[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ill do my best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

Ask me anything.
Religius, profane, mondane
>>
why does god allow people to suffer
>>
Is it weird that I get Mother Teresa and Theresa May confused?
>>
>>18102103
Kek. And if Satan punishes sinners, does that not make him a good guy?
>>
>>18102079
will all people eventually understand their own true potential?
>>
why is honesty so hard?
>>
>>18102098
He doesnt, people got a free will
>>
>>18102103
No idea
>>
>>18102122
Ha, of course not
>>
>>18102130
It shows your weaknees
>>
>>18102079
How did John the Baptist know that the Messiah was coming? No hilarious double-entendres please children. We hear nothing of JTB before Jesus, except that he was a bit of a wild man who lived in the desert and survived on carob beans or locusts, depending on which translation you prefer. So he was mystic, prophet, seer?
>>
>>18102158
Damn, I've got a weak knee. So I can't be honest?
>>
>>18102098
part of the human condition, we inherited sin from adam.

"God said 'cursed is the ground, through painful toil you will work it until you return to dust'"
>>
If someone is suffering and suicidal and wants to kill themselves, is it selfish for someone to want them not to just because they want to have them around? Is it rude to ask someone to go on for you?
>>
>>18102119
He also motivates good people to sin.
>>
>>18102098
Without suffering there is no possibility of doing evil, and anything you do you like it, and you do it, so you like it therefore you like suffering.
>>
>>18102079
Jesus never existed. Demons don't exist

god doesn't exist

These are all just characters in a book of myths
>>
>>18102079
How many seconds does it take you to forget about this question?
>>
ITT: OP doesn't even make a claim about himself and people still respond to the AMA

What the fuck, /x/?
>>
>>18102140
>>18102198
this doesnt answer the question
>>
>>18102079
Well, who the fuck are you? I mean, what qualifies you to answer any question?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.