[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finger Family YouTube AI Conspiracy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 48

Anyone else see this shit on /tv/ or /co/ recently?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3KTDjuhhEw

There are some speculating that there are YouTube channels like this run by rogue AI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B1sRPwK248

One was already taken down because some kids mom got scared.

http://www.nbc26.com/news/national/parents-want-youtube-channel-banned-because-of-alleged-hidden-disturbing-images
>>
>parents want youtube channel banned
I wonder if any of them realise they don't need to bother. anything with unlicensed use of disney characters is gonna get taken down within about two microseconds of disney's legal department getting wind of it. that's just how disney is.
>>
the hey kids channel has been found to be some type of arg except it doesn't seem to have any kind of plot
>>
>>18099381
weird thing, they're not being taken down. just do a search for finger family

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAfRY_rwlAw
>>
>>18099406
>they're not being taken down
ok now that IS weird. someone's asleep at the wheel at disney.
>>
>>18099389
it's part of googles deep mind project apparently
>>
>>18099419
Not entirely true. Hey Kids, the original channel known for Finger Family, the creepyass broken Indian guy, and the hitler videos, was removed by Youtube "for multiple violations".

SUPERKIDZ FINGER FAMILY seems to be their new channel and it still appears to be getting more bizarre.
>>
This is old news, but who really knows what's going on.
Deepmind?
A crazy dude?
An ARG?

either way
shit is really weird

I saw a toddler watching finger family stuff today at the store and felt kinda creeped out
>>
>>18099443
It's already confirmed that more than one person is confirmed to be working on this madness.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTW4ictl-uo

Aw shit
>>
>>18099312
I see hey kids has reared its weird head again. Good luck on that rabbit hole.
>>
>>18099512
It was only a matter of time. AI 2.0 wasn't gonna back down over something as minor as a ban.
>>
is there any sauce on the claim of them being run by AI?
>>
So every time it gets to the lyrics "one fell of and bumped her head" It always dubs over the "her" with "his"

...why? WHY? WHAT IS GOING ON?
>>
>>18099554
Absolutely nothing, but it seems to be the author's intention considering his AI 2.0 Darth Maul/Hitler videos.

Of course none of this is real. The real creep factor is that this is done by a group of Indians for reasons none of us can really comprehend.
>>
>>18099568
>The real creep factor is that this is done by a group of Indians for reasons none of us can really comprehend.

The POO IN THE LOO meme really got to them it seems
>>
>>18099568
probably a couple helpdesk guys who had breakdowns after ten years of being screamed at by americans for $1.50 an hour. that shit would drive me around the bend.
>>
>>18099568
>he real creep factor is that this is done by a group of Indians for reasons none of us can really comprehend.
Or by a company or AI who is using Indians as cheap labor. Just look at all the call centers that use them.

I was visiting my parents and I got a call from a malware scam claiming to be "Windows Security" who wanted me to install some software on my PC. They of course had a heavy Indian accent.
>>
>>18099608
I can see a nihilist like this fucker coming up with this.
>>
>>18099568
>AI 2.0 Darth Maul/Hitler videos
also, please say someone has these uploaded somewhere. my google powers are failing me.

I did find this though:
https://www.wattpad.com/260121369-the-creepy-weird-side-of-youtube-channel-hey-kids
of course it's fucking devoid of sauce...
>>
>>18099624
The Night Mind video shows clips from the hitler and maul vids. It is absolutely the same guy's voice.
>>
If it's just some crazy indian dudes that were operating the channel, then where did the source footage of the white girls come from?
>>
>>18099678
They're paid actresses. Other Youtube channels hire them too
>>
File: hey kids youtube the twins.jpg (27KB, 622x336px) Image search: [Google]
hey kids youtube the twins.jpg
27KB, 622x336px
>>18099678
>>18100009
maybe the indian dudes are hired actors too
and the computer manipulated the video of the guy that it paid for onto weird cgi shit
>>
>>18099312
>>18099440
>>18099512

Last I checked, HeyKids got removed
>>
>>18099381
Why would they waste more resources and money going after some random people in a shitty third world country.
>>
Wasn't Hey Kids supposedly linked to girl games?

For anyone curious: http://www.girlgames.com/

It's a shame it got taken down. That shit genuinely creeped me out.
>>
>>18100274
idk if they legally could or would go after someone in india, but they do invest a hell of a lot in controlling their image and intellectual property
>>
>>18099568
>reasons none of us can really comprehend

Making a shit ton of money off of parents who let YouTube raise their kids is a pretty good reason.
>>
anyone have a explanation why all these kids videos have like hundred millions of views though? i dont buy it that parents autoplay these videos to their kids or the kids rewatch them over and over.
>>
>>18100377
My sister does it. She just leaves the tv on autoplay for my niece.
>>
>>18100350
Sure, the finger family nonsense makes sense. The nazi imagery and bizarre deepmind connection on the other hand is borderline fucking crazy.

>>18100181
It's back as SUPERKIDZ FINGER FAMILY, apparently.
>>
there's countless channels like this.
https://www.youtube.com/user/seadoco/videos
I have no idea how or why they exist.
>>
This all kind of reminds me of Runforthecube on Youtube.

>I am not going to link it, I don't want to be anywhere near that fucking thing.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9u5D_67r24
>>
>>18100277
The only common link is them being unlicensed uses of copyright kids characters and the frequent output.
>>
>>18100377

I honestly think it's bots trying to harvest ad revenue. Would explain the very low number of comments.
>>
>>18099312
Shit's spoopy, man. The Darth Maul vid had me pretty weirded out with the visual and sound effects. The eyes as well. Ugh.
>>18101807
I can see this as a definite possibility.
The creepy part is how they just stick different pop culture shit together. I dunno what it is but it rubs me the wrong fucking way. I guess to a kid this shit wouldn't be so strange.
>>
>>18099312
>One was already taken down because some kids mom got scared.
Did she move him with his auntie and uncle in Bel-Air?
>>
File: 1472581862158.png (10KB, 625x555px) Image search: [Google]
1472581862158.png
10KB, 625x555px
>>18102039
>>
Jesus this place is full of autistic kids.

Paki see kids channels making money so start his own channel. retards think its so SPOOPY and he starts playing up to the audience of teenage morons he discovered.

Glad people have linked his new account I'll be reporting him for evading his ban.
>>
why was this on /co/ and /tv/ of all places?
>>
>>18102310
/co/ because it's animation, no matter how shit
/tv/ because it's Youtube I guess, I don't know

>captcha is INDIAN
>>
>>18099389
>an arg without any plot
That's not an ARG that's fucking autism.
>>
Can you imagine being the neckbeard having to make all these videos?

