[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not Dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Hello people, this is not my natural environment, do not usually get that kind of place. Anyway, I came here to talk about me, and ask for some help on what to do. I am Brazilian, that lawless land with hot women and football. It's probably just what they know about my country.

I do not die, literally. Do not think of me as these concepts of immortality, it is different. I just do not die, I drowned, racked my brain, I gunshots and stab wounds, and nothing. Only that does not mean it's not a horrible experience. I do not die, but that only makes a huge pain, my body recovers quickly for me to keep me "alive."

An example, I fell from the top of a small building, 4 floors, head, I literally died for some time. And then I woke up. My head was better, but still bleeding, wounds and pain, the pain was the worst.

This continues to happen, I already put in dangerous situations, sometimes in anger, or stupid courage, or just to make shit even. If anyone has any information or tip about my situation, advice, anything goes.
>>
Quantum immortality. We can't experience our own death
>>
>>18100338
none of us die, this is nothing new to us, you're not special. Sorry Op
>>
You're gay. Everyone lives crazy things. Example
>be 6 and drowned
>11 year old me got had a quad land on my head and buried me completely under sand
>13 random bullet shoots and bounces off my 501 levis. (Fucking god teir pants)
>16 got hit by car at 35 (shit hurt like hell, but no injuries)
>19 wrestling with gf and as soon as I start to pin her down she gave me the most legendary one tap of my life. (She accidentally punched my balls.)
I should of died that day op. You're not special everyone lives crazy injuries.
>>
>>18100363
I typed this under the influence. Fuck even cringed at the errors.
>>
Então você esta dizendo que minha imortalidade é basicamente uma mudança dimensional? Teoricamente isso faz sentido. Tendo em base tudo que já experimentei, isso faz realmente muito sentido. Meu corpo morre, mas minha mente passa para uma outra dimensão proxima onde estou vivo.
>>
So you are saying that my immortality is basically a dimensional change? In theory this makes sense. In base everything we have experienced, it really makes a lot of sense. My body dies but my mind goes to another next dimension where I live.

Sorry, I posted in the wrong language.
>>
I think you have misunderstood me. I really liked that theory of quantum suicide. I remember agonize until the death dozens of times, I lost count a long time. Maybe it already happened a hundred times.

For three messes, from June to August 2014, I died at least 15 times. Trying to prove it, but it is physically impossible. I drugged, until I fought death, was stabbed, shot and more. My life literally do not have a way out, dammit.

I die, I feel, and I come back, again and again. It's been almost six months not die, but I barely leave the house. I go to college, I'm afraid of leaving day or night, I'm tired, okay? The last time I died because of a bad food, I woke up in the middle of the night choking, and even after returning, I days with pain.

My head does not know how to handle, trying to protect me does not work, try to destroy me either. I want to know what fuck I do. I have no control over anything, not as I will die.
>>
File: 14895734543.jpg (227KB, 1298x796px) Image search: [Google]
14895734543.jpg
227KB, 1298x796px
Just relax and enjoy the what you have for as long as you can and as much as you can.
>>
>>18100436
I would've fucking glassed that bald twat and you
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.