[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

David Icke

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: icke.jpg (166KB, 1150x877px) Image search: [Google]
icke.jpg
166KB, 1150x877px
is David Icke a shill?

And by that, I mean, does he have any link to the "Elite"/Freemasons/Illuminati, ever praised them or reproduced their theories?

This is how I establish certain shillhood with other New Age figures, for example Edgar Cayce. There's just no other solid criteria I can think about.

I don't want to know if he's crazy, I know he is and he admitted so. I just want to know if he's an agent or not.

Thank you everyone..
>>
>>18101279
he is reptilian.
>>
>>18101279
he is most likely a brainwashed agent.
>>
File: Sargorn-reptilian.jpg (99KB, 820x536px) Image search: [Google]
Sargorn-reptilian.jpg
99KB, 820x536px
His fighting the system from within. Shrewd
>>
>>18101279
He has nothing but bad things to say about those types of people, so I doubt it.
>>
Nope just a guy that dug too deep, got lost and became delusional.
>>
>>18101279
I think he's a disinformation agent. He says some truth with some bullshit. Or twisted versions of the truth. His writings on the nature of reality are spot on though
>>
>>18101762
He might not even be part of the elite. the thing is, you can be a disinfo agent with by accident or without even trying to be. By just being misinformed or too stuck in your own beliefs
>>
>>18101279
I have one of his books. Its called human race: get off your knees. He doesn't praise the elite but he writes all about them and their satanice beliefs. At the end of the book there's a very satanic death bed memoir written by a anonymous member of the elite. Going in full detail about sacrifices, child sex slaves, aliester crowley type drug rituals. He gets alot of this info from unnamed sources and "insiders" which makes me question who has affiliated with and how.
>>
>>18101279
I think he genuinely believes most of the shit he spouts, as opposed to the Bob Lazar/Phil Shneider types who just make shit up, which means he's probably a lunatic.
>>
>>18101821
Those 3 probably got a medical history, but we dont talk about that.
Lazar, though, seem, reasonable.
>>
>>18101279
No, he's just fucking nuts.
>>
File: 1422937999404.jpg (734KB, 2560x1707px)
1422937999404.jpg
734KB, 2560x1707px
>>18101279
I honestly think that he puts out all these stupid crazy reptilian theories just to make sure he isnt taken too seriously. and with that being done he puts out real things so that people can find parts of the truth.

He talked about jimmy savile being a child molester way before savile even died and how the bbc knew about it all.
>>
>>18101909
hes not nuts
he just plays one on tv
its like being a pastor on tv
>>
I would never, ever, give mr Icke a cent.
His not worth it.
Thouh he should seek mental care.
>>
"I cannot hide a thousand needles in a field, but I can hide them in a haystack"

Anyone that uses the following phrases in the field of 'Conspiracy' is a Disinfo Agent, whether intentional or by his own mistake:
-Reptilians
-Satanic Cults
-UFOs
-Aliens

They are serving to obscure the truth of all things in plain sight, such that even those that catch whiff of the thought that something in the world is not right, and is not as what it seems, is led astray by either absolutely incorrect or half-fabricated theories.

In this they then become sure that they have 'figured it out' and fail to dig deeper.
>>
>>18101956
I was going to say the same thing!
>>
>>18101956
Wheres that pic from?
>>
>>18102062
dont know. saved it off this site once. people claim its bread.
>>
>>18101843
Lazar worked at A51 as a contractor for 1 week. He had a payroll number. His assertion that he had access to secret UFOs is total bullshit that americans fell for.

Schneider probably did work digging out an underground base as most non-military work is given to private contractors but again the rest of his tale is total bullshit.

The only half decent UFO lecturer is Richard Dolan, but even he fails to check his sources and tends to spout tales as fact.

The whole UFO scene is full of bullshitters trying to make a quick buck.
>>
>>18101956
Yup, he spoke out about organised "establishment" child abuse for years and years before it all came to light...named Cyril smith, Leon Britton and Saville a long time before it all came out.

This sounds wrong as fuck but that "human roast" actually looks appetising as fuck. I'm sure I'd feel differently if it was in front of me about to be served, though...
>>
>>18102463

It is well known the elite are cannibals. They engage in everything that is evil and immoral. It
"breaks their chains" and makes them "free".

If that is bread then the baker who made that has a genius skill set.

I think it is closer to the truth to say that was human and since that picture got released "oh, just say it was bread. you know how edgy us Rothschild's can be!"
>>
>>18102715
>oh, just say it was bread.
yeah i do think its real, just based on other things in the photo.
>>
>>18101956
>>18102062
>>18102463
>>18102675
>>18102715
>>18102741

According to Google image search:
cannibalism in china 2014
>>
>>18102780
links?
>>
>>18102715
Owl/minerva rule?
>>
>>18102780
>>18102741
look at the hands, you can clearly tell its bread
>>
>>18102858
www.google.com
>>
>>18102715
are the emails real? like the part about owl/minerva rule, i am sometimes skeptical of 4chan images for the obvious reason.
>>
>>18102863
Just reporting what Google Image searched returned friend.
If that's bread
then jesus fuck! Incredible work.
>>
He's not a shill. He's not a disinfo. I kinda like him. H's got no claim to being an authority figure and you should never have seen him as one. He's basically one of us, reading a lot of weird shit, except he's getting paid to share what he's read.
>>
>>18102873
Search human bakery. It's art.
>>
>>18102867
thanks friend
>>
>>18102741
>>18102715
>I think it is closer to the truth to say that was human
You wouldn't really cook a human like that, though. Pic shows the back on top, but the back isn't meaty. You'd want the belly facing up for easy carving of the soft areas. Just think of how you carve a turkey. You don't leave the bony back upwards.

You also wouldn't have human limbs jammed in like that; you'd want to carve those up, too. Unlike birds, humans have quite a bit of meat there.

Based on that, and tells like the way the neck and limb ends look, I believe that it is bread made to artistically imitate the general appearance of turkey presentation without giving thought to practicality.
>>
File: 1438127250526.jpg (68KB, 431x450px)
1438127250526.jpg
68KB, 431x450px
>>18103024
because you have cooked human and know how its done. everything gets cooked in different ways, and you dont really know until you have tried to cook something new.
>>
>>18102863
Nah. Look at the missing bit from the haunch and the exposed neck. It looks like cooked meat to me. Why it would be posed like that, I don't know, but I'm thinking it's a Jap roast
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xvbLCCW7vY
>>
File: nicetheory.png (276KB, 516x340px)
nicetheory.png
276KB, 516x340px
>>18103072
>various works on cannibals and their cooking methods can be found at your local library
You may be an adult on legal technicality, but you are still a digital native and a naive millennial.
>>
File: archons.jpg (8KB, 240x210px)
archons.jpg
8KB, 240x210px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZOE-Q2LZc8
>>
I wouldn't normally talk about this topic (especially on this board) but im pretty sure that crazy idiot is NOT a freemason.
also that the modern Illuminati is a fucking joke. about every 20 years some idiot freemason will try to reboot the illuminati but it always falls flat on its face. there are just way better, well established, and more influential fraternities out there. freemasonry4life!
>>
>>18101810
as an fyi freemasons arent a group that does any kind of sex slaves or drug rituals. thats fucked up.
>>
>>18106284
>>18106311

Shill alert.
>>
David Icke speaks 92% truth.
>>
He's most certainly insane and most probably feed disinfo from time to time.
Fun fact: 50% of the nutters on this board are David Icke himself.
>>
>>18107805
Hopeful moron alert.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.