[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death and awareness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: ccvls1J.jpg (29KB, 322x482px) Image search: [Google]
ccvls1J.jpg
29KB, 322x482px
I know the topic is already beaten to the ground but i want to discuss it with an specific approach. I'm generally an skeptic but since science has little and poor reliable data about conciousness and quantum mechanics i'm also open to the posibility of "life" after death.

Now, memories are definitely stored in the brain, since brain damage can erase big chunks of memory and even turn you into a ragdoll. The question is, isn't logical to think that after dying you lose your own self and memories since you have no brain anymore. Even if you prevail as something else in other plane or whatever, what's the point.

The behaviour of ghosts in general seems to be very erratic and simple from what i've seen, and i'm being hypothetical here, taking into account ghost encounters are real.

Isn't logical to think that if there's life after death and we don't have a brain to create or store information, we'll be mere dolls? It seems the same as dying and being erased forever to me.
>>
>>18101325
What if you're just some god like being that put itself into its own world for a lifetime but also deleted its memories temporarily?
>>
>>18101337
Stop watching anime.
>>
>>18101325
your brain is just an interface to your critic being, your spirit, the one that makes intuitive decisions.

Of course when the interface is damaged, the interaction itself will be damaged.

We have a physical memory so we can live according to our prison, that is, time. As if it is better for us to have an exponential relation with the past, the recent things being more important than the old memories.

When born, our memory is erased every time we are reincarnated, and this is mainly a coping mechanism so we can live with ourselves, without feeling bad about past life mistakes, and for a lot of other reasons.

When in spiritual condition, you are eternal, so time doesn't matter anymore. Our souls can access memory in a absurdly efficient way, but our brains are limited.
>>
>>18101556
Let's hope is that way, but i wouldn't be so optimistic.
>>
>>18101556
This anon is correct as far as I know.
>>18101860
Many entities agree that life within the 3rd dimension of existence is the most brutal by far. The saying is something like the sword is forged in the violent flame to give life for a sturdy yet flexible blade, ready to be fine tuned and polished to a mirror-like finish of pristine and eloquent quality. Much is the same with our souls, it'll be a fun day when you realize you and everyone "else" are all god, just don't let it get to your head to much. We have all time to be mature and it's gonna be 1 long ride my friend.
>>
>>18102181
Infact one of the infinite tools of symbolism is the spiral from Absolute Chaos (the Big Bang, Stars Shattering, Planets forming in extreme temperatures) to more refined experience (Algae, Trees, Crystals) to even more efficient concepts for analyzing catalyst of experience (humans). This is brought to an even further point where humans have trouble even roughly perceiving the concepts and vibrations of 4th dimensional entities and onwards. Its laughable to always expect "aliens" to have the same reliance of machines as we do on Earth. Most 3rd dimensional experiences are much more spiritual in a sense and instead of the hammer they develop the etheric hammer and use it in much the same way as we use our tools here on earth.
>>
There is always a next step or evolution for something. Death is no different.
>>
>>18102677
Dubs of my favorite number, also I agree with your statement.
>>
>>18102677
Yeah but that next step could be earthworm poop very well.
>>
>>18101325
If you really want to know about life after death why don't you just go do some irl research? I promise you life after death is very real, but in most cases only more questions are raised instead of answered. I truly believe we are purposely kept in the dark about it. I was in contact with a couple spirits and one of them was mad that "they"(us) don't know anything about what is really going on. The other spirit said that we aren't allowed to know. Of course I asked why what who etc. with only silence. In fact after that discussion they didn't let out a peep for almost a month. They may have gotten in trouble for almost letting something slip idk but it peeked my curiosity bigtime.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.