscribing to either viewpoint shuts out so much knowledge and possibility.

Who knows where we would be as a species if we could clear that hurdle.
>>
What? How could Saturn be brighter the sun? It is a distant planet that reflects sunlight. Planets can not shine light.
>>
>>18121671
I believe the statement was merely figurative in nature.

Protip:
Avoid going for low hanging fruit in your critique. It makes you sound like a desperate quisling to anyone outside of your viewpoint.
>>
>>18121671
its just what the old text say. whenever the ancients seem to talk about the sun, they dont mean our sun, but saturn. the theory goes something like this. saturn is originally a dwarfstar. the planets circling saturn (hence saturn/chronos ruling the sky). interpreting the texts i know of i would say it was like this: saturn was circling our sun, but so far away that you couldnt distinguish it from others stars (as far as i know it gets hard to distinguish our sun when you get past even mars already). then jupiter (zeus) came from somewhere else, maybe wandering alone through space, and knocked with its gravitation the planets out of saturns orbit (zeus overthrowing the reign of chronos) after which our planets than got into the orbits we know now, or at least close to them. would explain why all planets are orbiting in the same direction, since they were overtaking the orbital direction of saturn.

there is also some text i dont find right know which goes something like "the first sun stood still in the sky, without moving. of course this sun isnt the one of today". which could indicate that earth was tidal locked into the orbit of saturn
>>
>>18104827
My understanding was that 'Moloch' just meant 'the King' in the same way that 'Baal' just means 'the Lord' and the negative connotations just came later. Infant sacrifice of the first born male offspring was simply par for the course in the culture and there is even good evidence that Yahweh was no different with verses like "I am Yahweh they god, all that opens the womb is Mine." and the apparent knowledge of alternate versions of the stories we have that celebrate instead of repudiate the practice. It even seems likely that certain stories that don't make much sense in the Bible as we read them today may be resurrection appearances of the sacrificed first born son to the second born and are about survivors guilt.

If you look at modern fundamentalist Mormons this even makes some kind of sense. In order to maintain the off balance proportions of fewer males with more women they have to drive off the boys in order to keep them from upsetting the group dynamic. Its likely that earlier groups that similarly practiced plural marriage had similar problems and that ritual sacrifice of the first born males was the solution.
>>
>>18121683
Protip:
Learn what figurative meaning means. It needs context. In this case it is not figurative in order to say the brightest sun was not a sun. There is no figurative meaning.
>>
>>18121741
Protip:
Learn that you are a very silly person that should be tested for autism by a qualified medical professional.
>>
Mates, lets be nice to each other. Having another oppinion than you own isnt an offense
>>
>>18104827
I thought Venus was literally seen as satan back in the day..? Sorry, real satanists called dibs on Venus decades ago
>>
>>18104827
It's the fucking moon, TITAN it has an atmosphere ffs the Titans and Greeks
Pandora made by zues, Pandora's box it's the vagina, you never know what horror will pop out https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prometheus
>>
>>18122696
NASA names everything after Greek astrology, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titanomachy
>>
>>18122705
Greek again
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranus_(mythology)
>>
>>18122711
As of 2 July 2013, Styx officially became the name of one of Pluto's moons.[5] The other moons (Charon, Nix, Hydra, and Kerberos) also have names from Greco-Roman mythology related to the underworld.
Oh look bonded mythology
>>
>>18122122
Where do you think you are?

Also, I'm still confused on how the hexagon equates to a cube. I understand the Star of David fitting inside it, but not how it equals a cube.
>>
>>18122717
Titan
Titanium
Numerology 22 obesessive controlling
6th moon.
>>
>>18122766
Look at pictures of Titans on the poles structures or points.
>>
>>18122776
Sixth day Saturday (and in creation) Sunday is rest not a day of creation.
Sixth planet
Sixth moon it's the moon
>>
>>18122793
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moons_of_Saturn
The planet is a distraction, like ours did you know there is lava on our moon? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_lava_tube
>>
File: stargatespader.jpg (24KB, 320x351px) Image search: [Google]
stargatespader.jpg
24KB, 320x351px
Pluto used to be a moon of Saturn.

It was called Gaga to the Sumerians and it was the personification of the Goddess Ereshkigal.

This is why its known as Hades, she was the Goddess of the Underworld, Irkalla

When Nibiru came close to Saturn it knocked Gaga into its askew orbit.

