[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if i wanted to take a quest into spirituality, where do i begin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: uhyugtfrygyhujoilokjiygtfre.png (12KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
uhyugtfrygyhujoilokjiygtfre.png
12KB, 224x224px
if i wanted to take a quest into spirituality, where do i begin?
>>
Deleting that butt ugly image would be a good start.
>>
Followed by deleting your butt ugly self.
>>
google how 2 spirituality no download hd
>>
>>18099452
What exactly do you want to learn?
>>
>>18099482
the truth mainly. im looking for something that i can actually prove to atleast myself and study.

ive heard evola is a good start.
>>
>>18099492
Truth is subjective, so is reality. Sorry but you can't really prove anything.

To me sounds like your ego needs to validate itself through trying to pin something down and say here it is.
>>
>>18099452
You begin by choosing a doctrine. There are many.

I am a spiritist, or kardecist. It's a nice religion, western, in conformity with a lot of other religions including buddhism, catholicism, etc., clear language, completely spiritually oriented from the beginning, very scientific.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiritism
>>
>>18099509
>To me sounds like your ego
nigger, why do people feel the need to act like they know me when they have barely heard anything ive said when it comes to this spirituality shit.

theres no desire to reaffirm a cognitive bias, im just curious

>Truth is subjective
how
>>
>>18099525
Your truth is not my truth, what I know about reality is not what you know.

You choose what you want to know, you dissolve yourself into a Human experience in order to ask exactly what you are now.
>>
>>18099540
how does this disprove objectivism?
>>
>>18099556
You're doing it again. You see, you don't really want to know.
>>
>>18099578
m8 u have ur head in your ass
youre telling me to commit to a truth that is anecdotal and to essential blind myself willfully.
>>
>>18099598
I'm not telling you to do anything, and I don't care about you and your beliefs. Not in the slightest.

You can believe whatever it is you want to believe, but anon, you did start a thread asking questions!!

You're going to get responses. Many of which will contrast the next.
>>
>>18099607
>you did start a thread asking questions!!
ok but if what you say doesnt make any sense how do you expect me not to question it?
>>
>>18099509
>Truth is subjective

How so?? Opinions are subjective, but truth is proven with facts??
>>
>>18099668
Specifically what is it that doesn't make sense? And remember when you're responding to me, understand that I see you as something playing an act of how it doesn't remember it's true origin, what it is!

I see through everyone's game including my own.
>>
>>18099683
Hello??? Please respond to me
>>
Get some psychedelics go to the woods at midnight and just think. Open the fucking doors man.
>>
>>18099764
He would most likely be to scared to do something like that.
>>
>>18099452
>>18099492
Leaving /x/ forever will have you set for life and the next, No really, this place is nothing but misinformation spread by retards who watch 1.5 hour Youtube videos with disabled comments and ratings. Ask a native in your local Indian reservation for guidance.
>>
As said before, drugs

Most people don't even realize the connection psychedelics has with ancient religions. It's not like people just one day started seeing gods and mystical beings. There is a strong connection between the two, and many people believe them to be gateways. Just prepare, learn to meditate and start with small dosages.
>>
>>18099540
Are you yard? The truth is the truth there is only one. There are intrepretations of given information that lets one draw conclusions but who's to say the conclusion one comes to is correct? Both of us could be wrong. There are no multiple truths.
>>
>>18099452
Take a bullet to the head and tell us what you see OP
>>
>>18100412
i actually am more of a /pol/ack. i very rarely browse /x/. but leaving 4chan in general is probably a good thing to do.
>>18100529
yeah i basically gave up responding to that retard.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.