[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bigggf00t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 50

File: kekfoot.jpg (72KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
kekfoot.jpg
72KB, 900x900px
So what do you guys think about bigf00t.
I'm not sure whether it's a hoax, or it's real.
>>
Fake as fuck.
>>
>>18101220
That isn't bigfoot, dude.
>>
File: Ben.jpg (4KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
Ben.jpg
4KB, 204x204px
>>18101220
>hundreds of years reported existence all over the world by different names
>no physical body to study, dead or alive
>physical evidence such as hair and scat are never proven to be from "bigfoot", but from other known animals
>some casts of "tracks" have dermal ridges. doesn't prove anything except that some hoaxers are more clever than others.
>tracks never lead to a bigfoot or its den, they just stop.
> mimiced and "recorded" bigfoot calls done by humans never attract a bigfoot
>tree knocks don't attract them either
>video footage is either blurry or taken too far away for any accurate study. (except for the gimlin film which doesn't prove anything. it could just as well be a dude in a suite)
>in order for them to thrive they would need to be thousands in number
> there is no environmental impact of bigfoots existence. they would have a noticeable impact on vegetation and animal populations

all this time, energy, and money that has went into finding or proving bigfoot to be a real creature has yielded no proof positive evidence.
it is a profitable industry to get into though if that sort of exploitation of naive people floats your boat.
>>
File: capd57.jpg (182KB, 1178x491px) Image search: [Google]
capd57.jpg
182KB, 1178x491px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gigantopithecus

It existed. Whether it still exists or not is something that is still to debate. Almost 75% of big mammals, including mammoths, megatheria and two hominid species (Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon) went extinct by the end of the Pleistocene (aka the "Ice Age"), which is beginning to be believed by geologists that ended by some sort of catastrophic event, probably a massive volcanic eruption or a solar flare.

Maybe it went extinct and all the legends come from the observation of corpses. We don't know if it went extincs or just still lives in remote uninhabited areas.

All of this I got from a documentary in which they researched the death of an entire Russian expedition in the Urals in which the corpses were severely mutilated.
>>
>>18101220
It might just be primitive humans running around innawoods. Every hear the "samurai speak" recordings of bigfeet?
>>
>>18101313
>le Bigfoot is Gigantopithecus because they're both big meme
>>
File: Representation of Bodies.jpg (114KB, 539x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Representation of Bodies.jpg
114KB, 539x1920px
You're probably not going to believe me but Bigfoot, Yeti, Snowman, etc. are all 3rd density life forms like you and me. They're not as smart as humans but give them a couple hundred years and they will be. They were crafted in spite of certain rules because of the increasingly desperate attempt to keep this planet afloat. They were crafted because humans were exploring into a possible universal outcome of total Nuclear Fallout. They are equipped with the necessary biological makeup to withstand Nuclear Winter. The reason they are so goddamned difficult to find and capture is because they are very shy creatures by nature. Speaking of nature they are very intuned with nature MUCH more so than the normal human is today. Some of their favorite things to do are stare at trees and butterflies. They have developed psychic abilities as well in parallel with their "naturalistic" way of life and can sense other entities (namely humans) from about 1-2 miles away. They are very afraid of us and our way of life, they simply want to be left alone and to tend to their cavern systems where they live a life unheeded by the capital world. When humans get 2 close by pure chance or forced entrapment the Bigfoot will do 1 of 3 things. Starting from least likely to most likely they will 1. Kill the humans 2. turn invisible, this isn't them actually turning translucent but sending such wavelengths that the average human would be so scared to even perceive them in front of them (think about how clouded your mind is when you're just a little scared let alone all your senses screaming get the fuck out of here) and 3. They will usually let off an awful smell, i haven't smelled it myself but those who have described it as sticky as death itself and very hard to forget or identify. There is much more paranormal in the world OP and if you aren't willing to perceive it than it will not be known. Everything is perception and perception is meant to be expanded not swallowed my friend.
>>
File: 12feet.jpg (20KB, 269x392px) Image search: [Google]
12feet.jpg
20KB, 269x392px
>>18101220
I'm not sure what I think or believe because I haven't seen one yet, but I've been studying the topic my whole life and live in an area with history of them. I'll do a Bigfoot info drop in this thread, but as for personal experiences I've only ever heard things I can't explain like when I pulled over on the side of the road in the dark and something roared at me from a few feet away.

It was so loud and deep that it shook my rib cage and the closest thing I can compare it to is the T-Rex from Jurassic Park. In fact I can't listen to that roar anymore without getting creeped out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V595oWP5tSE

I've never been scared on a primal level like that before, without thinking I had jumped back into my car and was peeling off down the road while screaming, I really thought something had me. By how close it was I was certain in that instant I was going to die and something was on top of me. When I finally calmed down I turned around, drove back and looked out the window for a while and couldn't see anything, just the pine trees.