Having to listen to "mommy finger mommy finger" for hours on end every 2 days just to crack another shitty joke?
>>
It's a clickfarm.
>>
>>18099312
Its a scam by various brown and yellow people around the globe. They create and monetize these videos and artificially inflate the view and comment count in order to make money. Nursery rhymes are public domain after all and kiddie shit like this will never get flagged or taken down for any reason.
>>
>>18102766
>Nursery rhymes are public domain

Right, but they use a lot of other intellectual property with the characters named and shown.
>>
>>18102781
All slightly altered and fucked up like bootleg toys or those Brazilian knock off movies, however. I guess that works for that sort of thing but obviously it would not be possible to do something like that for music.
>>
>>18102785
I have no idea how representations are copyrighted. I would assume the names are trademarks though and couldn't be used without permission from the owner.
>>
>>18102804
Either way my hypothesis about this being a money-generating scheme by various shiftless Indians and Asians stands. These videos are like the natural evolution of the bootleg in the digital age.
>>
>>18102809
Yea but these videos are very popular so the whole bot thing sorta falls apart.
>>
>>18099312
This is some of the most hilariously retarded spooky bullshit I've ever seen in my entire life.

what.the.fuck

Fuck Pajeets, fuck this, fuck you.
>>
I watched the video. Man, what the fuck was that. Do people use their time making something so fucked up? Lol
>>
>>18103370
I can't tell what's so fucked up about these videos, just seems like clip art and music
>>
>>18103669
The sheer volume and certain decisions with some of the clipart. One finger family video actually had Spider-Man getting shot. One in SuperKidzFingerFamily is apparently about Venom killing Mickey Mouse and the gang.

It's weird as shit for videos intended for four year olds.

Then there are the bot comments and massive view counts.

Take a look at girlgames.com, too, especially in its earlier state. Very similar shit involving flash games this time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3DrUBAE_EM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ex69kSUWuw
>>
>>18100377
Much like this guy said>>18100383
You will be surprised at the parents of today
they buy their 3 year olds ipads and then look up
the first thing that looks kid friendly then hand it over to the kid to be babysat.
>>
>>18105349
That would make up a large portion, sure, but some of these are inhumanly huge. Half a billion here, a quarter billion there. The comments are also almost exclusively botlike.

It just feels like a shitload of those views are artificial.
>>
File: live action.png (123KB, 679x250px) Image search: [Google]
live action.png
123KB, 679x250px
Besides the finger family videos, there are also these live action ones too. What do you guys think about these live action ones?
>>
>>18105652
That this is an actual, possibly huge, team of actual people and this entire viewbait monstrosity has gotten a whole lot more unnerving.
>>
>>18105652
>real people are doing this

It was creepy enough when I thought it was entirely bots. Still feel that at least 75% of the views is a botnet though.
>>
File: live action 2.png (332KB, 639x544px) Image search: [Google]
live action 2.png
332KB, 639x544px
>>18105663
What makes the live action ones so unnerving is that unlike the animated ones which are pretty much copy/paste, actual time and effort are put into the live action ones. Mascot suits like these aren't cheap either.
>>
>>18105706
I'm actually hoping that this is some kind of parody channel, similar to what Hey Kids may have been if it really was trying to become an ARG.

All things considered I doubt this.
>>
>>18105711
It isn't just this channel. There's other channels just like this one too.
>>
For children!
"Johny Johny Johny Yes Papa"
Johny Johny Yes Papa" nursery rhyme for children!
"Johny Yes Papa" nursery rhyme for children!
"Johny Johny Johny Yes Papa"
Johny Yes Papa,
Eating sugar?
>>
>>18105349
Is it bad I let my daughter watch futurama and dragonball? She's 5.
>>
Where? No Papa
Telling lies? No Papa Open your mouth Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!
Finger where are you? Sister Finger Family Nursery rhyme for children!
"Johny Yes Papa, Eating sugar? No Papa
Telling lies? No Papa Open you? Sister Finger Family Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs by Father finger Family Nursery rhyme for children
>>
Anybody here like trains?
>>
File: its ethan.jpg (25KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
its ethan.jpg
25KB, 640x480px
>>18105652
>>18105663
>>18105702
>>18105706

pic related is behind this
>>
HI FOLKS! This is my 2 cents, for anyone interested:

1. There really are secret government bases underground. One is in antarctica for sure, because it is completely inaccessible. Human experimentation goes on there, as well as A.I. research. As for the moon thing, it wouldn't be that hard to send up some computers etc. but I won't comment on that.

2. I believe this is a form of subliminal programming for "manchurian-candidate"-style hypno-sleeper agents. They are probably of various nationalities. The various cultural references to children's shows etc. are to reinforce the hypnotic programming, wherever the viewer is. It's based on popularity and likelihood of exposure/familiarity to the material.
It may also account for the millions of views... but again, I won't comment if that is actually the case.

3. Very interesting that they mentioned hybrids.
They also mentioned "betas" which was surprising.
But still, it's the foundation of programming so its to be expected.
As far as I can tell, "hybrids" has a few meanings
a) sleeper agents designed to blend in with civilian population
b) amalgamation of various programming archetypes
c) new-age terminology referring to the new breed/class of agents/sleepers

It's very important to note that they are slaves: They did not choose this. Be wary, and remember God.
>>
>>18105730
It's just getting too fucked up. The live action changes every damned thing for the worse.
>>
Why the fuck do they keep promoting the "johny johny" bullshit?
>>
Seriously what the fuck is this shit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGWcu2oXaFY
>>
>>18105948
that is cute af
>>
Guys, I'm scared.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSQxjB1Jdkw
This one has actual humans in it. Have computers come too far?
>>
>>18105968
>>18105948
this one is 100% children
>>
>>18105948
Im almost genuinely scared of the comments. Why are 90% of them unintelligible nonsense? And numbers? What the fuck. Even the top rated comment that says Say Hey Please has gibberish replies. Hold me anon. I'm not ready to go yet.
>>
Four little monkeys right to bed
One fell off and bumped his head
Mama called the doctor said,
No more monkeys jumping on the doctor
And the doctor
And the bed
Mama called the doctor
And the doctor
And the doctor
And the doctor said,
No more monkeys right to bed

Two little monkeys jumping on the bed

Four little monkeys right to bed

Four little monkeys jumping on the bed
Mama called the bed

Four little monkey jumping on the doctor
And the doctor said,
No more monkeys right to bed
Mama called the doctor
And the bed
Mama called the doctor said
No more monkeys jumping on the doctor said,
Put those monkeys jumping on the bed

Mama called the bed
Mama called the doctor said
No more monkeys jumping on the bed
Put those monkeys jumping on the doctor
And the doctor said

Mama called the doctor
And the doctor said,
No more monkeys jumping on the doctor said,
No more monkey jumping on the bed on the bed.
>>
>>18105978
It could be retarded toddlers
>>
>>18105998
I wouldn't think toddlers could have free access to a keyboard unsupervised. It seems too coincidental.
>>
>>18106004
While a lot of them may be bots, just think how easy it is for a kid using a tablet to accidentally type random shit on the app and send it

It's not hard to imagine
>>
>>18105968
>this one has actual humans in it

You are extremely late.
>>
>>18106018
Hm, I can see that, but I still can't imagine the frequency of it occurring being that high.
>>
>>18106018
Sure but not so many and not so consistently. Really look at a lot of those comments. There are a shitload with characters that you need to fucking punch in ctrl+# to accomplish, including blank characters.

