[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A'ight /x/, what do you think deja vu is?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
A'ight /x/, what do you think deja vu is?
>>
dé·jà vu
ˌdāZHä ˈvo͞o/
noun
noun: déjà vu

a feeling of having already experienced the present situation.
>>
Didn't we have this exact same thread yesterday?
>>
>>18099090
Those things which were supposed to happen. I never experience it anymore
>>
Our consciousness crossing with alternate realities
>>
>>18099100
I don't think they are supposed to happen because my deja vus are usually about meaningless things
>>
>>18099100
This. Was raised in a very religious household and was always taught the those moments were ones where you were exactly where God intended you to be in his plan in that moment
>>
File: 1449615240098.jpg (73KB, 405x412px)
1449615240098.jpg
73KB, 405x412px
>>18099096
>this guy
>>
Glitch in the Matrix.
>>
>>18099110
mine are usually about having the same conversation as before, or doing the same thing while listening to the same song. and the time interval is the same, it almost always feels like it happened a couple weeks ago.
>>
Deja Vu is always the feeling of "whoa...didn't I have a dream about this exact experience a few days/weeks ago?" though there's no other details about what happens before or after the event that triggered the deja vu I can recall.
>>
>>18099090
Your life is like a movie, but the thing that experiences through you has the ability to immerse itself into the experience.

You subconsciously know everything about your life and where it's going, but thank the Gods we forget.
>>
Deja vu is like a glitch in the matrix in the sense that it shouldnt happen like an engine not starting.

To me based on what I velieve Deja vu is you remembering your life because when you die I think that you are just born again and you live that same life you jut lived again.

Except sometime your soul or that thing that makes you accidentally
is remembering something it isnt allowed to remember.
>>
As a kid I sometimes dreamed the future. they weren't elaborate as much as there was always something immensly memorable.

I don't really think its real but rather my brain putting things together that i may have encountered in passing and making an educated guess. One dream never happened, because I switched schools making it impossible to ever happen(unless it's a super delayed one). Part of what makes it memorable is theres always a feeling attached to it, like a signifier that it's special. The same feeling occurs during the actual event which triggers the deja vu.

I haven't had them as an adult either because I'm not receptive or because of puberty. but even as a kid I thought it was just coincidence/hooey and always referred to it as deja vu, as an adult i played it up as 'seeing the future' ,otherwise I would have tracked it using a dream journal, for science!
so it wasnt me believing as a kid and sceptic adult
>>
Déjà vu is a result of the cyclic development process of our psyche. Dependant on our character and environmental circumstances we have to develope specific aspects of our personality in order to adjust our inner world to reality. While doing so we deal with regarding situations; situations which represent a blockage or generelly point of interest of where we conflict with reality.
Since our minds (and most things in nature actually) do not work linearly but circularly, we are supposed to deal with the very same topic again and again to the point were we finally overcome it and adjust our mind.
Therefore a déjà vu is actually a repeating >topic< and not a repeating situation. We feel like had beeing in the exact same situation before, but actually we know that we just deal with the very repeating topic >again<. We were at this point in our lives before and realize in this moment that we still are concerned with it.
>>
>>18099090
Your guide shows you some moments of your life before your birth.
>>
>>18099090
Deja Vu is where you, from an alternate timeline, performs the exact same actions as one another and then split back off into your own respective timelines.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.