I also heard what sounded like a giant man hollering/singing with a supernatural deep voice, again far too loud for it to be a human or any known animal, it was across the highway during a snow storm. I drove over to the spot and investigated and found nothing. I later went back and walked around the area for /x/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHK-tvoXhOE

I did a few other recaps onsite for /x/ as well - Continued:
>>
File: 6.jpg (70KB, 976x731px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
70KB, 976x731px
>>18102373
I grew up a few hundred yards from pic related, the Mission Dam Reservoir, and when I was a kid I got inside info about a former school principal watching a Bigfoot through his binoculars for 10 minutes during the winter. It really fucked him up, and he only told a couple people one of whom was a family member who told me. After a couple years went by he told other people which was a mistake, because they ridiculed him, and after living and working here for 40 something years he moved away. I believe he passed away some years ago. In this same area around the same time period a classmate's mother photographed footprints on the bank, I don't think she ever showed anyone but her daughter who told me.

I did an /x/ outing there to commemorate it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dusOMElGcH0

These are the Mission Mountains and there are a number of recorded sightings here, the Principal's sightings are off the books, he never reported the sightings and nobody else has really told his story.
>>
Bigfoot is a myth. Absolutely no proof.
>>
File: DSC00336.jpg (125KB, 732x471px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00336.jpg
125KB, 732x471px
>>18102388
Another onsite vid I did for /x/ just recently was revisiting and camping at a location where me and some family members had something come running down the hillside at us after someone fired a gun and crept around just outside of the campfire's light, refusing to leave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bEPcyJXZbQ

Bears tend to bulldoze vegetation, but this sounded like a person (two feet), and it sounded like it was grabbing and breaking large branches (or small trees) deliberately instead of running them over, so we half expected to see a person come running out and saying "What the fuck are you doing shooting a gun out here" but that's not what happened. And even though bears are fast, they aren't as fast as what we experienced. It ran hundreds of yards in what seemed like a few seconds, it was impossibly fast.

We still stood ready for it to be a bear encounter, but whatever it was just wouldn't step out and it wouldn't go away. One anon in /out/ theorized that it was a bear and that bears are trained to run towards the sound of gunfire because they believe a hunter has made a kill and they can get some of it. Whatever it was, we never saw it, it wouldn't go away, and we didn't feel like shooting a crazy person (if that's what it was) or being on edge all night so we just left and decided not to camp there that night. All I can say by the time we were packing up and leaving we absolutely did not feel that it was a bear or wild animal. It felt like something more intelligent trying to deliberately harass us or get us to leave.

Within a month or two of this experience, I read a sighting report just north near the same area

Continued:
>>
>>18102396
You're a myth.
>>
>>18102396
So were gorillas at one point.
>>
File: BF-Representation.jpg (144KB, 441x517px) Image search: [Google]
BF-Representation.jpg
144KB, 441x517px
>>18102412
Later that same year near the same area, one of the many sightings reported in the area that I've studied was reported by a man driving up a logging road on North Crow in the Mission Mountains (just north of where we were).

He was driving up the logging road during the winter and as he turned a bend he saw a black haired Bigfoot standing inside the treeline on the left side of the road. As he drove past it, he said it was close enough that it could have grabbed him through the window (which was rolled down). He was terrified of having to turn around and drive back down (which you have to do on a logging road) because he didn't want to see it again.

This was a sighting report closer to my neck of the woods than any I can remember in recent history, but there are many others in this part of Northwest Montana.

Near Evaro, where I heard the "giant man" hollering/singing, as mentioned in this post >>18102373 in the 1980s a woman was watching her kids jump on the trampoline when she noticed a reddish long haired Sasquatch watching them from behind a tree. She called them to come in frantically but didn't tell them what she saw, she instead told her husband after he came home, he investigated and found no footprints or anything else.

In Arlee, near Evaro, a man driving a logging road came up on a reddit long haired Sasquatch on the side of the road, he reported this sighting.

In Arlee again, a woman who lived in the foothills with an elder medicine man (probably one of the last on the reservation) reported that their house was being attacked at night, the elder said he already "knew who it was" and set out a medicine bundle, it stopped harassing them after that. He told it was a Sasquatch, no big deal, and she reported the event.
>>
>>18102438
At the exact area where I had something roar at me in the dark as mentioned in this post >>18102373

A man discovered footprints alongside the bank, photographed them and sent them into the BFRO.

