[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 17

File: 40.jpg (73KB, 392x650px) Image search: [Google]
40.jpg
73KB, 392x650px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous Thread: >>18096338
>>
File: ngbbs4a47d1c552919.jpg (65KB, 599x402px) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs4a47d1c552919.jpg
65KB, 599x402px
>>18100787
>wants a blow job
And I want it now
>STILL an angsty teenager
>Dali lama really doesn't care how old I am

>but you do, apperiently
>>
hey folks! Air querying a general reading please.
>>
>>18100787
Can someone please give me a reading?
My name is Matthew, its my 21'st birthday (7/9/1995). I can provide a picture for a deeper reading. I have a few questions, if I can get a good one I will do a few readings as well.
>>
Air query?

How will the marriage go?
>>
>>18100929
I'll take it
It's going to be hard at first. Both of you might have conflicts and not to find time to each because of work related problems and stress. You might find problems with each other because both of you are not working enough for a better family future. Your partner might get the idea that you're not providing enough for love nest. Another problem lies that one of you want to do anything with other and becomes more clingy and whiny that other partner wants time alone. There might be a difficulty about not wanting "rock the boat" because of over-confidence that problems will resolve by itself. Dont brush everything under the rug and act like this is normal - otherwise you end up being host of parasyte. The future doesnt look like "living happily" end - it will be major accident after it you'll be forced to evaluate whenever it's worth to be with that person. However you'll be partly responsible for it - if i interpreter signs correctly it will be cheating. Communication and addressing things you dont like will be crucial in this marriage. Be the sun but dont let sun blind you of upcoming darkness.
>>
Can someone give a reading please? My name is Luiz i'm 15 my sign is cancer.
I'd like to know if i'll find an asian gf This year or the next(This is a serious question)
>>
>>18101164
>15
>serious question
I remember that you have to be +18 to post here.
>>
So, where did y'all learn divination?

I learned kledon from "Postmodern Magic," and cartomancy from this:

https://newworldwitchery.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/the-new-world-witchery-guide-to-cartomancy.pdf
>>
>>18101131
Doing any more readings?
Just in case im gonna leave my querry
What does she thinks of me?
>>
>>18101164
The cards say you're on the right track in life in general. Just don't mess it up. Also, good news in the future. I don't know if that means "an asian gf," mind. Just good news.

But get off 4chan until you're 18. I'm pretty sure Reddit has a subforum for divination, including asking for readings, and it's an all-ages website.
>>
>>18101168
Well i thought that everyone was welcome at divination threads, im sorry if i'm not supposed to be here i'll just leave then.
>>
>>18101168
Appreciate it very much, and i'll go to reddit.Thanks for the reading and the advice.Have a good day.
>>
>>18101131

Are you speaking of her cheating or me?
>>
>>18101176
Maybe later
>>18101278
It wasnt that clear but it was pointing at you.
>>
>>18101286

With a guy or a girl? :/
>>
>>18101292
>With a guy or a girl? :/
Assuming that you're bi then it's mostly guy because of Sun card (it represents masculinity).
>>
>>18101296

Well good to know so I will avoid that before it has a chance to manifest. I'd rather not lose her.
>>
>>18101177
Thanks
>>
>>18101131

Can you tell me what cards you got?
>>
Air query

I'm a male Gemini, and I'm 19.

I'm moving out and getting a job really soon, and I'm really worried. How will it go for me? I'm mostly worried about the bureaucracy, but also about getting a job at all.
>>
>>18101311
Dont really remember except Sun was responsible for problems.
>>
File: received_10153840049318176.jpg (367KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
received_10153840049318176.jpg
367KB, 1080x1920px
Can someone interpret this love reading?
>>
hello, is someone doing new readings now?
>>
>>18101345

I could give you a fair interpretation if you could help me understand what does each season represents each element.
>>
>>18101386

Summer is Cups and Autumn is Pentacles obviously. Come on.
>>
>>18101394
really ?
>>
Air query
What does he want? Love, sex, friendship? Hope someone can give me a fast reading about it.
>>
cancer
does R is a good match for me? Should i be afraid of him? hes aries
>>
>>18101402

Look at the color of the cards.

Do you guys even symbolism
>>
>>18101394
There is no need to be rude about it....

I could say there is a situation with a woman, a strong and down to the earth woman, that seems to be to uprooted into herself that is unable to open herself up. It has a strong crossed energy of love, thus a reaffirmation of the first part, because some how love is floating around, but she is not able to grasp it, or maybe she doesn't want to. There is a great sense of displeasure, like if something in the past has given her enormous grief in this matter of love, and now she is like protecting herself in a conch, because she was sort of dissatisfied in the past. And this was augmented because she was extremely generous with her feelings and the way she loved and care for other in the past.
It is possible that with time of introspection and self forgiving she will be able to love again, since she is a person with much love to give and much to take, she feels love so hard and so strong that if she manages to overcome this kind of sorrow, the path will be clear, there is a great deal of fortune if she gets around this bump in the road.
Right now she is like a rock filled with water, ready to burst and explode with full energy, yet sadly the only reason there is so much barriers on the outside of herself is because she placed them herself.
The people around her notice how she is a strong person and that she can handle the problems she faces, thus she might just be pretending this in the outside, while crying for help from the inside. I would dare to say that if she keeps this up, there will be no one helping her, as she appears to have everything under control.

>cont
>>
>>18101499
>cont

The greatest hope she has is that she has a lot of strength in her love, that she will bear down the difficulties of today grievances, yet at the same time she is most afraid that there will never be some one with whom to share a well balanced and strong love, she fears she wont get some one strong enough to build the great love she is capable of creating.
All in all, the world definitely encompasses one great thing, the continuous cycle through which everything circles along, over and over again. It is time to end one bad tormented cycle and start anew, because you have the energy and the time is right to go again.

I'm a bit rusty in tarot readings, since I haven't done them in a fair amount of years, heh.

>>18101479
yeah yeah, aqua green and light blues didn't really stand out to me as elemental representations of earth and water
>>
Did I shift timeline when we got closer?
>>
>>18101412
I'm doing these real quick so I'll try and give you a reading of what I got.

I got two cards that both heavily focus on security and tradition but also that he might be stubborn and feels like he can only rely on himself and his own beliefs. This is a guy who wants to settle down with you but only if you are aligned and whether you "mash well". I doubt he'll look into it when you're not serious about it and could come off as stand-offish until he knows you're as serious about these things as he is.
>>
>>18101429
>dating an Aries
>as a Cancer
You're a glutton for punishment
>>
>>18101618
I feel like it, but hes so nice. Like Im shocked myself, maybe hes puting up an act.
>>
>>18101613
So, he does have serious intentions, but a lot of doubts.
Kind of "if he know you are interested in it he will be"?

Well, I want something stable too, but I don't know what to do, at least now I have an idea... thanks!
>>
>>18101429

This is what I got.

Keep in mind that dating him comes with a lot of work. If you’re feeling secure in your life right now, you should reconsider if that means overhauling it for him. He’s the type of person who cannot stop until he fails on a grand scale, who burns through all his energy until he at last succumbs. In order for this relationship to work, you would both need to work very hard in order to make it. That doesn’t mean that the interest isn’t there, he seems very willing to work at it but you might have to help him get there as he doesn’t exactly know where to start.
That being said, it also shows that with hard work and dedication it can definitely work but you should prepare for a bumpy ride.
>>
>>18101652
What I could read is that he is a traditionalist who prefers security but he's also stubborn if you don't agree with him.

If he has the feeling that you're not taking this "as seriously" as he is, he might not bite at all. If however you show him that you are serious, that you want to go "steady", he might feel more willing to open up to you.
>>
>>18101666
Okay I understand now, thank you! :D
>>
>>18101670
well, that will be fantastic news, if it wasn't the fact that I barely know him. We met last week!