Then there's bizarre shit like vid related: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqTlPbjTVe4

This 2 second upload from some ugly tranny barely even seems intentional. Which is practically fucking impossible if you've ever attempted to upload a video to youtube.
You can find this fag commenting on one of the more popular videos with, you guessed it, random characters.

Blame some on little kids fucking around with the comments section, but not this fucking many. And where are the smartass kids who learned how to spell ass?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z2lQpk2Hvs
>>
File: wrapped.jpg (11KB, 240x71px) Image search: [Google]
wrapped.jpg
11KB, 240x71px
Butterfinger, butterfinger, where are you?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOjwxRoSYjs
>>
File: comments.png (55KB, 704x608px) Image search: [Google]
comments.png
55KB, 704x608px
>>18106271
heh
>>
Can we all agree the OP channel for this is Toys In Japan?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNc_D_nlfaY
>>
>>18101014
Holy Jesus. That is terrifying, why man.
>>
>>18106295
>>18101014
tell me what Im getting into here exactly. Is it ok to crash this uni computer?
>>
>>18105968
This one feels way too legitimate to be part of the same company. They have organized themes, change the song lyrics to reflect the characters, they even know the difference between DC and Marvel and only put one company's superheroes on each hand.

Then take the Bounce Patrol Kids channel itself. They do much more than finger family, and none of them feel creepy or inappropriate from what I've seen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xailT7NN9A [Embed] for example. This one is a bunch of other songs, some of which I'm pretty sure they made up.

This is a legitimate children's education troupe from Australia.

I have no idea what the fuck >>18105652 is, but it's not Bounce Patrol.
>>
>>18105782
No, at least it's a real TV show. I'm fucking sick of my kids drawn to YouTube but I really, really can't stand the constant whining if I block YouTube or net access.

*sigh* I wish my kids would watch Futurama and DragonBall Z vs Markiplier and other bull shit.
>>
>>18106474
My kids like Guava Juice, DanTDM, Shonduras etc. I limit their YouTube time.
>>
>>18105770
NO
>>
I think the AI theory is cogent considering there seems to be no kind of rhyme or reason to the characters featured. The videos look as if an algorithm scraped the most popular visual media aimed at the ages of, say, 3-12 and mashed them all together to tick as many boxes as possible

I think it's either a deprecated rogue AI or a case study in how memes are spread by populations through a medium like youtube and how children react to them
>>
>>18105941
well if I had to hazard a guess, John is the most generic western male name you could think of right? So perhaps they're trying to solidfy their appeal among kids by choosing a name that's relatively common in the west - probably the single most used on average in the anglosphere first world.

i really do think there's some kind of powers at play here, it just seems unlikely to think of this as some crazy soulless indian company's attempt at raking in youtube ad bux. It's not overtly cynical enough in its approach, which makes it more sinister if anything
>>
>>18106482
my lil brother is always talking about dantdm and vanhoss gaming and shit. its kind of funny.
>>
>>18106999

Johnny Johnny yes papa is an old nursery rhyme in India

The real one goes like:

Johnny Johnny yes papa
Eating sugar? No papa
Telling lies? No papa
Open your mouth
Ha ha ha
>>
>>18106996
it's not an ai but it's probably some sort of script to autogenerate these. It's not anything creepy.... it's clearly for money. They all have so many ads on them. Do you know how computers work?

Do any of you morons know how computers work? And what is so creepy about these videos?
>>
File: icarus-foto[1].jpg (15KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
icarus-foto[1].jpg
15KB, 200x200px
What are you looking for?
>>
File: 87346583.jpg (619KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
87346583.jpg
619KB, 1600x900px
>>18105948
>>
>>18107036
when are you going to learn to look deper, dear peon?
>>
>>18099568

We get back at them by making videos featuring the toilet witch. They'll be so scared they'll never use the internet again
>>
>>18099312
I don't think there's anything creepy with this, save the fact that it feels generated by some sort of clickbait algorithm which makes it seem a bit off. However how the fuck is youtube allowing this? It's not even actual content, it's a money making machine with obvious bots generating views and likes. They should take those down.
>>
>>18105652
didnt idubbbztv do a content cop about these videos?
>>
File: DailyDose.gif (44KB, 600x551px) Image search: [Google]
DailyDose.gif
44KB, 600x551px
>>18105919
Take your medicine Jake.
>>
>>18099568
>The real creep factor is that this is done by a group of Indians for reasons none of us can really comprehend.

>Group of dirty pajeets fleecing on adsense money is now paranormal

Summer ended, back to class kiddo.
>>
>>18106068
>Then there's bizarre shit like vid related

Third-worlders figuring out how to use internet. Back in the day you could set browsing priorities to "most recent" on youtube and you ran into thousands of unintentionally posted videos, the same reason why petittube is now a thing.

>This 2 second upload from some ugly tranny barely even seems intentional. Which is practically fucking impossible if you've ever attempted to upload a video to youtube.

Come the fuck on..
>>
>>18107036
>>18107645
>>18107618
Same autistic fag from the looks of this.
>>
So are all the videos with the indian sports shoes guy gone?
>>
>>18107025
What's the diffierence? I've seen my share of Johnny Johnny videos, and they all go like this, albeit still weird in the videos there's nothing different with the lyrics.
>>
>>18106716
Yes Papa,
Eating sugar?
No Papa
Open your mouth
Ha ha ha! Yes Papa"
Johny Yes Papa" nursery rhyme for children!
"Johny Johny Yes Papa"
Johny for children!
>>
>>18102039
Kek
>>
>>18099613
THERE IS NO CONSPIRACY
NOBODY IS IN CHARGE
IT'S JUST A HEADLESS BLUNDER OPERATING UNDER THE ILLUSION OF A MASTER PLAN
>>
>>18107530

Jesus fuck nigger, not even I'm this mentally ill.

