[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /x/. Reiki healer/part time occultist here. Done some things.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1473043484670.png (285KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1473043484670.png
285KB, 500x500px
Hey, /x/. Reiki healer/part time occultist here. Done some things. Seen some stuff. Ask me anything. Pic mostly unrelated.
>>
>>18101787
Hi OP. What do you do in Reiki that is unique to Reiki? Thanks.
>>
>>18101980
If you mean something Reiki can do that other healing modalities cannot, then nothing that I'm aware of. There is a whole attunement process that connects you to the collective Reiki energies and intentions, but I don't see that as necessary to healing and I'm sure other modalities could sneak their way into that same energy pool. I think of it like martial arts. You can do kung fu, tae kwon do, muay thai, ninjutsu, etc, but getting your ass kicked is getting your ass kicked. In the same way, healing is healing, be it Reiki, shamanic, quantum touch, angels, etc.
>>
>>18102030
I appreciate where you're coming from with this, and at the same time I'm interested to know what 'is' Reiki. I've heard the word attunement before, is that the training, or something you do every time you work?
>>
>>18102090
Reiki is just a japanese method of healing. It's pretty similar to a lot of other styles, and the word basically means Divine or universal energy. Its meant to be all encompassing. The attunement is more at the certification, but once attuned to the master level youre supposed to use the master sigil at the start of every healing.
>>
>>18102107
Do you feel this puts you in touch with something you wouldn't otherwise access?
>>
>>18102120
The Job Centre?
>>
OP, late here and I have to go to bed. I'd be interested to hear what the 'quality' of Reiki is, how it feels to you to do it or receive it.

Have you trained in other systems to compare? I may be asking you to describe the ineffable, give it your best shot...
>>
>>18102120
for me it was mostly an opened door. It opened my eyes to a lot of things i hadn't seen or felt, but i could have gotten a similar experience from another kind of energy work, too. I rarely do pure Reiki anymore, as any one method would be kind of limiting in my eyes.

>>18102133
Clever-ish. Reiki actually helped me score my
dream job working with exotic animals, so there's that.

>>18102156
Warmth is the main thing I feel when i heal. Sometimes pressure, and a few times I've gotten some mental images pointing toward an area or issue in the client. My own talents lie in energy output, and the sensing part I'm not too great at. Its all pretty subtle to me. The clients themselves usually feel pressure, warmth, involuntary movements, and sometimes shaking. Almost all feel a deep sense of relaxation, bu some feel nothing at all.
>>
Any tips on displacement or transmission of energetic force? Making something move without touching it, perhaps? I don't really mean through air, but through time or something like that?
>>
>>18101787
Have you ever encountered someone who seemed heavy to you at a social gathering where there were no other occultists? How did you respond?
>>
>>18102090

There's a girl that is sad because her eggs expired before anyone loved her. :-/

John is a portal, too!
>>
>>18102133
Lol'd.

The best part is that p sure I'm the only one here that can ACTUALLY SHOOT LIGHTENING OUT OF MY HANDS IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE
>>
>>18102550
Try harder.

Kek.
>>
>>18102570
By telling that her was fat on the inside.

Not the outside. ;-)
>>
>>18102613
Ah, so really part time.
>>
File: Yin_yang.jpg (50KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
Yin_yang.jpg
50KB, 590x590px
>>18102550
Hi. Not-op here.

It's just reverse friction. If you can imagine the heat that would be made if two objects collided, and produced friction, and can with your Reiki apply a cooling sensation that perfectly matches what that friction would be, on two objects that are resting on top of one another, then particle physics implies the result would be an expansive force between the two objects.

I can't help you calibrate the instrument called "your body," in order to do this, but I can tell you that it is a cooling process, exactly equal to the friction that would be made if, instead of two objects colliding together, they do the opposite of colliding together--move apart.

Sometimes yin makes yang, and yang makes yin. This is one of those scenarios. You must rotate the yin-yang relationship around the motion-heat axis.
>>
>>18101787
You know, the problem with this picture's argument is that it begs the question: does that mean you think the fact that people want to hurt children is okay and should not be dealt with?

I'm sorry, that's not what this thread is about. I got triggered. Carry on.
>>
>>18102550
The through air or time thing confuses me. not sure what you mean. as far as transmitting force or moving things similar to telekinesis (this is what i think you mean?) I haven't played with it much, but from what I've heard and seen, the key is communication and really getting to know the object you're trying to move. For exampple to move a paperclip, feel the paper clip, study it, know its weight, its imperfections, and really create and intimate personal bond with the paper clip. Then ask it to move in a cooperative way instead of trying to impose your will on it. Particles react much more easily to a unification than to a domination kind of force.

>>18102658
This is interesting and sounds about right. I've never tried cooling anything other than my own body, but I've heated other things. I think ill give it a shot in the near future.

>>18102570
What do you mean by heavy? I have a few fat friends =P. If yu mean someone who needs healing, I do a lot of micro healings on people when i feel like it. Especially if i pass an ambulance or a broken down car or something. In non-occult setting I'm usually discreet about it. When I started I lost my circle of friends by being too "out there" though, and I'm not afraid of being weird or ostracized.

>>18102613
Oops, beat me to the fat joke.

>>18102585
She can buy some new eggs once she finds love, no? In Europe i hear they dont even refrigerate eggs.

>>18102592
If only your magic hands could spell "lightning." I guess we all sacrifice something for our gifts.

>>18102603
I'd recommend the opposite in most cases. Your subconscious is way better at anything than your active mind. Relax and dont try so hard.

>>18102621
I don't get it.
>>
>>18102736
Umm. I think you're missing the point. If you look between the lines, this picture really has nothing to do with a political statement about children. Hint: It's about feminism.

Also, how many traffic accidents involving children do you think are on purpose? I'm sure the majority of people who give candy to kids aren't out to get them either. Happy Halloween!
>>
>>18102762
>it's about feminism
Noooo shiiiit.
What I'm saying is, the picture is trying to paint how ridiculous feminist arguments are by putting something else in it's place, but it doesn't work.

We crucify child molesters. But we seem to brush adult rapists under the rug.
>>
>>18102769
Ignoring my questions, eh? I think you're having trouble understanding the comparison, but thats ok. Since you're "triggered" I don't expect you to understand much at all. And I don't get your point about child molesters and rapists. I don't think you've done your research beyond one or two cases you've seen on facebook. Most rapes happen to men in prison, so should I have a sign that says "I need prisonism because yadda yadda yadda." Also theres some pedophilic joke about kids not having a rug to sweep anything under, but I'll figure out how to word it later.
>>
File: ew_jackson.jpg (375KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
ew_jackson.jpg
375KB, 750x500px
>>18102800
How old are you? Serious question.
>>
>>18102813
30-40 bracket.
>>
File: 1440118486883.png (109KB, 287x288px) Image search: [Google]
1440118486883.png
109KB, 287x288px
>>18102819
Likely story.
>>
>>18102825
lol ok. Fucking millennials and their drama =P. I'm trying to talk about healing here. Doesn't you campus have a safe space where you can go hug a puppy and watch steven universe or some shit?
>>
Morning, guys. anyone around?
>>
>>18102853
kek
>>
>>18102853
>>18104275
Mot to hate on steven universe or puppies. I like both of them. Safe spaces are silly, though.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.