A woman driving past the bridge near Perma, MT (remote area along the river) saw what she described as a Bigfoot and it's child standing in the water, the smaller one "started to move into the water and the big one reached out and pulled it back", she described the movements and behavior as being exactly like any mother would act if her toddler were getting too close to the water.

On the opposite end of the range of hills/mountains from this, a Sasquatch was seen crossing the road in front of traffic.

All of these events made the news when they occurred, each incident a year or two apart.

Continuing
>>
File: missoula-valley.jpg (119KB, 1240x604px) Image search: [Google]
missoula-valley.jpg
119KB, 1240x604px
>>18102456
Just south of Missoula, MT at the end of Miller Creek road, two sheriffs who were neighbors reported howls coming from the forest/mountains that were unidentifiable and impossibly loud. The howls panicked every dog in the area.
>>
File: waterworks.jpg (47KB, 699x460px) Image search: [Google]
waterworks.jpg
47KB, 699x460px
>>18102469
Also in Missoula on Waterworks Trail, March 2013 a veterinarian and her daughter saw someone standing perfectly still on the opposite hill left of two powerline poles. It was the size of a large tree, but the shape of a person, they couldn't decide if it was 'real' until it started walking away. It took gigantic strides and they realized they were seeing a Sasquatch, they photographed the top of it just before it disappeared. A classic blobsquatch photo? Sure. But an interesting reporting none the less and the only local one I know of that ever resulted in a photograph.
>>
File: BigfootSilhoutte.jpg (4KB, 144x164px) Image search: [Google]
BigfootSilhoutte.jpg
4KB, 144x164px
>>18102484
And one more experience of mine from when I was still a teenager, I've shared many stories about things that happened at my friends haunted ranch, but this particular time me and him were playing with fire in his yard, he had no neighbors, just a few very large fields and a surrounding of pine trees and hillsides.

We were dousing his fence line with lighter fluid and setting it on fire when we heard what sounded like a giant "cow man" (only way I can describe it), vocalize from across the field. It sounded like a giant man with a cartoonishly deep voice saying "Huh", and that was that. It was so loud it echoed against the hillside and we stopped in our tracks and just stared out into the woods across the field trying to make sense of what just happened.
>>
File: gakidsbigfoot.jpg (22KB, 499x280px) Image search: [Google]
gakidsbigfoot.jpg
22KB, 499x280px
>>18101220
I'd like to dump some bigfoot videos now, some more obscure material that is worth talking about. Again, I don't know what to say I think or believe about Bigfoot as I still haven't seen one, so I'm not saying these are real... but have a look.

In Georgia, 2010, a purported Sasquatch approached the yard of a family, only the mother, son and daughter (both children) were home. In this video, the boy gets a little too excited and yells out at the supposed Sasquatch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVEfplqelks
>>
>>18102513

Oh look, another Bigfoot video shot with a potato quality camera. Gee, what are the odds.

Bigfoot believers are even more insufferable than born again Christians.
>>
File: bigfootgeorgiapolicedashcam.png (150KB, 378x264px) Image search: [Google]
bigfootgeorgiapolicedashcam.png
150KB, 378x264px
>>18102513
Supposed Bigfoot caught on a police dash cam running across the road, occurs @ 0:30, enhanced replays at the end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DSy_OFcSK4
>>
>>18102533
Oh look another canned response that we've all read a million times.
Fuck off faggot.
>>
File: TheCuckening.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
TheCuckening.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>18102541

"He believes in Bigfoot."
>>
File: edwardbigfoot.jpg (36KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
edwardbigfoot.jpg
36KB, 480x270px
>>18102538
The Algonquin Park vehicle cam incident

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXcSLoPQIqo
>>
>>18101226
Its a fucking pepe
>>
>>18102563
Dicks out for harambe
Big foot is neandrathals predecessor.
>>
>>18102562
>stop liking what i don't like
What happened in your life to make you this way?
>>
Have you ever stopped to consider that maybe the reason 99.9% of Bigfoot video are so low-effort is because the believers will gobble up that bullshit like it's pudding regardless?
>>
>>18102654
Can you explain da Vinci disappearing for 2 years in caves and coming back with extraordinary knowledge of the human eye?
>>
>>18102654
Have you ever considered that your fedora is out of style and makes you look like a retard?
>>
File: butt.jpg (14KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
butt.jpg
14KB, 275x183px
>>18102733
>>
>>18102562
>>18102816
>reaction images in /x/
Fag.
>>
>>18102830
I laughed.
>kek.gif
>>
File: I wonder whose behind this post.png (25KB, 864x540px) Image search: [Google]
I wonder whose behind this post.png
25KB, 864x540px
>>18102396
>>
Holy shit, this is not your blog you retarded tripfag
>>
Excuse you, it's "Large-footed hirsute individual", shitlord.
>>
File: getsquatch.png (68KB, 150x260px) Image search: [Google]
getsquatch.png
68KB, 150x260px
misspelling b!gf00t won't keep the shills away but it's nice to see a thread up again.
>>
Does anybody else think big foot is kinda over blown. Like it's just a fucking money.
>>
>>18104433
>anti-bigfoot shills