This is why Pluto is not a planet, because it always was a Moon of Saturn.

Nasa seemingly admits to this now. After all the story is told by some of our most ancient texts.
>>
>>18122705

Saturn Rockets....

Apollo is the Son of Zeus...
>>
File: 1473651876295.jpg (42KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1473651876295.jpg
42KB, 601x508px
>>18104827

I'm a Capricorn myself, so as a youth, I went through identity discomfort that I hoped to resolve through extensive research into any personality systems I could find. It began with Astrology, coupled with an interest in Alchemy.

Capricorn is ruled by Saturn, as everyone knows. The goat and this god are intimately linked. The zodiac sign of Capricorn is ruled by the Tarot card, XV - The Devil. Now, experts tell us not to jump to any conclusions, but keep this in mind that the association is undisputed. Goats and Satan are linked.

In my Junior year of high school, I started learning about LaVeyan Satanism. LaVey claimed that his religion wasn't about worshipping the devil at all. And at the time, I believed it. Coming across "The Satanic Scriptures" is what put the nail in the coffin for my weakly held Christianity. But I didn't become a Satanist—didn't feel like one, didn't wholeheartedly jive with the philosophy.

Years later, this year, I start learning about Jews and their alleged untrustworthiness and crypto-Satanic (deistic Satanism) tendencies. Something reminded me that LaVey himself was Jewish. Some anon questioned why he would charge a fee for joining the church.

But anyway, you know that the Church's symbol is the Sigil of Baphomet, the same more or less that you would find on a tarot card. And this is just with a church that claims to be secular. Just imagine what the deistic Satanists do to make it all come together.

That's my contribution. I could maybe go on, but this was most apparent to me thinking about the OP. Come to think of it, for all the bashing of Christians, I don't remember Judaism being bashed. I just search 'Church of Satan Judaism' and got no official results, versus replacing Christianity and getting links to their site.
>>
>>18104870
Op, Im interested in the progression youre making. To this anons point: not all of the entities mentioned are going to be the same. There is one true God but there are many demons/fallen angels, which is what youre discussing. Each entity is called a principality in the Bible and that indicates that they are in charge of specific areas or ideas. True it all boils down to Satan being the prince of the fallen angels, but if youre trying to get specific for whatever reason, they are separated by their region/representation.
>>
>>18105183
>>18105209
Thats what many believe will turn out to be the great deception mentioned in the Bible: that aliens exist and came here and planted the seeds of humanity and all religions are a lie and that we can all be gods. The truth is that fallen angels came and mated with human women and created Nephilim, which, when killed, the spirits of these things had no home and roamed the earth looking for hosts -demons. These demons perfected dna altering and hybridization and created bodies for themselves, little grey creeps with huge eyes, etc. And with their far advanced tech will lead us to believe the alien lie. Genesis 6 and others. Book of Enoch....
>>
>>18105277
>>18105361
I have no Biblical reference to prove this so at this point its speculation, but coukd Jesus be the tree of life? We know that he is the first of all creation so he existed before Adam and Eve. And if you take the tree part as a metaphor, which most do....

I believe since Adam and Eve were totally blameless and pure in the garden, that they werent able to identify evil and sin until they had committed it, and whether or not the tree of knowledge was an actual tree or just the thing they were told by God not to do, once they disobeyed God, their eyes were open to sin and evil....

God whisked them out of the garden so that they didnt eat if the tree of life and become eternal....coukd Jesus have been in the garden with them? And if they knew of his future or touched him it wouldve granted them life, or possibly darker....if they killed Jesus and drank his blood, which we believe covers all sins, could they have become eternal.

Again, just thoughts no back up whatsoever on that point
>>
>>18123369
Jesus is the word of god. Like a dictionary on perfection. Its not the body that is important its the soul. Jesus's soul has the infinite grace and perfection needed to create an eternal being. If a normal soul was thrust into eternity it might go a great bit of crazy, potentially leading countless lives and deaths as all sorts of beings sentient, or more likely otherwise. Perhaps millenia not being able to create so much life as a rock formation. Jesus has the way to eternal knowledge. Like a crystal needs a seed to grow, a soul needs perfection to base its own existence.
>>
>>18122756
Draw a cube and erase all the lines except the outermost lines
>>
File: Hexagon cube.jpg (40KB, 802x700px) Image search: [Google]
Hexagon cube.jpg
40KB, 802x700px
>>18122756
>Also, I'm still confused on how the hexagon equates to a cube. I understand the Star of David fitting inside it, but not how it equals a cube.
remove the 3 lines towards the middle from pic related and you get a hexagon, or put those lines into the hexagon and you get a 3D cube
>>
>>18108514
Let me tell how grave the situation is. The winner takes ALL. Just like in Europe the political system is so polarized there is no middle way anymore.

