[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fears

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

File: scared_kitter.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
scared_kitter.gif
2MB, 320x240px
Alright /x/,

You know the drill. It's time to post your fear (a picture, gif, or webm if applicable). Oh, also, I'd like to know WHY this is a particular fear of yours.

Why does it upset or disturb you so? What is the thing that creeps into your mind and disturbs you to think about?

I'll tell you mine. My greatest fear is becoming unsuccessful or a complete, utter failure at life. I think my ultimate hell would be to become homeless. Reasons why?
>to fall into obscurity
>loosing family/friends and being alone
>not being able to enjoy the pleasantries of life
>to only focus on surviving
>to have nothing
>>
http://www.fearof.net/

100 fears and phobias
>>
>>18098822
>walking with my eyes closed (i have PTSD from bumping my head into a pole as a kid)
>have everything occurring normally then suddenly out of seemingly nowhere get arrested by law enforcement/government officials
>>
File: Con-Air-movie-11.jpg (38KB, 445x301px) Image search: [Google]
Con-Air-movie-11.jpg
38KB, 445x301px
literally jail and im on bail
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
Surviving a suicide attempt/bad accident

part of it the possibility of being disfigured part of it having to rely on others to carry out routine bodily functions
>>
File: 1467330481710.jpg (108KB, 720x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1467330481710.jpg
108KB, 720x1008px
>>18098991
>(i have PTSD from bumping my head into a pole as a kid)
Liberals
>>
>>18099708
>Surviving a suicide attempt
you deserve the hell that follows if you can't even kill yourself properly.
>>
I am actually pretty scared of having the runs and being not near a bathroom like on a train or something
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 199x254px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 199x254px
That I unknowing have a split personality.
>>
>>18098822
My biggest fear is going blind.

Not sure why. I'm a professional musician and already partially deaf (too many loud concerts) so you'd think deafness would be a bigger concern. But no.. blindness.
>>
File: 1473138774012.jpg (26KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1473138774012.jpg
26KB, 400x300px
>>18098991
>>have everything occurring normally then suddenly out of seemingly nowhere get arrested by law enforcement/government officials

Happens. Reminds me of that one time that I was naked and thought the cops showed up to smoke weed with me. Because aliens, y'know?

>is legitimately afraid of the chupacabra
>only kind of alien that I would not mess around with

>would probably do cute stuff if I actually met a chupacabra, though
>aliens generally am okay with me
>>
>>18099968

>wonders if I would kill myself I couldn't see color
>cares about your hearing more than you do

Afterall, how would you judge the value of a person if you could not see them, eh?
>>
that i am crazy and everyone is just playing along with my insanity
>>
File: Mothman.jpg (224KB, 1000x910px) Image search: [Google]
Mothman.jpg
224KB, 1000x910px
As far as super-natural entities go it would probably be the moth man.

Something about an entirely neutral being the harbinger of bad omens is unsettling to say the least.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.