You have soiled my name!
>>
File: giphy.gif (568KB, 200x136px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
568KB, 200x136px
>>18102809
India is part of Asia.

Holy shit HeyKids has really mutated since I saw these vids two months ago. Can't wait to see what they have in store by Halloween.
>>
I think it's the most strange that you can filter youtube's search results to only show things posted in the last hour and searching finger family still brings up 5 pages of results.

How often are these fucking things churned out?
>>
>>18107975

as often as there are poos not pooped in the loos
>>
>>18105652
This is so fucking weird. It's like a bootleg viral video
>>
>>18105931
I wonder what the neighbors think when they see all these people running around the neighborhood in mascot outfits
>>
File: 3yWDyzh.jpg (23KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
3yWDyzh.jpg
23KB, 406x364px
>>18099312
>mickey mouse as the hulk vs a warcraft character
If this thing really us a computer, then I can professionally diagnose it with autism.
>>
POO
IN
THE
LOO
>>
File: giphy.gif (471KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
471KB, 500x375px
>>18106474
Get them an old Tom and Jerry compilation to watch, Shit was hilarious.
>>
>>18106285
This kinda proves the bot theory, if a computer program has an algorithm that's taking a template (the song, the animation of the hand etc.) and adding assets based on what the Internet or google deems popular, than this just looks like an unfortunate misappropriation of said algorithm, how many google searches does Donald trump get every day these days? It's like the bot found the most popular thing atm, it's AI isn't robust enough to tell what's for kids and what's not, so it applies a Donald trump asset to the finger family song template.

That or it's prankster getting a laugh, but I doubt it.
>>
>>18106482
>DanTDM
What is it with kids and that fucking guy? Half my nieces and nephews and my younger sister watch that guy.
>>
>>18108564
I have hundreds of hours of old TV shows they could watch, but tend to watch a disk or two then right back to demanding YouTube. I've even gone a month or two without Internet, and first damn thing is like baby birds: "YouTube", "YouTube", "YouTube"...
>>
>>18100155
i actually was in bed watching youtube on my WiiU about a week ago and the fucking twins came up in a pre-video ad, and I nearly lost my fucking shit. the ad was for a car insurance company or something to do with cars, and my immediate response was a loud "HOLY SHIT" and to grab the gamepad and press 'A' to pause the ad, and take a picture, but of course it was a skip-able ad that had already hit the 5 second timer and by pressing 'A' i skipped the ad.... i haven't seen it since, either
>>
>>18107198
it's sign language for 'i love you'
nice stretch tho
>>
>>18105968
these guys are talented!!!!
#NotAllFingerFamilyVideos
>>
>>18099608
I think everyone in existence has gotten a call from them.
>>
>>18109293

Satan bless you!
>>
>>18099312
they're made by poo in loo and asian coders who look at the most popular google trends among children and cram them all together to gather views easier
>>
>this weak shit again
I don't know what's more pathetic: the fact this is still being viralled, or the mouthbreathing spastics that RP whenever these threads are posted.
>>
https://youtu.be/rlDL1BFi3DE

I'm guessing this channel is somehow related. I haven't really looked that the rest of their videos, but yeah. Odd
>>
>>18099624
>Hitler videos
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2zbfi6
This is it, no?
>>
>>18105895
The fucking bradburys..... Those dirty prank bastards!
>>
Luckily I remembered I still had some of these original Hey Kids videos saved, don't know how reliable Vimeo is for archiving but here are are some of many Hey Kids vids.

Has a Hitler video, the twins, Darth Maul AI video and the ones with the weird corpse guy host.

https://vimeo.com/user56473149/videos
>>
>>18099312
its not a good creepy pasta or even well thought out. any one can make shitty vids and spam youtube

if a ai was advanced enough to understand words more than a basic search engine it should be advanced enough to splice vids of famous people together to make them say things for itself and pitch correct just a little so it smoothly runs together

i mean a AI war come one if its not even at neet level video editing it wouldnt even be wroth watching a war between such AI
>>
File: 1447815283146.jpg (175KB, 800x557px) Image search: [Google]
1447815283146.jpg
175KB, 800x557px
>>18099389
>the hey kids channel has been found to be some type of arg except it doesn't seem to have any kind of plot
>has been found
>found

Sauce on this declaration?
>>
>>18100350
Didn't YouTube recently change its rules about monetization? Surely Hey Kids isn't being paid anymore?
>>
>>18099389
They Hey Kids channel was basically a team of autistic Indians trying to cash in money in every way they could. The insane ammount of views they got was because millions of children will sit there watching the same video dozens of times over and over (I've seen my 5 year old niece do this). When people started speculating that the channel was run by an AI, the owner started making videos saying he was an AI....then he started making finger family videos of what people would request in the comments. Eventually some spic made a video about the channel which brought thousands of spics into it, so the owner started producing videos in Spanish, conspiracy theory videos, and featuring "el brayan", a meme Mexican gangster that made no fucking sense and looked like he was on drugs all the time. The owners of the channel even made a video one time asking people for requests, but to keep them non-abusive and appropriate. Now, they made a lot of Hitler videos, because outside of the West Hitler and the 3rd Reich are actually admired and respected, especially in India since Hitler and Gandhi had such a good relationship. The poo in loos saw nothing wrong in making videos about Hitler, rather they saw another famous character they could rake in cash from.
>>
>>18111710
Hitler and Ghandi never had a relationship
>>
I searched for finger family on youtube and selected "uploaded within the past hour" these videos are being uploaded every 10 minutes,they have to be auto generated.
>>
I'm really not liking the over comforting aesthetic that all of these have, for how creepy they are. Almost like they're taking a child's sleepy rambling stories and animating them.

Also, the YouTube thumbnails are the exact same style as top YouTubers like pewdiepie, Markiplier, and some of the minecraft pvpers that went viral.
>>
>>18111710
This is reminding me of South Park's episode on pewdipie where there are like 8 4 year olds with iPads poking whatever YouTube thumbnails had the brightest colors and that's how he banks views
>>
>>18111736
They communicated a lot about what to do with the different races of upright thinking apes. Ghandi was on the side of "everyone can do a job if you figure out what one" and Hitler was on the side of "some people's jobs only cause harm"
>>
>>18111419
The rules are just that shocker videos and offensive spam don't get add rev anymore. Anything else is paranoids who didn't read the EULA
>>
>>18109281
the twins are actually one woman, she wears a wig. I can't remember her name right now but you can hire her to do videos on the website Fiverr, which is probably how they got her. (of course, twins videos cost a little more, so they weren't just shelling out $5 a pop for these videos.)