If Clinton wins, she will enforce PC politics to every fucking corner of the country, shutdown alt-right and most importantly new media, you know people with actual sense, Sargon of Akkad and other politicial commentators. WW3 with Russia is almost guaranteed if they arrange the no-fly zone in Syria that they so much want.

Both parties are in grave danger, Bernie's campaign has left the democratic base in confusion and disarray.
And the republicans are only about Trump anymore.
Meaning if he loses, the party is done for.

If Trump wins Democratic establishment is gone.
they have already laid plans to launch Trump TV (They'll take over Fox news). CNN loses all the credibility it has left if they fail to elect Clinton. There will be a purge in the education system.

And you say to me it doesn't matter. If Trump wins it will change the political lanscape for years to come, not because the man himself but he opens the door to people who can wreck the current system apart. He already has Breitbart officially in his team.
>>
>>18123513
Assuming trump isnt on the same side as clinton, with the establishment acting like they dont want trump, given the normies the illusion their vote matters so that an idiot like trump wont be electef, and the ones aware of all the corruption of crimes the illusion their vote counts so that the criminal and insane hillary doesnt get elected. That gives both sides the delusion their vote matters and to have another option than, just for example, burning down the congress.

There is the chance of trump not being on the same side, but so far they usually put both candidates into the race, why would that change now?

I really hope he isnt though
>>
>>18123573
It's not like the candidate needs to know he's used as a plant.

The establishment underestimated him and Bernie.

He may do bidding of the donors, sure. But he will put an end to the lunacy that is the current PC politics, that are pretty much currently killing Europe.

CEO's keep being shitheads to people and so on. With Clinton you get that and also 3rd wave feminism right on your face that will eventually turn to Islam.

I'd choose Trump.
>>
>>18123613
Sure, i would vote trump too simply there is the chance of him not belonging to the establishment. But still it would be too good to be true. Even more considering that its basically the method to give the illusion of freedom and choice, and maybe this time they just did a better job
>>
>>18123629
You can see the libtards cry and disappear, that should be enough reason to vote.
>>
>>18123643
I AM a libtard. Its not about libtards or cuckservatives, left or right, but between total opression and a chance of freedom and redemptiom. I support a lot of left values, but even i think the current direction is insane and leads us towards doom.

Im not even against the right, im happy you guys are there, different people have different mindsets, leading to different solutions to different problems. Discussion is good, they give you new point of views and ideas and information. But when everyone thinks the same we wouldnt have any discussions anymore
>>
>>18123357

The Great Deception has you in its Grasp.

You will do any kind of mental Gymnastics to keep worshiping the Demiurge as God.
>>
>>18123385
That may be the case, but the body is significant or else Jesus raiding himself from the dead would be meaningless. Death was conquered by Jesus bodily.
>>
File: huffingtonpost.png (721KB, 990x910px) Image search: [Google]
huffingtonpost.png
721KB, 990x910px
>>18123651
That makes you just liberal then, the current liberalism is corrupted by the 3rd wave feminism, and it's spreading at an alarming speed. The education system needs to get rid of the toxic ideas before it's too late.

And I believe, if not anything else electing Trump can change at least that.
>>
>>18104827
your research is terrible

saturn was also considered the god of fertility and agricultre, shiva was also considered the god of creation, apollon was also the god of the sun and music, chronos was also the god of time
most pantheistic gods are all about dualism

the only god of war you have mentioned was mars
most planets got their names after the gods where actually worshipped
last but not least you cant say that this god and that god are the same god because they fucking arent, they migth represent the same concept share some ancient mythological ancestor (proto-indo-european pantheon)

there is a god of wind in roman, greek, indian, aztec, mayan, chines pantheon, etc etc
does this mean that all gods of wind are actually the same god? no it simply means that there is fucking wind nothing more nothing less

>now i could go on about symbolism

symbolism can be tricky, the same symbol can mean a 100 diffrent things to a 100 diffrent people,

is the bohemian grove freaky, yes, do world leaders really worship some ancient deity, mabey
>>
So i did do a bit of research on the demiurge, not much but it confused me. Isnt the demiurge the architect of the world which existeted before everything else. And that God did come after that but is somehow the real god?