The powerful bigfoot lobby is trying to keep this under wraps
>>
File: harry-hendersons.jpg (49KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
harry-hendersons.jpg
49KB, 640x360px
>>
File: bigfeets.jpg (56KB, 468x370px) Image search: [Google]
bigfeets.jpg
56KB, 468x370px
>>18101220
What evidence is there for hoaxes?
>>
>>18104442
I feel you. It's not like big hairy bipedal mammals don't exist or went extinct. I always found Nessie cooler when I was a kid since it entertained the notion that not all dinosaurs died out.
>>
File: 1472579298126.jpg (14KB, 255x247px) Image search: [Google]
1472579298126.jpg
14KB, 255x247px
>>18105011
>all dinosaurs died out
>mfw Nessie isn't a dinosaur
>>
>>18101313
>open up thumbnail
>see giant ape thing is named G. blacki
OOO-KKKAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>18103915
Fuck off retard.
>>
Does anyone else have personal experiences? It's a shame /k/ and /out/ have better bigfoot threads than /x.
>>
File: tripfaggot.png (63KB, 1125x681px) Image search: [Google]
tripfaggot.png
63KB, 1125x681px
>>18105478
>>
>>18105513
Hi newfag
>>
>>18105513
x has always had namefags
go back to /b/ cunt
>>
>>18101518
>le Bigfoot cannot be real even though giant apes are literally a fact meme
A classic
>>
>>18105537
Every board has namefags now. The only people who care anymore are autismos who still believe they are legion. Probably the worst board for namefags right now is r9k which is ironic because it's /b/ 2.0 and /b/tards were always the angriest about namefagging.
>>
>>18105552
I never heard anybody making this argument
>>
>>18105571
Giganto is used to make a point that giant apes are not a fantasy but a proven fact.
Calling that fact a meme is a meme
>>
>>18105566
>Probably the worst board for namefags right now is r9k
worst or best? r9k has like 20 tripfags
>>
>>18105591
>worst or best?
Depends on your perspective.
>>
>>18105588
Yeah, but I mean that nobody really denies that big apes are possible. What is that supposed to refute anyway? Thats like bringing up that giant marine reptiles once existed in a discussion about Nessie.
I think, everybody is aware of this and one of the main reasons for the popularity of bigfoot is, that he is plausible at least. So I dont think that needs to be established
>>
>>18105552
I never said that Bigfoot wasn't real, I was simply saying that Bigfoot is not Gigantopithecus, how does me saying the two are totally different beast equate to me saying Bigfoot doesn't exist? Bigfoot is omnivorous and primarily terrestrial, Giganto was like a panda in an ape suit
>>
File: buttplate.gif (4MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
buttplate.gif
4MB, 360x360px
>>
>>18102302
where did you learn of this info, anon. i'm leaning towards that you're full of shit but if you could present some of your sources that would be great.
>>
>>18102676
can you be certain that such a thing of da vinci is even true?
>>
I've been following this ever since my friend who is a fishing guide, had a sighting in Northern Minnesota at Seagull Lake near the Canadian border, literally 55 miles from the nearest town. I looked shit up and Survivorman even had a few encounters. If you look at just how much land humans have yet to step foot, the land where very few humans step foot, it's very possible.

>haven't found a body

Well, yes we have, otherwise gianpethocus wouldn't have existed. I've been in the woods for over 20 years and haven't even seen a bear carcass. Dead animals make a great lunch for others.
>>
File: bigfoot_finger.jpg (37KB, 299x320px) Image search: [Google]
bigfoot_finger.jpg
37KB, 299x320px
>>18101220
I wish you faggots would just leave me alone
>>
File: 1473246520556.jpg (21KB, 387x380px) Image search: [Google]
1473246520556.jpg
21KB, 387x380px
>>18106754
>datass
>>
File: LesStroudSurvivormanBF.jpg (220KB, 1400x750px) Image search: [Google]
LesStroudSurvivormanBF.jpg
220KB, 1400x750px
>>18107250
Any more details on your friend's sighting?