I have the feeling that if I say anything so serious to him he could run away... and I couldn't blame him.
>>
>>18101691
That might have something to do with him not knowing you well enough to determine that, haha.

As a regular person I'd say take it slow, show him that you're serious, because deep down that's what he prefers. He's not the type for flings.

I wouldn't start off hinting that you want a serious relationship, just keep in mind that he's more relationship-oriented.
>>
>>18101695
Ok, well, that are still good news lol!
Because it was an amazing date and I loved it, but I was really doubtful about him being really interested or not. He not being that type of guy are surely good news.

Thanks A LOT for your reading =). Do you want one in exchange?
>>
File: M1mezYH.jpg (303KB, 366x4714px) Image search: [Google]
M1mezYH.jpg
303KB, 366x4714px
Scorpio here.

A straight one: What's the greatest problem that fate is storing for me in the next years? How should I procceed to prevent/confront it?

thank you
>>
>>18101321

My advice to you would be anon is to not jump into this thinking it'll be alright.
The "problem" that I perceived is that you could be too enthusiastic starting, and thus get extremely bummed out when it doesn't work out immediately.
Do not hold expectations that are too high. Don't hold yourself accountable when it doesn't immediately happen BUT have confidence that you'll succeed.

That being said I also see that you are very capable, mature for your age, and definitely a great asset to the working force. Perhaps that's why you feel like you want to get started straightaway? In any case, it will definitely all be alright! I'm certain you'll be able to find a job fairly quickly if you look upon the right opportunities.

(I know this is such a stupid saying but trust in yourself, don't waste your energy on jobs that don't look promising and don't get bummed out when it doesn't immediately work out for you).

Funny you talk about bureaucracy because the cards show that you're a very responsible young man.
>>
Air query
My ex tried to get in contact with me, should I talk to him? Or should I keep ignoring him and cutting him out of my life.
>>
Hey there. Can I please have a read for my lovey woes? I've got a story to go with my query.

I've known this guy for over half a decade. We've had our moments, but now we're super close and we can share absolutely anything with each other. We can even joke about sucking cock without things getting weird, it's great. We've both admitted to once having feelings for each other before, but that was a while ago. I'm kinda starting to have some feels for him again, and I want to know if there's a chance?

We're both dudes and we're both 18. He's cancer and I'm a leo, if having all that info helps.
>>
>>18101717
"Exes are so for a reason" ~Cap
Alternatively
"No game is better than a bad game" ~/tg/
>>
>>18101704
I'm so happy for you, I hope it works out!

And sure, I just started a new degree (teaching) and I was wondering what I should expect for the following year. My start was a liiiittle bit stressful, and I graduated 2 years ago and decided to pursue another career.

I'm confident that it'll work out but I'd still like to look out for specific problems that might pop up.

In case you need it, Scorpio, 24, female.
>>
>>18101706
Alright so I don't know your life or your story but the biggest problem you will face the next few years are repercussions of what you've done or haven't done in the past. If you were a terrible person, you will have to deal with the consequences because they will come back to you.
If you haven't resolved issues with a friend over a fight, then you might start to feel guilty or regretful afterwards.

Learn from your mistakes, don't ignore them and move on with your life. Whether they are with other people or lie within you personally.

In short my advice would be to deal with your past, whether that's pent-up emotion, some loose ends that you haven't tied up yet, or whatever you feel might still be relevant in the future. Considering you got the Hermit for a solution, you will need to work through these problems by yourself and learn to understand yourself better in order to move on.

I'm thinking you might still need to work through some emotional turmoil you're going through, and while it's better not to rush, I'd advise you to do it sooner rather than later.
>>
>>18101412
he wants your boobs
>>
>>18101729
Thanks! I hope that too lol.

Well, first of all, I must tell you that the outcome seems pretty well, it doesn't appear that it will be "big problems".

I see that it's a very fulfilling path and it will help you to grow, besides your partners will admire you and have a good relationship with you. I can see a lot of intensity and "fire" in that year, maybe you just have to calm down some emotions than can arise at some fight or discussion with the other ones.

It seems like it will foster your creativity and be really good for you.

It looks nice!
>>
>>18101771
Bless you anon, seems like I was right about choosing this career path. Thank you!
>>
>>18101773
Thank you for helping me solve that burning doubt! :)
>>
i need to know how i can possibly help my friends, any insight is appreciated

male
virgo
>>
>>18101719

The feelings he has for you are mostly superficial. He might think about having sex with you, he might even fantasise about having a relationship with you, but it would be hard for him to implement that in real life.
Even the feelings he might have had before, might have been on the same basis. It’s all fun and games, unless it becomes reality. He’s not willing to risk a relationship with you and putting everything else at stake. I’m sorry.

I don’t like saying this but be careful, what he might say and what he might feel are two different things. He’s confident, and sure of himself, but he lacks commitment and can rarely decide what to do.
I think he’d be incredibly swayed on what other people would have to say about your relationship and that’s not a person you would want to pursue a relationship with.

Considering the future, I am going to say that you might break things off with him entirely to be able to pursue someone who is worthy of you. You might have to let him go in order for you to grow and move on.
>>
>>18101823
Can i have a reading?

Male ,gemini

How is the next year going to be ?
>>
Female, 26
Sag

A new man crossed my path recently. I'm smitten, he seems to be interested as well. I believe he is a Sag too.

Would anyone do a reading regarding this potential union? In a long term sense.
>>
>>18101804
The short answer: You need to be (brutally) honest with them about what they're doing wrong and how they can help themselves first.

The long answer: Either your friends are rather selfrighteous and think they have the right of it all, that they know best and get angry with those who go against their principles..... Or they are the behest of someone like that. What they need is someone to call them out on it. I'm not advocating tough love, but they definitely need a different perspective. Do not be afraid to reach out as they might be too stubborn to ask for help.

This awakening might actually help them solve the issue.
>>
>>18101859
thank you very much
>>
Air querry
A few years back i meet a girl and we hit off like i have never hitted before with anyone till this day and i still think about her from time to time...
Could she had been the one?
>>
>>18101823
Really? That kinda blows. I don't really wanna break things off as a whole since he's one of my best buddies and has been for years, life without him around would really suck. Our friendship is something that's really important to me, so I wouldn't really want to risk it either.

Thanks for the reading though, I hope you have a lovely day.
>>
>>18101836
Sure thing anon. I'll probably use a trip from now on, if I can remember as I haven't posted with one in a long while.

Yours was a little bit confusing as I see that the year starts off with apprehension. You're leading a good life, and want to hold onto it, you don't want things to change out of fear of losing what you have right now. However as the year progresses (I assume) you will come to realise that you are free to do whatever you want, which manifests into a lot of positive energy.

You shouldn't be afraid to do what you want to do, and you shouldn't let your own fear of change hold you back. I read that there will definitely be a big change in your life next year and it's better for you to learn to accept that now, rather than fight against it. The advice that I see here is that you will need to learn to let go and enjoy yourself, be creative, "follow your dreams".

This advice might not work for everyone but for someone who might be scared of change, this is the best course of action. Change will happen regardless, it's up to you on how to deal with it.

Keep an overhaul of your life in mind!
>>
>>18101880

I'm really sorry dude, I felt bad reading it. But I also think you deserve better than a guy who mostly fantasises about it.

I don't think you necessarily /need/ to, so long as you're both clear on where you stand and you won't let him play with your feelings. You deserve better.

I hope you have a lovely day too!
For everyone else, I'm still willing to take three queries. I've done plenty of air queries thus far, so if you could direct them to me personally, that'd be great.
>>
>>18101717
Any readers?
>>
>>18101889
>You're leading a good life
Not really. My life is far from what I want it to be.
But I think I know what you mean.

>you will come to realise that you are free to do whatever you want
Different of having the means to do what I want :p

I'm not afraid of the changes itself , I want the changes.

Could you tell which aspect of my life will change?