Were my sources just bad? or did i miss some crucial fact?
>>
>>18123721
Appollon and appollyon are two different things (i mistyped it in the OP but stated later my mistake)

Shiva is known for a lot of things, fertillity is among it, just as destruction, a new beginning (where destruction has to be before that)

Im not saying the gods are actual entities, the theory goes more that what the ancient considered gods are what we know as planets. If there are actual entities to it is up to your believe

Even in the bible the ages mentioned can be traced back to the cycle of the sun, it doesnt rise each year the same, and slowly goes from one zodiac constilation to another in the course of a few thousand years and will then sometime repeat that cycle. (Im not that much into astrology and constilations and so on, so this is a pretty vague description. I agree on the symbolism stuff, but a lot of rather abstract symbols are the same all over the cultures, meaning the same. And some of those symbols are used again and again even today
>>
>>18123671
Demiurge? Im not up on /pol/ or /x/ conspiracy lingo. If you mean that I worship Jehovah, the God of the Bible and Jesus our Messiah as God, then by all means I do that and can only trust the Word of God as a reference with whcih to judge all other items. The mental gymnastics as you call them are simply obvious in the light of God's Word.
>>
>>18123729
The Demiurge is Lucifer, the would-be god.
That's all there is to it.
>>
>>18123729

The Demiurge is the Chief Archon.

Archons are below the Aeons and and they all come from the Great Architect of the Universe.

The Demiurge is a false god, he wants you to think that he is the Creator.

You have it backwards, the Demiurge is the god of this world, but God is the Creator of all that is.

https://www.darkmirrors.org/gnostic.php
>>
>>18123772

The Pagans want you to follow the Son of their father as Messiah.

Their Father is Yaldabaoth or Samael known as the Demiurge and his son is Yah, Yao or Iao

Yahshua means Yah is Savior. Do you follow the Son of the Demiurge as Messiah, or the Son of the Father of the Universe ?