>Survivorman even had a few encounters
That's true, he tells the story well too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC2gK8tZHzw

Does anyone remember when Les did a full Bigfoot episode with Todd Standing? That was completely unexpected.
>>
File: 03_11_cal_bigfoot_toddstanding.jpg (53KB, 618x408px) Image search: [Google]
03_11_cal_bigfoot_toddstanding.jpg
53KB, 618x408px
>>18108428
>Todd Standing
For those unfamiliar he caused a real stir in Bigfoot research by hyping what he said was groundbreaking proof of Bigfoot for a few years, then he released some videos etc. and was roundly dismissed as a hoaxer, and amazingly Les Stroud of Survivorman agreed to do a full Bigfoot expedition episode with him while simultaneously kind of keeping him at arms length with suspicion, it was very strange, but it worked. I watched the full episode when it originally aired.

Anyway, the Todd Standing imagery here.
>>
File: Todd-Standing-Bigfoot.gif (198KB, 499x440px) Image search: [Google]
Todd-Standing-Bigfoot.gif
198KB, 499x440px
>>18108443
Some claim that all of the images are fake, others say Todd photographed 1 real Bigfoot at some point and for some reason decided to fake subsequent sightings or imagery. I've never met anyone who believed all of them were real.
>>
File: 2q238nk.jpg (71KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
2q238nk.jpg
71KB, 720x960px
>>18108457
Todd Standing footage from the Les Stroud - Survivorman Youtube channel. Les does not endorse this footage he just shared it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHcC6WbwuUw

Another - not from Les' channel but it's relevant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozwzjiM7oqQ
>>
>>18101220
Bigfoot is real. He lives in Vermont and is a regular on the howard stern show.

Last I heard of him he attacked a cop with a sword and they put him in jail
>>
>>18109827
Also he's living under the alias "Mark Shaw"

No bullshit
>>
>>18102302
It's not really psychic as it is just elaborate effects of different scents that are released on different survival threat scenarios. You are spot on with their sensing abilities but one thing you forgot to mention is their brute strength - they can handle full grown lions like how we handle house cats. Their lifespans are rather very long as well and is impervious to most diseases. Lastly, I wouldn't call them "unintelligent" in the sense they our brains developed to maximise language usage as primary tool for survival in a group setting, while they developed other areas that are more tuned for living alone in forest areas.
>>
>>18109835
>>18102302
you should wipe your mouth, you got some shit on your lower lip from all those fibber turds.
>>
File: bigfoot.jpg (25KB, 370x394px) Image search: [Google]
bigfoot.jpg
25KB, 370x394px
>>
>>
There's bigfeet itt, I know it
>>
>>18104969
>what evidence is there that this bullshit is bullshit
if there was a Bigfoot, someone would have found a dead one or a skeleton by now
>>
>>18110617
>bullshit
no, not really
>>
>>18101290
>>some casts of "tracks" have dermal ridges. doesn't prove anything except that some hoaxers are more clever than others.
It's not even the hoaxers being clever, force on the fake big feet in a certain direction causes lines that morons sometimes mistake for dermal ridges.
>>
>>18102302
>Bigfoot, Yeti, Snowman, etc. are all 3rd density life forms like you and me.
Duh faq
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>18110617
You'd think we'd leave our dead out to bare? We've seen how you humans desecrate even your own dead.
P.S. Trump 2016
P.P.S. Pic of my Uncle Erlmics sentiments towards you guys
>>
You guys should check out this interesting interview with a witness who claims that a Swamp Ape charged at him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v90iVrLsfyk&t=
>>
>>18102429
Lies, Harambe was real
>>
>>18111173
>morons sometimes mistake for dermal ridges.
They had a forensic detective examine some casts on a documentary once and he said they were real dermal ridges. That's someone whose opinion has put some people in prison for life, he can be trusted because he's been doing it for 20 years and is an expert. I guess he's just a moron though.
>>
>>18113162
Forensic detective or forensic anthropologist? Because despite what you may have learned from watching Bones, they're completely different disciplines with very little overlap.
>>
>>18113514
>Forensic detective or forensic anthropologist?
The real question is, is he a moron? Probably not. So it's bullshit to say that only morons think dermal ridges are real.
>>
>>18113808
Having a PhD does not necessarily make one not a moron. Especially if - if you're talking about what I think you're talking about - the guy in question had been a bigfoot believer since he was a child.
>>
>>18113937
>the guy in question had been a bigfoot believer since he was a child.

and that's the problem.

>wanting to believe in something.
>>
>>18113514
>>11111111 #
>>
File: Chilcutt-dusting.jpg (53KB, 548x284px) Image search: [Google]
Chilcutt-dusting.jpg
53KB, 548x284px
>>18113937
>the guy in question had been a bigfoot believer since he was a child.
Are you going to back that up or are you just talking shit?
>>18116581
>and that's the problem.
The problem is people on the internet pushing their agenda with vague gossip and insinuations that they can't back up.

