[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Invisible bugs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (105KB, 639x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 639x960px
At night, when I try to sleep and ONLY at night when I try to sleep does this happen. I feel bugs biting at my body and face repeatedly. Particularly on my face I can feel some sort of biting and it itches like crazy. I'll turn the lights on every time and there's no bugs to be found anywhere. Is this some kind of weird phenomenon or am I just fucking crazy

inb4 tweaker
Not a tweaker so that's not it
>>
>>18102099
Replace your bedding, take a flea dip.
>>
>>18102099
It's bugs from your cunt
>>
>>18102099
You need to shower and wash your bedsheets.
>>
I don't actually have physical bites from the "bugs" though. And I shower, wash my sheets all that shit
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formication
>>
>>18102114
You can't see the bites because the filth that lives on you is too small for your eyes to see.
>>
>>18102099
It's called scabies. They're a microscopic insect that burrows under the skin and causes itchiness. They tend to be more active at night. They're common, and are usually passed on by exchanging infected banknotes or coming into contact with people with the infestation.
>>
>>18102270
>banknotes
What's so special about banknotes?
>>
>>18102341
They have tons of germs on them. Probably been in a strippers ass crack at some point
>>
the random itching sensations are your body's way of testing to see if you're really awake. allegedly if you fight off the urge to scratch, you'll lucid dream later that night
>>
>>18102099
Could also be bed bugs.
>>
>>18102099
caffeine taken to often then stopped can cause this same with cigs and alcohol. its withdrawals

while your laying their tune it out by focusing your though on a shape you form in your mind. maybe try to turn the shape or form a shape within a shape as time passes
>>
>>18102341
Nothing. Money's just the most common thing that people exchange so the most common cause of infection. They then enter the hand and spread out. For some reason they prefer the lower body so usually head there.

I know all this because I caught scabies 10 years ago. Thought I'd caught fucking crabs. The doctor prescribed a lotion and explained the probable cause of infection was probably money.
>>
>>18102346
Fact: Most banknotes contain traces of cocaine and fecal matter.

Not sure why I know this but it's true.
>>
>>18102270
>exchanging infected banknotes
Well that's not cool.
>>
>>18102377
I can never beat the urge
>>
>>18102377
OP here and can confirm this is true. The itching used to be a lot more mild and I could ignore it and a lucid dream would follow. But now the itching has just gotten unbearable, feels like bugs are crawling on me.

And no, I don't have bed bugs, already checked a thousand times
>>
I itch so much at night. But bugs love my blood during the day too. If there is me and somebody else they come after me. Its worse at night
>>
File: Bug.jpg (53KB, 1200x500px) Image search: [Google]
Bug.jpg
53KB, 1200x500px
>>18102099
You need to watch this movie. It has the solution.
>>
File: Bug poster.jpg (27KB, 310x440px) Image search: [Google]
Bug poster.jpg
27KB, 310x440px
>>18102932
Oop, wrong pic.
>>
>>18102449
Man, fuck bedbugs.
Fuck the shit out of them.
>>
Put a pleasant feeling lotion on yourself before bed. I like Ocean Potion. It's aloe and lidocaine
>>
tfw you've had bed bugs before and realize OP doesn't know he's got em cause they're super small and he's visually impaired.

tfw OP finally sees one of the big ones that's been sucking his blood for months and finally remembers this post: classic.

bomb your house, throw away your mattress, and stock up on rubbing alcohol. good luck OP, ur gonna need it. fighting the bed bug curse is a lose lose game every time.

>you can't kill em all..

>i solved my bed bug problem by moving to a new house and burning all my furniture.
>i don't associate with hippies anymore, obviously.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.