Jesus is the Divine Autogenes of the Monad.
>>
>>18123811
I never heard the demiurge wanting me to think anything until people started talking about the demiurge.
>>
>>18123834
When the demiurge is in fact lucifer you heard it a lot of time. He shines bright, is proud of it and want everyone to praise him for that. He also wants to take the place of god. If what i wrote earlier is right, he pretty much succeeded in soing so already by worshipping all those symbols that represent him
>>
>>18123818
monad=real god? and what makes you think he is the real thing and not someone whose thoughts were just ahead of his time. i mean a lot of stuff i read about him was spot on today. maybe he was just smart and wise and figured stuff out himself.
>>
File: declaration_of_rights_0.jpg (231KB, 566x760px) Image search: [Google]
declaration_of_rights_0.jpg
231KB, 566x760px
I have gathered a lot of information about this subject from many different sources. There lies a first big problem when it comes to uncovering this veil of mystic religions/worship of any kind. Different sources have different theologies and perception of this particular issue. Objectivity is almost impossible. And this serves these elites well - they hid the truth by insane amount of disinformation in which it´s very easy to get lost. The deeper you dig into this the more entangled the web of lies becomes.
But for me, and I must emphasise that this is only my opinion, this issue is not as complicated as it seems. No matter how I look at this I see a very distinct effort to "get rid" of Jesus Christ by any means neccessary. This involves completely turning theology of Christianity upside down and taking over Catholic Church.
That´s why they adopted Lucifer or Satan as their god. It´s the mindset of evil that prevails among people since Cain.
>>
>>18124451
but why was it necessary to switch all the symbols making them represent satan and stuff? like wouldnt alter the teachings be enough to draw power away from jesus and god? but insead of that they still give the same texts and stuff (even though they change due to translations and stuff, and dont use certain parts in church) its still the same. except for when mememagic is real, and the thought, or worship on something will give it power, and by using the symbols they are channeling that power to someone else, their lord, lucifer. now again is the question: does that do anything, or is it just the believe of some weird elitest assholes? but dont those people have all sources of information available to them? all the secrets science keeps from us, secret agencies might have covered up, and privately funded researches where the results, or even the whole research werent published. those people sure should know if there is something to it or not. and then they go worship the owlstatue at bohemian grove. hitler even had a special group to research occultism. why? was he supersticious and thus wasted government ressources during times of war for his weird believes? or did he know something we dont?
>>
>>18124399
He-Who-Is is ineffable. No principle knew him, no authority, no subjection, nor any creature from the foundation of the world, except he alone. For he is immortal and eternal, having no birth; for everyone who has birth will perish. He is unbegotten, having no beginning; for everyone who has a beginning has an end. No one rules over him. He has no name; for whoever has a name is the creation of another. He is unnameable. He has no human form; for whoever has human form is the creation of another. He has his own semblance - not like the semblance we have received and seen, but a strange semblance that surpasses all things and is better than the totalities. It looks to every side and sees itself from itself. He is infinite; he is incomprehensible. He is ever imperishable (and) has no likeness (to anything). He is unchanging good. He is faultless. He is everlasting. He is blessed. He is unknowable, while he (nonetheless) knows himself. He is immeasurable. He is untraceable. He is perfect, having no defect. He is imperishably blessed. He is called 'Father of the Universe'.
>>
>>18116066
That's schizotypal reasoning.
>>
>>18124540
It would be enough I guess, but they just don´t stop at nothing. Luciferian doctrine differs in many things from Christian but the bottom line comes to this:
In Christianity - There is only one God and he is the center of everything and everything is below him and all praise and effort must be directed unto him.
In Luciferian doctrine - You can become god.
And that´s the whole deception. There is no way around true and only God. But as you start practising occultism, you reach into another realm. Realm that I believe exists but is forbidden for humans. It says so multiple times in The Bible. As you make contact with these demons you suddenly feel very strong connection with the divine. And yes, you also may receive some kind of "present" that manifests into physical world - like power or success. You start feeling like a god. This knowledge may be considered as secret or hidden, but it´s nothing new and it´s with us since the dawn of man.
Now, the times that we live in allow these powerful people that also have occult knowledge to change laws. What they want is to become gods and take majority of people on this planet to their side. But not so that they can also become gods. They want to keep their knowledge to themselves and others will be just slaves. And if they take away Jesus Christ from them, they will have no chance to be saved on judgement day. And that´s what Lucifer wants - he is jealous of God and Jesus. And he´s trying everything he can in order to stop souls entering the gates of heaven. Unfortunately, I must admit that I feel like he is doing "a hell of a good job".
>>
>>18124682
im sorry, with "he" i mean jesus.
i believe in our current state we cant possibly know who is the real father of the universe. thats why he probably didnt want people to praise false idols. those idols can be anyone in disguise. the golden calve moses followers worshipped when he came down from mount sinaih, probably was the sumerian primary god marduk, who was potrayed as golden calve/bull and would be our version of lucifer. the cross with jesus on it being a sign for lucifer killing jesus, a david star being the hexagon, also saturn and lucifer. the black cube in mecca they walk around in circles just like the rings around saturn/the cube/lucifer. its just too easy to have people fooled into believing one symbols means something else, and thus idols were always easy gain worshippers which meant to worship that real god. now the real god probably doesnt need our worship, and doesnt even want it. but worshipping other powers (implying mememagical stuff is real) gives them more powers and those are probably evil. so to avoid that he just said "dont worship fals idols" and "dont make images of me" because if they do, they would create an image/idol, say it is meant to be god, but actually directs all the energy towards who the symbols really mean
>>
>>18124717
in christianity, we are already gods. the serpents that when we eat the apple he becomes "just like him [god]"

>Psalm 82:1-8 “God stands in the congregation of the mighty; he judges among the gods. How long will you judge unjustly, and show partiality to the wicked? Selah. Defend the poor and fatherless; do justice to the afflicted and needy. Deliver the poor and needy; free them from the hand of the wicked. They do not know, nor do they understand; they walk about in darkness; all the foundations of the earth are unstable. I said, “>>>You are gods<<<, and all of you are children of the Most High. But you shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.” >>>Arise, O God<<<, judge the earth; for You shall inherit all nations.”