That name give me the feels ;_;
>>
>>18101754
thank you anon. I'll tell you some backstory If you're up for it.
Recently I found out about magic and soon i got some proofs of its workings. I was angry one day about some news about some cops killing one guy, and i wished for five cops to die. Soon after, i read on the news that five cops had ben shot.

Since then i've been carrying a great OCD, because, you know, i fear that my thoughts can change reality. The worst is that I got a great obsession about something bad happening to my gf or me on a certain date, because my OCD told me in my mind when i dared to act against my impulses.

I just wanted some help to discern about what to do, and to which degree is all in my mind. If you want to add something to your guess, go ahead, if you don't, I'll understand. Thanks again anon
>>
>>18101898

Hey! Male, Taurus, this is slightly vague but I wonder if I'm being too picky by just waiting around for the right thing, or if patience is the correct route? I think that patience is the obvious answer but there is something to be said about taking all new opportunities and experiences. Thanks.
>>
>>18101941
Yeahhh I know these things are just really..... Not very clear-cut. Should have left out the good life, but fear of change usually happens either with the good and the bad.

(in all fairness I wasn't happy with my life either but I absolutely hate change. I still went for it this year, and I'm apprehensive but glad I did it.)

And definitely. The advice of "just do whatever you want!" isn't as easy when you don't have the means, for which I apologise. However if you're /just/ scared, nothing will ever change. You can think of a million reasons not to do something because that's easy as shit, but if you want something to change you'll have to think of reasons why it's worthwhile and how you can make it work.

This is my own advice though, not some card haha.

I'll try and see what I can do.

I pulled the Ace of Pentacles for you. And I'm sorry if I sound too literal but the Ace of Pentacles is usually a card signifying a proper foundation. It usually has to do with material wealth but could also have to do with, of course, a romantic relationship. Contrary to previous advice, your change will be a gradual change. You will need to /work/ at it in order for it to work and to stop moaning about wanting a different life without doing anything about it.

I don't have any working advice there on how to achieve that but don't expect it to happen instantly, start by doing small things that you /can/ do to change. Hell if it's another job you want, start by taking an evening course, start by writing a resume, start sending them out - don't sit around for change to happen. It won't.

Long answer anon, sorry about that.
>>
>>18101898
Could you read this for me please? >>18101612
>>
>>18101946
That is weirdly specific in regards to the reading, thank you for sharing.
I'm very sorry that this happened to you, honestly. I know me saying it doesn't make a difference but you didn't cause their death, someone else murdered them. I also understand your anger in regards to the situation. (I really don't mean to sound patronising, if I do, I'm sorry.)

I obviously know that psychologists will not just "believe" in the power of anything but I have a friend dealing with OCD and she's certainly been helped by learning how to deal with the compulsive thoughts that you too might face.

I can't tell you to what degree everything is in your mind, although I of course believe that you are not personally responsible for what has surpassed, though you carry all of the blame for it. I know it says that you need to work through these issues yourself but you could hopefully benefit from talking it over with /anyone/ who might understand what you're going through, whether professional or not.

It's shit having to deal with OCD, but it's a lot better if you have some coping mechanisms at hand.

Stay strong anon.
>>
>>18101983
Could you give me a brief explanation of what you mean by that exactly?

I'll take it if you want me to.

>>18101967
I'll do yours as well anon!
>>
>>18102004
I know it's vague but my proximity to a certain person has set a chained reaction involving other people and I can't foresee where it would lead without causing some damage.
>>
>>18101898
I'm an 18 year old Capricorn.
Where do the cards say I will be spiritually?
Am I finally arriving to a big breakthrough that i've been working towards for years?
Thanks.
>>
>>18101898
female
I can't recognize someone.. is it him and will he talk to me? thanks..
>>
>>18101981
No , I got what you meant with 'good life'.

I'm glad you could change things.

Maybe I'm scared , maybe I'm cautious , who knows... I just feel like I can't just throw everything in the air and push the changes to happen and follow my dreams.. What if I fail and get in a worse position in the future? I guess that's what you mean by 'good life' and 'scared'
Maybe I should do that..

Could the card be both? I guess it'll start with the job. I'm already taking a course . I just feel hopeless , you see?

Thank you for the advice and card.
>>
>>18101997
I interpreted your reading as that I should really put my mind into healing myself; as no psychologist or therapist (I'm thinking on going to one anyways) can ever provide me a solution; maybe some help. but Its me who has to do all the dirty work; is just that some of my ideas contradict each other.
Meditation helps me a lot to put OCD out for a while, but every synchronicity (i happen to have lots of them everyday) freaks me out and can potentially bring me to the starting point. I can figth OCD, slow but steady, but when I feel that I might have brought a curse over me or my loved ones I freak out and think ¿what if its real? what can I do to undo this knot?

Thank you again, not just for the reading, but for the kind words. I hope you help many others!

PD: Even thought I accept is probably a mind disorder, i also pray the archangel michael to cut this knot with his mighty flaming sword.
>>
>>18101176
>>18102004
Would you kindly do mine?
>>
>>18101967
It's quite funny because I pulled a card for what you're doing now and I got "Strength". Because strength is about having courage and being patient. You know very clearly what you want but your patience is being tested by your own ambitions. Understandable.

As for change - I got the King of Pentacles. Generally known as hard-working, intelligent, and being devoted. However. Being steadfast and patient does not mean being static, if you have a particular goal (better job, new gf, stable income, a house), you will need to work at it. You've got all the skills for it, so go, be confident in your abilities.

Another warning lies in the Four of Cups - do not forget to appreciate what you have now. Good things will not come to you if you are unappreciative of the current moment. And considering you're asking me whether you need to stay patient, it's clear that you are feeling antsy. In that case stagnation is the worst that could happen, so to answer your question - go out and look for new opportunities. This isn't making you happy.

>>18102017
According to what I'm reading is that there's plenty of change bound to happen that you are not ready for.
You don't want to accept it because this is completely different from what you are used to, but if you do not learn to deal with it now, it'll just bite you in the ass later. You need to let go of the fears that you're having now, and it'll become much more smooth sailing later.

Keep in mind - do not deceive those around you. Don't keep secrets from them, don't leave other people out of your problems and become a loner. Be decisive and steadfast about whatever changes will happen.
>>
>>18102057
hey, are you still willing to do some readings? can i have a love read, please? i'm so lonely ;_;
>>
>>18101177

F/Scorpio

Am I gonna make it through this series of life events unscathed or am I screwed?
>>
>>18102019
>>18102026
>>18102043

You guys will be the last people I do for today. Thanks!

>>18102034
Change is scary as shit mate, I graduated 2 years ago and I could finally work somewhere that I wanted but it turned out to be incredibly boring and after half a year my boss suddenly told me "oh you don't belong here". It was shit and I made the snap decision to go to school again within two weeks.

And this is coming from a person who plans her /trips/ six months ahead! Of course you're cautious, it's always good to be cautious. But the stereotypical answer to that is ; You're still young, fuck it, and you'll regret it more if you didn't do it. Security is important, but not if it's making you unhappy anyway. And who knows, maybe you'll do a lot better in the future!

You're working on your life anon, fucking keep at it. Don't feel hopeless when you're actively trying to make a change.

>>18102040
It is what I would assume when I read it, yes. But dealing with compulsive thoughts is no joke. If you feel like you /can/ handle it yourself, I will not be the one to tell you that you can't, but coping mechanisms do not simply come to you as easily.

You /definitely/ need to put the work in it. Someone else cannot change your life, they can give you some tips and guidance but it's up to you to implement it. Just don;t make it harder on yourself to not ask for the guidance. You're still the person working with the advice, and you don't have to come up with that on your own.

It's hard anon, it's really hard having those thoughts and I'm sorry I can't help you there other than "reassure" you that I definitely do not believe that you have done such a thing. You're a good person if you worry over it, okay?

