[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /x/ know of the power and effects in ones home of a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

File: lingling in the ring.jpg (167KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
lingling in the ring.jpg
167KB, 650x366px
what does /x/ know of the power and effects in ones home of a small pyramid replicating the dimensions and positioning of the Giza pyramid. Do you believe the pyramids are just giant fancy headstones or actually served a much greater purpose than holding the dead
>>
>>18101570
They're obviously grain silos, OP.
>>
>>18101570

Its a clock, marking the age of aquarius, that is, the deadline for humans to evolve into something better that can accompany the planet new atmosphere called "regeneration", or be exiled to another "exile/atonement" planet.

Since Egypt leaders were exiled from another place, they accessed this information. They were trying to leave a message in the world about their own mistakes, so we could learn from them.

Also, pic related is wrong: the Giza pyramids have 8 sides.
>>
>>18101570
There are some articles which shiw that if you put a plant in a pyramid-shaped container it will grow faster than a normaly raised one. Also there is a dude that built a house that is litterally a pyramid and when they lived there they realized that water collected underneath the foundation (not a faulty of some Pipe). And last but not least,some say that the exact middle point of the pyramid bundles cosmic energy which comes from the top,is derived to the four corners and then collects in the middle of the pyramid,which is why the kings chamber is located at that spot and the pharaoh came there to meditate and stuff. But what do I know
>>
>>18101570
An incredible way to make a lot of money, I think.
>>
>>18101593
well i never noticed that but really it really seems like a technically sort of thing.
>>18101628
i knew all this stuff, ive never tested it but i intended to and have the supplies ready. it seems worth trying to me but i just wanted to know how much people on /x/ knew or to atleast get a bit of awareness about pyramids going
>>
>>18101628
also pyramid means fire in the middle, pyr-a-mid
>>
>>18101635
i do have some plans to use it to try to make some loot
>>
>>18101651
"There's a sucker born every minute"
>>
>>18101660
what about it makes me a sucker? the russians have built multiple pvc pipe pyramids and claim they actually do something so i think its worth atleast investigating
>>
>>18101669
Nah, only the ones sold for at least 500 bucks work. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>18101678
why is that, explain why i should believe you
>>
>>18101688
They need to be made of specially selected materials to collect comsic energy. Of course, this can be done right by chance but you risk collecting more negative radiation and might slowly poison yourself. For that reason, experimenting on your own is very dangerous. You need at least a licensed trainer - or buy in a trusted shop. Cheap ones won't do. You have to invest a lot of your lifetime into the research and that comes at a price, of course.
>>
>>18101703
what are you talking about? licensed pyramid trainers? the materials to build one shouldnt cost that much unless youre basically making a fancy art project of it, when i look on google theyre usually made of either pvc or copper and people just leave them in their house or yard. based on what ive read you get the best results using copper or otherwise not using metal materials. i bought 25 feet of copper wire for 10 bucks and im just guna make a pyramid frame. worst comes to worse i spent 10 bucks on an art project.
>>
related hippie cutie building a pyramid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WvA_b5g5gU
>>
>>18101712
Normal copper? Are you nuts? You should really ask a geomancer to help you if you want to go on with that. I'd advise you not to do it at all, but, hey, you are free to fry your brain if you want to.
>>
>>18101728
That is really scary.
>>
>>18101738
Screw this guy he's fucking with you. Copper works great. Aluminum foil over a cardboard frame gives measurable results. And Wtf do you need to spend a lifetime of research on people have been using the same dimensions for millions of years and it's worked so far
>>
>>18101757
No. Copper is way to conductive. Aluminium foil on the other hand will do absolutely nothing.
If you have to ask that, you haven't even done an afternoon's worth of research on the subject.
>>
File: iceberg.png (559KB, 977x507px) Image search: [Google]
iceberg.png
559KB, 977x507px
>>18101570
The pyramid is just tof the iceberg. Why do you think it hasn't begun sinking yet?
We're just gonna have to dig deeper and find out.
>>
File: scfield400.png (14KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
scfield400.png
14KB, 400x300px
There are some fascinating mathematical properties of the waveforms that emanate from a pyramid's 3d silhouette. I'd love to know, for instance, what the electromagnetic overlay of a solid, hollow, or outlined pyramid would look like.

