[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its 3am and I feel like helping some new friends. I've reached

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: yesh023.jpg (34KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
yesh023.jpg
34KB, 512x384px
Its 3am and I feel like helping some new friends. I've reached very high states of consciousness and feel like I have a lot of understanding on a lot of different spiritual teachings. Would love to help out someone on their journey with some questions that they haven't been able to find the answer to.

I'll also do readings if the question/person is interesting or genuinely needs guidance.
>>
Can I actually change reality with my mind or can I only change my own emotional reactions to reality?

Both are useful, but it would be nice to know.
>>
File: tumblr_o58mikW1XE1rxish4o1_500.jpg (68KB, 421x749px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o58mikW1XE1rxish4o1_500.jpg
68KB, 421x749px
I'd like a reading. I am a 22 y/o university student going trough a lot of changes. I gave up on love and I have been stuck in my university for a while now, I've been through huge downs and some ups, even planned my own death several times. I don't have dreams or ambitions, I am empty.

I could ask for meaning but I know life doesn't have one. So what's the point? What's my purposse? Why do I keep going without reasons? What's my misson? And what can I even expect from life wjen loneliness and the continious questions of "Am I worth of this life? Am I good enough?" Are always on my mind.

Could you give me some guideance?
>>
I want to start in this world of spiritualism but i don't know how to start. Any advice?
>>
>>18101121
I'm not sure if this is what you mean, let me know and i'll answer again.

I highly believe that your thoughts and mind alter reality. It's more then having a positive outlook on the world too. When you have positive thoughts, you put out positive energy. When you put out this energy, it will attract anything on that same wavelength.

For example, a friend I met a couple of months ago was completely depressed and addicted to meth. Everything was going downhill from there and it all came back to his mindset. After a few weeks I instilled a more positive outlook on the world and slowly and surely his "luck turned". His ex partner found him attractive again, he received work offers out of no where and got let away from a few criminal charges. The movie Yes man is kind of like an example.
>>
>>18101121
How to levitate
>>
>>18101113
How did you reach it?
>>
>>18101148
Pointless.
>>
>>18101137
Learn to find happiness in the smaller things in life. Learn to let go of expectations. Life does have meaning and that is to be humble and bring happiness to the lives of everyone around you.

One tip I would give you is to focus on yourself and learn as much as you can, explore as much as you can.

Feeling empty and depressed is a symptom of our society and you're going to have to learn to let go if you want to get better. Eat healthy unprocessed food, Find real hobbies and physically meet people with similar interests. Listen to real music, look at real life. Also, fake it until you make it, put out positive energy and watch the universe bring you gifts.

>>18101145
Learn about the different Chakras and how to heal yourself through having more positive mindsets. If this is difficult and doesnt make sense at first, learn to meditate. The answers will come eventually.
>>
>>18101160
I had a really negative angsty mindset for a lot, if not most of my teenage years which pretty much turned my life to shit. I had a mushroom trip that caused an ego death where I told myself I had to change the way I was acting. From there on, I learnt as much as I could about Buddhism in particular. I started meditating daily for 2 hours and was able to come to terms with decisions I made in my life. I reached my crown chakra and had a mass kundalini awakening where I gained incredible strength (I will post photos in a bit) and incredible understanding and knowledge at the cost of nearly all of my ego.
>>
>>18101148
By not letting anything hold you down to the earth.
>>
>>18101113

You wanna talk about illumination?

marsbars93156 on Skype.

I've been an esotericist for a long time. Im just looking to get the wheels in my mind turning today. I'm also a neuroscientist.
>>
>>18101113
If you're still around I have a question. I've been VERY low energy lately. And I need way more sleep than usual. I feel like something is draining the life force out of me. I don't know what to do about this.
>>
>>18101113
How do you know you're truely in love and she is your mate
>>
>>18101198
I would defiantly be keen, this thread seems pretty dead. Give me one second I dont have skype on this computer atm.
>>
>>18101113
Recently made a hyperspace leap watching stars stream by. Then space did some weird bending and spit me out near an asteroid field around a planet. I wasn't expecting it to be so damn cold. I saw weird canisters in the asteroid belt and went to check them out. They had some sort of energy inside that replenished me a bit. Then some space taxi showed up. An ai was talking to me called me Beric. She said the world I had traveled too had a much higher technological level than earth. We went down, and drove on a road on the planet. I saw a group of people, I suddenly noticed I was totally naked. I guess I didn't take cloths through hyperspace. I grabbed what looked like some sort of skirt on the dashboard and tried to put it on. Seeing humans was unexpected. One looked like a police. I freaked a bit and woke up in my bed.

How can I experience deep space without getting so damn cold?
>>
>>18101208
Do your thang. I'll make myself a sandwich while I wait.
>>
>>18101203
I mentioned it a little bit but it is something I feel is VERY important. Our food is lacking the essence that is necessary to survive. If you dont believe me, try eating no packaged food for a fortnight. Eat food with natural sugar, not processed sugar. Make sure you're keeping in routine and give your body rest and exercise. This might not seem very "spiritual" as such, but it really does when you look into it. Real food follows the natural cycle that was meant for us. In the next 100 years, the world will come to understand the impact that sugar has put on our society.

>>18101204
This is a difficult one to explain. Shortish answer, your company together feels natural, not forced and you feel connected and as if they are the only person in the world that can understand you. You must both be able to naturally peel back layers of your ego as you dont have to try at all to be happy with the other person, it just is. And in the long term, you are able to look past negative parts of a person without care, because you love them for the person they are.
>>
>>18101214
It's all a joke now bro, but honestly one day it wont be and it will hit you like a ton of bricks. Most people wait until they are facing death head on. I'm sorry that you aren't able to bring anything of importance to the world, and that making a joke out of trying to help other people fills the deep void in your heart created by the lack of anyone real that cares about you.
>>
>>18101234
I don't need people to care, I have the holy spirit to talk to.
>>
>>18101113
OP Still here if anyone else is interested.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.