the sumerians have a list of kings which indicates that some kings reigned for thousands of years. maybe that isnt bullshit but actually happened like that

we are gods, we just forgot how to god
>>
>>18121778
Logic = autism
>>
since we now know we are gods. how can we use that power for the greater good an get our powers back?
>>
>>18124719
Almost makes sense except crucifix is used successfully in exorcisms and banishings. Incorrect?
>>
>>18125105
i honestly only have mainstream exorcism knowledge, but i read somewhere that the name of the demon can be used effectively against him. that like when you know his nature you can use it against him. now the cross means lucifer, and if demons are his kin they are from the same nature as he is, and thus the cross, symbolizing lucifer, is effective in exorcism (if that stuff really is legit. im doing hard believing that stuff without seeing/experiencing myself. im not saying its bullshit, i at least see the opportunity of it being real, and try to envision everything as possible no matter how ridiculous it sounds, so the guy has a possibillity to proof he saying the truth, but without seeing or experiencing it myself its hard to believe)
>>
Casual bumb
>>
File: 1296782298342270.jpg (44KB, 446x400px) Image search: [Google]
1296782298342270.jpg
44KB, 446x400px
>>18125093
> using power for the greater good
>>
>>18126311
Why not? Why use it for evil? We could create our paradise ourself where every single one can live fullfilled and free, able to do everything everywhere. So why use it for evil when you can live with just as much power and prosperity when using it for good?

Would you decline that just so you can supress others with powers, making you morepowerfull and rich than the others, but still a lot more miserable than it could be when we use it for good
>>
>>18125161
Exorcism is not a rite of banishment, but a rite of blessing. The effort is not to control the demon, but rather to make the host as unfavorable an environment as possible for an evil being to inhabit.
>>
>>18124719
Except that Jesus had no issues with icons, only with idols. There's a difference between the two that is subtle but important.

An idol is a focus of worship, with the biblical belief that the idol itself houses the living essence of a spirit or deity.

An icon represents a concept, ephemeral and nonphysical. It is not worshiped, but instead is a symbol OF worship. In much the same way that the WORD "hat" is not ACTUALLY a physical hat.
>>
>>18126440
I never looked up real exorcism, so a lot of my knowledge is just clichees i guess, but arent you telling him stuff like "by the lord i command you to leave this body" and stuff. Holding the cross and talking about "the lord" may then refer to satan, his lord. And i think going against his orders is uncomfortable for him
>>
File: 1471359644171.jpg (14KB, 308x236px) Image search: [Google]
1471359644171.jpg
14KB, 308x236px
>>18126407
I wish we could create a world where everyone can FUCKING SPELL CORRECTLY
>>
>>18126454
The demon is commanded to leave, but the commands of a man by the very nature of the spirit have no weight upon it. Only the blessings of Christ can drive away a demon. Essentially, commanding the demon to leave is only offering further encouragement as the prayer and blessings of the administering priest provide the spurs with which the demon is driven.

Christ is the vehicle upon which men may enact will upon the spirit world, and without Him there is no weight behind it.

By laying blessings and prayers upon an afflicted individual, the heart of that person is made sacred again and Christ Himself may drive out the demon.
>>
>>18126462
Besides this, if the affliction should be by the choice of the victim, and the victim is unrepentant then the rite of exorcism will not work as that person's soul is beyond the reach of the Holy Spirit. A demon absolutely cannot afflict itself upon the heart of a righteous man.
>>
File: NW_Chapter_140.jpg (127KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
NW_Chapter_140.jpg
127KB, 720x960px
>>18126407
The system is designed to reward benevolent behaviour. You could be a high profile assassin and you'll prosper way more than any sort of villain.
>>
>>18126544
I dont know if i get what you mean, but do you mean that doing something evil, like killing someone, can result in a good karma or whatever you want to call it, if you it results in something good for example because the guy you killed was evil himself? Would it be then that the intention counts, or the deed. Like if you do something good but meant to do evil, do you get positive or negative karma. And what if you do evil but meant to do good?
Is doing something evil like killing someone good on the grandscale if you prevent further evil done by that person?
>>
>>18112567
stop quoting NMH faggot
>>
>>18104956
But the light bringer literally refers to Venus not Saturn
>>
>>18112567
IIII LOVE YOU JESUS CHRIIISSSTTTTTTT
>>
File: whitflag2.jpg (293KB, 1600x1536px) Image search: [Google]
whitflag2.jpg
293KB, 1600x1536px
White Flag "LIVE ON STAGE" @ Bohemian Grove

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ene2LdRFHVQ
>>
>>18129262
Isnt it just said that he ruled over venus? I think i have read rhat
>>
>>18114700
he was 6'4 tho
>>
>>18130596
"Manlet P Tall" then?
>>
File: 34336_1124078400.jpg (135KB, 455x700px) Image search: [Google]
34336_1124078400.jpg
135KB, 455x700px
>mfw Saturday really is Sabbath
>>
>>18132455
Of course, that's why people force their kids to go to church on sunday mornings, even though they hate it
>>
>>18132455
SATUR(n)day 6th day of the week. saturn 6th planet in the solar system.