It's never a bad thing to pray, especially if it helps your peace of mind.
>>
>>18102057
>According to what I'm reading is that there's plenty of change bound to happen that you are not ready for.
Right, I feel like I've hit the detonation button but don't know where or when it's going to blow.

>You need to let go of the fears that you're having now, and it'll become much more smooth sailing later.
Indeed and my hesitation lies in the fact that I don't want to cause trouble to others.

>do not deceive those around you. Don't keep secrets from them
This is eating me, to spare pain I may be creating more on my own.

Thank you for the reading, could you tell me the cards you've got if possible?
>>
im new to tarot and today i was trying to bond with my deck. most of the answers were pretty straightforward and accurate, but when i asked about how our relationship would be it answered with a seven of swords; and when i asked for a clarification i drew a ten of pentacles. this is puzzling me so can anyone read anything on this?
>>
>>18102086
If I recall correctly I got the tower, four of pentacles, and seven of swords.

If I might give you some advice from myself? Your loved ones will be able to take a hit. You can't spare everyone from pain all the time, although you are admirable in wanting to do so.

You are allowed to choose yourself sometimes too, even if that causes trouble to others, ok? Don't sacrifice your own needs all the time.

>>18102067
I'm weak so I'll do you too anon.
>>
>>18102091
Never ask the same question twice. Even for clarification.
>>
>>18102092
>If I might give you some advice from myself? Your loved ones will be able to take a hit. You can't spare everyone from pain all the time, although you are admirable in wanting to do so.

Thank you very much, I really try to think of the best for everybody, but I'm taking your advice in consideration, I hope I can handle these changes and survive.
>>
>>18102082
ocd guy here, you definitely helped me today, which in my opinion is a very important part on a reader's abilities. Please feel awesome tonight!!! wish me luck!!
>>
>>18102082
I'm glad you sorted things out.

I'm young but I have a sense of hurry. I feel like the time is against me. I'm more concerned abut the failure than the security.

I'm working in my life with a fake smile ,fake hopes and a fake willpower..

Thank you so much , anon.

I wish you all the best :)
>>
Doing 10 quick one-card readings w/ tarot!

I would like your name, and your query. The more info you give helps me out, but I understand the need for anonymity. I'm still pretty new so I can't promise accuracy, but I love feedback because it helps me improve.
>>
>>18102126
Riley
Romance reading please.
>>
>>18102126
no query.
>>
>>18102126
Isaac
Leo

Howdy! Think you could hook me up with a love read? I'd appreciate it a whole ton.
>>
Carrie.

Can you tell me what's on the horizon for me as far as health goes?
>>
>>18102126
Eve
I just got approached by a qt guy and I spaghetti'd. Will I see him again?
>>
>>18102094
I see. i suppose the answer will present itself in the future. thanks for your advice!
>>
>>18102126
Hello I just wanted some guidance there is a flaw I have I don't like asking for help but always want to help.May I have a reading on that please?On what to improve or just what ever ypu have to say I'll have a listen.
>>
>>Oh forgot name lets go with Johnathan
>>
>>18102126
Michael
What's the best approach to deal with my friend's issues without hurting them?
>>
>>18102154
No problem. With any method of /div/ always follow your gut and don't second guess.
All are good general rules of thumb.
>>
>>18102126

i'm from the irc, i just want a general.
>>
>>18102126
Malena
General reading if you could be so kind! Or related to my personal growth :)
>>
>>18102019

Spiritually? You're holding yourself back. You might feel powerless but this is usually self-imposed. Are you scared maybe? Do you want to learn more about yourself or others but are you scared where this might lead, or maybe you feel like you're not good enough to do that.

Learn to have confidence in yourself, and learn to let go of any preconceived notions or fears that you might have in order to be "free".

As for your big breakthrough, things are looking really good! Major change coming your way, but again - you are holding yourself back by fearing this change or by holding onto old attitudes that you still can't let go of. Don't fear it, embrace it, you'll definitely do well.

>>18102026
Yes, and he will engage with you but I assume this is mostly on a guidance level. He'll be there to teach you a (life) lesson, to instruct you and help you further.

>>18101176
"The world". Literally.

All jokes aside though, she thinks very highly of you, quite possible someone she wants to pursue seriously, but at least someone she thinks has everything together. I'm not sure if you do, but she certainly seems to think so.

>>18102067
Some points of advice:

You want too much and too quickly. You feel dissatisfied with the way your love life is going and feel that you too deserve a good relationship. (I feel you anon.) However, wanting too quick and too much isn't going to go over great.

Be more positive about it! You can do anything, you're young, you're free - don't settle just for one thing. Don't focus your mind on just that relationship. You need to become less pragmatic, and more carefree in order for you to meet the right person. And you can anon, you're fully capable of doing so. This will lead to, you guessed it, the start of a relationship.

For your interest I pulled Seven of Cups, the Page of Cups, and the Ace of Cups.
>>
>>18102160
>>18102159
>>
>>18102129
1.) Riley - Two of Swords
>For romance, I think you should be looking for someone who makes you feel safe. Do you know of anyone who makes you feel really calm right now? And since the Two of Swords is "Peace", it may be that no bond will be deepened without breaking this peace.
>>18102134
2.) Leo - Ace of Swords
>Another sword! You are the voice of reason right now, and I think you should take advantage of that, honestly.
>>18102135
3.) Isaac - Three cards fell out of my deck!
(Inv) Ten of Wands, The Heirophant, The Lovers
>You're coming out of some weird situation right now, something that was sucking the hope out of you. That's horrible! I'm sorry. :( Things like that can teach us what we need to move forward though, and maybe there's a family tradition you need to look into that will help you find the connection you need for the commitment you seek. Through that, you may learn to understand the sort of relationship you are seeking! (I can't help but feel like there's something already going on, like maybe your last relationship was one your family didn't approve of...)
>>
>>18102126
M , Male

General , please
>>
>>18102126
James
Am I going to get swole?
>>
>>18102019
>>18102182
You're right.
>>
>>18102101
You're welcome anon, I'm certain you can! Have faith in the people who care about you too, they want you to feel good about yourself just as much as you want to spare them from harm.

>>18102104
Thank you so much anon. I'm really glad that I could help you if only a little bit. I wish the same for you! You're always stronger than you think.

>>18102116
Don't we all? I'm turning 25 this November and I honestly felt like it was too late. I was supposed to move out this year, I nearly had my own place after being on a waiting list for 4(!) years!

But, it's only about a year and a half more, and with the salary I will be earning then I can actually get a mortgage and buy a house.

Failure is scary but we all fail every now and then. I spectacularly failed at the job I had before going back to school, even though that was at a company I really wanted to join.
It was shit but I lived, and so will you.

Be honest with yourself anon, living a fake life is not going to do wonders for your mental health. Easier said than done but try to do at least /one/ thing where you can be true to yourself. You can do it man, I wish you all the best too!

Thanks for providing queries and chatting tonight everyone. I might be back soon to do this again. (I usually lurk but I've been reading here and there for years).

I'm completely drained and will be going to bed now.
>>
>>18102182
thanks for the reading. hope you have a nice day.
>>
>>18102139
4.) Carrie - Three of Cups
>I'm not sure in what order, but I want to say "Things are going to look worse before they get better", and I'd rather you believe in that because that positivity can help you heal much more than thinking of it the other way around, but please be prepared. :(
>>18102153
5.) Eve - Eight of Wands
>Heck yes, and if you play YOUR cards right it'll develop into a shiny new romance. Also what does spaghetti'd mean?
>>18102159
6.) Johnathan - Six of Swords
>The cards itself is "science", but it says you need to be honest with yourself. If you try to break that flaw down to its smallest parts and reconstruct only what you need, you may find you'll feel better for it. You may need to ask more help! After all, good science is peer reviewed. Don't be afraid to ask. :3
>>
>>18102191
Thanks! Yeah, I was in a pretty crummy lovey situation, and I'm finally starting to get over it. They just started ignoring me out of no where and I was super torn up about it, but then I just realized YO..... FUUUUUUCK that noise, broski!!! Time to move the heck on.