His name was Jimmy Chilcutt.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQTOCoMNrag

>Jimmy Chilcutt was for many years an officer and fingerprint examiner for the Conroe Police Department in Conroe, Texas. He is now retired.
>>
>>18101220
Thank you for using the word "think" instead of believe
>>18102533
>>18102562
>>18102654
>>18113937
>>18116581
>DURR BELIEVERS BELIEVE BELIEVE BELIEVE
Jesus Christ. Fuck off. Nobody is allowed to discuss paranormal things on this board without autistic fagmasters like you accusing everyone of believing in things. But for some reason Bigfoot is a topic that triggers you retards the most. You don't freak out about people "believing" in ufos, aliens, magic or anything, it's always about bigfoot with you.
>>
>>18117588
Just doing my job
>>
>>18102302
If theres only 3 outcomes, all of which involve no evidence getting reported, how did you come to the conclusion that these are the only 3 outcomes?
>>
>>18102484
Those are literally bushes.
>>
>>18117652
There are no bushes there only trees. The dark object in the center just over the hill is the supposed head of a bigfoot.
>>
>>18106754
>buttplate
Still not sure when you decided that was a real word.
>>
>>18117554
>Are you going to back that up or are you just talking shit?
Read again.
>>>18113937
>- if you're talking about what I think you're talking about -
I don't even know if we're talking about the same guy.
>>
>>18117698
Maybe you should wait until you know what's being discussed before trying to pass judgement? It's very strange how supposed skeptics in these threads are always so irrational when it comes to dismissing things. Including expert opinions and research.
>>
>>18101220
Hoooox
>>
>being on /x/
>not believe in bigfoot
fuckin tourists
>>
File: herp durp.jpg (3KB, 125x100px) Image search: [Google]
herp durp.jpg
3KB, 125x100px
>>18117588
>Thank you for using the word "think" instead of believe

implies that anon applauds people that think bigfoot is real and bashes people who bash people for "believing" in bigfoot.

what an idiot.

also:
>You don't freak out about people "believing" in ufos, aliens, magic or anything, it's always about bigfoot with you.

you need to lurk more, newfag.
>>
>>18117889
>implies that anon applauds people that think bigfoot is real and bashes people who bash people for "believing" in bigfoot.
No it doesn't. It's an open ended question about any of your thoughts on bigfoot not whether he's real or not.

Kill yourself retard.
>>
File: 6249165198.gif (165KB, 400x324px) Image search: [Google]
6249165198.gif
165KB, 400x324px
>>18117889
>frogposting on /x/
>calling others newfag
>>
>>18117724
>It's very strange how supposed skeptics in these threads are always so irrational when it comes to dismissing things. Including expert opinions and research.

see >>18101290

stop being an irrational believer.
>>
>>18117936
That post is a bunch of bullshit with presuppositions and likewise dismisses accredited research offhand. It dismisses evidence and sightings offhand as well. It dismisses all video evidence offhand with on explanation except "could be a man in suit therefore fake". It amounts to "there is no body" which could have been said with 1 sentence instead of 15.

1/10 and that's being generous.
>>
File: fuck you.jpg (9KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.jpg
9KB, 236x236px
>>18117910
yes it does, because the anon in question thanked the other anon for using the term "think" instead of believe. hence, thinking is superior to believing.

you're the retard. you kill yourself.
>>
By the way learn to type like an adult you fucking retard. You expect people to take your posts seriously when you type like a child?
>>
>he thinks he's smart by regurgitating talking points and being sassy
Baby's first fedora.
>>
>>18117956
>hence, thinking is superior to believing.
Why does that trigger you? Thinking objectively about things instead of holding beliefs on them is superior.

You going to stop with the "no you're dumb not me" bullshit or not? Because it's obvious you're not more intelligent than anyone here.
>>
>>18108464
Is it just me, or does it seem like it's standing perfectly still. And his blink had a slight pause before reopening. Animatronic?
>>
File: image.png (2KB, 301x127px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2KB, 301x127px
>>18117968
>>
>>18117952
>That post is a bunch of bullshit with presuppositions and likewise dismisses accredited research offhand. It dismisses evidence and sightings offhand as well. It dismisses all video evidence offhand with on explanation except "could be a man in suit therefore fake".

no. those are conclusions arrived at after reading about and watching bigfoot shows/documentaries since i was in elementary school.

and no, that post doesn't amount to "there is no body". it amounts to that THERE IS NO PROOF POSITIVE EVIDENCE OF ANY KIND THAT A CREATURE LIKE BIGFOOT IS ALIVE IN THIS DAY AND AGE.