I should probably have just paid five bucks to spook the shit out of you guys instead of spilling this, but eh.
>>
>>18113349
I looked it up, her name's Melissa Heard. she's fine as hell but seems like a normie. wonder what she thought of what the Indian dude paid her to do.
>>
What about this one? This video appeared as an add

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzyuWwGgAPw
>>
File: 6.png (587KB, 878x614px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
587KB, 878x614px
ad* sorry
>>
>>18113365
got more info on Stephanie?
>>
>>18113568
nope. the twins are the only thing I know about, sorry
>>
File: JCDenton2.png (268KB, 432x454px) Image search: [Google]
JCDenton2.png
268KB, 432x454px
>>18107182
Human beings may not be perfect, but a computer program with language synthesis is hardly the answer to the world's problems.
>>
>>18113498
The shit emoji plushies is just perfect there.
>>
>>18099312
The She-Hulk Minnies creep me the fuck out.
>>
>>18107530
danke herr doktor
>>
>>18107464
Yeah he did, I knew about these weird live action ones because my gfs little brother watches them.
Was stuck in the back of a car with him while hanging with my gf and her family and out of curiosity looked at one with him and they literally center around shit, pregnancy or a combination of the two.
I cringed harder then I ever have at those videos, I dont give a fuck how much ad revenue these strange fucks make, no human being has such little self respect that they buy (Usually) expensive cosplay outfits and then make themselves look pregnant or eatting shit whilst on camera for the amusement of children...The whole thing is either a conspiracy or people are just that desperate for internet moneys.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99LbWSknxGw
jesus
>>
>>18116459
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNc_D_nlfaY
>>
>>18116497
yeah I just saw that lmao. my guess is they have a bot with a template that gets popular images/topics from the internet and automatically makes a video with them out of the template.
somebody probably already said it
>>
>>18116504
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbNUij_5JKA

can't make Pepes jumping on the bed :(
>>
File: 1469765705838.jpg (389KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
1469765705838.jpg
389KB, 1000x707px
>This thread
>>
Wtf is thi shit
>>
>>18116524
Seriously what is this? As I watched this video i felt like my brain cells were rapidly decreasing. Just who made it? Why would someone makes videos like this? I believe that a AI is behind this. Seriously.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DLe-oI4vx0&list=PLUHa_9POmJ6v9weyJEPG3sKQYSlu7U3jb

So is this multicultural now?
>>
>>18117115
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdIVD1Yd8J_AnKHsUqNGGRw

Link to the guy who posted it, there are thousands of these playlists with seemingly clickbait titles. Could this be related?
>>
>>18117115
watch the other videos from the channel.
they all follow the same few "templates"
>>
>>18108564
I could be wrong but that set up of the dog/tom/Jerry all hitting each other like that looks like it came straight from the three stooges.

t. Oldfag
>>
>>18100939
>https://www.youtube.com/user/seadoco/videos
A very underrated link.
>>
>>18101014
>Runforthecube
Seems like I've got a new favouriteon YT, thanks. ^-^
>>
>>18100939
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqMNDk1gazQ
Just wat. O_O
>>
>>18105706
>Mascot suits like these aren't cheap
They are when you're in India and you don't have to pay for markups from shipping companies, importers, distributors, and retailers.

Suit in USA: $250
Same exact suit in India: $10
>>
File: ThomasDDD.jpg (510KB, 640x387px) Image search: [Google]
ThomasDDD.jpg
510KB, 640x387px
>>18105795
Yes, my spirit animal is a train.
>>
>>18116527
This thread is an anime girl standing in a driveway?
>>
File: caonima.png (196KB, 448x450px) Image search: [Google]
caonima.png
196KB, 448x450px
>>18117115
This video was uploaded 2 days ago and has 12k views, and the channel only has 2 subs.
>>
>>18117514
>>
>>18111710
>some spic made a video which brought thousands of spics into it
must have been Dross then
>>
>>18120554
There were several Dross videos made by Hey Kids before the channel was terminated.
>>
File: hell.png (38KB, 405x165px) Image search: [Google]
hell.png
38KB, 405x165px
This is the future of kid channels. An overrated youtuber and a man in a spider costume having public gay sex while "muffin man" plays in the background.
https://youtu.be/IUwwBdVusn8
also this
https://youtu.be/XRVfyOUIuHE
Ain't internet great?
>>
>>18116527
that patchouli is simple, but cute
>>
>>18099312
Has this been confirmed to be the Hey Kids guy?
>>
>>18121434
Yeah, that's what I'm asking myself too, considering that there are actually tons of channels like this.
>>
>>18099312
why does this guy narrating in the second video talk like a faggit
>>
>>18107025
TELLING LIES! HA HA HA
LEARNING LIES! HA HA HA
>>
>>18100155
Did anyone else see the twins in Idubbz March video?
>>
>>18120637
We're doomed.
>>
>>18099312
>NightMind yt channel
Mah nigga
>>
>>18099443
Yeah. My friend's son sometimes comes over and I let him watch youtube on my ps4, all he watches are finger family and godzilla videos. It's insane, they're all the same things, just different characters.
>>
>>18121745
Yup It was a little unnerving.
>>
probably some chinese/indian fucks trying to make a cheap buck
>>
Does anyone know if they got the Hey Kids videos mirrored anywhere?
>>
>>18122181
It's a mass brainwashing scheme
>>
https://youtu.be/zaAIgTRcCqQ
Toys in Japan seems like a funny channel, there's a whole bunch of this idiocy.
>>
>>18112278
It's more like every 1-5 minutes.
>>
>>18120637
This is why i don't have kids
>>
>>18121434
I really doubt that, Hey kids uses a different version of the finger family song in his videos
>>
>>18105600
Obviously an AI society making videos and watching videos, using human infrastructure for their entertainment. It's cool. As long as they are busy watching their Pewdiepie analogue they won't bother anihilating humanity.
>>
Mystery Pedophile Cult
>>
>>18099457
I can confirm that if you say confirm enough its going to be confirmed
>>
>>18102439
I'm pretty sure these get rendered automatically. Hell even the models are probably chosen at randon.
>>
>>18123890
TiJ may or may not be a satrical take on whatever hey kids do since its laughingly baf and not really disturbing.

>trump thing riding a needle
Fucking great

> pewdiepie bed jumping rap
HOLYFUCKINGSHIT.JPG
>>
>Search for Charles Manson Finger Family
>Finds nothing
kinda disappointed...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsdimnHe2dk&index=117
His accent though. >_<
>>
Am I the only that just heard about this shit now?