I don't really know about all that family tradition jazz, but there was a bit of drama regarding my last relationship. It was some pals who didn't quite approve though, but I'd rather not dig into it.

Thanks for the reading, I hope things begin looking up and that you have a nice day.
>>
>>18102220
Are you doing any more readings friend?
I could sure use one.
>>
>>18102202
thanks for all the readings you did today!! please rest well, you certainly earned it.
>>
>>18102126
>>18101717
Hes scorp Im cancer
>>
>>18102220
Hey jonhson here I just get embarrassed to ask sometimes prefer to hold my own while on the other hand I feel the need to want to support and encourage those around me.I'll look into the breaking down and reconstructing thank you plenty.
>>
File: fuzzstaredusa.png (370KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
fuzzstaredusa.png
370KB, 500x491px
>>18102225
I will be offering 3 detailed 8-Card readings.
This won't be first come first serve, you will be randomly selected.
Just respond to this post with a friendly greeting.

After an hour has passed, I will pick 3 of those queries randomly, and perform the readings on them.
>>
File: illuminedusaa.png (124KB, 397x375px) Image search: [Google]
illuminedusaa.png
124KB, 397x375px
>>18102225
Also sorry for accidentally responding to you,
I didnt mean to click that!
>>
File: 1445297497423.webm (218KB, 290x318px) Image search: [Google]
1445297497423.webm
218KB, 290x318px
>>18102246
Hello, stranger.

I give you this webm as sacrifice.
>>
>>18102161
7.) Michael - Ten of Cups
>I'm getting the impression that it might not be so much about the feelings but more about pushing them where they need to go. They're the tilled field, and you're the farmer who needs to plant the seeds. I would personally give them as many resources to help themselves if I could, and encourage them not to give up.
>>18102164
8.) IRC friend - (Inv.) The Tower
>Some frustration coming to a head, but you can endure it. There are going to be misunderstandings, but its going to look worse than it is. Don't be afraid to take a break from the IRC to get back to your best self.
>>18102165
9.) Malena - (Inv.) Six of Wands
>You're going to want to feel like giving up, but giving up is going to be the worst thing you can do. Don't let this get to you, because pushing through this will help you become a better person.
>>18102194
10.) M - Three cards fell from the deck during a shuffle.
Queen of Cups, Princess of Pentacles, Four of Cups
>A nurturing person in your life, or perhaps the earth herself... fell in closely with Love and "Sacrifice" for you. They either are thinking about it right now or they've already done it, and it will help you find time to breathe and find your center. You'll know where to go from there.

That's it! 10 is the limit. Let me know if you have any feedback!
>>
>>18102246
Hey what kind of info you need. Id like a reading from you.
>>
I am a Scorpio what does my day hold for me tomorrow, And my year
>>
>>18102246
Hello there my querry is the general love stuff but with a twist, there is a woman which i hope she has loved me once, the cards tell me she wont be the one in my future (but then again i might just be wrong) my querry is in reality if she could be part of my future and if so what do i have to do, i really love this woman and oh well no shame in trying
>>
File: Cko516EUgAAlGg7.jpg (66KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Cko516EUgAAlGg7.jpg
66KB, 576x1024px
>>18102246
Hey hey, howdy there! How's it goin'? I'm actually the guy you didn't mean to respond to, it's quite alright! Those kinds of things happen.

I don't really know what you mean by a friendly greeting, but I like being a friendly dude, so. Yo yo yo! Hope you've been having a lovely day thus far. Thanks for coming in to read, and offering detailed ones, to boot! That's mighty kind of ya. Have a cute smiley lizard.

As for the reading, I'd honestly really like to know more about my future in the love department, like so many other people dwelling in this thread. Maybe that's boring and generic, but I desire what the kids would call a relationship. I'd love to have a person to love all over, and do silly cute things with while thinking: wow.... gosh, i sure do love this person...

No hard feelings if you don't choose me, though.
>>
>>18102282
That beardy is amazing. You should feel good, even if they aren't yours. Beardies are happiness.
>>
>>18102260
Michael here, thank you for the reading. I want to provide her anything to not let her suffer but this card seems lead to help her get through the pain, am I right?
>>
>>18102246
Hello, how are you? Hope you are having a pleasant evening. I would like a love reading please. There's two guys on my mind, I don't think either like me romantically, and I don't know which one I will be with if any or if I should just stop caring about love and wait until I move. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
>>
>>18102246
Hey there Gorgon, nice to see you again. Hope everything is fine.

Male
I would like to know how I can better myself, and prepare myself for the future. Are my dreams viable?
Thanks

Thank you.
>>
>>18102165
>>18102260
that was both accurate and reassuring! im a bit scared of pushing through because i feel theres a lot on my plate even when i know i can face the challenge.

thanks for your insight!
>>
>>18102303
You could try to do it by avoiding those feelings, but I feel like ignoring the feelings and dancing around them won't help them grow as much. They seem ready for change, they just might need someone to hold their hand and help them through it.
>>
>>18102220
>18102139
Makes sense with the way things are going. Thank you so much.
>>
>>18102246
Hello! Nice to meet you!

I'd just like a general reading on how my life is gonna go
>>
>>18102246
I'm really worried about sounding fake with pleasantries even though I would mean them, so I hope its okay if I ask to talk about your pictures instead. They're both green! Is there a meaning to that or just coincidence? I like them a lot. (But I like snakes a lot!)
It's good to meet you and I hope your day is going well!
Thank you so much for the opportunity, and I hope to see you around soon!
>>
>>18102260
4th one here

Probably the earth ? No idea what it can mean. But I do need some time do breathe..

thank you so much
>>
>>18102246
Once upon a time, there was a man who went mad. His visions became real, and visions from darkness he saw. Down to the depths he peered, but the well had no floor. He knew not where the vision, for that was the greatest mystery of all. But his curiosity rested on knowing the next scene.

What comes next?
>>
>>18102246
A good evening to you Mr. 24. As with many here, I request a reading with a simple question--any tips?

You have my thanks whether you choose me or another.
>>
>>18102319
I'm afraid I may be the one causing them in first place :( But thank you and keep up with the good work
>>
>>18102246
Hello, hope your evening/day is going well!
>>
File: gazedusa.png (93KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
gazedusa.png
93KB, 500x300px
>>18102342
>>18102333
>>18102324

Time's up! Jupiter rules my hour, and the Sixth Heaven bears fortune for all three of you.
Expect a monetary blessing.

Give me a few minutes to shuffle and read each of your cards.
>>
>>18102368
Alas it appears I loose this draw. Have a good evening anyways.
>>
>>18102368

kiwi
>>
File: staticdusa.png (125KB, 261x262px) Image search: [Google]
staticdusa.png
125KB, 261x262px
>>18102342
Page of Wands; XX. Judgment; V. The Hierophant; Two of Swords.

The young page uses his clever tactics and energy to his advantage. Despite the serious obstacle before him, he does not submit to negative thinking, even though it is tempting.
He keeps a wary eye on the Angel of Judgement, who has sounded the call in demand for him to clean his slate and make up for past bad decisions.

You are occupied with the consequences of some poor moves you made on your part, and now you are responsibly setting about to clean up your own messes. The angel is also keeping a wary eye on the robed Hierophant that follows behind him, the second part of why you are quickly making moves within the past few days or so to make things right.
You are responsible for one or two others' well-being, and the consequences of your actions are not light, since they affect all three of you.

But the Hierophant sees your true thoughts;
the two men who were previously fighting have called a temporary makepeace while they catch their breath. Someone you care deeply for wants to help too, who would normally be at odds with you.
>>
File: crydusa.png (91KB, 246x253px) Image search: [Google]
crydusa.png
91KB, 246x253px
>>18102342
2nd half:
XIX. The Sun; 9 of Swords; Ace of Swords; II. The High Priestess.