but what was the religious meaning behind sabbath? it was where no jew is allowed to work right?

totally oversaw the connection of jewish sabbath being on saturday
>>
>>18132466
The priests were allowed to do priestly things though. Like sacrifices.
>>
>>18132474
ah okay, so basically you are sacrificing that day the "lord", moloch, saturn or lucifer. fits the other stuff written in here so far
>>
File: calendar.png (179KB, 1495x992px) Image search: [Google]
calendar.png
179KB, 1495x992px
>>18132466
>SATUR(n)day 6th day of the week. saturn 6th planet in the solar system.

!! It's like you've never seen a calendar before.

Saturday is the 7th day.
>>
>>18132494
No not sacrificing the day. Priests allowed to do work on sabbath. Like sacrifices To the Lord on sabbath....

Then later you get Pauls letters. I forget which one (shame on me, yes ) going on about esteem all things equally, to him it is holy let it be holy, unclean to him it is unclean, etc
And then do all things as if unto the lord.
Like jesus clearing up some (mistakes?) things. Possibly alluding to gnostic stuff.
kinda new at the gnostic things
>>
File: 1473359595420.jpg (19KB, 501x485px) Image search: [Google]
1473359595420.jpg
19KB, 501x485px
>>18132521
>cont
Like the new testament clearing out (deceptions?) admitted confusions on the old..?

idk
>>
>>18132521
well, imagine it that way. you are not allowed to do anything work related. you are not to spent your time for anything productive. except the priest doing stuff for his god.
is it that the jewish go at saturday to the synagoge? of so they spent that day in the name of their god as well, which would be basically sacrificing the day to him. (but honestly im not so educated on jewish customs. like there is so many stuff to research about to keep track with all the shit thats going on that i cant cover everything.
>>18132505
weird how part of the weekEND is at the beginning
>>
File: countdown.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
countdown.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>18132547
>the weekEND
Pathetic that you're using a bit of modern phraseology mouthed by today's dead to nature urban wage-slaves to express puzzlement with the truth even when it's right in front of you.
>>
>>18132567
then enlighten me. most calanders i know have sunday as the 7th day, a few as first day. so yes there is always a mix up. but i always knew saturday as the 6th one
>>
File: sharp_coffee.gif (650KB, 295x287px) Image search: [Google]
sharp_coffee.gif
650KB, 295x287px
>>18132578
>most calanders i know have sunday as the 7th day,

What planet are you from? You're denying most calendars look like: >>18132505 ?

This thread is full of nonsense and useless drivel. It's an embarrassment.
>>
>>18132598
ok, found something out. apparently in america (or whatever the results are when you just type calendar) have sunday in front. if you google german calendar (like where i am from) you will see monday (montag) as the first day most of the time if not always

and what is bullshit? the mythologies should be right, the crossreferences between the mythologies and deities should fit, just as the symbolism. the only thing that is up to debate wether it happened by chance, or if there is more behind that
>>
File: father_time3.gif (8KB, 305x441px) Image search: [Google]
father_time3.gif
8KB, 305x441px
>>18132642
You really think ending with The Sun makes more sense than cold dark death symbol Saturn? And the Moon is the beginning? Sounds like spin on your part. Go ahead, stay ignorant.

Guess the end of the year Father Time/Chronos is really The Sun too, in Germany.
>>
>>18132679
as i said, i could only relate to german calerndars, because thats what i see all the time. should have thought about it being different elsewhere yes. especially knowing there are still some boonies not using the metric system yeet even but yes, cold dark deth symbol as the end does make sense, even though its screws up symbolism with 6th planet and 6th day, and probably something else with 6 making it 666
>>
File: ayyfeelz.jpg (26KB, 680x651px) Image search: [Google]
ayyfeelz.jpg
26KB, 680x651px
>>18126887
>>18129358
two-headed boy
>>
>>18104827
Why is it that everyone has a different interpretation of what god is what? Apollyon and Apollo are not the same thing,
>>
>>18104827
>Mars, Apollon, Shiva, Chronos
You are right. Lucifer has many names.
>>
>>18133188
I know about appollyon and appollo, i wrote later that i mistyped it in the first post. As for the different name thats probably marketing 101. if a product doesnt sell well renane it and bring it as new peoduct on the market. people learnt lucifer is evil and dont want to worship him, here have another religion. This appollyon guy is super cool right?

