[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is zen? Is it possible to achieve it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1471749215712.png (398KB, 878x900px) Image search: [Google]
1471749215712.png
398KB, 878x900px
What is zen?

Is it possible to achieve it?
>>
Zen is like i state of mind, and you don't achieve it, but it depends on a lot of things.
>>
>>18100467
>Zen is like i state of mind,

Nope. Zen is a practice.
>>
>>18100453
Zen is a big heap of dung.
>>
>>18100580
Well, I'm sorry to hear that. Because now, I will santch every motherfucker birthday.
>>
>>18100595

You will have to achieve some degree of coherence, first.
>>
Tao.
>>
>>18100453
If you knew you would not ask.
>>
zen is a bubble of positive and protective reality that you can live in..it can grow and shrink with you in the center..other people can feel it when they move through your zen state of existing..you can also feel negative influences, but since it protects you it will usually owerwhelm the negative energies and calm them down, or it will simply banish them out of your state of zen(it wont allow this ''bubble'' to be around them)
>>
>>18100675

There's a direct relationship.

>>18100679

kek

Nope.
>>
Nobody knows it.

>>18100590
He's the only one with the proper response.
>>
this is the definition of zen:

A special transmission outside the scriptures,
Not founded upon words and letters.
By pointing directly to [one's] mind,
It lets one see into [one's own true] nature and [thus] attain Buddhahood

if it doesn't point to the mind it's not zen.
>>
>>18100453
Yeah you've probably achieved once or more already. Enlightenment isn't super special. Most people have the resources to achieve it with all the freedom there is from avoiding responsibilities. It might change your life. In the end everything is still the same.
>>
>>18100730

Pretty good.

I also liked something that Shunryu Suzuki said. Paraphrasing, in zazen, one does only what one must do. You have to be somewhere and you have to breathe. When this principle extends to every aspect of your life, this is Zen.
>>
>>18100678
wat
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.