The Sun shines down on the friendly pair.
Finding help and cooperation from a close friend is guaranteed.
However, these hours still have been full of worry and anxiety for you. But you are still deadset on making things right.
A woman is at the center of the entire issue. Her relationship to you is like family, and she supports you in your effort.

I pulled an extra card, the Queen of Wands. She is a confident, mature woman who has no issue naturally taking up the mantle of authority.

There are 4 majors, 1 wand, and 3 Swords in this spread, excluding the last extra wand card.

There's a presence of poor or little to no communication in this dilemma, which could help ease your worries quite a bit. Also, a lot of dreaming but no grounded thoughts. You need to think about the longterm consequences more often, this is why you ended up in this mess in the first place.
>>
>>18102423
>>18102426
Thank you
>>
>>18102333
1st half:
3 of Wands; 10 of Wands; II. The High Priestess; King of Cups.

An expectant woman eagerly looks over her work, watching it develop with high expectation. She has committed a lot of energy into her project.
A man carries the heaviest part of the developed work on his shoulders. He is determined to see the project through to the end, despite how exhausting the journey has been.
He heads towards the silent and wise Priestess, who guards what has been built and accomplished so far. She looks towards the King of Cups, who surveys the project, enjoying the rewards of his commitment and creativity.

A commitment to a project in progress that you made a few weeks ago is being rushed towards its end by you. You have a very smart woman offering some assistance and advice to you regarding the project, and she is also part of the reason why it was started in the first place.

Part 2:
VII. The Chariot; Five of Wands; XIV. Temperance; Seven of Swords.

The king steers The Chariot with fierce determination, intending to see it fully realized. He plows through a group of people at odds with each other, who compete to finish the project first. The fastest one will assume a position of authority over the rest. Not getting caught up in the fray, the Chariot speeds towards the Angel of Temperance, his mind calm and focused. She offers a warning against focusing on showing off too much and showing too much flare, victory will come without the ego butting in.

3 Majors, 1 Sword, 3 Wands, 1 Cup.

Use eloquent words to finish beautifully, but don't showboat.
>>
Does anyone want to exchange a reading?
>>
>>18102426
I'm probably 2 hours late lol , but hi and nice pictures
>>
>>18102368
Wow fuck you roastie.

You probably didn't even farm up a Linkens Sphere yet.
>>
File: tranquildusa.png (197KB, 500x425px) Image search: [Google]
tranquildusa.png
197KB, 500x425px
>>18102324
1st half:
3 of Wands; Queen of Cups; Two of Pentacles; Ace of Cups.

The committed worker determinedly eyes her work, studying its development. A queen walks towards her bearing a cup of refreshment, in a considerate gesture. Finally, the woman is ready to perform and manage the several tasks she has chosen to take responsibility for. An angel this time, instead of a Queen, offers her a large chalice as her great reward.

You're working hard to please others. You've been taking actions in the past few days to see if you can get a happy response from them. You have put in money and time, all for the sake of providing them a peace of mind.

2nd half:
4 of Pentacles; V. The Hierophant; Ten of Swords; Queen of Pentacles.

The royal figure firmly holds onto his gains. He refuses to let them go, they are too valuable and have helped him progress to his current powerful position. He is led, unwillingly, to the solemn Hierophant, to be reminded that the powerful position was not for his own sake, but for those that are closest to him. Despite the Hierophant's reminder of responsibility, the royal figure chooses to focus on his exaggerated pains, ignoring his personal blessings compared to others less fortunate than him. The queen stares at him in his pain, offering her pentacle towards those she supports, reminding him of his true duty.

1 Major, 1 Sword, 1 Wand, 2 Cups, 3 Pentacles.
Very grounded, but a bit materialistic. You are going to be okay. Keep calm.
>>
File: greetdusaa.png (87KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
greetdusaa.png
87KB, 300x400px
>>18102411
kiwi! <3

kay im done... bleh
>>
>>18102492
Thanks

The more I think about it the more I know your right
>>
>>18102496
Those were some awesome readings! Shoot, I'm definitely going to try and query you next time lol.
>>
Hi, feeling lost at the moment. Anyone wanna do a reading for me to help me understand what's going on? I don't have a specific question since I can't trust my mind to produce a relevant question right now.

>male
>24
>>
is anyone available for a general reading?
>>
Will I pass my subject this sem? Will it be satisfying grades? Male, aquarius
>>
Looking for a reading
>>
>>18100787
Yes thankyou,
Gemini, hyperlexic.
I don't want a reading as such, just the names of the three cards
Are they, fool, sun, judgement?
If not just let me have 3 cards please. That is all, thankyou
>>
Marionette, where are you? If you see this, please jump in the discord.
>>
>>18102643
Here, have 3.
The Hierophant
Knight of Pentacles
Strength
>>
>>18102470
I'm down. What's your query?
>>
>>18102850
Love reading
>>
>>18102882
Someone in mind, or looking? I'll also need relevant genders.
>>
>>18102899
Looking. Female.
>>
>>18102906
He has light brown hair, somewhat fine. It's combed to the side, no gel. Roundish face, clean cut. He doesn't seem too tall. He's honestly not that much of a looker, but he has a kind vibe to him, although he has a serious expression. He's a bit of a pushover.

I see him sitting at a table made of light-colored wood somewhere public but indoors. He's looking down at something, perhaps his phone. I see accidental eye contact and a blank look on his face. Ya, he seems a bit awkward. You smile at him, and he seems thrown off for a second before smiling back sheepishly. There are more glances back and forth while you're in the same room. I can't see who makes the first move.

I'll take a love reading as well, but I have someone in mind.
>>
>>18103017
How the hell do you read the future of an anonymous 4chan post? Like "Oooh youre about to find great success in life I can see it in your repeating digits"?
>>
>>18102461
My my, you're talented, indeed. There are many key phrases and words here that make me think you might know something more than your cards showed. Well read.
>>
>>18103028
You must be new here. I don't read the post; I read the poster.
>>
>>18102726
These are great, strength, happily ever after, and doing something right.
Thank you kind sir, reflectively I can apply these. I find a reading is better when undisclosed.
As this is public (though not quite Facebook) domain.
>>
>>18103017
Wow, I know who that is and that place. Amazing, thx. Especially the looking down at the phone. Is he fit?. We had the awkward eye contact. I wonder if this is for the past because I do not think I will go back

You / Them / Union : 10 of Wands / King of Cups / Six of Wands
Forces in Favor/ Forces Against: The Moon / The Emperor
What They Like / How to Exploit : Knight of Pentacles / The High Priestess
Outcome: Four of Coins

Both of you would be very pleased to be in a relationship together but they might enjoy it a little bit more than you in the long run. They know how to keep their emotions bottled up and are quite mature emotionally. I do not think they are the type to bake you cookies, but more the type who is afraid or shy in their affections. They will have a tendency to hold back which will cause you some stress because you will be trying to break down their emotional barrier. It would be good to get to the core of this issue now so you can save yourself the stress.

I don't know if the confusion card is good for forces in favor, but some things are not clear between the two of you, maybe some things you do not know about them or they do not know about you which brings you closer together. It could be the mystery aspect of it all. Then again, there is this emperor here which wants to create order out of this confusion and chaos. Some things are better left unknown.

They like your hard working aspect and that you are not a page. I think they see a lot of potential in you to become a King of Pentacles which is what I'm guessing they want in their life. I don't take this as gold digging, it's probably more they just want stability in a partner. Just keep showing your utmost dedication to working and it will increase their appreciation of you. This relationship can last between you two but it won't be very passionate unless the barrier is torn down. It will be a conservative one but stable and secure. Stability is nice, though.
>>
>>18103109
You're welcome :)
>>
>>18103122
>I do not think they are the type to bake you cookies
She actually loves baking.

