[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you guys experience a lot of interference when you first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Did you guys experience a lot of interference when you first started getting into magick? Like some force was trying to keep you away from what you're learning? I've made a serious effort to initiate myself in the last month or so and I swear to god, my friends and roommates have been getting mad over nothing, being ultra sensitive/needy, being dumb/slow where they never used to be, and generally making it impossible to read or concentrate for any extended period of time.

It was never like this before, I feel like a crab in a bucket sometimes; trying desperately to grow while everyone holds me back. Am I clumsily messing up the spiritual balance around our house with my novice skills or is this typical of a spiritual awakening?
>>
>>18101115
>Like some force was trying to keep you away from what you're learning?

It's your subconscious, at least in part.
>>
>>18101141
I get that in terms of my own understanding of the subject matter, but all the external weirdness has been coming hard and heavy since I stsrted my studies. Who knows, maybe I'm just outgrowing my friends.
>>
>>18101259

So, if this surprises you, how do you think magic works?
>>
>>18101115
You're basically a big fucking etheric polluter.

There is a reason most magic was done way away from civiliztion.

Stop doing it or you'll send a metric fucktonne of BAD SHIT(TM) their way.
>>
>>18101115
Yes, this exists, and its called spiritual obsession.

Like ghosts trying to put you down, mainly because you have past existences and they don't like you.

The better you try to become, the harder it will be.
Just keep going and eventually your vibrational state or mood will be elevated and these lower vibes won't reach you anymore.

But be prepared, because you will probably naturally want to change all your friends, you won't be able to hang out "earthy" people anymore.
>>
>>18101295
So I'll practice in solitude, thanks. I had a feeling having so many aimless materialists around me was messing up my "reception" so to speak. Bad neighbourhood too, just a mess of low vibrating people.

>>18101297
I already feel this happening. Trying to wrap my head around this stuff and live accordingly makes things like bar stories all the more trivial and uninteresting.
>>
>>18101353
its worth it. but keep in mind you will need a lot of human interaction, and i mean an awful lot, and long times in nature, in the sun, or else you'll get kinda stuck and lonely. Its a very sad trap of enlightenment, and there are many.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.