Also deception. If they dont know who the evil guys are they cant go against him
>>
>>18135168
Apollyon is literally in the Bible as an Angel with his name meaning the Destroyer
>>
>>18135177
Shouldnt it be abbadon innthe bible at least?
"Apollyon (Απολλυων) is the Greek name for Abaddon, the spiritual being (or place) named as the destroyer (or place of destruction) in Christian apocalyptic theology." - wikipedia
And again the destroyer is pretty similar to what the other gods associated with him are called. So probably just another name for the same guy.
>>
>>18135202
Apollyon is from the Abyss, bro.
>>
>>18135202
Also, I'm pretty sure Apollyon is an angel that works for 'god'
>>
>>18104956
How could alex jones hide during the bohemian grove video if he is so fucking fat.
>>
File: Jeremy_Davis_paramore.jpg (99KB, 870x590px) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy_Davis_paramore.jpg
99KB, 870x590px
>>18114276
>I think that lucifer was revolutionary.
>>
>>18121627
I cant tell if he is being sincere or not though.
>>
Hey do you know we own the trademark of this owl. Stop using it or there will also be dire consequences. We also own the copyrights for the shows. We will sue you for libel. Go to burning man or something. Off with your head.

Now pray to all tycoons and predecessors that have brought light into this world. Pray to these gods of fame. They have set up your future they know where you are heading.
>>
>>18111265
So you're saying Judaism is the one true religion
>>
>>18136611
Zoroastrianism is the true religion
>>
>>18136611
i dont really think there is a real religion. i mean most religions seem to talk about similar stuff, and mosty who they worship changes. and who you worship is up to you. also the judaism of the common people i think is a lot different from the judaism of the elites. the elites know who they woreship and why. the common people think they are worshipping their god while being tricked into worshipping the devil.

>>18136633
what is that?
>>
>>18137700
The monotheistic religion that came before current Judaism.
>>
>>18137865
ah ok, never heard of that one before. is judaism based on that? or is it something completely different?
>>
>>18136633

very close to the truth indeed.

I just want to add that all the people that think the "elite" is worshipping Satan are simply plain wrong.

>>18138102

Every abrahamitic religion incorporates multiple traits from a lot of indo-european religions.
>>
>>18138257
>I just want to add that all the people that think the "elite" is worshipping Satan are simply plain wrong.

than how do you explain the bohemian grove? the owl is a symbol for lucifer and lilith, just as it is for moloch. if that isnt devilsworshipping i dont know

also isnt it that most religions are somehow mixed up with other religions from the same area and time?
>>
>>18112354
Are those famous people?
>>
>>18124451
All of this falls flat if you aren't a christian fundamentalist.
>>
I love people like you, OP
I wish there was a club for these kinds of esoteric, ancient truth, where we can all meet up and exchange information and knowledge freely
You are on the right path, keep it up
>>
>>18104827
>So first of our elites seem to worship saturn.
No. citation needed.
> It is said it was once brighter than our current sun, and thus is often called by ancient civilizations as "first" or "original" sun.
lolwut? citation SERIOUSLY needed, because this sounds like some ass pull bullshit. This is the first I've heard anything like that, and I've been an avid reader of mythologies for years.
>Now the Planet Saturn symbolyzes a lot of different deities, Mars, Apollon, Shiva, Chronos (and some more i probably forgot) which all are the god of war and destruction, or decay and death.
No. Saturn and Cronus* are the italian/greek names for the same deity. Mars and Ares are the italian greek names of a different god. Apollo* is Apollo in either one, and is the one that represents the sun (the current sun). Shiva is from a different mythology all together.

The only equating to the christian mythologies is from a newer religion trying to demonize their competition. I'm not even going to bother pointing out the rest of the completely inaccurate and ill informed bullshit of your post. You obviously haven't the slightest clue of the characters and stories your even referring to.

Go read a fucking book, you illiterate, uneducated pleb.
>>
>ITT: people who never bothered reading the original stories and works, and instead take the names of pre-existing characters to use in the most ridiculous form of fan-fiction.

You guys are worse than people who try to talk about quantum physics without even knowing the first thing about regular physics.
Thread posts: 249
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.