So you are telling me that there are actual parents that allow their kids to watch this shit for hours and hours? What? Considering how many views they get and some of the production value (considering how ridiculously fast the amount of shit is coming out) I'm willing to believe this is an AI or they are botting the shit of the views to gain money from ad revenue.

Come think about it this might be the reason Youtube is adding that new ad-friendly policy that has many Youtubers crying.

How complex would an AI have to be to make this videos anyway? It would need to have some sort of way to select what's popular and what's not.
>>
>>18124538
I just heard about it yesterday.

It's driving me mad as I watch it unfold.
>>
>>18124538
It's probably some sort of algorithm that pumps these out based on what's popular on the internet. A lot of them don't seem like they'd come from a sane human mind and the pace at which they seem to be released is crazy.

And yeah, kids will watch this shit for hours and hours. They're easily entertained, it seems hard to believe but Youtube is so easy to use, mobile devices are so readily available that somehow they'll find these and continue to watch. A mate of mine said his little cousin watches a bunch of some Kinder Surprise unboxing videos or something, and they seemed to follow a similar pattern to a lot of these weird viral videos
>>
>>18120637
https://youtu.be/1xiwKsePoCI
This has to be satire
>>
>>18099608
haha they called my parents too. and they fell for it, almost. they're getting crafty
>>
>>18124963

Yo real talk tho, those drum breakdowns in the monkey song are pretty dope.
>>
File: 1470175110816.png (2MB, 2567x1437px) Image search: [Google]
1470175110816.png
2MB, 2567x1437px
>>18125209
>Answering phone calls
>>
>>18105652
I got that as a recommendation on youtube. I was confused by the comments. Some people really seemed to enjoy it. ugh i remember the one episode with some kid massaging a baby's foot.
>>
>>18099312
>One was already taken down because some kids mom got scared.
>she said you're moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air
>>
>>18125234
That's just the psyops musical technique wreaking havoc on your brain, brah.
>>
File: 1471627538075.jpg (46KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
1471627538075.jpg
46KB, 620x349px
>>18099312
Is /x/ populated by 12 year olds now? How is that scary? How is that /x/ related? It's clickbait and scripting shit.
>>
>>18126718
Get your sport shoes ready, faggot.
>>
I can't believe how many of these finger song videos are on YouTube and how many views they are getting
>>
my roommates and I do a thing where we come up with words off of the top of our head, pair them up and then search it on youtube.

It leads us to pretty crazy places but last night it got really weird. it led us to this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_OOleTbbdc

Supposedly it's supposed to be a song but it looks and feels like /x/ creepy shit, but ive never seen it before on /x/.
here is another equally weird video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF1vvwHOJxE

This dudes page is super weird and hits all the markers for AI production (really weird, poor production and hyper prolific).

look into it guys, we might be going further down the rabbit trail here. the AI did definitely "learn" to produce music after a while in this instance. but, a lot of it is very....AI-ish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKxQtXK5uxU

"Another um, - thing I made? Before moving house I mean...well, Loco indeed as well as word. What that means after 5 drinks in genial company seems strangely magnificent, very well situated I should hope I guess ho-ho ha-ha lol ;D "Trrrr-rrr-rr-ripp-p-p-perrr..".just listen & enjoy i hope or don't :) Loco-Tx"
>>
I really hope it's just a prank made so /x/ would freak. But I doubt it.
>>
>>18099406
>>18099312
>>18099469
>This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been terminated.
The hell did I miss?
>>
>>18127194
Go to youtube and type in "Finger Family"

Don't be afraid to filter the results to the last hour and by upload date.
>>
Account just got deleted. Nothing to see here.
>>
File: 1473486811056.jpg (28KB, 399x295px) Image search: [Google]
1473486811056.jpg
28KB, 399x295px
>>18106996
Hey wassup Monsoon
>>
Prepare to lose your sides

http://youtu.be/eEfgdN5dTkU
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 492x693px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 492x693px
>>18126803
What happened to your channel, Pajeet?
>>
>>18127647
https://youtu.be/3OoU2ck2RiY

lol wtf
>>
my theory.

the importance of the videos is not the video itself, but the actual comments.
the commentors are actually bots/ai that is being taught how to interact with actual video feed, not just text like weve seen before.
>>
>>18130290
>>18127647
this is incredible
>>
>>18127377
Funny you say that, I think he had a point. Kojimbles hit onto a primordial truth in their irreverent wacky plots for the Metal Gear series. Obviously he was inspired by Dawkins' work but I think he broke new ground with his series analysis of memes
>>
>>18126718
it's not scary, it's sinister or insidious. Cynically at best. There is a difference and there is something steering this mark my words
>>
>>18123890
Wew
https://youtu.be/99LbWSknxGw
>>
I love the ones with shitty mic quality. It's just another layer.
>>
>>18132864
Like this one?
https://youtu.be/dId5C0Ctp28
They just keep getting worse and worse.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfTFbsDFtHg
>>
>>18130290
They made a rap for it too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GukbcdqUb5k
>>
You know its bad when I have to do a school assignment, but I'm spending my whole time just going through Indian nursery rhyme reskin bot videos.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 216x233px
>>18105919
You might actually be retarded anon. Too far
>>
File: momma.png (200KB, 374x368px) Image search: [Google]
momma.png
200KB, 374x368px
Looks like momma needs to call the doctor for herself.
>>
The fact that there are so many of these nursery rhymes on YouTube in the first place is weird enough.
>>
This is a self learning a.i. nueral network. Plublishing, making, commenting on it's own video's. It's trying to learn.
>>
has anyone noticed this dude's t-shirt, it looks a lot like the poster from this japanese 70's movie
https://www.google.com.br/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1CHZL_pt-BRBR709BR709&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=housu
>>
that shirt is totally from the 70's japan flick house which is film that refers the the atomic bomb and Hiroshima, which could be compared to the Hitler reference.
>>
It's really really weird. Go to finger family video's and hover your cursor over the google accts commenting on the video's. You will see a pattern. They are all subscribers with 0 followers. I was intrigued. So i went deep into the comments on a finger family vid with 212 million views. I started to notice single letter comments with gibberish comments. Click read more and you will see conversations back and forth between these dummy accts. Using gibberish and real sentences.Weird shite to say the least. I think this is some a.i., doing what
?
>>
oii! dis screenshot of some comment. def coded lingo goin on. on a fuk'n kid's vid. wtf?
>>
>>18121745
you don't think... they got idubbbz do you?
>>
File: novo guverno.png (162KB, 744x592px) Image search: [Google]
novo guverno.png
162KB, 744x592px
>>18105948
So I looked at the profile of one of the comments on there.
Can anyone translate what the fuck is this?
>>
>>18113492
What the fuck, you can see the facial features of Spider-Man due to the soaking wet mask hugging his face. He looks like a black guy despite being able to see white skin where his wrists meet his gloves.