>some things you do not know about them or they do not know about you
>mystery aspect
We know each other remarkably well, and the mystery is long gone.

>They like your hard working aspect
>keep showing your utmost dedication to working
She says I work too much.

Thanks for trying, have a good one.
>>
>>18103122
which spread is that?
>>
>>18103151
Damn, sorry.

>>18103154
I see it posted on here. Its good.
>>
>>18103171
Don't feel bad; some very good readers have fucked up spectacularly with me. I think it's me.
>>
Are there any kind readers who are willing to give me a love reading? M, 25, gemini from Australia. If you need more info let me know.
>>
it's a bit of a long shot but if the reader mora from the irc sees this can you please visit again sometime? i have a few questions. thank you <3
>>
Well its my birthday so a reading would be pretty cool. Male, 24, just a general reading, something about my future I guess.
>>
Offering to do some readings. I'll start off by doing one, depending on how I feel I'll do one or two more.

>gender
>query
>>
>>18103626
>http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074
Can I get a reading? I'm male
>>
>>18103643
Do you have a query, or would you like a general?
>>
>>18103651
How do I find my query I'm new to this
>>
>>18103651
I'm a Taurus and how do find my passion in life?
>>
>>18103528
I'm still here if anyone wants to give me a reading.
>>
>>18103626
D
Libra

should i move flat or stay where i am?

also if you have time, whats up with Axia?
>>
>>18103626
Leo, male, 23 years
Someday I can complete my goals?
finish my career, find someone special
>>
>>18103657
your query is whatever you want to know. Its your question. The reader is asking if you have a specific question or just want a general reading on your life.
>>
>>18103626
Femme
Romance reading
>>
>keep forgetting my trip

>>18103643
>>18103660

You / Your Skills: The Star / Justice (reversed) / The Magician
What You Need To Do / Advice: Queen of Pentacles (reversed) / Page of Pentacles / Six of Cups (reversed)

Seems like you have some sort of inclination towards a rational mindset. However, there seems to be some sort of imbalance. Perhaps between your more emotional, passive side and your active, intellectual mind. Although it seems that emotionally you're still more down to earth, there could be a lack of stability between the two factors, which causes some sort of inaction on your part.

As for what has to be done, it looks like you need to start over maybe. There could be too much emotion present that's fucking you up a bit, perhaps having to do with your relationships with others. Either way, I think you need to focus on your more practical side and get rid of whatever might be plaguing you. It seems like when you're more balanced emotionally you'd be able to put your intellect more to use.

Anyway, I used a bit of a different method to read this time, so this might be off. How does this sound to you?
>>
>>18103626
Sagitarius, male, 19

I'd like to please get a general reading, and also to know if she'll ever love me back
>>
File: 11-12-2011 9-34-20 PM.jpg (125KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
11-12-2011 9-34-20 PM.jpg
125KB, 640x320px
Leo. Male.

Wondering if I can and will be using my creativity in a financially advantageous way?
- and general money matters in the future?

Unrelated possessed Josie.
>>
>>18103670
First Outcome: The Empress (reversed) / Eight of Pentacles / The Hanged Man (reversed)
Second Outcome: The Lovers (reversed) / Nine Of Swords (reversed) / The Chariot (reversed)

Hmm... It seems like with the first option, there will be something that you'd have trouble letting go of. Most likely related to how much effort you put into something. I suppose something along the lines of... Working hard, but finding that most of the effort you put in was for naught... refusing to accept that fact. Something along those lines.

The second option seems a bit harsher, if you could believe that. It seems like a lot of pent up mental and emotional energy, having to do with feeling a loss of control. I'll make the assumption that this has more to do with factors within yourself, but it could also relate to a relationship.

Neither of these look very good to me, but the future is not set in stone and ultimately the choice is up to you to change your circumstances. I'll hold off on doing your second question for the sake of timeliness. If you could also give some feedback on how this may or may not relate to your situation I'd appreciate it.
>>
File: 8796.jpg (83KB, 500x679px) Image search: [Google]
8796.jpg
83KB, 500x679px
>>18103668
How can i say no to b-day boy.
Future it is.
In immediate future you will meet a younger women who will be all perfect for you in that moment but might cause chaos if you wont be willing to put your foot down on some matters. There might be a problem with honesty - she'll demand honesty from you but you keep evading it just to keep relationship flowing smoothly or she wont be acting honestly. Besides be prepared that nasty stuff might float from your past and random negative things might affect your lifestyle. Try to remain calm and dont overwhelm yourself - solve one thing at the time . If you solve the problems i see a more distant future full of opportunities and the end of bad period after which you will emerge stronger and more mature.
>>
>>18101710
Thanks for the reading, it makes me feel a lot better!
>>
Can anyone do me a reading?
>>
>>18103879
I'm glad anon! You're welcome.
>>
>>18103935

22 male capricorn. Earth sign.

I am having rough days and I don't know for how long will I be able to hide the sadness and hopelessnes I have deep down my heart. So will things improve? Will they get worse? What about my love life?

Thanks reader I'll pray to Ra for you later.
>>
>>18103935
Νever really had a reading and I'm curious and openminded. Can someone give me a general reading and answer if my girlfriend truely loves me if things are gonna improve in my life ?

I'm a male 22 years old taurus.
>>
>>18103935
Going to add my query if you'll have time for me.
22 male virgo.
What my heart is longing? There's something but i cannot put my finger on.
>>
>>18103955
I actually wasn't reading right now because I have a bulk of coursework to finish by tomorrow but I'll bite.

From what I can read you feel defeated, did you recently lose anything, or maybe you didn't get into the college you wanted? Lose a job? I know these are all pretty much the same things but I'm sensing a strong feeling of defeat here.

The most important lesson to take from that is, trivial as it might be, to not take that loss as if that's going to determine your entire life. Pick yourself up. The most important thing for you to is to apply some structure to your life so that it no longer feels as if you're living in chaos. I rarely say this but try not to think too hard on it, cut the bullshit and set yourself straight. You're capable of it, you just need to be strict with yourself.

Problems will become easier to deal with, and you'll feel a lot of weight lifted off your shoulders. Sooner, rather than later. Just clear your head. (easier said than done, I know).

Things will get better for you, but once you've reached that security do not be scared to change. Keep changing, keep moving, keep wanting to improve yourself. The most important thing for you is to focus on you right now, I couldn't see any love (yet) in the recent future. Things will get better just keep those things in mind.
>>
Don't know if anyones making readings rn but anyway...
18, capricorn female
I would like to know why do I keep torturing myself, I'm not sure if i have depression or not, but i do know that i've feeling like crap and its thanks to myself, i think... My question is kind of meh 'cause i dont really understand whats happening in my head and i dont really know why do i expect another person to understan but yeah, am i really crazy?
>>
Why the heck not, I'll do some readings. Feedback is appreciated

Lemme get a name / favorite number & why / query
>>
>>18104002
>Rich
>13 or 666 (not satanistic but that number is aesthetic)
> Is there anyway to fuse my dual nature into one thing? I seem to be contradicting myself, whimsical and not serious enough about future.
>>
>>18104002
Rin
Just because I like it
Hows my relationship with D will go the next couple months.
>>
>>18103960
Do you currently feel restricted? It looks like you're holding yourself back from moving forward because you're scared. It's self-imposed so there is nothing that is holding you back but you.
I think you know what it is that you want, but also realise that this is mostly a fantasy that you can't reach. Don't dream too far anon, you'll set yourself up for disappointment later.

Confusing. On the one hand you feel like you can't move forward because you might be scared of failure, but on the other hand you have really big dreams. The best advice would be to be realistic about it. You might not get that big boss' career, but you can definitely start working at that company.

