[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much of a cancer would Humanity be on the universe if we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1342088630384.jpg (414KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1342088630384.jpg
414KB, 1600x1000px
How much of a cancer would Humanity be on the universe if we we're a Type III civilization?
>>
As we are now, a huge cancer.

But we aren't gonna get there unless we stop being so cancerous.
>>
>>18099215
You never make it to that point, you end up killing yourselves off.
>>
Perhaps we're living in a simulation and only the people who die sinless are allowed through to the 'real' world, where they benefit a Type II civilization seeking to become a Type III. All the sinners get deleted.
>>
>>18099215
JUST imagine a sjw type 3 civilization
>>
>>18099215
Imagine if one day an enlightened alien species, who seemed to understand us pretty well, came along, gently helped us into space and began helping us colonize worlds... right near their rivals territory. Our instinctive need to expand, strip resources and kill or dominate those unlike us would do the rest.

In short, the aliens just released the macro scale virus they'd been incubating.
>>
>>18099298
>SJWs
>and muslims
>in space

The universe would never recover. Earth really needs to sort its social issues out before this human shit gets strapped into a rocket and set off to colonize other planetary bodies.
One good world war to decimate the developed world is really what we need. China would never let that shit fly.
>>
>>18099215
Humanity will snuff itself out of existence, to greedy, no one willing to change.

Personally, I think we don't deserve it. Humanity is a joke
>>
>>18099351
On the other hand if we gave sjws and muslims their own exclusive colonies they'd probably just kill themselves off. What happens in the interim touchdown and die-off would most likely be equal parts terrifying and hilarious.
>>
If aliens visited us today they'd laugh at us for us thinking that we're capable of any kind of significant harm or evil whatsoever.

>Human: You've reached a Type III civilization, oh how noble and holy your ways much be. Teach us, great ones, for we are so wretched and greedy.
>Ayy: Laughs for 5 minutes straight.
>Ayy: You think YOU'RE bad? You are like a baby. Watch this.
>Ayy pulls out a button.
>Ayy: "When I press this button, it will torment a quadrillion souls for a billion years. The button produces a tone that vibrates dark matter in such a way that it tears the nerves of every darkmatterian in the universe and also paralyzes them for 1 second of our time. Time moves several billion times faster in the darkmatterian plane, and their matter makes it such that they are immortal. But fuck them, who cares about darkmatterians?" Presses button. "War moves technology, not peace!"
>>
>>18099338

ingenious. let's hope the only ones allowed to explore would be corporate or scientist types. i wouldn't mind coca cola encroaching on some alien territory while looking for space sugar.
>>
>>18099526
edgiest post i've ever read on 4chan, congrats m8
>>
>>18099446
Pretty small mind you got there. Fatalism is often what we humans fall to in situations where we feel we have no control. Yet throughout all of human history, no matter how horrible things got, no matter how apocalyptic things seem humans overcome. Humanity will overcome.
>>
>>18099351
>One good world war to decimate the developed world is really what we need

Good. So start by killing yourself then.
>>
>>18099351
>implying that world wars are a good way to kill only cancerous people
You're a fucking retard
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.