[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone live near a graveyard? got any good stories?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: spooky.jpg (3KB, 135x90px) Image search: [Google]
spooky.jpg
3KB, 135x90px
Anyone live near a graveyard? got any good stories?
>>
>>18100664
I live in semi-rural england so I'm sorrounded by churchyards and a few large cemeteries. No real stories, though I did find a mausoleum of somebody related to the royal family. Inexplicably in this random town. There's graffiti all over it which is sort of sad.

Maybe if I go at 3AM something spoopy might happen, but it's usually just serene.
>>
>>18100669
If you hear sounds in a graveyard don't worry about the dead, worry about the living! Probably some edgy fuckers "having fun". At least that's how things are in my shithole 3rd world country.
>>
>>18100664
>Lived 20 meter from graveyard next to it was my school
> just a fence between school and graveyard.
> be 14 in class
>skipping class mates rush in saying
> men in black coats were standing around open grave
>girl in white dress is in grave
>can see them from window
>teacher Calls Cops
>Cops comes put men and girl in car.
>never heard anything about it again

Sorry shitty story
>>
My house is literally 2 houses away from the graveyard. Nothing spoopy has happened yet, only annoying bells and animals/people walkin around at late night
>>
>>18100664
Yes

This happened like 2 minutes from my house, very spooky

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2718792/Man-24-fined-pretending-GHOST-making-woooooooh-noises-waving-arms-cemetery.html
>>
>>18100664
used to live a streetcorner away from a graveyard.
just owls hooting and peaceful feeling at night with slight spookyness sometimes.
>>
>>18100664
Quietest neighbors in the world, familamb.
>>
File: 1441723581620.jpg (16KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1441723581620.jpg
16KB, 480x480px
>>18100800
What a lad.
>>
>>18100664
>be me
>live near a graveyard
>uncle dies of cancer
>we go to the cemetery on the day of burial
>he is buried there
>I was in the will
>profit
>>
On Halloween I was biking through a graveyard with electrical lighting along a certain path that cuts through it. Except the lights were flickering on and off in really weird patterns. It was pretty spoopy. Was it ghosts you think?
>>
>>18100967
If it was on halloween I would expect that the owners of the graveyard/local council did it purposefully to spoop kids, similar things have happened around here.
>>
I used to live nearby a french graveyard in algeria edgy teens would often dig outs corpses to steal their wedding rings or gold teeth it looked verry messy
>>
I live 20 feet from a cemetary. there is also a public pool next to the cemetary grounds
>ask /x/ about lifeguard spook stories

should be some perfect environment for the spooky

I spend nights in the graveyard, sitting, meditating, praying, playing banjo. it sits on the edge of a hill overlooking a valley, its my favorite relaxing spot.

no stories to report. I'm also not looking for anything
>>
File: 425701649_68529.jpg (16KB, 447x456px) Image search: [Google]
425701649_68529.jpg
16KB, 447x456px
>>18101545
> nothing to contribute
> no interest in thread
> just wanted to give you all my opinion

Begone to reddit you cancerous piece of shit
>>
Grandparents have a cemetery behind the house. The only thing that happened was one morning a red light was shining in the back window from the cemetery. They went to go check it out, but nothing was there.
>>
>>18100664
>tfw with the number of humans who ever existed, chances are you are sitting at the spot where someone died.
>>
>>18102081
If you want you can sit on my dick, and die as a man and come back to life as a lovely sissy!
>>
>>18102081
There are pictures from ww2 of my street, and the house I'm in had its whole upper level blasted off, you can actually see in the brickwork the section where it had to be rebuilt.

Apparently an old woman lived here with her family, and she had the room at the top of the house, so she got blown to smithereens. Nothing really paranormal to report, though when I first moved in I did notice a lot of things broke around me, like a coat rack fell off the wall as I walked past it on the very first night.

I have been sleeping in that top room for the past 4 years, but considering it was rebuilt, it's technically not the same room. But yep, old woman died probably right here, as the bed is in an alcove that runs down the side of the house, probably where she slept too.
>>
I work in a cemetery, nothing ever happens except a bird flying into a window of the office, or a certain candle (its never lit) falling over.
>>
>>18104354
Neat. I guess you work at the desk or something? Doesn't sound like you do groundskeeping from your post.
>>
>>18104390
Yeah, mostly paperwork, you'd be surprised how much BS has to be done with a burial.
>>
>>18100664
The graveyard in our neighbourhood has a dark secret - there a a lot of dead people buried there. But hush don't tell anyone.
>>
when I was a little kid, around the year I turned 6 my family moved to a rental house in Chattanooga Tennessee. The house was right across the street from a huge graveyard. The first month or so that we lived there, my mother and my uncle thought they would take a walk into the graveyard to check out some of the old stones. According to the groundskeeper there were some soldiers graves from the American civil war. They somehow lost track of time and got turned around in the graves and unmarked roads and what was supposed to be a quick trip for fun turned into a 6 or 7 hour ordeal in trying to find the fucking way out. While they were lost and as it got dark (no moon) and foggy my mother swears she saw a figure (who she thought was the grounds keeper) off in the distance, always moving away from them. At first they tried to follow him as best they could but they never seemed to get closer to him or to to the low wall that marked the edge of the graveyard. At some point, my uncle got fed up and pissed, picked a direction and walked that way. Five minutes later they were out of the cemetery and it was a clear night, full moon.
>>
File: DeadAlivevideoclip.jpg (8KB, 277x150px) Image search: [Google]
DeadAlivevideoclip.jpg
8KB, 277x150px
Lived right next to a graveyard growing up. Dead people are the best neighbors because they don't keep you up at night w/shitty music and loud parties, OP.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.