[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seal on Scalia's gravestone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: scalia.png (176KB, 267x375px) Image search: [Google]
scalia.png
176KB, 267x375px
Posted this in /pol/, but figure one of you might have a better idea:

Does anyone have any idea where this seal comes from?

It's in the shape of a vescia piscis.

I can't tell if it's a bird (dove, eagle, phoenix) or a plant (wheat, reeds, thistle).

pic related
>>
>>18102089
He was definitely part of some secret societies or somesuch nonsense. I mean, that's an undisputed fact. All those elite institutions that the justices typically graduate from have them.

I'm interested in knowing what it was, too.
>>
He was an extremely devout Catholic. Aren't Catholics forbidden from joining secret societies?
>>
>>18102413
That's one of the darkest sects.
>>
>>18102089
It's a dove facing down with light rays emitting fron it, it's one of the most common symbols of the holy ghost and quite common on tombs
>>
>>18102089

If you don't know if it's a bird or a plant, it's likely to be dyslexic superman.
>>
>>18102413
No, and it was a Catholic group he was in. Order of St. Something-Polish.
>>
File: signs-dove.jpg (85KB, 268x451px) Image search: [Google]
signs-dove.jpg
85KB, 268x451px
>>18102089

It's a dove with a chalice. With rays of light.

Represent peace and everlasting life of the holy spirit.

t. Very devout Roman Catholic.
>>
he was a Bohemian Grover dont fall for the devout Catholic shit
>>
If you don't recognize it then it does not concern you.
>>
>>18103392

would dyslexic superman like the jews?

-/pol/
>>
It's an all seeing eye on it's side.
>>
>>18106225
>t. secret society member
>>
I was reading some crowley forum a long time ago and one of the users ripped into another user's shit all about "did you or did you not take an oath?" etc. because he his avatar was very similar to that. Truth.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.