you obviously have a reading comprehension, anon.
>>
File: waterworks2.jpg (68KB, 694x610px) Image search: [Google]
waterworks2.jpg
68KB, 694x610px
>>18102484
>>18117652
>>18117674
Here's a followup photo from the same spot, same angle. The photo taken was never meant to be photographic evidence I suppose they just included it in the report because why not.
>>
File: standing-and-blinky.jpg (33KB, 759x214px) Image search: [Google]
standing-and-blinky.jpg
33KB, 759x214px
>>18117993
Yeah Todd Standing's films were widely regarded as being animatronic fakes, although his first videos featured a hairy bipedal thing (which you can't see details of) climbing through brush. Most people think the blinks sabotaged it instead of making it more believable. Some say that all of his photos are himself in makeup and costume, others think they are all inert mannequins.
>>
>>18118016
You forgot your pepe.
>>
>>18118016
>reading about and watching bigfoot shows/documentaries since i was in elementary school.
You appear to believe that your opinion about footprints and dermal ridges is more valid than that of experts. Why is that?
>>
>>18118062
only two i got.
>>
>>18118046
>Some say that all of his photos are himself in makeup and costume, others think they are all inert mannequins.
I think they were mannequins, seems easier to fake with that than makeup. If Standing was legit he wouldn't have disappeared from the bigfoot scene after the survivorman episode. There are plenty of people in the sightings and research community who experience criticism but they don't have a guilty conscience that forces them to run.
>>
>>18118069
because they are paid to have an opinion and there "expertise" is used to lend legitimacy to pro bigfoot propaganda.

not to mention that casting artifacts can cause lines that can fool some "experts" into thinking dermal ridges and even scars.
>>
>>18118137
inb4 *their
>>
>>18118137
>pro bigfoot propaganda.
lmao
>>
>>18118137
So which is it? Are hoaxers forging dermal ridges in the footprints or are casters unwittingly creating them through the plaster? And do you really think people like Meldrum and/or Chilcutt haven't considered these things? Or are they lying because "muh propaganda" conspiracy theory?
>>
>>18118173
>So which is it?

the latter

>And do you really think people like Meldrum and/or Chilcutt haven't considered these things?

they may have. but they would have been asked questions in a specific way to get them to basically answer in favor of pro bigfoot propaganda, or there responses edited in such a way.

anything else to ask or critique?
>>
>>18118210
inb4 *their
>>
>>18118210
>the latter
Really? Then why make this argument?
>some casts of "tracks" have dermal ridges. doesn't prove anything except that some hoaxers are more clever than others.
So now we've gone from "dermal ridges are the clever work of hoaxers" to "dermal ridges are casting artifacts that fool forensic experts". Interesting.
>>
>>18118226
lol

i'm not that anon. i just used that for >>18117936
should have clarified that from the start.
>>
>>18117781
>being on /x/
>believing in Bigfoot
Fuckin retards
>>
>>18117933
>spiderposting on /x/
>calling others newfags
>>
>>18117974
Yeah, but Bigfoot threads by their very nature aren't about thinking objectively about things, are they? If they were they wouldn't exist any more than their subject does.
>>
>>18101220
I live near a town with a few Bigfoot statues,always been a part of life that it exists.If anyone wants to see said statues,look up Happy Camp,CA.
>>
>>18120017
>Yeah, but Bigfoot threads by their very nature aren't about thinking objectively about things, are they?
Speaking for yourself, I see.
>>
>>18120314
that is a different anon.
>>
>>18120332
>that is a different anon.
the hell are you talking about?

>>18117588
>But for some reason Bigfoot is a topic that triggers you retards the most. You don't freak out about people "believing" in ufos, aliens, magic or anything, it's always about bigfoot with you.
Does any other thread in /x/ get shilled this hard?
>>
File: 1439166896969.jpg (15KB, 156x199px) Image search: [Google]
1439166896969.jpg
15KB, 156x199px
>>18101220
>>
>>18120402
>Does any other thread in /x/ get shilled this hard?
Bigfoot is among the top controversial topics not just in /x/ but society in general. Runners up are probably moon/nasa conspiracies.
>>
>>18102388
Any encounters yourself?

Check'd btw
>>
>>18122199
>Check'd
Likewise.

I can't say if I've had any encounters because I never saw it, what I've posted ITT is the sum of all my experiences and none of them can be called sightings. Of all of them being roared at in the dark like that was the one that stuck the most. I thought I was going to die.
>>
>>18117952
Really? You didn't like his tone? Truth doesn't play well in the ol noodle eh?
>>
>>18122239
>You didn't like his tone?
I would have liked it better if I heard it from a distance instead of right in my face. Only other comparison that works besides the T-Rex from Jurassic Park is modern King Kong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fj_dTYLGqA

It was the most surreal and terrifying sound I've ever heard and it was right in front of me.