However, I also believe that a Tetrahedron would be a more effective shape for any calibration of one's electromagnetic senses, if that's indeed the purpose of meditating within one of these structures.
>>
>>18101774
ive seen designs using foil but i dont really trust them. also ive seen multiple guides saying just use copper, a site selling prebuilt ones made of copper tubing for 60 bucks and even one saying use copper wire and put it on your head for meditation. i think youre trying to fear monger me with threats of brain frying
>>
>>18101778
my main intentions are to use it on food/water/ tinctures, what ever i want to raise the potency of but i had intended to make one like a hat to wear on my head for meditation. maybe i should make a tetrahedron hat instead tho
>>
>>18101790
Sorry, I can't keep this up or I'll piss myself. Just use the material the spirits told you to use.
>>
File: 1418998356088.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1418998356088.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>18101802
why would you piss yourself? are you incontinent? the spirits didnt tell me anything theyre to busy circle jerking in their secret club their about their etherealness
>>
File: pyradome_100.jpg (13KB, 100x141px)
pyradome_100.jpg
13KB, 100x141px
Im glad a new type of retardedness has found this board
www.thair.net/superproduct/index.php/2011/02/13/the-mystery-of-londons-pyramid-hat-man/
>>
File: 265376562453.jpg (100KB, 900x1350px)
265376562453.jpg
100KB, 900x1350px
>>18101960
>>
>>18101973
Kek. Seriously though, does anyone have any information on this? Google fu tells me this might just be bs.
>>
File: 1402106535351.jpg (91KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1402106535351.jpg
91KB, 1680x1050px
>>18101960
is it a welcome kind of retardedness?
>>
File: troboelectric1.png (8KB, 324x319px)
troboelectric1.png
8KB, 324x319px
>>18101703
>>18101738
>>18101774

This anon is kind of right, and kind of wrong. Point by point:

- Copper is an sufficient conductor for lower spectrum EMR.
- Aluminum is a sufficient conductor for lower spectrum EMR. This requires adding a heat source, and allowing the Aluminum to absorb the source, producing the silhouette of EMR, which is every bit as effective as adding electricity into the copper for the same purposes.

Both are going to be a little harsh on the body, but we're used to working near machines.

If you're concerned about your health, then allow me to present a list of options for conducting electrostatic energy that is provably safe for the human body:

- Cellulose. That's right. Sticks. The keratin in your hair, nails, and to a lesser extent skin can interface with cellulose. I'm talking about making it out of wood.
- Glass. Glass is a neat substance. It has curious electrostatic properties, that interface with the human body.
- Silk, *over* glass. Combine then both, and now you're making something that's almost scientific.
- Graphene. A little more dangerous. Graphene isn't something you want to be inhaling, but if you insulate in an airtight glass tube, then you're good to go. There is no radiation that Graphene emits that your body can't handle, since it is essentially a terrestrial carbon vehicle.
Silicone Dioxide - Here's a substance that you and your ancestors have been ingesting since almost the first days of life on this planet. Little known fact--most plants intake Silicone Dioxide as a mineral, to improve structural support, and make them feel heady, and spiritual and stuff.

Beyond this, the list goes into various gems which get expensive. And I would recommend mixing gems too crazily, because this really does have an effect on the spirit. For the most part the interactions are based on triboelectricity, which is a curious, almost inscrutable field of physics.

https://www.trifield.com/content/tribo-electric-series/
>>
>>18102405
Note: I should have said *inductive when talking about aluminum. This was a spelling error, because my eyes sort of suck.

Induction implies it subtracts from an EMF signal. So rather than copper, which adds an EMF signal when an electrostatic situation is moved through it, aluminum foil instead does the same thing, in reverse. Basically.
>>
>>18101570
Here you go OP

http://www.pyramids.ru/english.html
>>
>>18101638
How would you test? I have a pyramid but don't know what the best way to objectively test it would be.
>>
>>18102641
Hi. Not-anon here.

Things to try:

Suspend the pyramid from a wire at the top. Compare with a pyramid resting on its base, on the ground.

Measure time in several ways within either pyramid--mechanical clocks, organic plants, your own perception of time. Interference patterns with light, if you're feeling fancy. (You can use the top of the pyramid as the source aperture to shine an optical diffraction pattern with.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D8cPrEAGyc

The suspend pyramid on a wire has some advantages--you can more easily spin it. Especially if the wire is on some kind of a bearing. This is something to try if your expertise is more shop oriented, than egghead theoretical physics oriented. Do counter rotating pyramids have an effect on each other, if they are far away? It might just be the wind against each other.

But, the point is do they harmonize the wind in a way that other pyramids of the same kind exchange energy with each other? That in itself would be cool even if there is a scientific explanation behind their behavior--no *especially* if there's a scientific explanation behind their behavior.

Can you do the same thing with static electricity?

Then move onto different shapes, and so forth.

These are just things I would try, if I wasn't lazy / focused on primarily tasks of mentality over tasks of physicality.
>>
is she retarded?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.