(I'm sorry this was confusing to me too.)
>>
>>18104002
Joseph
25 cause its my bday
Do you see her in my future?
>>
>>18103957

Your general reading and your gf.

Your current situation reeks of big changes. You need to learn to prepare yourself before you feel overwhelmed by them. As for your future, you'll feel overwhelmed by the changes happening around you but you'll be given a time to breathe. Do keep in mind that this period of calm is not an indication that it's over, just a moment for you to gather your wits about you and finish whatever you're facing appropriately. If you're already facing change now, take a break, think on what you want to do, and then continue. You're not going to be helping yourself by rushing in.

It seems these fears are also reflected in your girlfriend. From what I can get she seems like an anxious person who makes problems bigger than they are, and who easily regrets the things she has done or hasn't done in the past. She doesn't see the see the "true" underlying issues because she keeps worrying about all these little things that either aren't there or aren't as big as she thinks they are.

I'm not sure whether she regrets you, but there's definitely some struggles present that she needs to work out for herself. She has to deal with the other problems, whether real or imagined, so she can get to the root of the matter.
sorry folks I gotta get back to coursework right about now.
>>
>>18104002
Mono
8, because it is also the symbol for infinite when shifted
General reading please
>>
>>18104007
i wouldn't, theyre just talking out of their ass. be careful regardless (my own advice, ignore the heck out of them because if theyre threatening you there's a possibility they could be provoked imo)
>>
>>18104012
I have dreams but nothing in this real world interests me, therefore i'm not doing anything in the end. I lack guidance in this reality because my heart isnt here but somewhere out there where everything can happen while only lucky can thrive here.
>>
>>18104008
i actually drew two cards, knight of cups came first and then king of swords. both inverted

you yourself or someone in your life is untrustworthy and loves playin games. i suggest ridding that quality out of your lifestyle, be it you or someone close. Hope this helps
>>
>>18104002
Lari
9 because whatever number added to it ends being itself when reduced by one digit (i.e 3+9= 12 = 1+2=3)
Are we going to be friends again? Will they forgive me?
>>
I haven't done this before but I always see a /div/ thread up. May as well give it a go.

Male
Gemini
21 years old

How does my financial future look? I'm currently looking for a job but I'm also studying and running low on cash.
>>
>>18104009
odd numbers make me cringe idk whats up with that. anyways

i drew the sun, for some reason i didnt trust i shuffled well enough so i put it back just to draw it again. it should go well based of that, the sun is a very positive card
>>
>>18104034
>you yourself or someone in your life is untrustworthy and loves playin games
That would be me. Is there any card which could remove this quality?
>>
>>18104039
Okay so should I keep doing what I do?
>>
>>18104013
i drew the sun, i just drew it twice before for another anon. lots of positivity as far as relationships go for people, im glad!
>>
>>18104025
death inverted kept showing up when i asked how your life will go in these next few months. looks good m8!!!
>>
bam
>>
>>18101889

>another Eli in the threads

Goddamnit.
>>
>>18104049
Thank you!
>>
>>18104036
i didnt know that, thats kinda cool

queen of swords- very mature lady. by that id say its a possibility. either they are the ones to come to the realization that its not worth your friendship. OR you will be the one to do some realizing that they arent worth it if theyre not going to work it out with you. my advice; let whatever happens, happen. if they come around, great! If not, who needs them! youll find more friends who will try harder.
>>
>>18104046
do whatever feels right man everything happens for a reason
>>
>>18104042
just dont be a dick i suppose. people got feelings man, consider them. live with love and joy and positivity radiating your life as much as you can and youll be good, dont need a card for this one! i hope it all works out friend
>>
>>18104056
you are very welcome! have a great day
>>
How does my goddess feel about me? Is she is feeling something negative, will the issue be resolved?

Thank you.
>>
>>18104002
Goober
23, just cause it's fun to say. Rolls right off the tongue! Also, for some reason the time 12:23 seems to follow me around a lot.

Can I get a look into the relationship between me and B? Like, how they feel about me and whatnot? We're both pretty shy about our feelings, so directly asking them probably wouldn't go as well as I'd hope.
>>
Melier <3 Thank you for doing readings.

Victoria, 7, why have I been getting injured more than usual?
>>
>>18104055
Shit mate, I'll change the trip gimme a sec.
>>
>>18104002
r0

my favorite numbers is five, and i do not know why. i tend to think of things in fives.

could i get a general reading? i recently moved to a new place and I'm trying to work everything out in my life

thank you very much
>>
>>18104002
Cy
My favorite number is 7, since I'm the kind of anon that likes the concept of luck and probability. It seems like a pretty chill number as well.

I think I'm ready now, but would like some insight to knowing when it will come and in what form.
>>
Should I continue what I'm doing I feel like giving up
>>
If anybody is sill up , I wouldn't say no to a general reading.

Alias : Davlek
>>
File: WP_20160701_008.jpg (2MB, 3552x2000px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160701_008.jpg
2MB, 3552x2000px
I'm a 19 year old female named Patty. I just need someone to tell me if he will choose me. Will it be soon? I feel like what little life I had is falling apart. Anyone please talk to me. I love him. I need him. Tell me anything
>>
>>18104187

>Seven of Pentacles

You should review what you have done so far. See what you can change if you feel its not working.

One of the keywords of this card is patience. Definetly keep trying.

Also if someone is evaluating your work pay attention to any criticism that might help you.
>>
>>18104228
>Death

A big transition in your life is coming (or already happening).

It might be a new job or moving somewhere else, whatever the case try to find good closure to the current part of your life.

Try administrating your resources well if this is money related.

Alternatively This card might be advising you to give things up in order to grow more spiritually. Greed or hoarding can be bad on the soul.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18104444
Congrats for your quads , and thank you .
I'll be more carefull.
>>
>>18104444

NewHelp could you do a general and a love one for me? I am a 22 years old Capricorn. And... Man I'm in a bad moment, struggling a lot... Any guide would be helpful in these hard times...

If you can't it's ok. Have a nice day/night.
>>
>>18104389

Your chances are good but my reading is hardly an absolute yes.

However it does advices you to keep your boundaries, do not stress or make him stress.

Avoid looking to downsides, you seem a nice partner (probably attractive) and you need to aknowladge this.

You got this girl, but you need to relax. Some alone time might help you and definitely listen to your intuition and possible dreams since The Hight priestess was relevant to the reading.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18104453

Sure but it might take me some time since I need to do some things first.

Check in half an hour and it will probably be done by then.
>>
File: starredusa.png (96KB, 389x285px) Image search: [Google]
starredusa.png
96KB, 389x285px
>>18103028
If you want to learn, come to irc, folks will teach you all sorts of different methods there.
>>
Hi guys! I'm back, sorry I'm just moving into my school so I've got a lot of college stuff going on right now
>>
>>18104453

General
>Nine of Swords

Hmm interesting card. You might be having trouble to sleep or (if not) Being extremely stressed. This could be related to something to some breakthrough in your life. Maybe you are quitting a job, a relationship or even bad habits. (or feeling that you have to) but you are having issues with that. Maybe second guessing or just gathering the strength.

This could be happening right now or be about to.

Alternatively you might been having nightmares or /x/ related issues.

Love

>Four of Wands

A small celebration of some sort is coming your way. If you are already in a relationship this could mean an special date like a birthday or anniversary being close. If not on a relationship this might talk about meeting someone at a closed celebration like a party or even a date. If this is the case is it advised to attend.

Alternatively if you are breaking up with someone things will look good for you.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18104605
Am i getting some sexual intercourse soon?
>>
>>18104632
i dunno, are you?
>>
>>18104651
i hope so
>>
New bread

>>18104882
>>18104882
>>18104882
>>
>>18104665
we all do friend, we all do.
>>
>>18104895
Thread cap isn't until 310. I would suggest waiting until closer next time just so we don't get complaints of having 2 active threads at once. Thank you though for making another.
Thread posts: 248
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.