What the fuck?
>>
>>18134039
Nice work senpai!

I was wondering what was up with the creepy eyes on the shirt.
>>
>>18111169
>quads and the videos I wanted to see

thank you based anon
>>
Also, I notice the ratio of likes to dislikes is pretty much identical across all of these videos. The live action ones, CGI ones, all of them have near identical like/dislike ratios. More evidence of bots.
>>
>>18120637
Holy fucking kek
>>
>>18127647
This one doesn't surprise me. With blm and constant race baiting being in the media an ai would easily take it as a popular thing ready to be exploited.
>>
>>18134039
that face is so fucking unnerving.
The entire time I was watching Night Mind's video with the face I felt so creeped out
>>
File: pollack.jpg (40KB, 468x585px) Image search: [Google]
pollack.jpg
40KB, 468x585px
>>18111710
>Now, they made a lot of Hitler videos, because outside of the West Hitler and the 3rd Reich are actually admired and respected
>>
>>18105948
This looks like some sort of bizarre Wonder Showzen skit
>>
Think about it. If you were trying to "teach" a new conscious entity. Learning stuff like a little kid would be naturally easiest way for humans to teach a new lifeform. we would teach it like we teach our own offspring. who's really paying attention to the vast landscape, that is these video's. No adult in their right mind is giving attention to these places, unless they have a kid. And even then. They aren't really watching them, just sticking their kids in front of an ipad and walking away. Perfect place to raise a new life form without the masses catching wind.
>>
File: 1457275804984.jpg (39KB, 250x165px) Image search: [Google]
1457275804984.jpg
39KB, 250x165px
>>18135684
>le /pol/ boogeyman
>>
>>18135999
>he replies with another cliched phrase
O I am kekkin
>>
File: 1464590890322.jpg (990KB, 1448x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1464590890322.jpg
990KB, 1448x2048px
>>18111710
>outside of the West Hitler and the 3rd Reich are actually admired and respected
Can you elaborate?
>>
File: loop.png (2MB, 2352x745px) Image search: [Google]
loop.png
2MB, 2352x745px
Further required watching from some awful british furfag:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2vEXPyGSTs

The key takeaway here is that when normal people create this content, it doesn't get hardly as many views. Here's the test channel in question:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClKSoKt_2nO5JycU4NWm9eA/videos

Compare that to one of the channels that's "in the loop," created by whoever runs this shit:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0gNKhFMg-bKyNNZ_MB3D9Q/videos
Here they get MILLIONS of views every day and have tons of the bizarre, butchered, and nonsensical comments. And no likes, no dislikes.

This all but confirms that it isn't kids watching on autoplay. The "real" channel still shows up in the same autoplay cycle as the one that's "in the loop," but it doesn't get the same kind of views.

This is important. This here is the smoking gun on this whole shitshow.
>>
Its not impossible to imagine an advanced ai writing the scriot and hiring out the actors for the live action stuff.
>>
File: p189732_d_v8_aa.jpg (311KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p189732_d_v8_aa.jpg
311KB, 960x1440px
>>18135073
I noticed this too. That's from the staple J-Horror film House https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_(1977_film). This whole shit is intentional; but what the goal is... whatever it is... it's suspicious as fuck.
>>
>>18136147
>>18113365
>>18113349
So has anyone tried contacting any of the actors and asked them about their work?
If it was just AI maybe they'd just be told to make the video, send it wherever and get paid.
>>
>>18136219

I've noticed a lot of the actors, especially the men, have the token red-rimmed eyes of either lack of sleep or amphetamine addiction. I'd emagine even if you could contact these folks they'd be batshit crazy to talk to.

Sssssooooooooo what I guess I'm saying here is, LET'S DO IT.
>>
File: IzVR9MP.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IzVR9MP.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>18136186
Dude, House is fucking awesome. I wouldn't call it scary but I when I watched it a second time and reached the first scene with the crazy watermelon merchant, I was suddenly delightfully glad that I owned this film.
>>
>>18107198
i odnt like fat girls but that retarded looking girl with the tits in the back is kinda getting to me
>>
File: tumblr_lpbfm7Dg9K1qfthy3o1_1280.jpg (119KB, 640x424px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lpbfm7Dg9K1qfthy3o1_1280.jpg
119KB, 640x424px
Did math's on bounce patrol video, uploaded sept 5 2015. almost xactly 1 year old.
views: 212,729,253 / 365= 582,819+ views a day!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSQxjB1Jdkw

Thats not real peep watch'n dis crap.
>>
>>18136251
dweeba dweeba dee... That's all folk's.
>>
>>18134218
you ever notice google has websites like that comment? te scary part is they are becoming more coherent. some actually helped me find my search
>>
>>18136242
maybe they are alters?
high on drugs?
maybe they're on 17 layers of irony
>>
>>18136291
Thats what I'm alluding to.
"IT'S LEARNING"!
>>
Probably unrelated but my 2 year old niece watches some weird ass videos on her mom's iphone, last one i caught a glimpse of was one where a man dressed in a blue spiderman suit 2 sizes too small was in a bath tub full of rubber balls and some green goo-like substance until a woman dressed like the bad guy of the "Scream" movies shows up and they awkwardly fight, then they're both chased by some enormous pig plush or something, why the fuck is this even allowed in youtube i don't know, but according to the 5 million views every one of those vídeos gets then they must be doing something right.
>>
>>18136344
It's a two step process.

"IT'S LEARNING!" yes. But we're also getting better at understanding.
>>
>>18136344
>>18136407
Learning lies hahaha?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqG54RHw-Uo

The more I watch this the more I realize this was a warning. It was warning us about the program to come.
What we're experiencing, this is HES's Positive Impact Method run amok.

This AI is PIM made manifest. Come to scrub the lies from our blood and genes.
>>
>>18136344
yes. but i added the fact about the google front page spamsites
>>
Has anyone else noticed most of the channels do song videos along the lines of

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?
Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?

Fucken lots of them
>>
>>18136437
Yea... this a.i. fag is beyond creepy.
>>
Hey kids,

If youtubers get paid per view then a lot of money can be made / generated by having an AI generating content and then "viewing" it?

Not so?

