[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone give any help?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Hey /x/ I have three videos my uncle sent to me of some pretty definite evidence of a spirit/ghost/poltergeist or whatever it is. I myself can't verify that it is real, just know I 100% believe in a higher power because of not only my own experiences in his apartment, as well him, his wife, my cousins that lived with him, and one of their fiancees.I do not care at all to go into detail of what I have experienced, along with what they have told me if anyone requests it. I'll post links to the videos I uploaded them to YouTube because I don't know how to make webms.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Pks76SOA5o
nothing really happens in this one, but the blueball rolling around by itself. I'll admit, nothing that couldn't be marked as a draft in his apartment.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oIZN88gwBs
Things start getting a little more weird here, like the ball that gets thrown, you don't see it anywhere in either of these videos until it comes out of nowhere.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9MPsQcDW5A
This is the real footage here. The balls may be able to be boiled down to a draft, but I don't see any way that this one could have been faked.
>>
>>18101637
The ball cant just materialize from nothing then instantly gain velocity like that. If it did then it is not a poltergeist it is an interdenominational being, or some anomaly in space and time which I doubt is happening in the hallway. A mere ghost can't alter matter like that as far as I know, objects can move but not vanish. I had an experience where I could here stomping upstairs and a deck of playing cards were wedged into the floorboards by the corners when I got up which was weird as I was the only one in the house.

If he has underground heating the mix of temperatures may be causing the blue ball to move about. If you're worried get a priest in there. Get more videos, set up a Dictaphone overnight and try to pick up chatter. If you have the tools check the area for electromagnetically and compare the areas of effect. My opinion though, hoax.
>>
>>18101663
I can think of a few ways that's faked just off the top of my head first one is fishing wire or floss pulling whatever that is at the end from behind the camera.
>>
do you actually believe this? how convenient the stuff are moving always when the camera is not focusing on them, when he turns the camera up the ball moves then after he walks the box thingy is cleraly being pushed towards him probably by a fishing line or floss as said above, this is weak bait why would your uncle do this i have no idea
>>
>>18101637
It's hard to believe a ball was just hurled through the air like that. I've had weird shit happen around me like cans sliding across the table and a bible being pushed off my nightstand, but I don't think spirits can interact with the physical world to the point of lifting objects and throwing them.
>>
My Uncle is the one filming the video, I have had multiple experiences myself in his apartment. At first it was small stuff, like the dog cage door would swing open itself, or hearing squeaking floorboards. A battery flew across the room one time, but then one night I swear to god I saw a full spirit, it was a little girl standing about as tall as a light switch. She/it peeked around the corner just enough time for me to see it and then it went back. My cousin, and his girlfriend have both told me the shit that happened to them while they lived with him. She told me she has seen the little girl a few times, she said the first time she saw it was at the foot of their bed, just staring at them, she woke my cousin up and he has told me the same story. Another time they said they were laying there in bed and the lights started going in and out like a little faster each time, they said it got like a strobe light it was so bad and he yelled fucking stop as loud as he could and it just quit. They have came in and the whole apartment was wrecked, I mean like couches flipped, drawers and cabinets open, all the shit was off the shelf, and none of their neighbors heard anything, and the door was locked when they left. David (the one in the video) says he has had weird shit like that happen to him since he was young. I honestly want to talk with each of them one day and get all the times they have encountered whatever it is. I know I can't prove any of this to you guys, but I honestly believe his apartment,or him is haunted as fuck.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.