I'm going back to revisit the spot soon, possibly this weekend. Will film it for /x/ as always.
>>
>>18102302
Please seek psychological help.
>>
>>18101220
so, op, what do you think about the bigfoot now, since this threads creation?
>>
>implying it's not Harambe
>>
>>18127333
(you) are a funny guy
>>
>>18101290
he was a good friend
>>
>>18102302
Bullshit until hard proof is presented
>>
>>18101226
yes it is
>>
File: lemonke.jpg (182KB, 1128x780px) Image search: [Google]
lemonke.jpg
182KB, 1128x780px
le monke
>>
>>18101313
The real question is has there ever been a shred of evidence that they ever dwelled in North America?
>>
>>18109827
>still listening to Stern
>>
>>18131118
Lemon key
>>
File: 2144784_orig.jpg (66KB, 600x752px) Image search: [Google]
2144784_orig.jpg
66KB, 600x752px
bump
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (229KB, 1542x1200px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
229KB, 1542x1200px
>>18101290
>it is a profitable industry to get into though if that sort of exploitation of naive people floats your boat

Actually for the vast majority it is a hobby which only drains money and does not generate any income.

>in order for them to thrive they would need to be thousands in number
Some species have maintained themselves at numbers as low as six existing individuals at one time. More importantly there is no real way to know the parameters of population density because we have not been closely recording species populations until very recently. And even then there's now way to know that a species full number is known at any one time.
>>
>>18133481
>Actually for the vast majority it is a hobby which only drains money and does not generate any income.

what is tourism and merchandise.

>Some species have maintained themselves at numbers as low as six existing individuals at one time. More importantly there is no real way to know the parameters of population density because we have not been closely recording species populations until very recently. And even then there's now way to know that a species full number is known at any one time.

moot point. you don't need to know exact numbers. for a creature standing 8 feet tall weighing 600lbs needs a lot of calories. calories intake is linked to length of life. more calories leads to shorter life spans. short life spans means they need to mate often to insure a healthy population. too little in number leads to genetic diseases then death
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
>>18134129
>majority of the hobby
>tourism and merchandise

>a creature standing 8 feet tall weighing 600lbs needs a lot of calories
>calories intake is linked to length of life
>>
>>18110617
>if there was a Bigfoot, someone would have found a dead one or a skeleton by now

yeah kind of like how new plants and animals are discovered everyday
>>
>>18134400
None of which are being actively searched for.

There are hundreds of people running around the ass end of the United States with video cameras, rifles, et cetera for probably nearly a century now. So why is it that the best they can come up with are shitty ass fakes?
>>
>>18134679
>None of which are being actively searched for.
>There are hundreds of people running around the ass end of the United States with video cameras, rifles, et cetera for probably nearly a century now.
[citation needed]

>the best they can come up with are shitty ass fakes
I look forward to your infallible footage.
>>
>>18134937
>[citation needed]

it's common sense
>>
>>18134937
>I look forward to your infallible footage.
I won't be providing any because it's difficult to obtain infallible footage of something that doesn't exist.

I suppose I could just find a Michelin Man costume and glue some hair to it, it worked well enough for Roger Patterson.
>>
>>18134949
>>18134970
What's common sense?>>18134679
None of the recently discovered species were being actively searched for?
Hundreds of people searching for bigfoot?
People have been searching for bigfoot for nearly a century?
All of the above?
None of the above?

>I won't be providing any because it's difficult to obtain infallible footage of something that doesn't exist.
If it exists it must be easy to find then.

>I suppose I could just find a Michelin Man costume and glue some hair to it, it worked well enough for Roger Patterson.
No balls, won't do it.
>>
>>18134995
>If it exists it must be easy to find then.
Correct. You just have to A) know it exists, i.e. from unsubstantiated reports or what not, and B) go look. Bigfoot fulfills both A and B, so the only explanation for why it hasn't been found yet is that it doesn't exist.
>>
A good place to make fun of believers is on the bigfootevidence blogspot. The comments section is unmoderated and the believers get an absolute beating. One guy religiously defends the faith, its quite fascinating
>>
File: 1365970398698.gif (121KB, 500x511px) Image search: [Google]
1365970398698.gif
121KB, 500x511px
>>18133036
>>
File: 1464818371567.jpg (77KB, 600x660px) Image search: [Google]
1464818371567.jpg
77KB, 600x660px
>>18135036
>the only explanation for why it hasn't been found yet is that it doesn't exist.
>>
>>18136246
Correct. I just said that.
Thread posts: 164
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.