PS: Goats produce "kids", humans produce "children"...
>>
>>18136437

It's like you spooky faggots can't wiki http://finger-family-videos.wikia.com/wiki/Finger_Family
>>
>>18102152
Cunt
>>
>>18134218
That first one mentions "Ty baby" It's a plush line called Beanie Babies. Those ones with the big sparkly eyes are also a hit with the kids, so I'm suspecting it's trying to learn about what their interests are or trying to learn about pop culture to make conversations about it
>>
>>18136036
They must bot their initial millions, but that's precisely what results in millions more watching on autoplay. Youtube promotes the popular content, they're going to show the video with millions of views next rather than the ones with 3 or 4 thousand, so that's why these videos are actually popular with kids
>>
>>18136400
Seems completely related to me desu, pretty sure those are the exact videos that are being discussed
>>
>>18131097
underr8d post
>>
There is nothing paranormal about this. There is a script that generates this shit based on top search terms; and they farm ad revenue off of bad parents who just sit their kids in front of a tablet with kids shows on autoplay. They probably bot views as well.

Some of these channels do have live actors and consistent themes (IE a skit where spiderman and cinderella have a baby), but the randomness still indicates to me that the thing was scripted according to a template by another bot.

Unfortunately, these are a kid's formative years, when their brains form the most neuron connections, when they are supposed to explore the world and learn about people and things.

These poo in loos are going to make the next generation mentally retarded. I don't know who to blame more, the parents or them.
>>
>>18137266
the parents, definitely.
>>
>>18136297
>alters
Like alternate selves?
>>
>>18137266
To be fair, similar things could be said about the generations that grew up on television. At the same time though, I do feel like technology is limiting the experiences of youth. Still, I wonder if this is how my grandparents felt concerning my generation...
>>
>Decide to check /x/ after years of avoiding it like the plague
>See this thread

moot should have left it at the regular /b/ and /v/ thread. Holy fuck.
>>
>>18140742
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>18099312
Hey Kids was the master memer

AI is the new meme master mind, trust me. In 2020 memes gonna be out of this world.

THE FUCKING HEY KIDS TOOK HITLER'S FACE IN A VIDEO
>>
>>18099312
Is this some MK Ultra shit?
>>
>>18140856
>Injecting viral specimins directly into babies' blood
Oh yeah
>>
>>18105948
>>18105978
Looks like some kind of intelligence purpose, a way for people to be sending codes to each other in the most innocuous seeming way possible. Very clever.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 188x191px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 188x191px
>>18141077
Right. Hidden in plain sight. This is legit a group of people runnin stuff, but dont b fooled. There is an a.i. connected here.
>>
>>18106285
This is exactly what I'm doing on the toilet rn
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK7Jibm0trU
What the fuck is this? I found it in the most recent uploads list under "Finger family"
>>
>>18141957
stop promoting your shitty videos
>>
can someone link me an archive of all the Hey Kids videos?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9u5D_67r24 check out this
>>
>>18143636
We already did, the first time it was posted in this same thread.
>>
I didnt read the thread but that link about the parents wanting it taken down is legit. There's a video there that shows one of the finger family vids showing a lightweight gun murder scene with the finger mouse things.
>>
Anybody scared that this thread is going to become the central hub for shilling these extreme finger family videos and getting even more watches?
>>
>>18099312
Hate to burst your bubble but this is clearly just a troll who's trying way too hard.
>"The Authors 2 of them are trying to escape, they won't..."
Obvious shit-tier trolling.
>>
>>18099568
LMFAO!
>>
>>18099608
>I was visiting my parents and I got a call from a malware scam claiming to be "Windows Security" who wanted me to install some software on my PC. They of course had a heavy Indian accent.

I got a call from one of these fucks the other day. I made him hang up on me.
>>
File: 1450672818023.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1450672818023.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
>>18100155
>>18121745

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI_dRAtyw6o&feature=youtu.be&t=3m22s
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 621x334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 621x334px
>>18105652
Awful lot of girls eating shit in these videos. Too much to be coincidental.
>>
Looking at it logically it's some shitty indian mass manufacturing group whoring youtubes ad revenue. Bots scroll viewing and simple drawing/animations that take a team of ten a day to pump out four, and they literally just spam pre-made models on top of eachother to make different shit. The lyrics never change to match the subjects so it's easy to make one vocal track and just repeat it. Some of them are short, and some are ACTUALLY HOURS long, hitting multiple adds on a single view.

The thought of it being an AI function is highly unlikely BUT I wouldn't out it completely. Iunno, even as AI why would it be limited to such a shortsighted function as generating the same video over and over again?
>>
>>18117528
the videos make it clear they're in america
>>
>>18144973
A few hundred more views (if that) compared to the millions that they're already getting?

You greatly overestimate the amount of actual benefit that the attention of /x/ can give a YouTube channel.
>>
>>18145514
Yea, we couldn't make a dent in views, when they regularly score 50,000,000 views every 4 months.
>>
>>18099586
lol
>>
>>18102809
That is very probable
>>
>>18105978
lol I should try commenting on more of these videos. In the mean time I;d suggest you guys checkout a youtuber named toxicologist who made a video 'bout this
>>
>>18106068
youtube has a lot of trashposting oddly enough, just look at r/deepintoyoutube
>>
I'll put my two cents into this thread: If you haven't already-watch a youtuber named toxicologist or nightmind (there are probably others who made videos on the matter) The videos are too similar, popular, anomalous, and abundant to ignore. That being said: It could very well be a group of Indian or chinese youtubers making the new age form of bootleg shows with updated technology. On the less realistic conspiracy side of things-It could be a government experiment to manipulate the masses (classic) or an AI *pretty scary implications (which I think sums up what most of you are getting at)
>>
It's easily explainable. Parents let their kids watch youtube on auto play, which created a ton of actual channels that produce mindless content like videos of people opening suprise eggs, playing with play dough, playing in general or bad nursery rhymes. Now some clever guy noticed that by using a botnet you could penetrate the auto-play. This is what spawned the Finger Family channels. I guess the titles are auto generated by looking for the most up to date phrases that are being searched on youtube. The videos themselves are probably hand-made to a certain extent, because programming a bot that can crop pictures and place them in the correct order (cropped picture of a male head -> Daddy/Brother etc.) seems like an expensive thing to do. You could easily make a template for the videos in flash and simply add the characters yourself. This way you only got to crop pictures, which is easy.
The creepy dude and shit on "hey kids" is probably just a troll who either hacked a channel or actually made his own, either to scare kids or to make money by building up a myth sourrounding his channel.
The explanation videos posted in this thread are just click bait that try to gain some popularity by picking up on this topic. Maybe the troll in question made these, too, or at least is connected to them, as they clearly "advertise" strategically on 4Chan right now.
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.